Pile is a herbaceous perennial plant of the Cabbage family up to 80 cm high with rosette leaves with a pleasant aroma and yellow flowers in the form of dense brushes.
The flowering period of the plant is the beginning of May. Fruits have the form of bent, upwards, pods.
- Collection, preparation, storage
- Chemical composition
- Useful properties
- Recipes for health
- In folk medicine
- Contraindications and harm
The plant is considered a weed.
- on forest edges and meadows,
- in vegetable gardens,
- wetlands and wet meadows.
Distributed in Russia and in Europe.
The medicinal properties of the rape were known many years ago.
To date, there have been unique healing recipes that are successfully used by experienced herbalists for the treatment and prevention of various diseases.
Collection, preparation, storage
For therapeutic purposes, ground parts of rape are used in dry and fresh form:
- young pods;
Store the raw material in dry form for a maximum of 1 year.
Chemical composition of
Useful properties of the rape are due to the high content of the plant necessary for longevity, health and beauty components:
- Ascorbic acid.
- Glycosides. Vitamins of group B.
And what do you know about the root of celery, useful properties and contraindications which are described in the article hidden under the link? Read about the healing power of root vegetables, leaves and petioles.
About the benefits and harm of apricots for the human body is written on this page.
A rich in nutrients composition allows the use of rape for the treatment and prevention of various pathologies.
- Helps to cope with hypovitaminosis in the body.
- Has an exciting effect.
- Eliminates asthenic syndrome.
- Struggles with chronic fatigue.
- Improves appetite.
- Has a positive effect in stroke.
- Promotes healing of wounds.
- Has a tonic effect.
- Eliminates edema.
- Promotes improvement in general weakness in humans.
- Serves as a means of preventing pathologies of the nervous system.
- Has a positive effect on paralysis and epilepsy.
- Helps with a decrease in sexual activity( how to take men sporry for conception read here).
- Has a diuretic effect.
Favorable effect is on the male body for problems with potency and allows you to get rid of infertility, normalizing the formation of sperm.
A positive property of rape for hormonal pathologies in women has been proved.
The medicinal plant helps:
- with mastopathy,
- various inflammatory processes in the body of a woman.
Recipes for health
In early spring, the leaves of the rape can be used as an ingredient in vegetable salads containing a large number of vitamins.
For preparation of vitamin salad follows:
- 150 grams of young rape leaves are thoroughly washed in cold water, place
- in a colander, dip into boiling water for 2-3 minutes and finely chopped;
- 1 the avocado should be cut in half, free of peel and bones;
- the remaining pulp cut into cubes and add to the leaves of the grass;
- add 30 grams of chopped green onion,
- 1 hard boiled egg, diced.
And do you know how useful for the human body is the porcelain garden, which photo can be viewed by clicking on the link? Learn how to prepare medicines according to folk recipes.
How to quickly get rid of freckles on your face is written here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/nastojki/ nastojka-piona.html written how to make a tincture of a peony.
Season salad recommended 50 ml of vegetable oil, spices and salt to taste.
With heat treatment, bitterness leaves the plant, and the rape can be used to add mashed potatoes, soups and fried foods.
Seeds of rape of are suitable for the production of high-quality oil, which is successfully used in confectionery and bakery production.
The taste of the rape is slightly burning, resembling arugula or mustard.
In folk medicine
Useful properties of the rape let you apply the plant to prepare various recipes of folk medicine.
It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before using any medication, especially if you have a history of a history.
The most effective and popular national recipes based on rape are:
Seeds of the rape in a spiked form, added to various dishes and drinks, contribute to strengthening the body and protecting from harmful microorganisms.
With prostatitis , the infusion of the rape is used.
For its preparation it is necessary:
- pour 200 ml of boiled water 1 tablespoon of grass consisting of stems, flowers and leaves, fresh;
- agent is infused and used on 50 grams, 4 times a day, for 3 months.
Improvements are usually visible after 1 month of regular admission.
For the general cleansing of the body will help to harvest herbs from:
- plantain( about useful properties of seeds written in this article),
- nettle( healing properties of dioecious),
- sage( how to drink with the climax is written here),
- St. John's Wortproperties and contraindications), taken in equal proportions.
- 1 tablespoon of the obtained dry raw materials, pour 1 cup of boiled water, insist for 40 minutes and carefully strain.
It should be taken 2 times a day before meals, 1/2 cup.
The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
In case of dropsy, paralysis, epilepsy , and after a stroke, the infusion of the rape is positively influenced by preparation of which:
- pour 1 tablespoon of leaves and shoots of common rape in dried or freshly crushed form 1 cup of boiled water,
- , let the agent brew for 3hours,
- filter through cheesecloth and add water to get the original volume - 200-250 ml.
Take the drug is recommended for a quarter cup 20 minutes before meals, up to 4 times a day.
For the maximum benefit and safety of traditional medicine recipes based on a medicinal plant, it is recommended to follow the rules for the preparation and use of medicinal products.
Contraindications and harm
Like any medicinal plant, the rape has its own contraindications to use.
It is undesirable to use agents based on a medicinal plant in the following pathologies.
- Presence of stones in the kidney and bladder.
- Tendency to increased bleeding.
- Individual intolerance, manifested by rashes on the skin.
- Allergic reactions.
Thioglycosides, capable of causing enteritis and diarrhea, and erucic acid, related to toxic substances, which in seeds are concentrated in an amount of up to 20%, are found in large quantities in seeds.
Sorepka is a medicinal plant with a lot of useful properties that allow it to be used for the prevention and treatment of various diseases and pathologies.
How does it look like and in what diseases does it help you learn while watching a video.