It is worth breathing over a potato with a cold, coughing
Popular pharmacy inhalers and nebulizers had to squeeze out popular methods of prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases. But, this did not happen. Children and adults continue to cure a cold, breathing over a potato, like a hundred years ago. Is this a popular way of treatment? In order to understand this, you need to know how the pairs of potatoes act on the body.
Inhalation of water vapor with various additives leads to a direct effect of temperature and bioadditives on the mucous membrane. In this case, useful substances naturally fall into different parts of the respiratory system.
This method of local therapy has proved its effectiveness after going through the centuries.Modern research confirms its usefulness. It turns out that potato steams contain:
- dipropylene glycol;
The video tells how to breathe properly over a potato with a cough:
These biologically active additives, getting together with the steam into the body:
- normalize the blood flow;
- activate metabolic processes in the body;
- relieve inflammation;
- remove the swelling of the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx.
Potato steam gently envelops.It has a large contact surface.In this case, there is such a therapeutic effect:
- the influx of blood to the mucosa of the upper respiratory tract increases;
- sputum is diluted;
- stagnant phenomena are eliminated.
Inhalation in potato pairs also improves mucociliary clearance (excretion of sputum, microbes, mud particles out). It's all about the structure of the airways. Their surfaces are covered with microvilli, which constantly wiggle and move to the outside out of the body foreign elements. During illness, villi do their job worse, and hot steam activates their work. There are other ways of treating dry cough in children with folk remedies, inhalation with wet cough in children.
The "grandfather's" method of treatment has a wide range of applications. Why breathe over the potatoes? Potato inhalations are good for:
- coryza (rhinitis);
- pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharyngeal mucosa);
- tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils);
Highly appreciated the effectiveness of this procedure patients with bronchial asthma. Inhalation over potatoes makes it possible to prevent the appearance and arrest of seizures that accompany this dangerous disease.
With inflammation of the lungs this method also helps, but it should be used only under the supervision of a doctor. In order not to worsen the condition of the patient, you need to consult a doctor before the procedure.
Popular tubers have long been used in folk medicine. As for inhalations from potatoes, they are prepared in three different ways.
- Inhalation from welded "in uniform" tubers (before use they knead).
- Inhalation of vapors of purified potatoes (often the addition of essential oils, soda and salt).
- Inhalation of fumes of cooked potato peelings (suitable dry or fresh).
Whichever method you choose, you will need to perform the procedure:
- a casserole with a volume of about 3 liters;
- a dozen potatoes of small size, or 5 pieces of medium size;
- dense blanket, better cotton or artificial in a natural case (wool causes allergy);
- chair and comfortable stand for the pot.
Potatoes for the procedure need to be washed thoroughly.
Do not take sick tubers with different spots and deformations of any nature. Especially it concerns inhalations with unpurified potatoes. Such tubers can contain fungal spores, bacteria and pathogens of various diseases. Most of them die during heat treatment, but, nevertheless, such substances can cause allergy when inhaled.
When preparing the inhalation, you must follow some simple rules:
- potatoes cook for 10 - 15 minutes (depending on the size of the tubers);
- for boiling take tubers of the same size, otherwise they are welded unevenly;
- potatoes should not be raw or boiled;
- water should only cover potatoes;
- after the readiness the water is drained;
- set the pan on a comfortable stand;
- wrap the pan with a thick towel to keep the heat;
- They lean over the pot with a potato and cover with a blanket;
- Cold air should not penetrate under the blanket.
Caution does not prevent: hot steam can burn the skin and lead to burns of mucous membranes. To bend over a potato it is necessary not too low.You should find your height, getting used to the temperature gradually.And if there are any painful conditions: be it dizziness or a knock at the temples, the procedure should be stopped.
So that nothing hinders you, chop long hair before the procedure. Breathe correctly. The exhalations should be smooth. The inhalation-expiration technique will differ depending on the diagnosis.
Whether it is possible to do or make inhalations at a genyantritis?
Symptoms of hypertrophic rhinitis: http://prolor.ru/n/bolezni-n/rinit/gipertroficheskij-rinit.html.
Here you can read what antibiotics are taken with pharyngitis.
Pair of potatoes warm up the nasopharynx well and release the respiratory tract from the mucus. To get a quick result with a cough, you need to breathe alternately through the nose and through the mouth. The main task is to warm up and cleanse the nasopharynx. With their help you can quickly cure a runny nose and cough.
This scheme showed itself well: 3-4 breaths through the mouth and exhale through the nose, 3-4 inhalations through the nose and exhale through the mouth, then 3-4 inhalations and exhalation through the mouth and as much through the nose.Breathe over the potatoes need 5-10 minutes.
Dry cough is treated with hot potatoes with the addition of soda and salt. These ingredients are put in a pan at the beginning of cooking. Potatoes take the peeled. After its ready, the tubers are mildly kneaded. Salt and soda are added at the beginning of cooking at a rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 medium potatoes.
The video tells whether you can breathe over a potato to pregnant women, children, bronchitis and sinusitis:
If you put a nose in, the potatoes will quickly bring it back to normal. To do this, you need to breathe in pairs in turns: then one, then another nostril. Close first one side of the nose, make 4-6 slow breaths of one nostril, then repeat the same with the other.
To strengthen the effect of the procedure in the potato, you can add 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda. To do this, the boiled potatoes are mildly kneaded and powder is added. All mix well and start to breathe healing steam.
If the runny nose is accompanied by pains in the throat, breathe according to this pattern: 2-3 inhalations with the nose and exhale through the throat, then 2-3 breaths through the throat and exhale through the nose. Breathing should be smooth, calm, moderate depth.
If the rhinitis has passed in the catarrhal form, inhalations to do or make it is impossible. They will not only not help, but vice versa, they will exacerbate the situation.
The video tells how to breathe on a potato, what is the use and harm, what is useful to breathe:
Without consulting a doctor, you can not breathe on a potato with maxillary sinusitis!Only an expert can determine the stage of the disease and prescribe adequate treatment. When warming the maxillary sinuses, in which pus accumulated, you can achieve the opposite result. Self-medication in this case can lead to the transition of the disease to a chronic form or to exacerbation of sinusitis.
But with a cold, this remedy is quite effective. Inhalations with potatoes can be done immediately after the appearance of the first signs of malaise. If everything is done correctly and on time, the disease can recede without beginning.
For inhalation suitable potatoes, cooked in a peel, or peeled, you can take even cleaning. A few drops of essential oils of fir, juniper, pine, eucalyptus, mint are added to the boiled potato paste. It is important not to overdo it, otherwise the oils will dry the mucous membrane, enough 2 drops. You can use ready-made compositions of essential oils from colds. Instead of them, salt and soda will work together, or separately. It takes 5-7 minutes to breathe with such pairs.
Potatoes help to reduce unpleasant tickling in the bronchi with a cold. Breathe over the potatoes need alternately with your nose and mouth. The bronchi warm up so well. Adding soda and salt to the potatoes during cooking will help to cure bronchitis more quickly.
After the procedure, warm potatoes can be mixed with a spoon of alcohol, form a cake from it and put a compress in cellophane.The cake is wrapped in a cloth and placed on the area of the bronchi.
Is there any harm from the procedure, and can I breathe over the potatoes at a temperature? In any treatment, an individual approach is needed. That which for some will be an effective way, the other will only bring harm. Even such an inoffensive method of treatment has its contraindications.
You can not breathe over a potato to those who suffer from such diseases:
- arterial hypertension;
- heart diseases;
- disorders of cerebral circulation;
- bleeding from the nose;
With increased body temperature, steam inhalation and hot compresses can not be done!
Can I use it for children, pregnant
Inhalation over potatoes is a safe method of treatment.It is suitable for pregnant women and during lactation. Potato pairs do not harm the baby, which can not be said with certainty about herbal preparations (some plants have a number of contraindications).If there is a need to treat a runny nose or a cough in a pregnant woman, it is better to choose inhalation over potatoes than procedures with medications. Here you can read what else can be treated with a strong cough during pregnancy.
As for children, the method has age limits. It does not suit small children.
- The temperature of the steam for children should be about 45-50 C.
- A pan with potatoes should be well wrapped with a towel to prevent burns.
- The procedure should be reduced to 3-5 minutes.
Hot steam for children is dangerous. And the smaller the child, the more likely it is to burn the mucous membranes. Another danger is airway obstruction. In children, the bronchial lumen is much narrower than in adults. When wet steam enters the bronchioles, it expands viscous mucus in a narrow space. This can lead to narrowing, and even to the complete closure of the lumens in the small bronchi.
The effectiveness of this method of treating colds, coughs and colds is proven not by one generation. Even adherents of traditional medicine do not refuse such a safe way to combat the ailments.How much to breathe depends on the patient's condition.Its main advantage is simplicity and accessibility. But even they can not get carried away. If the common cold is accompanied by high fever, or the inflammatory processes are lowered to the lower respiratory tract, then you should abandon such a popular treatment as potato inhalation. By reference, you can read what else you can cure cough and perspiration in the throat. Perhaps you also need information on how to cure nasal congestion with folk remedies.
Inhalation of potatoes
The most effective remedy for colds and the first manifestations of acute respiratory viral infection is inhalation of potatoes. With her help, dry, unpleasant cough will become deeper, which will help get rid of phlegm. The main thing is to carry out the procedure correctly, because it can bring both benefit and harm to health.
Does inhalation help the potatoes when coughing?
If you know exactly how to do inhalation with potatoes when you cough, you can assume that the problem is solved. Already after the first time you will feel a significant relief - coughing will become much easier, the muscles of the press will cease to strain, and the likelihood that the stuffy nose will become free breathe. Inhalation of potatoes with a cold helps no worse than vasoconstrictive drops. This folk way is not addictive and very useful. If you do the inhalation of potatoes by the rules, you will cope with the disease quickly, and without unnecessary hassle.
Inhalations with potatoes and soda - recipe
Pair of potatoes warm up the upper respiratory tract well and stimulate sputum evacuation. However, this liquid contains the bulk of pathogenic microbes, which can lead to the spread of infection into the lungs. In order for this to happen, inhalation should use antibacterial additives - essential oils:
- tea tree and others.
At the same time, ordinary baking soda will cope with this task. The recipe for the most effective inhalation with potatoes:
- Take 8-10 potatoes of the same size, wash thoroughly.
- Boil until cooked, drain the water, mash potatoes into large pieces.
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 4 drops of any essential oil, stir.
- With one towel, wrap the pan, so as not to burn yourself, bend over it. Another towel covers the head, the upper part of the trunk and the outer edges of the pan.
- Lean over the potatoes to a distance at which you will be comfortable breathing, without burning with steam. Take inhalation for 5-15 minutes, depending on the condition.
Remember, inhalation of potatoes is prohibited at elevated body temperature.
Inhalation with decoction of potatoes helps from dry cough or from wet? The child has 11 years of dry cough. What to give?
Cough is a manifestation of many diseases. Cough can occur with colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, pleurisy, pneumonia and other lung diseases. First of all, you need to treat the underlying disease, but at the same time, it can be facilitated by using cough remedies.
Traditional methods of cough treatment:
1) Grind 500 gr. peeled onions, add 2 tablespoons of honey, 400 gr. sugar and cook over low heat in 1L. water for 3 hours. Then cool and drain. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Take a mixture of warm 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day with a strong cough.
2) From the cough is useful to eat onions, toasted in butter and mixed with honey.
3) Mix in equal parts the purified hazelnuts and honey. Take 1 teaspoonful 5-6 times a day with warm milk.
4) Mix honey and horseradish juice in the ratio:. Take small portions throughout the day with a cup of tea. To drink for the whole day 2-3 cups of this infusion.
5) Wipe the ripe bananas through a sieve and put them in a pan with hot water at the rate of 2 bananas per 1 glass of water with sugar. Warm up and drink this mixture when coughing.
6) When coughing, cut into small cubes a black radish and put it in a saucepan, sprinkling with sugar. Bake in the oven for 2 hours. Strain and drain the liquid into a bottle. Drink 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day and at night before going to bed.
7) When treating a cough, the healer Vanga advised to cook 1 potato, 1 onion, 1 apple in 1l. water. Cook until the water is less than half. This broth drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
8) Fresh cabbage juice with sugar is useful as an expectorant for coughing. A decoction of cabbage with honey works well.
9) With a prolonged cough, mix 300gr. honey and 1kg. crushed aloe leaves, pour the mixture, l. water and bring to a boil. Keep on low heat for 2 hours, stirring. To cool. Keep in the refrigerator for no more than a month. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
10) Juice from aloe leaves mixed in equal proportions with warm honey and butter. Take 1 teaspoon 4 times daily before meals with a strong cough.
Peganov Yuri ™
It helps everyone.. .
And legs to soar ..
My potatoes do not help from anything. We make inhalations with boiling water with soda and 1 tea. spoon of sunflower oil. Give any expectorant drugs, you need to turn a dry cough into a moist one, then it all coughs up.
Inhalation of decoction of potatoes helps with DRY cough.
With a dry cough in ANY case you need a copious alkaline drink and inhalation: from soda (that is, alkaline) to ordinary herbal or decoction of potatoes.
Very good milk with honey, always hot.
And the heat on his chest and heat on his feet. Warmly dry, not warmers. It's also good to have mustard on your feet.
Do not be ill.
you need to check the lungs and bronchi to identify the disease in the doctor, as well as inhalation of eucalyptus, tea with lemon honey, cocoa, children's cough medicine (at the pharmacy)
at night, steamed cabbage leaf and grease the honey, attach to the chest and wrap it with a woolen shawl.
Lena Ta ...
It is helped by an abundant warm drink (only not hot - it causes irritation of the throat). Tea with lemon, with cranberry, with herbs. Dry heat is very good (something woolly on the throat, chest and legs). Take care of drafts. Still help decoctions of raisins and jabobs.
Grind the chest and back with any fat, better badger, wrap up with a downy shawl. You can apply and butter for grinding, quickly absorbed and softens the dry cough. Get well.
To dry cough do wet perfectly helps the children dry cough medicine, it's with alteyka and something else. Children like it - it is sold in pharmacies. Still famously helps the syrup of licorice root, you need to plant in warm water and both, there on the bottles it is written as. Checked experience. Get right!
It is possible for dry and wet cough.
At the first signs - anaferon - a homeopathic remedy. It helps me a lot.
For a more neglected condition - ocillococcinum - a homeopathic remedy.
Kodelak helps many. Breast gathering number 4 - is also good, if you tolerate the grass.
I do inhalations - herbal (mint, St. John's wort, there are special charges for inhalations), boiled potatoes (boil, drain, pour directly into the pan), breathing, covered with a blanket. Morse - cranberry, crimson, cranberry - I drink. In the socks mustard can be poured, or mustard plasters put on the heels (if there is no temperature).
From cough there is a wonderful and simple recipe. Take 500 ml of water. Bring to a boil. Put in the water one large or 2 small cut into several parts of the bulbs with a peel, and add 100 grams of sugar. All boil over low heat for 20 minutes. Take hot or warm for the day. We use this recipe at the first sign of a cold, a cough. All takes place within 1-2 days. If the disease is started, go through coughing attacks, it does not torment at night. Take this medication with other medications before recovery.
Again we have a dispute. How correctly to breathe a potato? (+++)
Drain the water, breathe with a mashed potato covering his head with a towel, a blanket is not necessary. Oil here, too, is unclear why. It is added to water inhalations. T. e. or potatoes, as a folk remedy, or butter. Yes, do not burn with inhalation, it's not a matter of temperature, but a deep warming up.
potatoes to cook with salt. Drain the water. To breathe dry!!! ferry
If it does not clear the throat-for 1 liter of boiling water 1 liter of baking soda. Do not go under the blanket. Breathing - alkaline environment dilutes sputum.
Well, as I recall, in my opinion, drain the water, as you wrote, crumple and breathe steaming potatoes, and necessarily sitting under the blanket)))
potatoes always breathed without water, and then eaten, but the essential oils dripped into the water. My husband mixed everything up into one thing, let him eat this potato later... )
!!! Goldy !!!
the husband's version is more effective. because the water evaporates and steam with essential oils has a curative effect
My mother treated me: She would cook the potatoes in the uniform before she began to fall apart. Water does not fully merge. The potato will cool slightly, so as not to get burned under the blanket, to breathe through your mouth.
Here, it turns out differently possible!)))))))) Draw.
Do you do it today, but tomorrow for another.
The water is drained, covered with a blanket and breathing
although I do not advise you to breathe at all, it will not be better, but only worse
P.S. when the temperature can not be breathed
of course, to stretch! wait - just a little cold - to cover - but not a blanket, and at least a towel
from the common cold-if there is no allergy to honey - then lubricate between the eyebrows and the nose itself! by Vanga-
the left hand is on the forehead and nose (the middle of the boat should cover the nose) and the right hand hand on the solar plexus,
And the best treatment is if young -100 grams of warm wine and a hot-water bottle at full height (checked!)
and very well helps massage - the back
and calf legs from behind - grate well
potatoes are well washed, put on fire, when it boils, make fire quieter, after 5 minutes, bend over the pan, cover yourself with a towel (neatly with a fire) and breathe in with your nose, exhale with a mouth (several times), then, on the contrary, breathe in with your breath nose. 10 minutes is enough. Clean out your nose, clear your throat, drip your nose with drops and drink warm medical tea. This is all to do nano! Ready potatoes can be used as a compress on the chest (gently!) BE HEALTHY!
Is it effective to breathe over a potato with a cold
Traditional medicine assures that breathing over a potato with a cold is a very effective and simple way to treat a cold. And until now many mothers and grandmothers use this method as an alternative to pharmacy products.The healing effect of the inhalation of hot potato vapors is based on the fact that the steam contributes to moistening and softening of the mucous fluid in the nasal sinuses of a sick person and helps her to get out faster out.
According to the doctors, this effect does not depend on whether you breathe over a potato during a cold, or inhale hot water, or simply drip your nose with salt water or saline. Burying the nose is safer, especially for the baby. But this is the opinion of doctors, and people have long used this method, and it helps.
The action of potatoes with a coldSteam, which is released from the pan, contains moisture, a small amount of aromatic particles and phytoncides. But the basis that acts in the treatment is the steam itself. Water vapor penetrates into the nasal passages with the help of its high temperature and promotes a strong warming of the nasal mucosa. Beneficial effect of steam:
- the circulation of blood in the vessels and capillaries of the mucous membrane increases;
- sputum is greatly increased;
- blood vessels increase in size;
- mucus swells and moistens;
- steam settles on the nasal mucosa, dilutes a thick liquid and helps it to flow out of the nose.
Speaking in the medical language, steam expands blood vessels and capillaries, moisturizes the mucous membrane, promotes swelling.
With inhalation, a person emits fluid from the nose intensively, and his stuffiness increases, and the person expects the opposite effect. He is sure that as soon as he blows his nose, all the mucus will leak out. During the time that a person breathes over a steam, changes occur in the nose, swelling increases, and when the procedure ends, the person with pleasure skips, and it seems to him that the effect is very good. But studies have shown that such a procedure does not help the cure. These are the opinions of scientists, but in practice everything is different.
The Benefits of Steam ProceduresIf a person has a runny nose, moisten the nasal passages is very useful, and the very method of moisturizing, whether it's a pair of inhalations, couples over boiled potatoes, saline solution or saline solution, is not important. The effect is the release of mucus from the nasal sinuses and the normalization of the normal functioning of the ciliated epithelium. This reduces the risk of an infectious process.
Not for nothing at a cold, doctors recommend to adults and children the hydration of the sinuses. Hot wet steam contributes to the flow of blood to the upper respiratory tract, helps to thin the mucus, eliminates stagnation. Steam inhalation of potatoes is of great benefit with cough and bronchitis. If you do them in the treatment of cough, sputum is easier to leave, upper airways are released. Inhalation with potatoes will ease the overall condition of rhinitis and bring healing closer.
If rhinitis occurs in a pregnant woman, such procedures are a salvation, because in the first trimester of pregnancy it is not recommended to use medicament preparations. An easy cold proper steam inhalations will help cure, soften dry cough and help to bring out phlegm with a damp cough. Humidification is a good support for the body during illness, helping to cope with other symptoms. But this method has its drawbacks, which, according to modern doctors, exceed the benefits of such procedures.
What are the risks of steam inhalation with potatoes?
Doctors focus on the fact that the negative effects of breathing over couples of potatoes exceed its therapeutic effects. The danger is as follows:
- The mucous membrane of nasal passages and nasal sinuses warms up, sputum swells, increases in size, and there is a serious risk of the development of the inflammation of the middle ear (otitis). Such a disease is much more difficult to treat than a common cold.
- With such procedures, there is a serious danger of burn mucous with hot steam. It seems that this is impossible, but if you remember how we cover the head with a towel and cant very close to the pan face (especially the baby), then this is possible, and the burn can be enough strong. There are reports from burn centers about the admission of patients after such inhalations at home.
- Sometimes people get burned by accidentally turning over a pot of hot potatoes, and if there is water in the pan, then this is very dangerous, especially for children.
- For children, the beneficial properties of hot steam can worsen their condition, and obstruction (overlap) of the upper respiratory tract may develop. So it can happen, because in young children the clearance in the bronchi is much narrower than the lumen in the adult person, and when the viscous mucus swells from the vapor, the lumen can narrow to the maximum or even to overlap. Remember, the younger a child, the greater the danger from such procedures.
All the risks are much more serious than the common cold itself, and they can keep many people from such steam inhalations. Particular attention must be paid to the kids. It is better to wash the nozzle with salt water once more than to reproach yourself for not paying attention.
Breathe the potatoes correctly
If you decide to treat this method, then you should follow the following procedure:
- Cook a few potatoes in their uniforms.
- Remove the pan from the heat, drain all the water.
- Put the potatoes down with a fork, so more steam will come out.
- Place the container on a firm, level surface.
- The cold man leans over the pan at such a level that the steam does not burn, but warms the nose.
- The patient is covered by a towel with his head.
- The procedure lasts until the potatoes cool down (up to 10 minutes). Then you need to remove the towel.
It is forbidden during this procedure:
- put a hot container on one edge of the towel to save steam, one sharp movement, and a container with hot contents on the legs;
- leave in a saucepan of boiling water, it must be drained (especially if the baby is breathing).
It is recommended, during the procedure, to put something bulky on the knees of the patient, for example, a blanket, this will protect against possible dangers.
Contraindications to steam inhalations
Remember that moisturizing the mucous for colds is not carried out in all cases. It is forbidden to carry out the procedure if:
- a person has a fever;
- potential patients - small children (up to 6 years), because such actions can contribute to the fact that the inflammatory process from the nasopharynx will pass to the hearing aid;
- there are greens or pus in the snot;
- in the respiratory system a bacterial infection is diagnosed, warming up the nose, you will only increase its reproduction;
- there is discomfort or pain in the ear canals or otitis, then heating will only strengthen it;
- The mucous membrane is not dry, and there is a lot of liquid in it;
- a person has problems with the cardiovascular system;
- there is a nosebleed;
- In the nasopharynx and nasal sinuses there are purulent processes;
- a person suffers from changes in blood pressure, heart disease;
- pneumonia is diagnosed;
- there are abnormalities in the cerebral circulation;
- child under 7 years.
Replacement of such procedures
Steam inhalation in the rhinitis can be replaced by instillation in the nasal passages of saline solution (you can prepare yourself or buy a ready-made drug). It is recommended to apply rinsing or instillation with saline solution. You can apply drugs based on sea water, the minus is their cost.
Washing with saline solution helps moisten the mucous membrane, flushes excess sputum, can get even the accumulated deep mucus and "expel" it outside.
Steam inhalations over pots and potatoes have their risks and contraindications..
But this is an effective tool for moisturizing the nasal passages during rhinitis.
Than to treat a dry - unproductive cough, can you breathe over a potato at a temperature of 3,
When coughing of any nature, the main disease plays a decisive role. Symptomatic therapy: with a dry painful cough, especially worrisome patients at night, drugs are prescribed internally peripheral antitussive action with anesthetic effect on the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract (libexin, g - 1 - 2 tablets at the reception), central antitussive action - the suppressive cough center (glavent 50 mg, tusuprex 10-20 mg or codeine 15 - 30 mg per reception). Cough, which provides effective drainage of the bronchi, should not be suppressed. To improve the drainage of bronchi inward, expectorants are prescribed (bromhexine 2 tablets - 16 mg 3-4 times a day, acetylcysteine 200 mg 2 to 3 times a day). Symptoms of bronchospasm show inhalations of beta-adrenomimetics (beroteka, salbutamol), with a pronounced bronchospasm - intravenous jet infusion of 10 ml,% solution of euphyllin with 10 ml of isotonic chloride solution sodium.
At temperature it is impossible to conduct any procedures
Above the potatoes can be, and even on soda, herbs,
And it is best to soar before bedtime feet in mustard.