Names of antibiotics for colds and flu
In the treatment of respiratory diseases, direct-acting drugs are used that affect the cause of the disease. They depress the pathogens. Such therapy is called etiologic. In the fight against the flu and cold the main thing is right - to choose the right medication. Some people, trying to get better sooner, begin to drink strong antibiotics from a cold at the first symptoms of ARVI. Is it correct?
When it is necessary to drink antibiotics for colds and flu
In most cases, respiratory diseases are caused by viruses to which antibacterial drugs do not work. Therefore, their reception from the first day of the disease is not justified. Therapy of respiratory diseases with antibiotics is justified, if on the 5th-6th day of the course of the flu or cold, the person's state of health is consistently poor. As a rule, these are symptoms of bacterial infection, which provokes the development of purulent sore throat, acute bronchitis, pneumonia.
Signs of complications of the flu and colds:
- after the onset of acute respiratory viral infection, the body temperature rises sharply after 5-6 days;
- general health worsens, fever, coughing, shortness of breath;
- pain in the throat, chest area, ears;
- enlarged lymph nodes.
When treating colds and flu with antibiotics, do not interrupt treatment while improving well-being. People who commit such a mistake then suffer twice as much. In this case, the improvement of a person's condition does not mean that the disease has passed. The batch of bacteria under the influence of antibiotics died, but another part of them adapts to the drug and begins to attack the weakened organism with new strength. This leads to a new round of disease with subsequent complications.
What antibiotics are better for taking cold?
For the treatment of respiratory diseases, bactericidal preparations are used to destroy pathogenic microorganisms. Antibiotics in the fight against colds and influenza are given the role of heavy artillery when there is a risk of acute complications. For treatment of respiratory diseases, three main groups of antibacterial drugs are used:
- penicillinic - ampiox, augmentin, amoxaplav;
- cephalosporins - cefotaxime, cefpyr, cefazolin;
- macrolides - roxithromycin, azithromycin, clarithromycin.
List of effective antibiotics for adults
For colds of bacterial origin, doctors prescribe antibiotics in extreme cases. Prolonged cough, prolonged angina, severe fever, stably high body temperature - these are alarming signs of the development of an acute disease. In this case, traditional antiviral drugs, immunostimulants, vitamins and medicinal herbs are powerless. For effective therapy, you need to know which antibiotic is better for a cold to an adult:
Names of good drugs for children
To treat bacterial diseases at an early age, antibiotics are used in extreme cases. With pneumonia, acute otitis, purulent angina, resulting from a respiratory illness, it is justified to take such drugs. The form of antibiotics is prescribed depending on the age of the child. Breastfeeding - drugs in pricks, older children - in pills. Babies do not always make injections, it is allowed to open the ampoule and give the child a medicine in the proper dosage. Baby antibiotics for colds:
- flemoxin solute;
- alpha normix.
Often parents mistakenly believe that antibiotic therapy is necessary for the successful treatment of influenza and colds in children. This is a misconception about the effect of antibiotics on the baby's body. In viral infections in children, the prescription of these drugs is unreasonable even at high temperatures, which persists for a long time.
Treatment with antibiotics of children leads to dysbiosis, weakening of the immune system, anemia. To conduct antibacterial therapy for babies is advisable exclusively in critical situations. For example, when there is aerobic streptococcal angina, acute otitis media, pneumonia, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. The use of antibiotics to treat children with colds and flu without complications is justified when:
- expressed signs of reduced resistance to the body - a constant subfertile body temperature, frequent cold and viral diseases, HIV, oncology, congenital disorders of immunity;
- rachitis, malformations of general development, lack of weight;
- the presence in the history of the child of chronic recurrent otitis media.
Gentle medications for treating colds in pregnant women
When treating complications of respiratory disease in a woman in a position or nursing mother, take into account the effects of the antibiotic on the development of the fetus. For treatment select sparing antibacterial drugs. To find the right medicine, the doctor identifies the causative agent of the disease, its resistance to various drugs. If it is impossible to conduct such a study, prescribe sparing antibiotics for pregnant women:
To treat influenza and colds in pregnant and lactating mothers, in order to avoid the occurrence of dysbiosis, it is advisable to take drugs in the form of injections. To avoid allergic reactions, the use of antibiotic therapy is combined with antihistamines. From the diet of pregnant and lactating women, chocolate, citrus and coffee are excluded.
List of broad-spectrum antibiotics
In bacterial therapy for the treatment of complications of influenza and cold prescribe drugs aimed at inhibiting groups of pathogens. Such drugs are called broad-spectrum antibiotics. They help to cure the complications of influenza and acute respiratory disease. Cheap tablets are effective, as are expensive ones. These types of drugs are dispensed in pharmacies without a prescription. Before taking the drug, read the instructions and read reviews about antibiotics. A good drug has a small number of side effects. Antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action:
List of antibiotics
Antibiotics are substances that inhibit the growth of living cells or lead to their death. They may have a natural or semi-synthetic origin. They are used to treat infectious diseases caused by the growth of bacteria and harmful microorganisms.Universal
Antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action - the list:
- Levomycetin (chloramphenicol).
These drugs are used in cases where it is impossible to accurately identify the causative agent of infection. Their advantage is in a large list of microorganisms sensitive to the active substance. But there is also a disadvantage: in addition to pathogenic bacteria, broad-spectrum antibiotics contribute to the suppression of immunity and the disruption of normal intestinal microflora.List of strong antibiotics of a new generation with a wide spectrum of action:
- Yunidox Solutab.
Antibiotics of the new generation are notable for a deeper degree of purification of the active substance. Due to this, drugs have much lower toxicity compared to earlier analogues and cause less harm to the body as a whole.Narrowed Bronchitis
The list of antibiotics for cough and bronchitis usually does not differ from the list of preparations of a wide spectrum of action. This is because the analysis of sputum is about seven days, and until the causative agent of infection is identified, a remedy with the maximum number of susceptible to it is necessary bacteria.
In addition, recent studies show that in many cases, the use of antibiotics in the treatment of bronchitis is unreasonable. The fact that the appointment of such drugs is effective, if the nature of the disease - bacterial. In the case where the virus became the cause of bronchitis, antibiotics will not have any positive effect.
Frequently used antibiotic drugs for inflammatory processes in the bronchi:
List of antibiotics for angina:
These antibiotics are effective against angina, caused by bacteria, most often - beta-hemolytic streptococci. As for the disease, the causative agents of which are fungal microorganisms, the list is as follows:
Antibiotics for common colds are not included in the list of essential medicines, given the rather high toxicity of antibiotic agents and possible side effects. Recommended treatment of antiviral and anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as fortifying agents. In any case, you need to get a consultation with the therapist.Sinusitis
List of antibiotics for sinusitis - in tablets and for injections:
- Flemoxin solute.
What antibiotic to drink from flu and cold?
Antibiotics are designed to fight bacteria and therefore their use should be limited to the treatment and prevention of various bacterial infections. Infection of the infection is different and therefore the treatment of each case of the disease must come from a real picture of the disease. The culprits of most cases of colds, for example, are viruses, against which antibiotics are absolutely powerless, but as the disease progresses to a viral infection is attached bacterial and therefore in this case antibiotics can be used (in the event that the high temperature is kept more than 3 days). Amoxicillin, Erythromycin and many others. other antibiotics can help with the attachment of a bacterial infection. You Arbidol need to start drinking, use more liquid.
From the flu, no appointment, because it is not effective!
For cold, drink water and paracetamol!
Arbidol, remantadine, their doctor immediately prescribes, although it does not seem to be an antibiotic. In the pharmacy should advise.
arbidol-excellent helps, axolin ointment - nose smear
Hungry for 2 days drink only water and everything will pass
Try Amoxicillin for 0.5 4 times a day. The first dose is 1.0 - shock.
If there is a homeopathic pharmacy there ask, there are directly miracle means, if there are no such pharmacies, then in usual buy Aflubin and according to the instructions actively, every 4 hours, drink drops.
And in the nose of IRS19.
If you can not do without antibiotics, then I would choose sumamed. New, modern, all collateral are kept to a minimum, and the course only three days. Action prolonged. Even my homeopathic doctor, although categorically against antibiotics, says that if you still have to take it, it's better that you do not have sumamed.
The best antibiotic is a plant, for example Po Arco, without side effects and cluttering up the body with all sorts of rubbish.
Antibiotics from viruses do not help, only from their complications. If you recently fell ill-Ingavirin according to the scheme in the instructions
Antibiotics for viruses do not work.
It is necessary to drink antiviral drugs, doctors probably will laugh but fiz solution intravenously drip on 500 ml every day of day 4 not bad helps.
Well and so with antibiotics Ciproflox, Augmentin quite good ...
Big girls do not cry
no antibiotics for flu and cold are not prescribed. these diseases cause viruses, against which antibiotics are powerless.
Biseptol is generally a quiet horror. he has not been appointed for 100 years.
I join the answer above, antibiotics against viruses are useless, they will not lower the temperature, nor will the symptoms be removed. I drink Amiksin in such cases, quickly puts on his feet, there are no side effects.
List of broad-spectrum antibiotics of new generation
Antibiotics are called an extensive group of medicines, whose action is aimed at combating infectious diseases. In recent years, the list of these funds has undergone some changes. Antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action of a new generation have gained wide popularity. There are modern drugs that are aimed at eliminating the pathogen of a particular disease. The most preferable are narrow-acting drugs, since they do not affect the normal microflora.
How antibiotics work of the new generation
Medical personnel successfully use antibacterial agents due to the fact that the ongoing vital processes in the cells of the human body differ from similar processes of bacterial cells. These new generation drugs act selectively, affecting only the cell of the pathogenic microorganism, without affecting the human. Classification occurs depending on the way in which they affect the vital activity of microorganisms.
Some drugs suppress the synthesis of the outer cell membrane of the bacterium, which is absent in the human body. These include cephalosporins, antibiotics of the penicillin series, and others. Another group almost completely suppresses protein synthesis in bacterial cells. The latter include macrolides, antibiotics of the tetracycline series. The list of generic drugs is divided according to the principle of antibacterial activity. The instructions always indicate the area of activity of the tablets.
Some drugs have a wide spectrum of action, showing efficacy against many bacteria, and others may have a narrow focus, aimed at a certain group of bacteria. Why is this happening? The fact is that viruses, bacteria are characterized by different structure and functioning, therefore, what the bacteria die from does not affect the viruses. Broad-spectrum antibiotics are used when:
- pathogens show resistance to the influence of a narrowly directed drug;
- Superinfection is revealed, the culprits of which are several types of bacteria;
- preventive maintenance of infections after surgical interventions;
- treatment is prescribed on the basis of clinical symptoms, that is, empirically. In this case, no specific causative agent is elucidated. This is appropriate for common infections, dangerous fast-flowing diseases.
Features of broad-spectrum antibiotics
Drugs of a wide range of action of the new generation are universal agents that can fight against otitis media, inflammation of lymph nodes, colds, coughs accompanying it, runny nose, etc. Whichever pathogen becomes the cause of the disease, the means will overcome the microbe. Each newly developed drug has a more perfect, improved effect against pathogenic microorganisms. It is believed that a new generation of antibiotics causes minimal damage to the human body.
List of new generation antibiotics with a wide spectrum of action
The list of existing wide-spectrum antibiotics of the new generation includes many drugs, both cheap and more expensive. The most frequent in use from all groups of preparations are penicillins, macrolides, fluoroquinolones, cephalosporins. They are available in the form of solutions for injections, tablets, etc. Medicines of the new generation are characterized by improved pharmacological actions, if they are compared with older medicines. So, the list is:
- group of tetracycline: "Tetracycline
- penicillins: Ampicillin, Amoxicillin, Ticarciclin, Bilmycin;
- fluoroquinolones: Gatifloxacin, Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, and Moxifloxacin;
- carbapenems: Meropenem, Imipenem, Ertapenem;
- amphenicola: Chloramphenicol;
- aminoglycosides: "Streptomycin".
Names of narrowly directed strong antibiotics
The new generation of narrow-spectrum drugs are used when the infectious agent is precisely defined. Each drug acts on a certain group of pathogenic microorganisms. In contrast to broad-spectrum antibiotics, they do not contribute to the disturbance of normal intestinal microflora, do not inhibit immunity. Due to the deeper degree of purification of the active substance, the drug has less toxicity.
In bronchitis, in most cases, antibiotics of a new generation of a broad spectrum of action are prescribed, but the choice of the drug should be based on the results of a laboratory study of sputum. The best medicine is that which has a disastrous effect directly on the bacterium that caused the disease. This approach is explained by the fact that the study takes from 3 to 5 days, and the treatment of bronchitis should be as early as possible so that no complications arise. The following antibacterial drugs are often prescribed:
- Macrolides - are prescribed for individual penicillin intolerance. Clarithromycin and Erythromycin are widely used.
- Penicillin - has long been used in medicine, in connection with which some microorganisms have developed resistance to the active substance. Therefore, the preparations were strengthened with additives that block the action of the enzymes produced by microorganisms in order to reduce the activity of penicillin. The most effective are "Amoksiklav "Panklav "Augmentin".
- Fluoroquinolones - are used to treat chronic bronchitis during an exacerbation. High efficiency is characterized by "Levofloxacin "Moxifloxacin "Ciprofloxacin".
- Cephalosporins - are prescribed in the case of obstructive forms of the disease. Modern antibiotics are "Cefuroxime "Ceftriaxone".
At a genyantritis use such antibiotics of new generation, as cephalosporins and macrolides. These are the most effective remedies for sinusitis, which are used when there is no positive dynamics of treatment after penicillin. Modern antibiotics "Cefuroxin "Tsecefoksitin "Tsefahlor "Cefotaxime "Cefaxim" are pinched on structure penicillin preparations, but are capable to oppress development and completely to destroy bacteria. Such macrolides as "Macropen "Azithromycin" show high efficiency in severe cases.
Until recently, peroral antibiotics of the penicillin series were used to treat angina, as they showed the best results. But recent pharmacological studies have shown that new generation cephalosporins are more effective during the treatment of bacterial infections of the oropharynx. Their action is based on the inhibition of membrane synthesis of bacterial cells, and they have greater resistance to enzymes of microorganisms aimed at the destruction of the active substance.
Effective parameters are the preparation "Cefalexin which is characterized by a high degree of absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. The safest antibiotics for the treatment of tonsillar pathologies are macrolides. When they are used, there are no disorders of the digestive tract, as well as toxic reactions from the central nervous system. Macrolides include: Spiramycin, Leucomycin, Erythromycin, Aziromycin, Clarithromycin, Dirithromycin, and Indian Azitral.
Cold and flu
With colds and flu, the following imported and domestic antibiotics of the new generation show high efficiency:
- "Sumamed" refers to a number of macrolides. In the treatment of complicated colds, the patient is considered an alternative second-line drug. It has a broad antibacterial spectrum, rarely causes intestinal and stomach disorders, it lasts for seven days after taking the last pill. Children can not be used.
- "Cefaclor" is an antibiotic of the second generation, it shows a high activity in relation to the majority of respiratory infections.
- "Cefamandol" is the second generation of cephalosporins, an antibiotic in injections of a wide spectrum of action, is characterized by a powerful bactericidal effect, is released in ampoules, is administered as intramuscular.
- "Rulid" is a macrolide antibiotic, it has a narrow spectrum of antibacterial action, limited by pathogens of inflammatory processes of ENT organs and respiratory infections.
- "Clarithromycin" is a semisynthetic macrolide in capsules, has antibacterial activity against most pathogenic microorganisms.
- "Avelox" - a strong pill-based antibiotic group of fluoroquinolones of the latest generation, has a rapid bactericidal effect.
Previously, traditionally used for the treatment of cystitis "Furadonin "Biseptol "5-Nok." However, they were replaced by new generation antibiotics, stronger, more effective. Modern medicines can improve the condition on the first day and quickly cure the disease:
- "Unidox Solutab" - effectively fights against cystitis, has a prolonged effect. It is taken once a day.
- "Monural" is a long-acting antibiotic, accumulated in the urine and rapidly destroying bacteria. Thanks to its ability to maintain a therapeutic concentration for a long time, it gives a short course of treatment.
- Norbaktin is prescribed less often than the previous two, because it needs to be taken twice a day and drink a lot of liquid, which is not always comfortable for the patient.
Antifungal drugs in tablets
Before the appointment of antifungal drugs should be set causative agent, because for each species has its own effective means and dosage. Modern drugs are divided by generation: if the first had efficacy in relation to some fungi, the following were created taking into account many types of fungal infection:
- First-generation antibiotic antibiotics - "Levorin "Nystatin "Amphotericin B". Used to treat dermatomycosis and thrush in gynecology.
- Antibacterial agents of the second generation - "Ketoconazole "Clotrimazole "Miconazole" for infections of the genitourinary system.
- The third generation - "Terbinafine "Antraconazole "Naphthyfin "Fluconazole".
- Antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action of the fourth generation - "Позаконазол "Вориконазол "Равуконазол "Каспофунгин".
Antibiotics for the eyes
In recent years, a number of effective antibiotic therapy of local, such as eye drops, and systemic application have been introduced into the practice of ophthalmology. The latter include "Maksakvin which is used to treat chlamydial conjunctivitis and bacterial keratitis. For local use, new ophthalmic ointments with a broad-spectrum antibiotic and drops "Tobrex "Okatsin "Vitabakt "Eubetal "Kolbiozin" are used.
With pneumonia, new generation antibiotics show a persistent bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect on relation to streptococci, staphylococci, mycoplasmas, chlamydia, coliform bacteria and other micro-organisms:
- In case of predominance of gram-negative bacteria, "Cefotaxime "Ceftazidime "Ceftriaxone" are prescribed.
- With the predominance of Gram-positive cocci, "Cefuroxime "Cefazolin "Cefoksin" are prescribed.
- At the atypical course of the disease - "Azithromycin "Ceftriaxone "Midekamycin "Ceftazidim".
- In the case of the prevalence of fungal infection, adults are prescribed "Fluconazole" and third generation cephalosporins.
- Anaerobic infection - "Lincomycin "Metronidazole "Clindamycin".
- Cytomegalovirus pneumonia - Acyclovir, Ganciclovir, Cytotect.
- Pneumocystis pneumonia - macrolides and "Cotrimoxazole".
Antibiotics and other drugs for influenza
Each of us at least once had a cold and was treated with folk remedies or independently chose antibiotics for the flu, that is, was engaged in self-medication. But do not practice this method: medicines should be prescribed by a physician to prevent complications. When and with what manifestations of the disease, and most importantly, how to properly drink antibiotics for influenza - these points should be considered in more detail.
As usual, the first signal of an infectious disease is an increase in temperature from 38 and above, plus a runny nose, reddening of the mucous throat. These symptoms can accompany other characteristic signs of the disease: reddening of the mucosa, headache, cough. Antibiotics against influenza can overcome the infection, but they are prescribed only by physicians, given their characteristics and the course of the disease. Do not self-medicate, thereby exposing your own health to danger.
Treatment of influenza with antibiotics
If the cold is caused by the action of the bacterium, then it is worthwhile to turn to antibiotics. The main thing with this variant of the development of the disease is to take into account the general condition of the patient and determine the very fact of the onset of the disease, and also to choose the most effective medication. This is due to the fact that the antibiotics themselves require a serious attitude. An incorrect appointment will only lead to the fact that the disease starts, causing harm to your body in parallel.But this is an erroneous approach, because during the treatment of influenza, colds and acute respiratory infections, most doctors prescribe antiviral medications. But if the patient's condition does not improve, when a bacterial infection is diagnosed, then it is wise to use a correctly selected antibiotic.
Treatment of catarrhal diseases with antibiotics should go through rationalization, and therefore the consultation of a doctor, taking into account the degree and severity of the course of the disease, is simply obligatory. It is he who prescribes that antibiotic, which will be the most effective and optimal. Catarrhal diseases are quite dangerous and insidious diseases that manifest themselves regardless of the age, weather and general health of the patient. It is ORL is one of the most common diseases on the planet and can last no longer than 6-7 days without manifestations of complications.
Treatment of influenza with antibiotics in both adults and children should be done only when the body itself does not cope with the infection. Many patients at the first signs of a cold and fever ask themselves which antibiotic medicine to take, perceiving it as a panacea for many diseases and infections.
As statistics show, people suffer from colds 2-3 times a year, and at the moment virologists count about 200 kinds of viruses that provoke ARD. Suffice it to say that the common cold is a very contagious infection, transmitted by airborne droplets, while fighting the trachea and lungs, and therefore medication is mandatory.
Symptomatic of coldsIf we talk about the treatment of colds and acute respiratory infections, then before taking an antibiotic, it is necessary to determine the specific signs that characterize them. In particular, among these are the following:
- increase due to the inflammatory process of the lymph nodes, which manifest themselves in the form of compaction in the neck and occiput, behind the ear and under the jaw and when pressed cause pain;
- discharge from the nose and its obstruction plus excessive dryness of the nasal mucosa;
- pain and sore throat, cough;
- increase in body temperature from 37 degrees and above, plus nausea and vomiting.
To properly treat the flu, at the very beginning it is necessary to diagnose the disease correctly and proceed from this to choose an effective drug.
To use antibiotics for inflammation of the respiratory tract, it is worth choosing those drugs that can overcome the bacteria that cause the disease. Such honey. drugs can be antibiotics related to the penicillin group: "Amoxiclav "Amoxicillin or "Augmentin."
When developing ARI, in particular pneumonia, it is worth considering that it is provoked by bacteria that are quite immune to penicillin. Therefore, the best option in this case are such honey. drugs like "Levofloxacin" or "Avelox."To overcome the flu, it is also necessary to use antibiotics classified as a group of cephalosporins ("Supraks "Zinnat" or "Zinatsef"), which effectively treat bronchi and pleurisy, pneumonia. It is also worth noting that honey. drugs classified as macrolides are prescribed for complications after the flu and for the successful treatment of atypical pneumonia, triggered by the action of chlamydia or mycoplasma.
Effective treatment of colds with antibiotics is directly defined and the category of the disease itself. So, in ARVI it is worth using antiviral honey. drugs, because they have a direct effect on the immune system, helping it to strengthen and overcome the disease. The use of antibiotics in this respect is simply useless and even contraindicated by the doctors themselves; the sooner you start treatment with antiviral honey. drugs, the higher the chance to overcome the cold more quickly, without allowing negative consequences in the form of complications.
What antibiotics should I take with the flu?
The antibiotic itself for colds should be prescribed only by a doctor, and only if the general condition of the patient indicates the existing complications: angina, purulent sinusitis and so on. But at the very beginning it is worth taking the means tested by time and practice from the people's arsenal and antiviral honey. a drug aimed at combating the virus itself and the infection caused by it. If the cause of the disease is not established, it is not recommended to take a specific antibiotic, even if you previously used it effectively to fight a cold. To successfully cure a cold, it is worth knowing all the properties of honey. drug, take into account its side effect and possible complications..
By appointing a certain drug, the doctor takes into account the degree and severity of the course of the disease, complications, caused by it, and due to these indicators, antibiotics can be prescribed to them, referred to the following groups:
- Penicillins, in particular "Augmentin" or "Ampicillin which are characterized by pronounced bactericidal properties and are sufficiently effective in diseases caused by the action of bacteria, and in severe forms of flow ENT diseases. These drugs in their action destroy the walls of pathogenic bacteria, leading to their death. Still it is necessary to allocate such positive property, as a low level of toxic influence on an organism, as a result of it they are widely applied in children's pediatrics.
- Cephalosporins, which are characterized by the fact that in the fight against bacteria destroy the membrane of disease cells and so destroy them. This group of honey. drugs is practiced in the fight against diseases such as pleurisy, bronchitis and pneumonia. They are injected with a prick and orally. The presented group of honey. drugs is different in that it causes less allergy in comparison with similar drugs from the penicillin group, but it can negatively affect the functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- Macrolides, which are characterized by bacteriostatic properties and are used in the treatment of edematous pneumonia.
- Fluoroquinolones, which are useful for combating the action of gram-negative bacteria. Getting inside the structure of the cell, hit the micro, located in it. At the moment it is the most non-toxic group of antibiotics, it does not cause allergies and is quite harmless in the process of use.
An effective antibiotic used for colds is considered to be honey. a drug that was prescribed, given the type of infection and the course of the illness itself. Thus treatment by antibiotics should be conducted cautiously, having taken into account consultation and the recommendation of the doctor. It is he who will choose the optimal honey. a preparation from 4 main groups of antibiotics.
Before starting treatment and taking a certain antibiotic, it is worth resorting to folk recipes for treating colds. For example, make inhalation and breathe over vapors with essential oils, soak your feet, make a compress or put mustard plasters. It is worth taking into account the amount of liquid consumed, enrich your menu with vitamins in the form of fresh vegetables and fruits or a complex of vitamins in tablets.
If this does not help and there is a deterioration in health, then it is worth immediately contacting a doctor to avoid complications. There will have to "put into battle" antibiotic, because it is about the health and saving the life of the patient.
A small conclusion
It is necessary to understand that it is the doctor who prescribes the antibiotic for colds, it is important to strictly follow his instructions regarding the dosage and the regimen of the medication..
But self-medication can eventually lead to health problems, when the patient himself puts himself in danger. Be healthy!