Banks for coughingCough accompanies most respiratory diseases. He gives a lot of inconveniences and unpleasant moments to the patient. For his treatment, the doctor prescribes a whole course of treatment, which may include mucolytic drugs, herbal preparations, antibiotics and other drugs. Also, when coughing is often used banks that facilitate the condition and help to cope with the disease.
Do banks make coughing?
One of the manifestations of bronchitis is edema of the bronchi, which leads to irritation of the mucosa and the formation of a large amount of mucus, which causes a cough. Treatment in such cases is aimed at liquefaction of mucus, its elimination and reduction in the severity of the inflammatory process. For this, banks can be put on coughing. When they are set up, a vacuum arises, where the skin is drawn. On the part of the body where the banks are located, all energetic processes are activated, blood circulation is accelerated, and vessels are dilated. As a result of this effect, the inflammatory foci begin to dissolve.
In addition, the banks with a cough have a distracting effect. This procedure reduces pain in the chest and reduces coughing attacks.
What is the use of cans for coughing?
The procedure for setting the cans with a cough is accompanied by the creation of a vacuum inside the can and suction of the skin into it. As a result of this effect, blood circulation in the stimulated area of the skin is accelerated. This leads to an acceleration of metabolism and cell regeneration. The benefits of cans are noticeable not only when coughing occurs with pneumonia, tracheitis or bronchitis, they can also be used to treat pain in the back, joints, abdomen and lower back. Supporters of treatment by banks use them to get rid of spasm of muscles, peptic ulcer, radiculitis, osteochondrosis and other diseases.
At what cough are banks put?
Banks can be placed in the absence of high temperature, when the cough begins to change from dry to wet. They can be prescribed in the following cases:
- in inflammatory diseases of the pleura, lungs or bronchi in the stage of recovery, in the absence of purulent phenomena;
- with inflammatory diseases of muscles and trunks of nerves;
- with myositis of various species, intercostal neuralgia, radiculitis and other pathologies;
- when there are stagnant processes in the lungs, which are not accompanied by an increase in temperature.
How often can I put cans on cough?
The first procedure with banks should be very short, about one minute. The second time you can put the jar on the cough for a quarter of an hour. Thus the patient should feel pleasant warmth, if he feels a strong fever or pain, then the jar should be immediately removed. Be sure to monitor the proper suction of the cans to the skin, because otherwise the therapeutic effect is greatly reduced. You can repeat the procedure, but not earlier than in a day, and the most optimal break is 2-3 days. And with a repeated procedure, banks should be put on other places.
How to put cans on your back with a cough
There are two types of cans used to treat cough, glass and vacuum. They differ in the way they are staged, and also in the safety of the procedure. When using glass cans, fire is used, and vacuum cans are fixed to the skin by simply squeezing them.
To treat coughing with bronchitis and other similar diseases, the banks are put on their backs. The number of cans depends on the age: for an adult person at a time you can use 11-16 cans, children put 5-10 cans.
How to put cans on your back with a cough
- Begin the procedure with a careful inspection of all cans. In this case, all products with cracks, chips and other defects should be removed, as they can cause skin injuries.
- Banks must be rinsed thoroughly with warm water with soap and then thoroughly wiped.
- To put glass jars, you also need matches, alcohol, cotton wool, metal spoke, fat cream or petroleum jelly.
- During the procedure, the patient should lie on his stomach.
- The back is smeared with petroleum jelly or fat cream.
- Wadding is wound on a spoke, lightly moistened with alcohol and shaken to remove excess. Then impregnated with alcohol, cotton wool is ignited.
- A spokes with burning cotton is placed inside the jar for a few seconds, after which it is removed from there, and the jar is placed on the back.
- After setting up all the cans, the patient is covered with a blanket and left for about 15-20 minutes.
- To remove the jar, it needs to be tilted slightly into one groan and raised so that air penetrates into the jar.
When can not put banks
In some cases, banks can not be put. Contraindications for this procedure include:
- elevated temperature;
- pathology of the skin of an infectious nature;
- viral pneumonia;
- presence of blood in sputum.
Also, banks do not put small children who are under five years old. With extreme caution, the procedure should be performed in people with cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure and bronchial asthma. It is better to refuse to put cans too thin and exhausted people.
How to put the banks on the back
A few decades ago, this method of treating colds was just as popular as mustard greens. To treat inflamed respiratory organs in this way are solved by few, and only because they do not know how to put the banks on their backs, so as not to harm the weakened organism. Indeed, this method has contraindications, but with the right approach, the effect is worth it: the cold will quickly recede and the patient will recover.
Why put banks
Biologically active substances help to improve metabolic processes in the body. To provoke an organism to a powerful release, it is necessary to accelerate microcirculation, and in this case the banks help with colds. To the area of the skin where you put the jar, will begin to pour in the blood, because the shape of the glass vessel with thickened edges creates a vacuum. Methods of Chinese medicine, where this method of treatment came from, still provide for the use of glass products in bronchitis, back pain, lower back and joints.
What can I put on my back?
Before mobilizing the forces of the immune system, wishing to use medical cans, it is useful to learn about the types of vessels used. They differ in appearance, used for fabricating the material, methods that help to correctly place the cans on the back when coughing. If there are no contraindications (high fever, purulent processes, oncology, tuberculosis, allergy, asthma), then it will remain to choose the appropriate instrument for treatment:
- Glass or traditional cans create a vacuum by burning out air, so you have to use an open source of fire. Before you put such banks on the back, you should carefully read the step-by-step instruction.
- Vacuum vessels are a polymeric flask with a rubber balloon, which, when in contact with the skin, helps to squeeze out air. Such medical banks are considered safer, since there is no need to use fire.
When treatment with banks is useful
In addition to treatment for colds of the respiratory system, when inflammation and high the temperature is over, medical banks are successfully used in the treatment of some other diseases. How can I put jars on my back and why is it useful? These special vacuum vessels are effective in inflammatory diseases of muscles, nerves, myositis, radiculitis, intercostal neuralgia. Physiotherapy with their use helps to cope with a headache or when you need to raise blood pressure.
When you cough
An actual method of treatment, but only on condition that the sputum discharge stage has come. Dry cough, which is characterized by the initial stage of the cold, is a contraindication for the use of medical cans as an auxiliary treatment. When wet, several procedures performed can significantly improve the positive dynamics of the course of the disease and accelerate recovery. They put them on a back cough for at least five pieces at a time, and repeat the procedure every other day.
With caution and only after consultation with the attending physician, medical banks should be used for those to whom such a diagnosis is made. Only later, when the disease passes the acute phase, the use of cans along with antibiotic therapy is allowed. Knowing how to put cans in bronchitis, it is easy to conduct this stage of treatment at the right time and noticeably improve the condition:
- The positive effect of their use in bronchitis is aimed at diluting the mucus, which causes bouts of painful cough.
- Correctly put cans will remove painful sensations, expand vessels, activate energy processes, while also having a distracting effect.
They are used as an additional remedy, which helps to reduce the degree of manifestation of the symptoms of the disease. Medical banks relieve muscle spasms by activating the metabolism of cells. Another useful property of this method in the treatment of osteochondrosis is a relaxing effect. Improving blood circulation, these medical instruments of treatment will remove toxins, increase the elasticity of muscles, accelerate the process of cell regeneration.
Inflammation is a complex and dangerous disease. Localization, foci, pathogens - all affect the picture of the course of pneumonia, for which antibiotics are necessarily used. Banks can only be used as aids, often doctors prohibit their use, so as not to aggravate the course of a serious ailment. The independent decision on the use of cans threatens irreversible processes up to gangrene or rupture of lung tissue, therefore, obligatory consultation with a doctor is required.
When you can not put
With all its useful properties, medical banks remain a controversial method of treatment with a number of contraindications. The effectiveness of adaptations that help to create a vacuum, excellently manifests itself in the treatment of certain types of diseases, while in others it is an unacceptable method of treatment. Among the contraindications, when the use of cans is considered impractical, the following are encountered:
- skin diseases,
- fever, fever,
- oncological diseases,
- thrombosis of blood vessels,
- heart failure,
- age up to 3 years.
How to put cans on your back
A step-by-step instruction that prescribes how to put the banks on a cold on the back involves a series of sequential actions. To avoid injury, check the integrity of the glass vessels, refrain from using kerosene, gasoline, acetone or other volatile explosive substances. How to properly put the banks on your back, you will learn thanks to the following detailed recommendations:
- Prepare in advance 5-6 well washed with warm water and dry wiped out medical jars, alcohol, matches, tweezers or metal spoke, cotton wool, fat cream (Vaseline).
- The patient must provide a comfortable environment, put on his stomach, lubricate his back with cream or petroleum jelly.
- The edge of the tweezers or knitting needles should be wrapped in cotton wool, dipped in alcohol, slightly wringing off excess fuel.
- Then set fire to a match, put the burning torch inside the glass vessel for a couple of seconds.
- After that, take out the source of fire, quickly put the jar on your back, and do the same with the rest of the vessels.
- You do not need to set fire to a tweezers or a spoke if you put vacuum vessels with a rubber cylinder. In this case, you just need to place them correctly, avoiding the area of the spine and not close to each other.
- In order for the procedure to benefit the patient, cover the back with the cans installed with a warm cloth, leave for a quarter of an hour or slightly more.
- The final stage will be detaching the vessel with a vacuum. To make it it will turn out simple reception: slightly to lift from one party, admitting air.
How often to put and how much to keep
Place the glass vessels on the intact skin area, maintaining the first time about five minutes. General recommendations prescribe a course of up to four sessions, while the duration can be increased to 20 minutes. It is not recommended to keep special vessels for the treatment of colds or some other diseases longer than this time, because a dark spot can form. This is clear evidence that the skin is injured, so between the procedures should take at least 24 hours, banks can not be put twice on the same place.
Video about medical banks
The most simple visual aid, as on the back put banks with bronchitis, colds, other inflammations, is video. The question is how to put the banks on the back, people are asked who, in addition to the drug treatment, are ready to usefully use additional methods to recover sooner. The video format can replace even the detailed instructions. Together with the demonstration of all stages of the procedure, recommendations are given simultaneously on other important points: which vessels are best used, how long should they be kept or removed?
From what age can
Age restrictions are included in the list of contraindications, when setting banks for colds or for treating certain other diseases is impractical. Is it acceptable to put cans on coughing for young children? Look at the video to get an exhaustive answer regarding the age at which doctors allow the use of medical cans.
Baby massage to the baby
There is only one way to increase the useful properties of a massage that is performed by a child: application special vessels are justified with certain types of treatment, because it helps to speed up the healing process baby. Learn about the features of an effective method, the conditions when the application of can massage is not harmful, but useful for the baby. Adults do not have to think about the hospital, because they can help the child cope with a cold at home, using this method.
Is it possible to put mustard and cans for bronchitis and pneumonia
Gorchichniki and medical banks are non-pharmacological, auxiliary methods of therapy of bronchopulmonary system diseases, but not the main treatment. Gorchikniki act on the reflex level, and medical banks are comparable in action with autohemotherapy.
Some people consider these treatments to be excesses of the past, others still use them effectively. Like other methods of treatment, the use of mustard plasters and cans has its contraindications, indications, course of therapy.
The mechanism of action of cans and mustard plasters
What is it: these are small glass vessels with a rounded bottom and thickened edges. The capacity of the cans is 30-70 ml. Reduction of pain, resorption of inflammatory processes.
Mechanism of action: Combustion of oxygen in the bank leads to the creation of negative pressure, i.e. vacuum, the skin and subcutaneous tissue is absorbed into the cavity of the can. There is a local rush of blood and lymph in the skin from the underlying tissues and organs. There is a rupture of the smallest vessels - multiple hemorrhages form in the thickness of the skin. Gradually, the blood decays, and the products of blood decay - biologically active substances - are absorbed into the blood. This has a simulating effect on a number of organs and tissues.
The result: reduction of pain, resorption of inflammatory processes.
What is this: it is a remedy in the form of a sheet of thick paper with a layer of defatted mustard seed powder or a packet of mustard powder, consisting of porous cells (4 or 2).
Mechanism of action: essential oil of mustard irritates the skin, there is local hyperemia, which leads to vasodilation and activation of blood circulation in this place. In parallel, irritation of the skin receptors occurs, which leads to an increase in the excitability of the sympathetic division of the central nervous system. Adrenaline and sympathin accumulates in the blood, resulting in an increase in the phagocytic reaction of the immune system.
The result: a reduction in pain, an increase in trophism and tissue warming, an increase in the protective function of immune cells. Active passage of the mucous secretion of the bronchi.
Contraindications to their use
Both mustard plasters and cans are contraindicated in:
- High body temperature and another day after its normalization
- Diseases of the skin, especially pustular and traumatic
- Signs of increased bleeding
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Oncological diseases
- Tuberculosis of the lungs and spine
- Mental excitement of patients
In addition, such procedures are contraindicated when:
When to wait for the effect?
Do yellowberries and cans help with inflammation of the respiratory system? Of course, one can not rely on these methods of treating such serious diseases as acute bronchitis and pneumonia, without recovery from antibiotic therapy it is impossible (cf. treatment of bronchitis in the home, treatment of pneumonia in the child).
Important in the treatment of pulmonary pathology is massage (especially in infants and bedridden patients) and respiratory gymnastics, respectively, they are taken very seriously and not ignored.
Improvement after cans and mustard plasters, together with the main treatment should be observed after 2-3 procedures, in the absence of positive dynamics of expediency in this treatment there.
Banks for the treatment of bronchitis and pneumonia
These two, without exaggeration, serious illnesses last for a long time and in some cases with complications. The danger of using medical cans for pneumonia is the possible rupture of nearby layers of lung tissue, so this method of additional treatment should be agreed with the doctor!
Is it possible to put cans in bronchitis? With pneumonia and bronchitis, the use of medical cans is justified only at the stage of recovery at absence of signs of respiratory insufficiency, intoxication and fever at least several days.
How to put cans on the back
Banks put on the back, depending on the localization of the focus of inflammation. Where to put: under the shoulder blades and between the shoulder blades, under the collarbone, at the waist. Choose places with a thick muscular and fatty layer, avoiding bone protrusions and not affecting the area of the projection of the heart. For each site put 5-6 cans. For the procedure, you will need:
- a set of clean and dry jars
- clamp or tweezers
- cotton wool, alcohol
- petrolatum and matches
The patient lies on his stomach, his back is rubbed with alcohol and smeared with a small amount of petroleum jelly. On the clamp or tweezers wind cotton wool and dunk it in alcohol, lightly squeezed and ignited. The can is held with the right hand, quickly inserted into its cavity a clamp with cotton for 1-2 seconds and immediately put the jar to the skin.
With correctly placed banks, the following occurs:
- skin and subcutaneous tissue are absorbed into the cavity of the can and can be seen in the form of a towering roundness;
- the color of the skin varies from bright pink to crimson;
- The patient feels the tension of the tissues and the heat, but not the pain.
When all the banks are delivered, the patient is covered with a blanket and waiting for the necessary time. The first procedure lasts 1-5 minutes, then the time is increased to 15-20 minutes with a repetition in 1-2 days, but already in other parts of the skin.
After the time has elapsed, the jar is slightly tilted to the side and pressed against the skin next to the edge of the jar so that air gets into it and the vacuum disappears. The skin is wiped and the patient is left to rest for 1 hour. After the cans on the skin are red or purple, purple-purple spots, which gradually resolve.
Gorchiki for bronchitis and pneumonia
Like banks, it is possible to use mustard plasters during bronchitis already at the stage of recovery and without signs of intoxication and hyperthermia and with the permission of the doctor (especially children). Very good mustard has proven itself in the fight against a strong and painful dry cough - a constant a companion of pneumonia, bronchopneumonia and bronchitis, which for a very long time worries the patient even after recovery. Gorcini contribute to the elimination of stagnant phenomena in the lungs by pulling blood from the anastomoses from the affected area of the lung into the subcutaneous vessels. They help mustard plasters and promptly remove sputum from the bronchi, and also strengthen immunity.
- With bronchitis, you can put mustard plaster a day after normalizing the temperature.
- To put mustard plasters in pneumonia can be after 2 days of normal temperature, as it is possible imaginary improvement, and mustard plasters only aggravate the disease.
How to put mustard plasters
Gorchiki with bronchitis and pneumonia can be placed on the upper part of the sternum, on one or two sides of the chest, between and under the shoulder blades, as well as on the calves and heels. You can not put mustard plasters on the bony projections, birthmarks, you should avoid the area of the heart, kidneys and mammary glands. Mustards must not touch one another.
For the procedure, you will need:
- bowl with water 40-45 degrees
- mustard plasters (preferably packages)
The patient conveniently fits on the stomach or back (depending on the location of the mustard plaster).
The mustard plaster is completely immersed in water and pressed against the skin, gently smoothed around the perimeter. After staging all the mustard plasters, the body surface is covered with a towel and the person calmly lies for 5-15 minutes. You can repeat the procedure up to 4 consecutive days.
In children under 5 years old and patients with sensitive skin between the mustard plaster and the skin, it is recommended to lay a strip of several layers of bandage or tissue napkin in order to avoid skin burns. On sale there are special children's mustards, less aggressive than usual.
With correctly placed mustard plasters:
- a person feels heat after 2 minutes after applying a mustard leaf;
- a person can feel a burning sensation, but the absence of such is not a sign that the mustard plasters are bad or do not work;
- there should be no pain, no burning.
When the procedure time has expired, the mustard plasters are removed and the skin is wiped clean with a damp cloth until all traces of mustard have been eliminated. You can lubricate the skin with neutral baby oil, but alcohol rubs after mustard plasters are forbidden. The skin remains reddened to several days, but not bright red - this is evidence of the individual intolerance of the procedure.
When should I stop using cans and mustard plasters?
In addition to direct contraindications, these auxiliary treatments should be discontinued if there is a pronounced discomfort during the procedure, both physical and psychological, the appearance of pain and severe burning during and after procedures.
How to put banks to a child
When children get sick, all the medical devices are used. Previously, glass jars were used by everyone and everywhere, but even now they are quite popular in the treatment of colds. But this method should be used with great care, as this is a rather traumatic medical tool. To put banks correctly, you need to follow a number of simple rules and adhere to safety procedures.
- It is important to know that children under 3 years of agebanksare contraindicated. They have a strong thermal effect, which can be very dangerous for infants. But older kids should not be putbankson the left side of the chest, it is harmful to the heart. The procedure should generally be shortened to six to ten minutes. But if unpleasant, painful sensations appear earlier, immediately remove the vessels.
- Before you carry out the procedure, talk to the child. Explain that there is nothing terrible in the banks, it does not hurt at all. Tell them that with their help he will recover faster and be able to again do his favorite things. Ask the baby to lie on his tummy in bed and take a comfortable position. Stroke it on the back so that it calms down and relaxes. Prepare in advancebanks(6 - 8 pieces), a baby cream with vaseline and a candle or a wick for heating the vessels. Lubricate the back with cream. Heat and putbanksalternately. Under the vessel, a vacuum must be created, otherwise there will be no necessary effect. If the skin under the jar blushed and was drawn inside - the pot was placed correctly. If not - heat it better and put it again. From the incorrectly attached jars there will be no effect.to kid"data-lightbox =" article-image ">
- Holdbanks6-10 minutes and shoot. Wrap the baby with a blanket. Repeat the procedure is recommended not earlier than 2-3 days. This is due to the fact that the children's skin is very tender, constant thermal effects can harm it.
- Banks are usually used for bronchitis and pneumonia, but are not recommended for colds and flu. Without consulting a doctor, you can not use them, you can do harmto kid. Together with banks, medications are prescribed that stop inflammation, reduce fever and temperatures, eliminating painful phenomena. Therefore, never do self-medication. What medications can be combined and which are not, what procedures are recommended in case of illness, and what are dangerous, only the doctor can decide.
Is it possible to put banks from a child's cough for 8 years.
And I put cans and mustard plasters, I warm my feet in water with mustard. The main thing is that children like banks very much, and then they brag about each other, who has "ladybugs". Our grandmothers have treated us so, so our children do not suffer from this harm, except for the benefit. There is an alternative: antibiotics and dysbacteriosis.
have not put banks for children for a long time, now there are many more effective cough medicines, and from different kinds of cough, dry, wet... any pharmacist in the pharmacy will tell you. Do not be ill )
A Singing Sunflower
Yes, do not put these banks
not in the Stone Age we live
Banks are not effective.
banks can be put * do not believe that they are ineffective)), the main thing is that there was no temperature (even if the temperature is borderline - 3, the anchovy is not desirable). and even better than stewards instead of cans.
I heard a long time ago, bruises after cans are harmful. I make mustard through vegetable oil. Marl (in 2-3 layers) to moisten with oil (so as not to drip), wrap the body. Mustards as usual, in hot water and apply. From above - polyethylene and a warm T-shirt (scarf) Do not apply on the heart and spine. For 2 hours. Even a 2-year-old child fell asleep. Then I take out all wet clothes, and a warm T-shirt (pajamas, etc.) ) I leave.
I make my baby massage with cans for a cough, only not with vacuum glass.
Is there anybody else in our time?