Any woman wants to stay young as long as possible. But years go by, there are processes of aging of an organism and it imposes a sad imprint on all face, wrinkles around of eyes first appear. At first they are small, then they become deeper. What to do? How to get rid of wrinkles at home?
Modern cosmetology offers different methods for their elimination. But these are expensive procedures and tools, which have only a temporary effect. A good solution is the use of household masks against eye wrinkles from natural products!
How the home masks work against wrinkles around the eyes
Skinin the eye area is thin, tender and sensitive. It almost lacks sebaceous glands, which leads to drying the skin and early formation of wrinkles. Here, with age, the processes of regeneration of the skin become slower, the supply of nutrients decreases and the ability to retain moisture.
Therefore, the elasticity and elasticity of the skin decreases, folds and creases, formed during mimic movements, are not so easily smoothed out and can be kept constantly. All these problems are solved with the help of masks from wrinkles under the eyes, which have the following effect on the skin:
- eliminates dryness;
- activates cell regeneration processes;
- increases tone;
- is saturated with the necessary nutrients;
- increase the protective properties.
The most effective use of them for preventive purposes, starting after 20-25 years, even before the appearance of wrinkles, in order to postpone this moment for a longer time. But even if wrinkles have already appeared, home remedies will help to make them less deep and noticeable, to even out the relief of the skin.
Composition for masks for the skin around the eyes
Masks from wrinkles around the eyes, depending on the specific composition, have a complex effect and help not only to smooth the skin, but also to freshen it, to remove swelling, dark circles and bags under the eyes.
They are prepared exclusively from natural soft components that will not cause mechanical trauma( crushed bones, grains) and irritations( citrus, undiluted essential oils) of the skin in the eye area. They include:
- vegetable oils( olive, almond, wheat germ, grape seed, jojoba and others);
- fresh herbs - parsley, dill;
- vegetables - potatoes, cucumber;
- fruits - peach, apricot, avocado, banana, apple, grapes;
- solutions of vitamins A and E;
- berries - raspberries, strawberries;
- dairy products - sour cream, milk, cream;
- infusions of medicinal plants( chamomile, aloe, cornflower, calendula).
Rules for the application of mask formulation in the eye area
Masks from wrinkles in the eye area are used with extreme caution, given the high sensitivity and thinness of the skin in this area. For their preparation choose only fresh products and follow the instructions given in the recipes.
During the procedure it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- Before the first use of each new composition of eye contour masks, make sure that allergies are not allergic to the ingredients entering it, applying a remedy to the inner side of the wrist.
- Apply anti-wrinkle masks to pre-cleansed milk, gel or tonic skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Too liquid in consistence formulations are applied in the form of lotions or compresses, moistening the composition with a cotton disc or a bandage folded several times.
- After the procedure is finished, a moisturizing and nourishing cream is applied to the skin around the eyes.
- When applying the product, it is impermissible to intensively rub it into the skin, it is necessary to distribute the product evenly with a thin layer and with lightly tapping movements from the outer corner of the eye to the inner corner, to let it absorb.
- Do not apply makeup( shade, pencil, eyeliner, mascara) for at least 2 hours and do not go out for an hour after the end of the procedure.
Before using masks against wrinkles around the eyes, it is advisable to consult a beautician who will help you choose the most suitable composition, taking into account the type of skin, the age of the woman and the presence of accompanying problems.
5 mistakes in the care of the skin around the eyes
Tatiana Emily in this video will tell you the five most common mistakes in skin care around the eyes.
Mask recipes for the skin around the eyes and ways of applying to the face
Masking is recommended in the evening, at least an hour before bedtime, by taking a relaxed body position, preferably lying down. To sustain the composition on the face should not more than 20 minutes. In contrast to salon procedures, the results after the application of home remedies do not appear immediately, but with regular implementation of them with a frequency of 2-3 times a week, a month later, there will be a marked improvement in the skin around the eyes.
Keep in mind that it is not recommended to use constantly the same composition so as not to become addictive. You need to select several suitable recipes and periodically change them, which will help maintain skin tone.
- raw potatoes - 1 piece;
- parsley greens( finely chopped) - 1 tablespoon;
- olive oil - 20 ml;
- water - 100 ml.
- Parsley is poured into half a glass of boiling water, cover with a lid, leave for 15 minutes and after the time is filtered.
- Peel the potatoes, grate them finely.
- Mix 1 tbsp.l.vegetable weight, 2 tbsp.l.warm infusion of parsley and olive oil.
- Put the mixture on a folded several times gauze of a small size and attach to the closed eyes.
- After 15 minutes, gently remove the gauze and soak the remaining moisture with a tissue.
Mask with cucumber .Fresh cucumber cut into slices and apply under the eyes for 15-20 minutes. It will be even more effective if you peel the vegetable from the peel, grate the flesh on a fine grater, wrap it in gauze and put it on your eyelids.
Mask with wheat bread
Ingredients: white bread - 1 piece, warm milk - 40-50 ml.
Application: From a piece of bread, peel the crust, mash the remaining pulp and mix with milk so that a thick consistency is obtained. Distribute the mass under the eyes and leave for 15 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
To prepare this mask from wrinkles around the eyes, instead of milk, you can add cream( melted) or vegetable oil.
Berry Mask .Berry raspberries or strawberries( about ½ cup), wash, mash, squeeze the juice. Wet the cotton pads in the juice, squeeze a little and apply to the eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. When using strawberries, you need to consider that it has a slightly whitening effect.
Apricot mask .Ingredients: ripe apricot - 1-2 pcs.; sour cream( not less than 20% fat content) or cottage cheese - 1 teaspoon.
Application: Peel the apricot, remove the stone and mash it in a mash. To 1 tbsp.l. Fruit mass to add the fermented milk product and mix. Distribute the composition around the eyes, soak for 20 minutes and remove the residues with warm water.
Composition with oat flakes
- Yolk - 1 pc.
- Honey( liquid) - 1 tsp.
- Ground oat flakes - 10 g.
Application: Mix thoroughly 1 tbsp.l.beaten egg yolk with honey and flakes. Spread the mask obtained from wrinkles under the eyes for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Mask based on flower extract cornflower
Ingredients: fresh or dried flowers cornflower - 1 tablespoon;olive or almond oil - 50 ml.
Plant flowers with oil and insist for 7-10 days in a cool place. Grassy oil infusion moisten wadded disks and attach to the eyelids for 20 minutes. Then gently wipe the skin with a cotton swab moistened with a water infusion of cornflower or chamomile, prepared from the calculation of 1 tbsp.l.flowers on a glass of boiling water, or get wet with a napkin.
Similarly, instead of cornflower, use the , mint leaves collection of and calendula flowers ( take 1 tsp of each component).
Parsley and dill for delicate skin
A bunch of greenery to wash, chop with a knife and pour half a cup of boiling water. The mixture is put on a water bath for 20 minutes, cooled and filtered. In the broth obtained, moisten the cotton wool discs and apply them to the closed eyelids for 10-20 minutes, then wash. Instead of the broth, you can use crushed fresh herbs, wrapping it in a folded several times wet gauze.
Mask from avocado .Half avocado peeled, kneaded to the consistency of gruel and applied to the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes, then rinse the remains with warm water. If desired, you can add a few drops of any vegetable oil.
Mask with cocoa butter
- Cocoa butter - 15 g.
- Vitamin E( oily solution) - 1 tbsp.l.
- Sea buckthorn oil - 1 tbsp.l.
Application: Mix all components together until uniform. The resulting composition should be applied to the eyelids, from above put cotton pads or layers of gauze folded into several layers. To sustain 15 minutes. The rest of the product should be soaked with a napkin.
What to do to prevent wrinkles: prevention
To preserve the youthfulness of the skin around the eyes, care should be taken about 20 years, while it remains elastic, elastic and not covered with a network of wrinkles. It includes not only the use of special, skin-friendly cosmetics and the regular execution of preventive masks from wrinkles under the eyes, but also some general recommendations:
- wear sun glasses when staying in the open sun to protect the skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation;
- timely correct the decrease in visual acuity with lenses or glasses, so as to squint less;
- daily perform massage and exercises that improve blood circulation around the eyes and increase the tone of the skin supporting muscles;
- fully eat, eat a lot of products that contain vitamins and minerals necessary for the skin;
- to go in for sports;
- fully rest at night( sleep at least 8 hours a day);
- often walk in the fresh air.
If necessary, to sit at the computer all day and strain your eyesight, you must learn to alternate work and rest, perform special exercises for the eyes, relieve tension.
How to eliminate wrinkles in the eye area: a mask of bread and butter!
On the video channel "Everything will be good."Appear wrinkles under the eyes? Cosmetologist Olga Metelskaya knows how to solve the problem for only 10 UAH.Everything you need is already in the kitchen of every landlady - this is ordinary bread and butter!
Banana mask against wrinkles around the eyes: moisturizing, nourishing, rejuvenating
Valentina Efimova in her video shows the process of making a banana mask for the skin around the eyes. This mask helps to moisturize, nourish and rejuvenate the skin of this tender zone.
Super-mask tightening the face oval and wrinkles around the eyes
On the video channel "Katrin Dox".
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes: recipe - honey, protein, flour
Xenia Zaviesion shares her recipe. Since the skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, it most rapidly stretches and loses its elasticity and elasticity. Proper nutrition, the use of a sufficient amount of liquid, wrinkle masks will help reduce the number of wrinkles already appeared and prevent their appearance. It is useful to wipe the crow's feet with ice, you can also mix ice with milk and with infusions of chamomile, calendula and Parsley. And, of course, do not forget about the mask.
- Melted honey-1 st.l.
- Chicken protein-1 pc.
- Beat the protein until it forms a foam.
- Pour honey into it.
- Add the poppy until thick.
- Apply the mixture to the skin around the eyes in a warm state.
- When the SUPER MASK cools down, gently wash it off with warm water.