- can not be used How
- vodka works with salt
- benefits of use Vodka choice
- Drink recipe
- Related videos
Vodka with salt from diarrhea is an emergency relief measure that can improve the condition and stop the loose stool inshort time. Alcohol mix helps with diarrhea accompanying food poisoning. It will help to destroy the pathogenic microflora and remove unpleasant symptoms.
can not be used, it must be remembered that the development of diarrhea can indicate intestinal or other pathology. In particular, a disorder of the stool can accompany the following diseases: peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, inflammation of the pancreas in the exacerbation stage, enterocolitis, etc.
The development of pathological symptoms will indicate the existing disease. These are:
- spastic pain;
- increased body temperature;
- worsening of general well-being;
- presence in the stool of bloody, mucous and purulent inclusions;
- too frequent urge to empty the intestines.
How "vodka" works with salt
Alcohol has an aggressive effect on the mucosa of the intestinal tract, completely destroying the local microflora. Bacteria that provoked diarrhea die.
Vodka and salt - an ancient prescription for stopping diarrhea caused by food poisoning
Salt complements the aggressive influence of alcohol. Its main task in this mix is the fluid retention in the body. It prevents dehydration. If diarrhea continues and after taking an alcoholic cocktail, and the condition is rapidly deteriorating, it is necessary to stop home treatment and get a specialist consultation.
Benefit from taking
Vodka with salt, used for diarrhea, gives the following therapeutic effects:
- Disinfectant. Alcohol contributes to the destruction of pathogenic microflora.
- Spasmolytic. Vodka provides an expansion of the lumen of blood vessels, which lowers blood pressure and eliminates painful spasms.
- Acceleration of metabolic processes. Alcohol speeds up the death of old cells and replacing them with new ones.
- Normalization of intestinal peristalsis.
- Increased local immune defense.
But do not forget that alcohol has a very negative effect on the liver and stomach. Diseases of these organs are a contraindication to treatment. To make vodka and salt a real benefit, the following recommendations should be observed. The permissible dose of alcohol for one dose is 100 ml. Daily rate - not more than 250 ml.
A larger volume of alcohol can only worsen the condition, increasing intestinal upset. You need to get quality vodka. It is better to refuse alcohol. Before starting treatment, you need to make sure that the cause of diarrhea is food poisoning. Vodka with salt will have the desired effect only in this case.
Alcohol, which will be used to treat diarrhea, should be of high quality. Alcohol content is not less than 40%.Good drinks during production are carefully filtered, removing all impurities. Also the manufacturer can add additional components - milk, honey, herbal extracts. This improves the quality of vodka and excludes the development of severe hangover syndrome.
It is advisable to buy expensive alcohol containing a minimum of impurities
Cheap alcoholic beverages are often supplemented with artificial additives to disguise the smell or not conforming to the standards of taste. That is why when buying vodka you need to see the composition of the drink. The label indicates a list of components: the beverage may contain substances capable of provoking an allergic reaction. Too strong vodka for treatment also does not fit.
There are several recipes on which you can prepare antidiarrheal remedy. It:
- In 100 ml of alcohol stir ½ teaspoon of salt. Drink the remedy in one go, without snacking. The result will appear in 20 minutes - the urge to defecate will be reduced. If there is a need, then the drink can be repeated after 4 hours.
- In 200 ml of vodka stir 2 spoons of salt without a slide. Drink the formula for an hour, taking it on a tablespoon. It is forbidden to have a bite or drink.
- In 250 ml of alcohol stir a tablespoon of salt. On the root of the tongue you need to put 3 peas of black pepper and drink it with half a drink. Repeat reception exactly after 1 hour.
Vodka with salt is a prescription for diarrhea, time-tested
If diarrhea only intensifies, then treatment should be stopped.
Reviews on the treatment of diarrhea with vodka and salt are mostly positive.
I have a good remedy. Since often vodka is absorbed by the walls of the intestine, diarrhea stopped in just a few hours.
I learned about this recipe from my grandfather. He always treated diarrhea in this way. It helped well, so I tried it on myself. Really works.