Coffee has 1,500 mg / l of caffeine, which has a stimulating effect on the nervous system.
A fragrant drink, which we take in the morning, is able to bring not only good, but also harm.
In the article we will tell you about natural coffee. To disclose in detail the effect on the human body of an artificial, produced by mixing elements from the periodic table - does not make sense.
- For Men
- For Weight Loss
- Caffeine in Medicine
- Refined Drink
As a result of taking one cup of coffee in the morning,the human body is:
- acceleration of the heart,
- increase in blood pressure,
- enhancement of motor activity,
- improvement of physical and mental performance,
- reduction of drowsiness and fatigue,
- coffee gives vivacity and energizes.
The effect of caffeine in the beverage continues to have effects for several hours.
Regular use of the component in doses from one calyx per day, gradually leads to depletion of nerve cells and appearance of dependence.
When entering about 10 grams of caffeine, a lethal outcome is possible.
Dependence on the drink can be determined by certain characteristics that arise with prolonged absence of coffee intake:
- mood deterioration of varying severity;
- muscle pain;
In the process of getting used, the tonic effect decreases with time, which requires an increase in the dose of the drink, which leads to greater dependence and a negative effect on health.
For the nervous system and psyche
With frequent stimulation of the central nervous system, the human body is in a state of excitation constantly, which causes unceasing stress.
As a result, there is a change in the proper functioning of all organs and systems and the depletion of nerve cells.
And what do you know about the medicinal properties and contraindications of the sequence? From what problems helps to get rid of the medicinal plant is written in a useful article.
For useful properties of ivan tea for men, see this page.
With prolonged use of the drink there is a risk of developing the following pathologies of the psyche:
Important! The use of caffeine in large doses can cause unmotivated aggression.
For cardiac activity
Negative effects on cardiovascular activity are enhanced when coffee enters the body, subject to the following conditions:
- is a hereditary predisposition to vascular and heart disease;
- the presence of diseases of the cardiovascular system in the anamnesis - ischemic heart disease, arterial hypertension and others;
- dose of stimulant used;
- additional factors - malnutrition, overweight, physical overload;
- method of making coffee - in a coffee grinder, a drink is not as harmful to health as brewed.
Drinking a drink causes a temporary jump in blood pressure, increased heart rate, excitation of the vasomotor center and increased cardiac activity.
Removal of nutrients
The drink results in the elution of certain trace elements from the human body:
- vitamin B6;
- vitamin B1.
The absence of these important components leads to the following health problems:
- Violation of the calcium-magnesium relationship causes pain in the cervical spine and back of a chronic nature.
- Calcium deficiency leads to brittleness of bones, negatively affects the teeth and increases the likelihood of osteochondrosis.
- The lack of vitamins of group B leads to pathologies of blood supply to the brain, manifested irritability and headache.
For pregnancy and children
Scientists have proved that consuming about 4 cups of drink per day increases the probability of intrauterine fetal death to 33%.
And what do you know about the application of orchis in folk medicine? Than useful tubers and flowers of medicinal plants read in the article after the passage of the link.
What heals burdock root is written here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/krasota/ uhod-za-kozhej / veki.html learn how to make a whitening face mask.
The use of coffee has a negative effect on the condition of the child:
- the baby will later start to cut teeth;
- crumbs are born with a reduced weight;
- in neonates noted caffeine dependence;
- children are born with lower growth.
Drinking coffee and caffeinated products( cola, chocolate) causes a negative effect in children:
- Nervous tics( twitching, involuntary muscle contraction).
- Enuresis( incontinence during night rest).
- Feeling of anxiety.
- Mood swings, including aggressiveness and tearfulness.
In addition, when coffee enters the body of a child, there may be irregularities in the heart and nervous system, but unlike adults, for children for the development of pathology a much smaller quantity of drink is sufficient.
What is the use of
To date, many studies have been carried out to prove the positive effects of coffee on the body.
Prevention of diseases
Two cups of drink per day can reduce the likelihood of development of oncological pathologies:
- Pancreatic cancer.
- Liver cancer.
- Rectal cancer.
- Colon cancer.
Drinking coffee is a method of preventing Parkinson's disease. Thus for men it is necessary to use large, in comparison with women, doses of a drink.
According to studies, coffee will burn down the risk of diseases:
- is a migraine;
6 cups stimulating drink reduces the likelihood of developing diabetes: men 50%, women 30%.
The drink does not affect the potency.
There is a definite positive effect on the reproductive function of men - the sperm motility increases.
For Weight Loss
One cup of coffee consumed is 30% more effective in shedding calories during aerobic exercise.
This occurs as a result of the use of the body after consuming fat beverages, rather than carbohydrates for energy.
For the digestive system
Positive effect is provided by caffeine and products based on it on digestion, it helps with stomach disorders.
One cup of drink after dinner improves the digestion of food.
Caffeine in medicine
In traditional medicine, the element is used in the following pathologies:
- Infectious diseases.
- Diseases with oppression of the central nervous system - poisoning with poisons and drugs.
- Spasms of blood vessels.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Caffeine is added to some medications.
When excluding caffeine from the drink in the traditional way, it is replaced with chemicals that can harm the body. The remaining methods remove the component safely.
In this case, coffee, after exposure, contains caffeine, but in reduced doses.
10 cups of instant decaffeinated coffee contains the same amount of substance as in 2 cups of a regular beverage.
The negative consequences of consuming decaffeinated coffee include:
- increased harmful cholesterol in the blood;
- promotes fat deposition;
- causes the pathology of the cardiovascular system.
To accept or not drink, must decide individually, each person, depending on the state of health and well-being, the presence of various diseases in the anamnesis.
What's more in coffee: use or harm? The opinion expressed in the video of the First Channel invited experts.