Impotence interferes with their normal functioning. This ailment can occur in every man. The reasons for the appearance of the disease are many. One of the reasons is psychological impotence, which has nothing to do with the physical condition of a man. What is this ailment and how to fight it? This question interests many modern men.
- The causes of the appearance of psychological impotence
- Symptoms of the disease
- Types of impotence
- Treatment of the disease
- Home Treatment
- St. John's Wort
- Mint, nettles, clover
- Prevention of psychological impotence
Drugs for impotence in men - use Causes and treatment of impotence in men after 50 years When men have impotence and how to avoid it Treatment of impotence at home in a short time Medication Oknik Okas - treatment of prostatitis and adenoma
The causes of the appearance of psychological impotence
The loss of male power can be caused by a number of psychological disorders. The most common are:
- long depression causes indifferent attitude to everything, including women;
- unintelligible sexual intercourse, as a result of frequent changes in sexual partners, a man has lost interest in intimacy;
- an atypical reaction to the use of local contraceptives;
- unsuccessful first sexual experience can lay in the subconscious fear of intimacy with a woman;
- sexual abuse or his attempts, transferred in childhood;
- fear of contracting a sexually transmitted disease from a partner;
- prolonged abstinence leads to psychological disorders, which contributes to the development of psychological impotence;
- excessive use of alcoholic beverages or drugs disrupts the normal operation of the brain and nervous system, especially after the action of these harmful substances;
- overestimated or understated self-esteem.
A man who has a permanent sexual partner can have psychological impotence as a result of her indifference.
Symptoms of the disease
A man due to the development of this disease shows apathy to everything, as well as such signs of a psychoemotional nature:
- Irrelevant irritability and anger;
- constant anxiety;
- absence of an erection.
Important to remember!At the first alarming symptoms it is required to address for the help to the expert! He will identify the cause of the disease and send all the forces for treatment.
Types of impotence
In addition to the psychological disorder, these types of impotence in men are distinguished:
- Organic impotence. Male power gradually disappears as a result of physical condition. Most often, diseases of the cardiovascular system cause organic impotence.
- Drug impotence. It is the result of excessive use of strong drugs.
This ailment in men is a serious problem that can lead to mental disorders and other negative consequences.
Treatment of the disease
How to get rid of psychological impotence? To combat the disease, a man will need complex therapy, which includes such procedures:
- Psychotherapy. A person skilled in the art knows how to help a man to discover the causes of an ailment. After this, it is required to choose the most effective treatment. Some men have enough sessions with a therapist.
- Reception of medicines. How to treat impotence with their help? The specialist appoints the use of tranquilizers and other soothing medications to eliminate anxiety, fear of intimacy with a woman.
- Use of antidepressants. They contribute to the suppression of prolonged depression and the withdrawal of men from this condition.
Will Viagra help with psychological impotence? This question is relevant for many, because, as you know, this drug helps a short-term recovery of male strength in men in adulthood. In fact, it can also be used with psychoimmotility, because the drug has no side effects and is not addictive. The only drawback is that the drug does not always give a positive result with this form of the disease.
Important to remember!Correct definition of the cause of the development of this disease is one step to recovery, after which it will be possible to defeat it!
How to deal with psychological impotence at home? In order to regain your masculine strength after talking with a therapist, you can use alternative medicine. They have no side effects, so they have a beneficial effect on the body as a whole. Folk medicines are easily prepared on their own.
St. John's Wort
To prepare the medicine, 1 tbsp. l. Dried St. John's wort, which should be filled with 1 glass of steep boiling water. Infuse for 1 hour. Use the resulting broth 100 ml 3 times a day before eating. Within a week the man will notice a positive result.
It should take 100 grams of root aira, which requires pour 1 liter of medical alcohol or vodka. The container with contents is tightly clogged and insisted in a cool dark place for 2 weeks. After the time has passed, the prepared tincture should be filtered and used for 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day.
Mint, nettles, clover
All vegetable ingredients must be taken in equal proportions. Thoroughly mix the herbs, take 5 tbsp. l. of the mixture and pour 1 liter of hot water. Tare cover and insist 1 hour. After the passage of time, broth strain and consume 200 ml 4 times a day.
This fruit has long been considered an effective tool for restoring male power. To help yourself in this matter, a man should consume 1 cup of walnuts a day 3 times a day. In addition to the main problem, nuts improve brain activity.
From this vegetable can be prepared infusion. To do this, take 2 shredded bulbs, pour them 2 cups of boiling water and insist for 30 minutes. At the end of the time, drain the medicine. Take 100 ml 3 times a day.
It will take 2 tbsp. l. grated on a small grater of carrots, which should be filled with 1 glass of milk. Put on a small fire and simmer for 10 minutes. After which the broth is cooled to room temperature and take 100 ml 3 times a day.
Important to remember!Before using a certain traditional medicine should discuss the appropriateness of its use with a specialist!
Prevention of psychological impotence
In order to save the male power, it is required to adhere to a number of certain rules. These are:
- refusal from bad habits and possible use of drugs;
- weight control - extra pounds not only negatively affect the cardiovascular system, but also generate a number of psychological complexes;
- regular physical activity, in which a man becomes more stress-resistant and hardy;
- confidential communication with the doctor, the man should not hesitate to discuss even minor problems of his potency;
- full rest, lack of sleep leads to excessive irritability, which can negatively affect the potency.
Married men should not forget that they need to be faithful to their spouse and build trust with her from the very beginning of family life. After all, she is the only person who will help and support in a difficult moment.