Tracheobronchitis symptoms diagnosis and treatmentInflammatory disease of the trachea (tracheitis) and bronchial tree (bronchitis) are often closely interrelated, integrating into a common concept - tracheobronchitis. This disease, in which the inflammatory process covers the trachea and bronchi with their smallest ramifications (bronchioles).
Tracheobronchitis usually develops from the upper respiratory tract, rapidly spreading lower, covering the bronchi. This disease can occur both in acute form and chronic form.
The state of acute diffuse inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea and bronchi, which can be caused by a variety of causes. As a rule, acute tracheobronchitis occurs due to:
- viral or bacterial infection;
- catarrhal disease;
- effects of external stimuli (harmful production, adverse ecological situation).
Acute tracheobronchitis manifests itself, like any acute disease, with characteristic features. Increased body temperature, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, chest pain, weakness and decreased performance - accompany the acute course of the disease.
The disease is also characterized by seasonal exacerbations in the autumn-winter period. If acute tracheobronchitis is not treated properly, the disease becomes chronic. In this case, the treatment of tracheobronchitis is much more difficult.
In heavy smokers, chronic tracheitis usually develops, characterized by persistent coughing with sputum, especially in the morning, shortness of breath, wheezing and weakness. In chronic bronchitis the same symptoms are observed, but the inflammatory process in this case covers the bronchi, which aggravates the patient's condition. With bronchitis and tracheitis, there is a cough of varying intensity and character, a sparse or abundant amount of sputum, which can differ in color, smell and consistency.
The most common chronic tracheobronchitis develops in people who work in conditions of increased dustiness, for example, in miners. Chronic tracheobronchitis is characterized by a paroxysmal cough, dry, or with a slight discharge of sputum.
With chronic tracheitis and bronchitis, there are hypertrophic or atrophic changes in the mucosa. Tracheitis is often accompanied by chronic inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract (sinusitis, sinusitis), congestion in the respiratory tract with certain somatic diseases.
Symptoms and Diagnosis of Tracheobronchitis
As already noted, the main sign of tracheobronchitis is a cough, at first dry, painful, souring. There are pains in the diaphragmatic area due to the applied efforts for coughing. Also, there is a temperature increase of up to 3, sometimes up to 38 degrees.
Weakness, shortness of breath, sweating are characteristic for bronchitis and tracheitis. Patients tend to take a forced position, facilitating inhalation, which is noted for allergic bronchitis.
A little later, a dry cough with tracheobronchitis is replaced by a wet cough, with the appearance of sputum. Further course of the disease usually has a favorable outcome if proper timely treatment is prescribed.
Methods for diagnosing tracheobronchitis include:
- Examination of the patient using auscultation and percussion techniques (listening and tapping);
- Radiography of the lungs;
- Sputum analysis (to exclude dangerous and severe respiratory diseases: lung cancer, tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, etc.)
The main methods of treatment of tracheobronchitis
Treatment of bronchitis, tracheitis must necessarily be complex. If the tracheobronchitis is caused by viruses or a bacterial infection, it is necessarily prescribed.
Antiviral or antibacterial therapy. Widely used in the treatment of tracheobronchitis such drugs:
Antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action are applied. It should be noted that a qualified specialist must prescribe these drugs;
Expectorants and antitussives (mucolytics) that facilitate the excretion of sputum:
Medications Dr. MOM, Eucabal are widely used in the form of syrups and ointments.
The use of phytotherapy in the treatment of tracheobronchitis
A good expectorant, anti-inflammatory effect possess medicinal herbs:
- Thyme, mother-and-stepmother, oregano;
- Lime, licorice root, althea;
- St. John's wort, elecampane, rosemary, yarrow.
Inhalations are excellent in the treatment of tracheobronchitis. To do this, you can use ready-made inhalers, which are sold in pharmacies, as well as devices - nebulizers, which act more effectively, thanks to the spraying of tiny medicinal particles deeply penetrating directly into the lower parts bronchi.
You can use and home inhalation means - to breathe steaming medicinal herbs, potato decoction with the addition of garlic, ginger or pine extract, over a saucepan, covered with a towel with head. But these actions should be done only if the doctor tells you to do this, do not recommend that you do this without the approval of your treating doctor, why watch the video.
The use of mustard plasters can have an additional therapeutic effect. Tracheitis, bronchitis is treated more quickly, if you also use special exercises for better sputum discharge. So, in the morning, without getting out of bed, tilt the upper half of the body down, as if hanging from the bed, and produce in this position of a cough. It is good to accompany such actions with percussion massage.
Excellent helps in the treatment of tracheobronchitis folk medicine. A lot of wonderful recipes can be prepared at home. Symptoms of tracheitis and bronchitis are effectively eliminated by the following methods:
- Honey and milk in a warm form well relieve inflammation, providing a mild anti-inflammatory and enveloping effect. You can add melted butter.
- The juice of the leaves of aloe with honey in a ratio of 1: 1 cleanses the bronchi well.
- Ginger has a natural antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and expectorant action. It treats bronchitis well. Helps to eliminate the first symptoms of colds, is widely used in the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system, digestion. You can use ginger as a decoction, therapeutic tea, add honey, lemon, herbs.
- The juice of black radish is very effective in treating tracheobronchitis if it is mixed with buckwheat honey and taken in a tablespoon 2 times a day.
- You can cook onion cakes. Onion grate, mix with honey in equal proportions and apply on the chest in the form of a warming compress. Also this onion mass can be applied a thin layer on the cabbage leaf, then applied to the breast. From above, cover with a warm towel and cover with a blanket to warm up the bronchi.
- Also used in the treatment of tracheobronchitis are plant and animal fats. They are used as medicinal ointments and grindings (badger fat, lard with honey). When treating bronchitis in young children, warming wraps have a good effect. To do this, bring to a boil olive or sunflower oil, get a towel or diaper in it, pre-lightly cool (to be warm) to prevent burning of the delicate skin of the baby, wrap it child. On top you can wrap another large towel. It is better to do this during the sleep of the child.
- One should not forget about gargling with a tracheitis. They can be done with herbal decoctions, soda, ginger broth.
It is necessary to monitor the temperature regime of the room, the level of humidity in the room where the patient is. The air in the room should always be cool, clean and moist. Temperature - not above 22 degrees, humidity - not less than 40 percent. Regular wet cleaning of the premises must be carried out regularly.
In order to prevent the appearance of tracheobronchitis, an active stay in the open air is recommended, hardening of the body, rational nutrition, rich in vitamins, regular consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables. The fight against smoking and alcohol plays an important role in enhancing the body's defenses and strengthening immunity, which significantly increases the chances of the body resisting colds and infectious diseases.
How to treat bronchitis, tracheitis and a simple cough?
Bronchitis, tracheitis and other types of cough are very dangerous in neglect and can lead to complications of the lungs. Treatment of tracheitis and bronchitis has a direct relationship. This is due to the fact that the physiological structure and functions of the organs in which these diseases are localized are interrelated.By itself, the trachea is a cartilaginous tube connecting the bronchi and lungs with the larynx and upper respiratory tracts. And the bronchi are separated from the trachea and enter the lungs. Functionally, the trachea and bronchi provide the lungs with clean air, moisturize them. For the most part this is due to the abundant release of mucus, which, in turn, cleans the path from infection and viruses. This process provides the ciliated epithelium, which lined the internal walls of these organs.
Most common viral diseases are the cause of both tracheitis and bronchitis.In tracheitis, the mucous membrane of the trachea is inflamed, and in bronchitis, the mucous membranes of the bronchi are inflamed.But since these two organs have a direct relationship (one goes into the other), the treatment for these diseases is basically similar. Also, the causes of tracheitis and bronchitis include irritant substances, tobacco smoking, colds (hypothermia), and bacterial infections. Symptomatically, these diseases have much in common. For example, cough, congestion, wheezing and malaise.
Treatment of diseasesThe treatment of these diseases is based on anti-inflammatory therapy, in which antibiotics are commonly used. Against this background, the so-called curative regime is required: it is the abandonment of tobacco or a significant reduction in its consumption, and airing the room, and bed rest. Since bronchitis and tracheitis affect the respiratory tract, it is necessary to avoid chemical stimuli. Despite the fact that the treatment of these diseases is similar, it is still possible to distinguish one from another.
Methods of treatment of bronchitis and tracheitis:
- antibacterial therapy;
- observance of the curative regime;
- antiviral therapy;
- antibacterial therapy (if there are purulent sputum);
- taking medications for cough;
- expectorant medication;
- physiotherapeutic measures (inhalation).
With bronchitis and tracheitis, there is usually a cough of a different nature. In the beginning it is dry, and then it becomes wet. By itself, this symptom is natural and favorable, because with the help of a cough comes sputum faster. And yet, in order to speed up the production of sputum, it is best to drink mucolytic drugs.
It is very important to identify the cause of these diseases. For this, it is necessary to take tests. It must be remembered that some antibiotics are treated for viruses, others for bacterial infection. Carrying out of inhalations is caused by that at a bronchitis and a tracheitis it is necessary to humidify mucous membranes constantly. Especially often, inhalations are prescribed to small children so that no false cereal occurs.
Treatment with folk remediesPeople's remedies in the case of tracheitis and bronchitis treatment can only be ancillary. Since both of these diseases are accompanied by inflammatory processes and are dangerous serious complications. For example, to treat cough, you can use infusions and decoctions of mallow, medicinal marshmallow, marshmallow, medicinal angelica and saxifrage. To accelerate the output of sputum, you can use decoctions and infusions of hyssop, European clef, medicinal sweet clover, rosemary and creeping thyme. It is often recommended antibacterial broths and infusions on calendula, rosaceous eucalyptus, thyme, narrow-leaved blanc, yagel and basil.
If tracheitis or bronchitis has a fungal nature, then use the blanch, yarrow and string. Spasms in the bronchi can be eliminated with the help of belladonna, thyme and anise seeds. And also it can be done thanks to dope, St. John's wort, dill, chamomile and cruciferous. Restore the functions of the epithelium of the bronchi with birch leaves and kidneys. This is especially true for those who smoke tobacco for a long time. With such diseases as bronchitis and tracheitis, the most important is the prevention of transformation into a chronic form. Therefore, it is necessary to treat such inflammatory processes in a timely manner.
Herbal decoctions and infusions favorably affect the treatment of these diseases, but only in conjunction with the main therapy..
To prepare herbal medicines is necessary only with the consent of the attending physician, who will tell in each individual case how to prepare them and how to apply them correctly. Self-treatment of bronchitis of tracheitis and other airway diseases should be carried out only under control with all additional research and analysis. The only exception: after the tracheitis and bronchitis in cases of hypothermia or cold, you can independently use already tested herbs for prevention. After all, if once these diseases have appeared, the risk of their repeated relapse is always present.
How to recognize and treat tracheobronchitis?
The first thing that people with a diagnosis of tracheobronchitis are interested in: how to treat this disease. It is an inflammatory process that affects not only the trachea, but also the bronchial tree.
Most often, the upper parts of the respiratory tract are affected first, and the disease is characterized by rapid development. Tracheobronchitis can be acute or chronic, and their treatment is somewhat different.
Acute form of the disease
Causes that can provoke the acute form of tracheobronchitis are quite numerous. The most common of them include:
- infection of a viral or bacterial origin;
- external stimuli (eg, adverse environmental conditions or harmful production).
The acute form of the disease has a number of characteristic symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, pain in the chest, weakness, drowsiness. Accompany the listed symptoms, as a rule, by raising body temperature.
Acute bronchocarcinitis is acute most often in the cold season. In case of insufficiently serious treatment, the disease becomes chronic. Cure this form of the disease is much more difficult.
Chronic form of the disease
Often the chronic form of tracheitis is affected by heavy smokers. For pathology is characterized by a frequent cough that is accompanied by phlegm. In addition, people who have experienced chronic bronchocarcinitis often suffer symptoms such as bouts of dyspnea, weakness and fatigue.Chronic bronchitis manifests itself with approximately the same symptoms, but due to the fact that inflammation is localized in the bronchi, the disease is more severe. The intensity of coughing both in the case of bronchitis and with tracheitis may differ, the same applies to the nature of this symptom.
Often, chronic tracheobronchitis affects people whose work requires a long stay in conditions of increased dustiness.The disease of this form manifests itself most often with dry paroxysmal cough.
For chronic bronchocarcinoma is characterized by the presence of atrophic or hypertrophic changes that affect the mucous membrane. Against the background of tracheitis, chronic inflammatory diseases associated with the upper respiratory tract (sinusitis, sinusitis, etc.) often begin to develop.
All about symptoms and diagnostics
The onset of the development of the disease, as a rule, is manifested by a dry, painful cough. Some patients complain of pain in the area of the diaphragm. They are conditioned by the applied efforts during a frequent, sometimes paroxysmal cough.In addition, the disease can assert itself by increasing (usually insignificant) body temperature. Also bronchotracheitis is manifested by shortness of breath, weakness, sweating.
After a while, from a dry cough gets a wet character, which is accompanied by the release of phlegm. With timely competent treatment, the symptoms pass fairly quickly.
To establish a preliminary diagnosis, a specialist is sufficient to examine the patient. Confirm the suspicion of pathology is possible with the help of radiography of the lungs. In order to exclude serious and dangerous diseases associated with respiratory organs (tuberculosis, oncology, bronchial asthma, etc.), sputum analysis is performed, which is released during coughing.
Basics of Disease Treatment
If there is a tracheobronchitis, how to treat this disease? First of all, the patient should be provided with complex therapy. In viral or bacterial origin, the patient may be prescribed a course of taking Anaferon, Umcalor, Aflubin or Arbidol. Treatment includes taking antibiotics that have a wide spectrum of action.
Take any medication is possible only according to the appointment of a qualified specialist.To facilitate the withdrawal of sputum from the lungs, the patient is prescribed mucolytics (Bromhexin, Ambroxol, Lazolvan, Gedelix, Bronholitin, Pectolvan).
It is possible to alleviate the symptoms of the disease with the help of phytotherapy. So, the use of the preparations prepared on the basis of many plants, allows to remove an inflammation and to improve an expectoration. For self-preparation of the drug or procedure are excellent: yarrow, St. John's Wort, oregano, thyme, licorice root, elecampane, linden, coltsfoot, Ledum.
High efficiency is characterized by inhalation. Today you can buy a ready-made inhaler in the pharmacy, which is very convenient to use. To prepare the broth yourself, medicinal herbs, needles, potatoes or, for example, garlic are very suitable.
To facilitate the condition of the patient help mustard plasters. Improving the spitting of sputum is possible with the help of special exercises and massage procedures.
Some of the most effective folk methods of treatment of tracheobronchitis:
- To remove the severity of the inflammatory process is possible with the help of hot milk with honey. To enhance the effect, add a piece of butter.
- To improve expectoration, it is recommended to take a remedy, which includes equal proportions of honey and juice of the century.
- In the treatment of diseases associated with respiratory organs, well-proven funds, which are based on ginger. At home, the ingredient can be used to prepare a decoction, tea. Mixing ginger with honey, lemon and medicinal herbs, you can get an excellent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
- A very high efficiency differs syrup from the juice of black radish and honey. Take such a medicine is recommended at least 3 times for 1 tbsp. l.
- Good results help to achieve the use of onion cakes. Kashitsa from onions are mixed with the same amount of honey. The remedy is applied to the chest.
- At night, the patient can be triturated with vegetable or animal fats. In order to increase the effectiveness of the product can be mixed with a few spoons of honey.
- In children, the signs of inflammation are removed with the help of compresses on warm sunflower or olive oil. In a heated product, soak a small towel and wrap the child's chest with it. To keep the heat of the baby wrapped with a dry towel of a larger size.
- To remove some of the symptoms of acute tracheitis will help rinse your throat. For the procedure is excellent suited solution of soda, broths of ginger or herbs.
As already mentioned, the treatment of this disease should deal exclusively with a highly qualified specialist. Timely and correctly conducted therapy will prevent the appearance of a chronic form of tracheobronchitis.
Folk remedies for cough, bronchitis and tracheitis
With the onset of the first colds, the number of people suffering from colds increases. Frequent companions of acute respiratory infections are inflammations of the upper respiratory tract causing a debilitating cough, which will be very difficult to cope with. There is a whole arsenal of medicines designed to fight the common cold. However, their use is not always possible. Then people's remedies for cough, bronchitis and tracheitis come to the rescue. The most popular are herbal decoctions, honey and inhalations. They help to cope with the disease, without harming the body.
Advantages of folk methods of treatment
Traditional medicine during its existence contained a huge number of methods of treatment. Each of them, before reaching us, was tested not on one generation. The effectiveness of using folk remedies for cough, bronchitis and tracheitis is confirmed by the recognition of official medicine. Herbal preparations are prescribed as part of complex therapy in parallel with antibiotics, and sometimes they are also used as an independent remedy for the treatment of ailment. This is explained by the presence of the advantages of folk methods over medicines, among them:
- Environmental Safety.
- Mild effects on the body as a whole.
- Long-term effectiveness check.
- The ability to combine several treatments.
- The minimum number of contraindications.
- Lack of addiction.
- Minimal chance of side effects.
- Vitaminization of the body and strengthening of immunity.
The most effective folk remedies for coughing
How to get rid of a cough? There is a huge arsenal of folk remedies that help to defeat the disease. An important condition for the effectiveness of their use is to determine the characteristics of the disease. Cough can be morning, night, dry, with phlegm, constant or intermittent. In addition, when choosing a remedy, it is necessary to take into account the age of the patient. Particular attention needs an approach to the treatment of infants. Let's consider, effective folk remedies for a strong cough, bronchitis and tracheitis:
How fast can an adult be cured? Folk remedies for cough, acute bronchitis and tracheitis in adults include decoctions, infusions from plant raw materials, applications and inhalations. Chronic bronchitis treatment with folk remedies:
- Goose fat for oral administration. Helps cure dry, rending cough. The main effect of goose fat is to dilute sputum, removing it from the lungs. For the manufacture of the drug, use the interior fat of the bird, which is heated by over-frying. To cure a prolonged cough, drink in the morning one tablespoon of fat on an empty stomach. Relief comes on the second day. Completely get rid of a prolonged cough is obtained within 7 days of fat treatment.
- Milk, honey, onion and garlic. The broth, prepared with the help of these ingredients, helps with a strong wet cough, relieves wheezes. To get the drug, take a half-liter of milk, boil in it for 10 minutes, three pre-chopped bulbs, the head of garlic. After that, allow to cool slightly and pour all the contents into the blender, where it is ground to the state of gruel. Then add a couple tablespoons of honey, better than lime. Drink this cough drug at least 5 times a day, pre-heating a little. Relief of the condition comes after the first admission.
- Bogorodskaya herb (thyme). This fragrant plant helps from chronic dry cough, including the smoker's cough. Very good expectorant folk remedy. The broth is made from 250 ml of water and one tablespoon of dry herb. The grass is added to cold water, brought to a boil and tinned for 5 minutes. The broth must be filtered. Adults drink a remedy in a warm form instead of tea. Children are given 1/3 cup morning and evening. Receiving a decoction from a cough will dilute sputum, which helps to clear the lungs, even from tobacco products. You need to drink medicine for at least two weeks.
- Potatoes. With the help of this vegetable, an effective application is made, helping to cope with a chronic cough. To do this, take 2-3 potatoes, peel and boil. Without letting to cool, the ready potatoes are mashed, put in a plastic bag. On the back of the patient put a cotton napkin, on top of which a bag of mashed potatoes is applied. It is necessary to check if the hot compress is not too hot before applying. Top cover with a blanket. The application from the cough is kept until the potatoes cool down.
Children's cough is cured more difficult, if only because it is more difficult to clear the respiratory tract from sputum. But there are a number of folk remedies that cure even a protracted cough for a child. Dr. Komarovsky suggests easing it by diluting sputum. To this end, the doctor recommends the use of cough treatment in children by folk remedies. Among them, the following methods are distinguished by their efficiency and ease of use:
- Eggs, milk, honey. With the help of these ingredients, a sweet potion is prepared which will quickly cure a slight cough. To prepare the preparation, take a glass of boiled milk, add 30 g of honey and butter. Separately, we'll take out the egg yolk, put it in milk. To drink such a medicine is better at night.
- Onion, sugar. A sweet syrup made from these ingredients weakens a strong cough. For him, you need 2 bulbs, a liter of water and a glass of sugar. The washed bulbs are dipped in boiling water with sugar dissolved in it and are pressed for about an hour. Then the syrup is drained. Children are given one tablespoon of warm medication every three to four hours.
- Honey, cabbage. These products make the application of a cough to the chest. The remedy is very effective, relief comes the day after the first procedure. To prepare, you need one cabbage leaf and a couple of spoons of honey. Sheet smeared with honey, put to the chest. The coughing application is kept all night. In the morning they remove the sluggish leaf of cabbage. Honey is completely absorbed into the patient's skin. Before using folk remedies for cough, bronchitis and tracheitis, it is necessary to measure the temperature, if it is above 3 degrees, then it is better to postpone the procedure.
Recipes for treatment of bronchitis at home
Bronchitis is a serious disease that begins as a simple cold, which results in inflammation of the bronchi. Accompanying the ailment with hard breathing, first a dry cough, then wet, sometimes almost squelching. In patients, the temperature rises and there is pain in the chest with a cough. Chronic bronchitis symptoms are diagnosed only by a doctor. The presence of this form of disease is indicated by thickening of the walls of the bronchi. It is more difficult to treat the disease and you can not do without folk remedies. The causes of bronchitis are normal seasonal infections.
If the child is sick, then how to treat bronchitis in children? In this case, you need to get a doctor's consultation. Signs of bronchitis in the child do not manifest immediately. From the moment of the disease can take about a week. In such cases, excretion of sputum becomes very important. Otherwise, complications in the form of bronchopneumonia, the treatment of which is made only in a hospital. We offer the most effective, easy ways to treat bronchitis:
- Black radish. The juice of this root will help to cope with acute bronchitis. To do this, you need a couple of vegetables that are thoroughly washed. In each root crop, using a knife, cut off the cap and take out the pulp in the form of a funnel. In the lower part, only a small puncture is made. Take a tea cup, put a radish in it. Put a teaspoon of honey into the resulting funnel. Bottom of the puncture after 30 minutes begins to drip sweet juice. Give it on a tablespoon 5 times a day. Apply this syrup with a dry cough. Relief of bronchitis symptoms comes on the third day.
- Ginger. This miracle root has antiseptic, expectorant, bactericidal action, cures a severe cough, relieves bronchospasm. Can be used as a prophylaxis for pneumonia, bronchitis. To make a drug, you need one teaspoon of lemon juice, ginger and honey, a glass of boiling water. Juices are mixed, honey is added. Give the mixture to stand and pour boiling water. Cover the container with something warm and let it stand for 10 minutes. Drinking a drug from bronchitis should be one hour. l. every 30 minutes.
- Badger fat. Strong means of atrophic and obstructive bronchitis. They drink fat from cough in undiluted form on one tablespoon in the morning. The agent helps to restore the epithelium of the bronchi. You can drink not only at the time of exacerbation of the disease, but also for prevention in the autumn-winter period. Children are not recommended to give this medication for bronchitis: it can provoke a strong allergic reaction.
How to treat tracheitis with folk remedies
Tracheitis is a catarrhal disease that often takes on a chronic form. Accompanies SARS, sinusitis, bronchitis. They are often affected by women and children. Characterized by perspiration in the throat, dry "barking" cough, change in voice for the time of illness. Than to treat a tracheitis? Traditional medicine offers a lot of easy ways, eliminating this problem. The most effective are the following:
- Birch tar. This ingredient is used to make a strong cough remedy. To do this, take 1 spoonful of tar and dilute it with 8 tablespoons of boiled water. Stir and insist for two days. Then remove the film from the surface of the liquid, pour it into another dish and put in the refrigerator. Drink this drug you need one spoon at night. In the morning, tar should be rinsed with tar water. To cure a severe cough, three procedures are enough.
- Cacao butter. This product helps cure tracheitis, dry, hard cough and bronchitis. Chocolate aroma of oil allows you to use the medicine in the treatment of children. To do this, mix the butter with hot milk in the proportions: 0 and drink. At a time, take no more than 100 ml of the drug. It is allowed to eat 3 times a day.
Video: inhalations that cushion cough
How to cure a cough? For colds accompanied by a runny nose and cough, inhalation is used. This procedure helps reduce the viscosity of phlegm and mucus in the nasopharynx and removes them from the body. For her, you need an inhaler, decoctions of herbs (sage, marigold, eucalyptus, chamomile), soda, iodine, Borjomi mineral water, fresh onion juice and garlic. In some cases, with a strong cough, combinations of these ingredients are used. In order for the procedure to work, follow certain rules about which you will learn from the following video:
Feedback on results after treatment
Alisa, 34 years old: I'm a teacher, and I, like many teachers, have weak vocal cords. In addition to the peaks of the spread of infection, when all the children get sick, I get infected from them and I suffer from tracheitis for a long time. The only salvation for me was inhalation with mineral water. They soften the throat, relieve dryness and help quickly get rid of cough with phlegm. In addition to inhalations, I do a castor compress for the night, which helps me cope with the disease without the sick.
Oksana, 24 years old: I have a little son. He's 2 years old. He is very often sick. Cope with a cough helps a cake of honey, mustard and flour. I take all the ingredients in equal proportions and mix. In order not to get irritated, I lubricate the skin with baby cream. I put a flat cake on the back, I put a diaper on top and wrap it around. I hold three or four hours and shoot. Cough completely passes for a week.
Victor, 48 years old: I have chronic bronchitis. But I have not remembered it for years because of badger fat. I drink this folk remedy in the autumn every year on a teaspoon before breakfast. On the course I use a half liter jar. Very tasteless medicine with a peculiar smell, but it always saved me from coughing. When absolutely unbearable, I add honey. This means is not suitable for everyone. My wife has a sick liver, she can not drink it.