Juniper - coniferous evergreen shrub or tree from the family of cypress trees, up to 20 meters high, unique properties of which have been known since ancient times.
Under favorable conditions, the plant can live up to 3000 years, blooms in early summer, fruits appear in late summer or early autumn.
- The chemical composition
- The usefulness of
- The folk medicine
- With gout
- With gastric ulcer and meteorism
- With diabetes
- As a choler remedy
- With allergies
- With neuroses
For medicinal purposes, various parts of juniper, needles, fruits and root.
The plant is distributed far from cities and polluted air, which has a negative effect on juniper.
Positive influence on a person is provided by walks in juniper groves due to the release of phytoncids in large quantities.
Important! When self-gathering plants should be very careful.
In medicine, only a juniper variety is used - an ordinary one, which can easily be confused with a Cossack species that is poisonous.
The unique actions of the plant are caused by a rich composition of useful substances:
- tanning agents;
- essential oil with bactericidal effect;
- organic acids;
And what do you know about the useful properties and contraindications of flax seeds? The application and recipes of traditional medicine are described in a useful article.
How at home is a facial mask with apricot oil from wrinkles read on this page.
The properties of juniper include:
- cholagogue( about cholagogue grasses at a cholecystitis it is written here).
- Helps with edema, similar to cranberry leaves;
- It is used for inflammation of the bladder.
- Promotes getting rid of kidney stones.
- Juniper-based remedies improve digestion.
- The plant increases appetite.
- Helps against cellulite.
- Eliminates toothache.
- Normalizes blood circulation and arterial pressure( about cleaning the vessels of the feet with folk remedies written in this article).
- Improves the cardiovascular system.
- Helps with colitis and constipation.
- Juniper strengthens the intestinal peristalsis.
- With pathologies of the upper respiratory tract, plant remedies dilute sputum and facilitate expectoration.
- Improve the condition in the case of patients with joints.
- Positively affect the body with rheumatism and gout.
- Promotes healing of ulcers and wounds, and also the plant is useful for skin diseases.
- Facilitates asthma.
- Helps with tuberculosis.
- Juniper helps to relieve stress and normalize the activity of the nervous system.
- The oil of the plant promotes vivacity, anesthesia, strengthening and cleansing.
In folk medicine, many unique recipes based on juniper have survived to this day, allowing you to preserve youth, good health and vivacity for many years.
And what do you know about the benefit and harm of dried apricots, raisins, walnuts, honey and lemon for the human body? On the healing power of dried fruits read in the article after clicking on the link.
About the properties of the tincture of Eleutherococcus is written here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/nastojki/ eleuterokokk.html read the review on the application of tincture Eleutherococcus and instructions for use.
In 200 ml of water, add 10 grams of juniper fruit. The resulting mixture should be boiled for 30 minutes, insist for 1 hour, carefully strain and consume 3 times a day for 20 ml.
With stomach ulcer and meteorism
The roots of juniper in dry form in an amount of 20 grams must be crushed thoroughly, pour 200 ml of water and boil for 20 minutes.
It is recommended to take the product after eating 3 times a day for 20-30 ml.
Combine the fruits of juniper in an amount of 10 grams with 20 grams of dandelion root and 20 grams of flax seeds( you need to take a seed), 25 grams of blueberry fruit, 30 grams of burdock roots and 30 grams of nettle leaves.
From the resulting mixture, you need to separate 5 tablespoons of the collection and pour 1 liter of warm water.
The product should be infused for 2 hours, boiled for 10 minutes and carefully filtered. The broth is recommended to use up to 3 times a day for 1 glass of the remedy.
10 grams of juniper fruits must be poured with 1 glass of boiled water.
It is recommended to cool down to room temperature.
Strain and consume up to 3 times a day for half a glass.
It is necessary to finely chop 1 tablespoon of juniper branches and pour 200 ml of boiled water.
The medicinal product should be placed for 5 minutes in a water bath, cool and filter.
In day it is recommended to use 1 glass of infusion, used in 3 receptions.
neuroses In 1 liter of water, add 200 grams of juniper needles.
The resulting mixture must be boiled for 30 minutes, insist for 1 hour, strain and add the infusion into the bath.
For maximum effect, you should follow the dosage and the rules for preparing traditional recipes from a natural ingredient.
Contraindications to the use of
Like any medicinal plant, juniper has contraindications to use:
- The period of pregnancy due to the risk of contraction of the uterus and the occurrence of miscarriage.
- Hypertension in severe form.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys of a chronic nature.
- Individual intolerance.
Important! It is not recommended to use juniper for more than 2 months. With prolonged admission, bleeding may occur and irritation of the renal parenchyma.
Juniper has a positive effect on the health and well-being of a person, only if it is correctly chosen, stored and used.
On the composition, harm and contraindications of juniper, see the proposed video in addition.