In most regions of our country for three months of warm summer there are three cold seasons: autumn, winter and spring. It is during these periods that viral epidemics actively attack the offensive, which, at times, threatens with serious complications, especially if immunity is weakened by stress or by taking antibiotics.
Therefore it is very important to help your body and support it in time, because immunity is our reliable shield against viruses and pathogenic bacteria. It is our body that produces immunoglobulins in order to remove dangerous viruses and microorganisms. And that the shield worked as it should, reflecting the viruses, you need to strengthen it.
You can use immunomodulators only once every six months, otherwise it will cause dependence on them and a decrease in your own immunity. Therefore, immunomodulators are not a panacea. Folk remedies are good because they can be consumed for a long time and regardless of the last reception of the immunomodulator.
- Useful properties
- use How to take: the best recipes
- Recipe 1
- Recipe 2
- tea with ginger and honey
- lemonade with ginger for
- children Ginger drink
- decoction of lemon and ginger
Ginger - a truly magical root of life."Horned root", as it was called Indians, containing a very useful "gingerol", which has a bactericidal effect.
- Contains essential oils, antioxidants, useful vitamins( C, B1, B2, A) and minerals( phosphorus, zinc, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, potassium).
- Eliminates headaches, painful spasms, nausea and vomiting.
- Helps to get rid of a cough, withdraw phlegm from the bronchi.
- Delays bacterial growth, protects against parasites.
- Improves memory and circulation in the brain.
- Very good for viral diseases and colds.
- Facilitates oral diseases: the initial stages of caries, stomatitis, gingivitis
- Helps improve digestion, normalizes the secretion of gastric juice and stimulates the biliary tract.
- Has a purifying and soothing effect, removes toxins through the skin.
- Helps to strengthen immunity.
- Helps to recover after ailments.
- Has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal action.
- Contains vitamins: B1, B2, B6, E, K, C, A-carotene and folic acid.
- Calms, helps children with enuresis, eliminates insomnia.
- Treats a dry cough, transferring it to a more productive one - wet.
- Helps with cramps, as it can balance the lack of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in the body.
- Raises the level of hemoglobin( contains iron and copper), helps fight anemia.
- Helps improve digestion, contains many useful enzymes.
- Strengthens the regeneration of tissues, reduces inflammation.
Remember, is useful only for natural honey .Artificial honey, which has been heat treated and stuffed with preservatives and chemical additives, will not benefit.
- Contains vitamins C, A, B1, B2, D, P.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal and antiseptic effect.
- Beneficial effect on the digestive tract, stimulates the liver and pancreas.
- Improves metabolism and increases immunity, improving the general condition of the body.
- Acts as an anticonvulsant.
- Excellent quenches thirst for diseases.
- Acts as a laxative, relieves constipation.
It is worth remembering , that the value and usefulness of the lemon is not so much in the pulp as in the zest, in the peel itself. Therefore, you need to use the lemon along with the skin, so as not to lose the medicinal properties of the product.
Strengthening the immunity of folk remedies in adults: we raise the defenses of the body.
What products can I use to relieve toothache at home?
Contraindications to use
Please note! Before consuming all these products, make sure that you and your loved ones do not have any allergies to them. Otherwise, the harm from using will be much greater than good.
Allergy to honey is rare, you can often find an allergy to citrus fruits, especially in young children. Allergy to ginger is even rarer, but it is still worth consulting with the pediatrician to avoid possible consequences. You should start eating with small portions.
Ginger is contraindicated in high temperatures, in heat and in bleeding, because it has warming properties, and this only hurts in such situations.
When pregnant, use ginger with caution: with toxicosis in later periods, or if there were once miscarriages, or with gestosis - it is better to forget about ginger.
Ginger is contraindicated in people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: ulcers, colitis, gastritis, gastric reflux.
Honey with great caution should be consumed by diabetics: only in small doses. Children under one year of honey is not recommended at all.
Honey, heated to 60 ° can be very harmful for consumption, since it releases toxic substances. The optimal amount of honey for adults in essence: 2-3 teaspoons or an hour before meals, or three hours after. For children: 1 teaspoon per day.
Lemon can be harmful to people who have increased acidity in the gastrointestinal tract or have gastrointestinal diseases. Gastritis or stomach ulcer is also a reason not to consume lemon in large quantities, because citric acid will not add joy to heartburn. Those who suffer from hypertension and pancreatitis should also not be addicted to citrus fruits.
In case of severe inflammation of the nasopharynx, it is better to abandon the lemon: its use can only cause even more irritation.
How to take: the best recipes
- 4 large lemon need to be washed well and cut into small slices. You do not need to clean it: the crust contains a lot of useful ingredients and oils.
- 400 grams of ginger is cleaned and cut into small pieces. You can rub on grater, but this is a very long and time consuming process.
- Next, you will need to grind lemon and ginger with meat grinder. You can grind in a blender, but you will need to apply a shaker that will melt and mix our ingredients.
- The resulting mixture will have to be put in a glass or enamelware and pour 200 grams of honey .
After a week, when the product is well-nourished, it will be possible to eat medicinal puree: 20 minutes before breakfast, 1 tablespoon, with half a glass of warm water.
With constant use, the healing mixture not only strengthens the immune system, but cleans the vessels, and normalizes weight, destroying its excess .If you are already sick, you can add a teaspoon of gruel to tea and drink several times a day.
- Clean one fourth of ginger root ( about 2 tablespoons), grate on a grater.
- Pour to the ginger 50 ml lemon juice ( squeeze out the whole lemon directly).
- Pour the resulting slurry 0.5 liters of boiling water and let it brew well - an hour is enough.
- Honey should be added immediately before use, as boiling water destroys all useful properties in it.
This recipe is very effective for stimulating immunity in both adults and children and during periods of flu-like : this mixture relieves inflammation and reduces fever. But it is not recommended for children under 3 years and people with liver and gall bladder disease.
Tea with ginger and honey
- 2 tablespoons of strong of green tea
- 1 teaspoon of peeled and rubbed ginger
- 5 dates pitted( or prunes, dried apricots)
- Fill the resulting mixture with a liter of boiling water and well insist -1-3 hours. Then strain through gauze or a thin strainer.
You need to drink this tea at least 4 times a day, 30 minutes before eating. Before you drink, always warm up, drink slowly, in small sips.
Lemonade with ginger for children
- For 2 liters of lemonade you will need half a lemon, a small root of ginger and half a cup of honey( or sugar if the child has an allergy to honey).
- Ginger clean, finely chop or grate.
- Boil 2 liters of water and cook ginger in it for 10 minutes. Attention: cook on low heat!
- Turn off the heat, add honey( or sugar) and to half the lemon .
- You need to drink this lemonade 2 times a day for 200 ml. It turns out delicious, so that few will refuse such a tasty and healthy drink!
- Peel and grate a small piece of ginger - 1 teaspoon.
- Put it in a small mug, pour lemon or orange juice - about a third. Add a spoonful of sugar or honey. Pour warm water to half a mug.
- Pour boiling water into the remaining part of the cup and let it infuse for a little more than 5 minutes.
- Such a healing drink will retain the useful properties of all the ingredients and help you to strengthen immunity.
Effective treatment of cystitis with folk remedies at home.
How to treat atrial fibrillation with home remedies? Read in this article.
What to do with a bruised hand?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /raznoe/ ushib-ruki.html
Decoction of lemon and ginger
- Small root of ginger wash, peel and finely chop( you can grate it on grater).
- Put on a medium fire a saucepan of water, put ginger and cut in half lemon .
- After half an hour, add 200 grams of sugar .
- When the ginger softens, you need to turn off the fire and leave the product to cool down for 20 minutes.
You need to use this healing broth every day for half an hour before eating - half a glass.
Strengthening immunity can and should be done well, if you add zakalivanie, gymnastics or yoga to the reception of folk remedies. From ginger, honey and lemon, you can prepare a lot of useful and tasty means: from tea to spicy gruel. Do not forget the main thing: do not overdo it with portions, it's still a medicine, not a treat.