Buckwheat honey, or honey made from buckwheat( buckwheat) is a famous natural natural product collected by bees from the flowers of buckwheat. This folk remedy, medicine, and simply an excellent food product can treat serious diseases, have a cosmetic effect on the hair and skin, which is especially important for the revival or preservation of female beauty. Flower honey from buckwheat is a valuable substitute for artificial sugars, which positively affects human health - adults - men and women, as well as children.
Today we will consider all aspects of the useful properties of buckwheat honey, contraindications to its use, how can you take a valuable product at home and how to check honey from buckwheat for naturalness.
Buckwheat honey: how does
Make honey from nectar of buckwheat flowers inthe period of their flowering. Buckwheat pollen is rich in iron, proteins, vitamins, enzymes and valuable amino acids. Due to this composition, the color of buckwheat honey is the darkest, which distinguishes it from other varieties, which, naturally, is used by unscrupulous sellers. The color of the bee product can vary from red to saturated dark brown and even darker.
The taste of this honey is saturated, concentrated, they say that it "takes" by the throat, some people begin to feel a little throat after taking a spoonful of the product.
It should be noted that honey beekeepers try to keep honey bees within the bees for the winter, because this honey is very nutritious for them and does not crystallize( it does not become solid at a temperature in the bee nest - 15-20 degrees).Any bee can take this honey out of the frame in the winter and eat it.
Bee honey is one of the most complex natural products. Its appearance and composition according to substances depends on many factors( types of flowering plants).The approximate composition of buckwheat honey includes:
- protein compounds;
- sugar( glucose, sucrose, fructose);
- amino acids;
- enzymes( inulase, diastase, glycogenase, amylase, glucose oxidase, invertase, phospholipase, peroxidase, polyphenol oxidase, catalase);
- organic acids( linolenic, malic, succinic, gluconic, tartaric, lactic, sorrel, lemon, etc.);
- inorganic acids( phosphoric and hydrochloric).
The product of bee-keeping from buckwheat in content is distinguished by a multitude of vitamins, which together make it curative. These are vitamins of the groups: C, B1, B2, B5, B6, H, PP, E. Ash content is 0.17%.Buckwheat grade has the property of sugaring along with others, but nevertheless it retains its plasticity. The product is rich in mineral substances( macro- and microelements), there are about 40 of them depending on the type and conditions of collection, conditions of detention. This is:
- magnesium and others.
The taste of buckwheat honey
An unusually tart taste of honey from buckwheat is due to the composition of the plant from which it is made. This sort of bee product is characterized by a pleasant aroma, dark color and taste, which "tickles" the throat, creates a feeling of persistence, leaves a aftertaste. Before buying it is important to try the product, because the characteristic taste is the best guarantee of authenticity.
Buckwheat honey - useful properties and contraindications
The beekeeping product is characterized by high nutritional content, saturates muscle tissue, brain fructose and glucose, maintains energy balance. Buckwheat variety significantly improves the healing process of wounds, improves the functioning of the body, helps restore the retina of the eye, treats diseases of the stomach, heart, kidneys, skin, strengthens the immune system. The properties of buckwheat honey allow us to recommend it in case of flu epidemics, respiratory tract diseases, acute respiratory infections, tonsillitis and with a cold.
Contraindications for use are:
- individual intolerance;
- susceptibility to allergic reactions( the product has pronounced enzymes);
- diabetes mellitus( contains glucose and fructose);
- full of people or wishing to lose weight( a very high-calorie product).
- With restrictions, the product should be tried in the diet for half a teaspoon.
- People who on a diet can eat 180 grams of honey a day.
- Bee products contain enzymes and harmful bacteria, so babies under 2 years old can not eat because of the inability of the stomach to digest substances.
How useful buckwheat honey for women
Natural product of buckwheat will help women restore skin elasticity and elasticity, and hair will give a natural shine and strengthen them. Cosmetic products on a bee base, cream and masks, slow down the aging process of the skin, remove early wrinkles, reducing their depth.
The use of buckwheat honey for women consists in vitamins: they will replenish the supply of nutrients in the body, which is especially important during pregnancy. The product is also used as a prophylactic measure against anemia, while simultaneously strengthening the defenses of the body, immunity.
How useful buckwheat honey for men
For a male body, dark varieties of bee products are useful, which have a small bitterness. Among the suitable varieties, buckwheat honey for men stands out nobly against the background of others. As a result of the research it was found that its use helps maintain the sexual male system in good condition, serves as a preventive measure of impotence, is able to cure it.
In the absence of allergy, doctors recommend a strong floor there is a product, starting with adolescence. For usefulness and potency increase, you need to eat two teaspoons every day.
Contraindications of buckwheat honey
An item of bloated buckwheat is a curative product, but like any medicine, it can be harmful when taken. The list of people who are against honey from buckwheat: allergic people, patients with diabetes, people who want to lose weight, a child up to two years. It happens that some people do not suspect that there is an allergy. To check if the product will harm you, you should put a small part on the wrist. When there is a runny nose, hives, indigestion, pain in the head from eating should be discarded.
Therapeutic properties of buckwheat honey
The beekeeping product is used in cosmetic procedures because of its rejuvenating effect, but it is possible to feel useful properties of buckwheat honey only by using it inside. It is a valuable, tasty product, so it must be in the diet. In addition to restoring energy and saturating the body with a complex of vitamins, the use of buckwheat honey for the human body is as follows:
- relieves hypertension and anemia, normalizes blood pressure;
- enriches blood and normalizes vascular function;
- stabilizes metabolic processes in the body;
- displays parasites;
- is an effective antidepressant;
- removes inflammation;
- helps with ulceration due to the ability to normalize the acid balance in the stomach;
- restores its strength in case of lack of vitamins( beriberi);
- displays radionuclides.
Buckwheat honey for the face
For the greasy skin type, a mask of buckwheat honey for the face is used to eliminate gloss:
- It is necessary to mix the liquid medicinal product( 1 tablespoon) with oatmeal( 1 tablespoon) and 1 egg whites.
- Protein whisk, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Thoroughly grind and apply to the required face area for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
You can prepare honey food for dry skin areas:
- Take 2 tablespoons of bee product and vegetable( olive) oil.
- All mix and heat up to 40 degrees.
- Moisten the resulting solution with gauze and apply on face for 20 minutes.
Want to improve your complexion? The mask with carrot juice and honey will help:
- Grate enough carrots to get 1 tablespoon of carrot juice.
- Add 1 yolk, 1 teaspoon of liquid honey.
- Stir, apply on face for 25 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse with warm water.
There is another effective mask recipe that cleanses the skin, eliminating black spots:
- Half a teaspoon of finely ground coffee mixed with 3 tablespoons of a bee product.
- Use as a peeling or scrub mask once a week.
Buckwheat honey with diabetes
Contraindications include diabetes, because the composition contains fructose, sucrose, glucose. These substances increase the level of sugar in the blood, which is dangerous for insulin-dependent people. However, there is an opinion that some doctors allow to take buckwheat honey in diabetes in the early stages of the disease in small doses.
The fact has its reasons: in addition to glucose, the product has levulose, which in combination with fructose the body of diabetics perceives. Simple carbohydrates do not cause a sharp jump in blood glucose.
Buckwheat honey for hair
Natural cosmetics smells nice, does not contain preservatives, dyes. Buckwheat hair honey in the form of masks not only strengthens the hair, but is also an excellent remedy against irritating itching and dandruff. It is better to use the beekeeping product together with another, no less useful ingredient - onion. Add the vegetable in equal proportion.
- Grate the onion, mix with the liquid honey.
- The mixture is rubbed into the roots, allowed to stand for 30 minutes and washed off.
If your hair is dry, then add olive oil, which will help soften the hair, enriching the composition with nutrients.
Buckwheat honey for colds
Will buckwheat honey help with colds?
A sweet drug will not only take away the symptoms, but will also cure you.
From the common cold, drops with onions are suitable: dilute the onion juice with water( 1: 2), 1 teaspoon of liquid honey. The solution should be infused for half an hour. After it is necessary to dig in 2 drops in both nasal passages 3 times a day. Such a solution will also help with a sore throat: gargle should be used once a day. With a cold, instead of tea, you can drink warm milk with a bee remedy.
To prepare a national recipe for respiratory and throat diseases, you can connect 1 serving of aloe vera juice and 5 servings of honey. The composition is not heated, but thoroughly mixed. Take the drug is two tablespoons 5 times a day after eating. However, children are unlikely to be able to understand the benefits of such a drug because of the bitter taste, so they can prepare a delicious sweet treat:
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, half a tablespoon of honey and butter;
- add 1 tablespoon goose fat, 4 tablespoons cocoa;
- is heated in a water bath, but do not allow to boil.
Buckwheat honey for liver
The beekeeping product of this variety has a therapeutic effect on the liver parenchyma. In the treatment of chronic forms of hepatitis use a special infusion of pine needles and honey from buckwheat( all ingredients of 1 kg).The mixture should be placed in a pot of clay, to add 2 liters of water. The contents should be tightly closed with a lid. In the winter, insist 10 days, in the summer - 3 days. Drink infusion of 1 tablespoon 2 times a day. Apply buckwheat honey to the liver can be with other violations:
- alcohol intoxication.
Buckwheat honey - caloric content
It's impossible to say about caloric content: every bee product has its own deposit of vitamins, minerals. The average per 100 grams of the product is 390 kcal. Caloric content of buckwheat honey is higher than that of light varieties.
One teaspoon contains 30 kcal, and the dining room - about 60 kcal. Using honey moderately, do not think about weight: all calories are not related to sugars, but to glucose, so their cleavage occurs much faster.
How to use buckwheat honey: use
To avoid various side effects, apply buckwheat honey by the rules.
To improve sleep, digestion, get rid of harmful bacteria in the stomach, you can, if two times a day, drink one tablespoon of water with one teaspoon of the product. To restore the strength of the body, to enrich the blood is possible with the help of half a teaspoon, which must be resorbed. To improve the taste of tea, you need to add sugar instead.
Honey is useful in moderation.
Buckwheat honey: how to distinguish a fake from the real
Using fake honey will not be of use. Differences:
- the real bee product should be sugared in the winter( in any case it can not remain liquid, and even more transparent);
- a young product can be more liquid;
- it should flow in a smooth trickle;
- is not fake always has a tart taste, natural flavor( not caramel), brown.
How to check the buckwheat honey on the naturalness of the house
- You need to drop iodine into the honey solution: if it turns blue, then there is starch or flour.
- If the composition croaks when adding vinegar, that is chalk.
- Dilution with sugar syrup can be determined by adding a piece of bread. If after 10 minutes the hunk is hard, then the product is natural.
Price for buckwheat honey
You need to be prepared for the fact that non-natural goods can be inexpensive.
Useful product expensive, always different in value. When choosing it is important to pay attention to the consistency, shelf life( candied or not), color and taste.
It is better not to take less-known grades, as it is not known how the product should look, which increases the risk of getting a fake. Buy a delicious bee product is not available from intermediaries, but from direct producers.
Consider the approximate prices for honey, based on the name of the product, its weight, the cost in rubles:
- Honey with walnut buckwheat: 1 kg - 790 rubles.
- Buckwheat honey: 500 grams - 280 rubles.
- Buckwheat honey with gum: 500 gr.- 325 rubles. High quality buckwheat honey: 250 gr.- 190 rubles.
- Buckwheat honey Altai: 1300 gr.- 800 rubles.
- Buckwheat honey, Ryzhov apiary: 1 kg - 550 r.
Video: How to choose the buckwheat honey
On the video channel "Moscow Trust" you can watch the video "Trust, but check" - on how to choose buckwheat honey.
How to distinguish real honey from counterfeit? Why do dentists recommend eating this sweetness? Where in Moscow you can buy quality honey? The answers to these and other questions are given in the new issue of the program "Trust, but Check".
Source: Editorial from the