- Folk methods of treatment
- How to remove jaundice in hepatitis C?
- Recommendations for home treatment
- Related Videos
Hepatitis C is an infectious and inflammatory disease of the liver, caused by a viral infection. The danger of the pathological process is the ability to cause cirrhosis and liver cancer. You can get infected through microdamages on the skin, after contact with infected objects, as well as blood.
The causative agent of hepatitis C does not dry out for a long period of time, so you can get infected in beauty salons, hospitals, dental offices. The disease is also called a gentle killer due to the long asymptomatic course.
For a long period of time a person may not even suspect a pathology. The main symptoms of hepatitis C include nausea, worsening of appetite, jaundice of the skin and sclera, general weakness and malaise, pain in the joints. Treatment of the disease begins after contacting a doctor and undergoing a thorough examination.
It includes a whole complex of measures: antiviral drugs, maintenance of immunity and liver, diet, adequate rest, folk remedies. With any liver disease in folk medicine, there is an arsenal of effective remedies that fight with the disease, and hepatitis C is no exception. How to cure the disease and can you get rid of it forever?
Folk methods of treatment
Treatment of hepatitis with folk remedies will help to speed up the recovery process. It does not replace the main therapy, but it is a wonderful supplement. Consider the available and proven ways to fight.
The liver is a natural filter that detoxifies toxic and toxic substances. In liver disorders, patients often receive intravenous glucose. Benefits will be even greater if it is replaced by the reception of honey.
Honey is a source of useful microelements necessary for the normal functioning of vital organs, including the liver. The product has choleretic effect and is a natural antiseptic.
It stops the inflammatory process and is extremely useful for chronic hepatitis. In order to check the cholagogue properties of the product, drink a glass of tea with the addition of a tablespoon of honey.
Honey is a natural antiseptic.
Before choosing which herbs to drink, you need to carefully study their mechanism of action, as well as the constituent components. It is advisable to discuss this with your doctor. A good effect will give a combination of medicines and medicinal plants.
For the treatment of hepatitis, such herbs are used:
- field horsetail;
- bird mountaineer;
- St. John's wort;
- burdock root;
- rose hips;
- leaves of burdock.
Four tablespoons of medicinal collection pour one liter of water and bring to a boil. Insist means should be two hours. Take the remedy for half a glass three times a day.
Let's talk in more detail about some plants.
Milk thistle is a known remedy for hepatitis and other liver diseases
Milk thistle is effectively used in both official and traditional medicine. Specialists appreciate plant seeds, alcohol and water extract, as well as honey collected from the fields of milk thistle.
To reduce the amount of viral infection, the following recipe will help: every day use one tablespoon of sprouted seeds of milk thistle.
It is also recommended to use a teaspoon of mashed dry seeds half an hour before meals for forty days. After a two-week break, the treatment course can be repeated. Now let's talk about the winter hut, or it is also called a poisonous hellebore. Black and Caucasian winterers have antiviral effects.
Medicinal plants have choleretic effect, and also normalize metabolic processes and functional activity of the liver.
A rhizome of poisonous hellebore is used as a raw material. As a treatment, you should prepare a decoction or water infusion.
To prepare the decoction, pour half a teaspoon into two cups of boiled water and cook for half an hour in a water bath. The solution should be filtered, after which the cooled broth is taken over a tablespoon half an hour before meals.
For the preparation of the infusion it is necessary to pour a 10-gram of dry raw material with a glass of boiling water. The broth should be infused for two hours. Take one teaspoon every morning and evening for half an hour before meals.
Corn stigmas can also cure hepatitis. They are rich in essential oils, vitamins, glycosides, oils. Corn stigmas have a choleretic effect and make the biliary secret less viscous. The product restores the functional activity of the liver and reduces the risk of growth of malignant cells.
To accelerate the healing process, the corn stigma
will help. To prepare the medicinal broth, take a tablespoon of dry and chopped stigmas and pour a glass of boiling water. Next, the preparation is boiled for several minutes and insists for half an hour. Take the drug should be twenty minutes before eating on a tablespoon to recovery.
To prepare the infusion it is necessary to pour a tablespoon of raw material with a glass of boiling water and to insist for two hours in a thermos. It is recommended to take infusion three times a day for seventy grams. You can combine corn stigmas with hips.
The product has a large number of medicinal properties, due to which the symptoms of hepatitis C are alleviated and its further development is prevented. Let's consider some variants of application of a mummy at a virus damage of a liver:
- a three-percentage aqueous solution within the first week accept on thirty drops, gradually increasing up to sixty drops. Take tincture should be three times a day. During the second week, take a teaspoon. The third week begins with a teaspoon, gradually reducing the dosage to thirty drops. Drink this remedy with tea or juice;
- Mumiye( 0.2 g) is consumed once a day for ten days, after which a seven-day break is made. There should be three or four such treatment courses;
- When treating children 3 grams of mummies are bred in a glass of warm milk and add a small amount of honey. It is also allowed to add a small amount of grape or blueberry juice. After the child drinks a medicinal solution, he needs to give a raw egg. Treatment lasts one month;
- Altai mummy( 0.2 g) is combined with a liter of distilled water. Take the drug should be once a day in the morning on an empty stomach or in the evening for ten days.
Tincture of the mummy will help alleviate the symptoms of hepatitis C
Soda with lemon
First, we will outline the main properties of baking soda:
- acceleration of excretion of toxic substances from the liver;
- improved bile secretion;
- prevention of hepatic cell death;
- providing immunomodulatory action;
- decrease in the occurrence of complications of hepatitis C.
Do not use soda as a self-medication, be sure to consult a doctor. Consider two recipes for its use. The juice of one lemon is mixed with a teaspoon of baking soda. Take the remedy for half an hour before breakfast. Take soda with lemon for three days, after which a three-day break is made.
The second option - in a glass of boiled water, dissolve in a teaspoon of baking soda. Take the solution twice a day for ten days.
Positive impact of pumpkin on the liver is due to the presence of fiber and a whole complex of vitamins. The product prevents the death of liver cells and speeds up the process of their recovery. Pumpkin also has cleansing and choleretic properties.
Pumpkin regenerates liver cells
Let's select the effective recipes from pumpkin:
- prepare a decoction of pumpkin roots. Taken 25 g of chopped peduncles pour two glasses of water. The product should boil on low heat, after which it is insisted and filtered. Take the broth should be throughout the day;
- restore the function of the liver will help the combination of pumpkin with honey. Take the fruit, cut off the top and get everything inside. Half fill with honey and close the lids. To prevent air and sunlight from penetrating, cover the pumpkin with a dough. For ten days, the pumpkin should brew in a dark cool place. Then, the infused honey is poured into a glass container. Take a tablespoon three times a day for half an hour before meals for three weeks;
- for cooking, take a glass of crushed dry pumpkin seeds and pour a glass of olive oil. The product must be heated in a water bath, then left in a dark cool place for two hours. After a week, the infusion is filtered and taken on a teaspoon before eating. Treatment lasts two weeks;
- to clear the liver and improve the outflow of bile will help fresh squeezed pumpkin juice. It should be drunk for half a glass a month in a diluted form. You can also eat pumpkin flesh. In the day should be consumed 500 ml of pumpkin juice.
Despite the unconditional use of pumpkin, there are certain limitations in connection with the application. The product can not be used for peptic ulcer, as well as severe forms of diabetes. In addition, the pumpkin has an alkalinizing property, so it can not be used with a reduced acidity of the stomach.
How to remove jaundice in hepatitis C?
The jaundice of the skin in hepatitis is due to the accumulation of bilirubin in the blood and tissues. The liver is simply not able to process this substance.
Traditional medicine will help get rid of jaundice
Consider the recipes that can eliminate yellowing:
- take in equal proportions the leaves of the hoof and the flowers of the immortelle. Taken 15 g of dry raw material is poured a glass of boiling water. After the drug has been infused for three hours, it is filtered. Take one glass a day, divided into four meals;
- 25 g immortelle pour a liter of boiling water, bring to a boil and cook a little. Remove the mortar from the slab after it is reduced in quantity by a factor of two. After the broth was filtered, it is consumed 50 g three times a day before meals;
- every three hours should be consumed by a glass of juice, drained from the container with sauerkraut. The course of treatment is one to two weeks;
- three teaspoons of herb celandine pour a glass of hot water and bring to a boil. The mixture should be infused for two hours, after which it is filtered. It is taken with small sips throughout the day.
Recommendations for home treatment
Remember, food supplements and herbal infusions are not able to heal from hepatitis. But their use removes the symptoms of the disease and prevents the occurrence of serious complications. With hepatitis C it is useful to clean the liver.
In the morning after waking up, you should drink half a liter of natural water at room temperature. After half an hour, you need to drink freshly squeezed apple or grape juice. An alternative can be two tablespoons of olive oil.
Next, lie on your left side, and on the right put a warm water bottle and take cover with a warm blanket. The procedure lasts two hours. Then you should stand up, take a few deep breaths and squats. At the end of the procedure, you are allowed to eat.
All methods of home treatment should be discussed with a doctor
In order to improve their emotional and physical health, patients should adhere to the following rules. Rest: patients with hepatitis C suffer from chronic fatigue, so they need extra time, free from work.
Moderate physical exercise: will be charged with energy and the forces necessary to combat the virus, sports will help. Proper diet: the disease is accompanied by a worsening of appetite and attacks of nausea, so it is extremely important to comply with the regime. Patients should refuse food that irritates the liver.
Refusal from bad habits: the main element of the therapeutic process in hepatitis C is the complete elimination of liver-damaging substances, namely tobacco, alcohol and drugs.
Consider the recipes of alternative medicine that have not been said yet:
- freshly squeezed carrot juice. It contains a large amount of vitamin A, which is able to purify the liver and restore damaged cells of the body;
- juice of cabbage. Three times a day you should drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice. There you can also add a little beet juice;
- medical gymnastics. It is enough to perform simple exercises: walking, rubbing in the region of the liver, push-up, tilting and turning with the trunk, etc.;
- treatment with water. Soothing baths help to ease the aggravation of the process;
- a warm enema based on chamomile broth will help eliminate yellowness;
- acupuncture. Due to the action on the biologically active points, the organism is restored;
- massage. This is one of the oldest methods of treatment, which thanks to the impact on soft tissue and muscle structure helps restore health.
In order to speed up the healing process, one should not forget about diet compliance. The products must be ground. The food should be comfortably warm, do not eat cold or too hot dishes. Preference should be given to products in which vegetable fibers predominate.
The doctor appointed me for medical treatment from hepatitis and said that as a supplement, you can use the methods of traditional medicine. He recommended that I buy a milk thistle. At first I used the germinated seeds of this plant. Every day I used one teaspoonful. Then I used another recipe: twenty minutes before a meal I took a mashed dry seed from a thistle. Also, the doctor recommended me to use honey - a natural antiseptic, which removes the inflammatory process. When I drank tea, I added a tablespoon of honey.
I give preference to the treatment of folk recipes. The doctor prescribed me medicines from hepatitis, but along with this I take medicinal plants. I felt the benefit of using a poisonous hellebore. Half a teaspoon of the winter hut I poured two cups of boiling water and boiled for half an hour in a water bath. After the solution was cooled and filtered, I took a tablespoon three times daily before meals. I also used corn stigmas. The broth and the infusion helped me to relieve the symptoms of the disease.
The doctor appointed me a mummy as an adjunct to drug therapy. The treatment lasted three weeks. The first seven days I drank a three-percent aqueous solution of thirty drops and daily increased the dose to sixty drops. The whole second week I took a teaspoon three times a day. And last week I started with a teaspoon, gradually reducing the amount to an initial dosage of thirty drops.
The question of how to treat hepatitis C is still topical among specialists. The disease threatens the occurrence of serious complications, among which can be cirrhotic liver and cancer. Insidiousness is associated with a long asymptomatic course. Therefore it is extremely important to undergo examination and not to forget about precautions.
Treatment of hepatitis C is a whole complex of measures, including medication, diet, moderate exercise and folk remedies. The choice of therapeutic tactics is handled by a qualified doctor.
Nontraditional techniques have proven to be effective methods that help reduce the symptoms of the disease. Pumpkin, milk thistle, corn stigmas, poisonous hellebore, honey, baking soda - this is far from a complete list of folk remedies that will help patients with hepatitis C.