Dry cough does not clears throat: causes, treatment
Often illnesses are accompanied by a dry cough. In some cases, cough is very fast, and in some cases it persists for a long time. And if the cough persists, then its form is called acute. But a cough that does not last more than three months is already called chronic. Dry cough itself indicates that the disease is developing.
How to treat a dry cough in a child and what syrup to use, you can learn from this article.
It is extremely important to find out the reason why the cough does not clears throat. Only a doctor can determine the true cause of such a disease.
- The most common cause of this cough is the inflammation that occurs in the upper respiratory tract.Inflammation occurs due to viruses and pathogenic microorganisms. In the event that the immunity is weakened, the virus affects the human body. Dry cough often occurs with various respiratory diseases. These include ARI, whooping cough, diphtheria, pneumonia, tuberculosis. An acute cough can last about 3 weeks, and then it passes.
- Chronic pharyngitis is also accompanied by a dry cough. It occurs as a result of a tickling and tingling in the throat.
- A very painful cough, accompanied by shortness of breath and fever, occurs with a disease such as pleurisy. This is quite a serious illness, since cough can be the only symptom that speaks of a tumor of the mediastinum. From this article, you can find out whether there can be a cough from the thyroid gland.
- Gastroesophageal reflux. All the substance that comes out of the stomach, returns back to the esophagus. This process can be accompanied by a dry cough, and the cause is very difficult to establish.
- Disease of respiratory organs. This includes diseases such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, as well as the smoker's bronchitis.
- Dust, air pollutants.
- A foreign object that enters the respiratory tract.
- Use of medications that block the ACE system.
- Allergy. In case of an allergic reaction, a dry cough may also occur, which can be accompanied by inflammation of the eye mucosa.
- Influence of work. In the workplace, conditions can be created in which a dry cough arises.
How to treat a cough with teething, you can learn from this article.
The video tells what to do if the dry cough does not clear away:
From this article you can find out why the child has wheezing and coughing.
Treatment with medicamentous method
There are different groups of drugs against coughing or coughing. But it is worthwhile to know that many drugs suppress the function of cough and can affect other cells of the brain. The group of these substances includes such drugs as Codeine and Morphine.These strong drugs can only be used if other weaker drugs have not helped. Usually this happens with cancer or when it comes to vomiting. Use this drug only in medical institutions under in-patient conditions. All drugs are divided into 2 types:
- liquefying phlegm.
From this article you can find out how to help a child with a dry cough.
To cure cough it is necessary in a complex way to eliminate all reasons of its occurrence. If the nature of the cough is bacterial, then you need to use antibiotics if the nature is viral - antiviral drugs.If the expectoration of sputum does not occur for a long time, this does not mean that it does not exist in the body. Perhaps you need to use the means that will help make it more fluid so that it can go out. If cough does not pass in the first days of a cold, then you can use such drugs as Ferveks, Kodelak. These drugs will help to establish a cough.
Than to cure a cough from a baby, when he does not have temperature, you can learn from this article.
The most important thing is that regardless of the cause of the cough, you need to consume large amounts of liquid, which will make the phlegm liquid, the water-salt balance of the organism will be adjusted.
What are the symptoms of an asthmatic cough in a child, you can learn from this article.
If there are such diseases as tracheitis, pharyngitis, then it is recommended to drink mineral water in large quantities. Food should be light and rich in vitamins.
Another important step in the treatment of dry cough is inhalation. These procedures can be carried out by adults and adolescents.Little pediatricians recommend inhalation not to do. Due to the structure of the respiratory tract, small children may experience suffocation.
Preparations that will help in coughing: Lazolvan, Bromgeksin, ATSTS. These funds can be taken only if there is even a little sputum.
What to do when you have tortured a dry cough, you can learn from this article.
Treatment with folk remedies
Especially in the cold season of many people you can hear complaints about not passing dry cough.
- Collection of herbs. In pharmacies you can buy chemist's pouch. But you can also cook it at home. Licorice, linden, thyme, marigold, plantain, mint, pine buds are all the components that are necessary for the preparation of breastfeeding. Mixing all the herbs, you need to take 2 tbsp. l. mix and mix with 500 ml of boiling water. Insist means need 2 hours. After this, the infusion is ready, it can be taken inside. Before meals, you need to drink 150 ml.
- Licorice. This recipe will require a licorice root. Take 15 g of licorice root, a few linden blossoms and fruits of dry fresh hips. Mix the ingredients and pour 300 grams of water. The whole mixture must be put on a water bath. After holding the remedy for about half an hour, you can drink it 100 ml 3 times a day.
- Dried fruits. During the ripening of fruits such as raspberries, dogrose, viburnum, hawthorn, they must be taken in equal quantities. Take 100 g of the mixture and pour 500 ml of water. Then put in a water bath, and boil somewhere about an hour. After you need to let the infusion cool down, now you can take it half a cup a day.
- Pottery from eggs. This is the remedy that will help to eliminate dry cough, cure even the most protracted bronchitis. It is necessary to take 1 glass of milk and boil it. As soon as it boils, you need to take 1 tbsp. l. honey and the same amount of butter and add to milk. Whisk egg yolk, add it to the mixture, do not forget to add soda at the tip of the knife. The remedy is ready. Prepare it easily enough, and time is not needed much, so this tool should be in the piggy bank of any family.
- Inhalation with soda. Boil 150 g of water and add to it 30 g of soda. This product must be poured into a regular tea maker or a kettle for inhalation. On the tip of the nose you need to put a cone of paper and through it breathe with your mouth. Too strong breaths of alkaline solution vapors can lead to coughing attacks. Therefore, it is better not to take excessively deep breaths.Soda very well dilutes sputum and allows the patient to clear his throat.
- Inhalations based on essential oils. These oils are fully suitable for treatment: they act as antibacterial, expectorant and moisturizer. 500 ml of water should be heated to 70 degrees. Add 165 drops of any coniferous oil to this water. It is necessary to sit down and breathe over this remedy no less than 15 minutes. Having finished inhalation, can overtake a fit of coughing. To be frightened it is not necessary, this is normal phenomenon.
- Lemon. The recipe with lemon is quite common for treating a child's cough. From one lemon it is necessary to squeeze juice, add to it 2 tbsp. l. glycerin. You can buy glycerine in the pharmacy chain. Now you need to add honey to the remedy. It is used to neutralize the sour taste. After thoroughly mixing the product, it is necessary to leave it for an hour. Give the child this remedy is necessary, watching the bouts of coughing. If the attacks are not strong, then you need to drink syrup 3 times a day. The maximum number of receptions is 7 times.
- Chocolate cocktail.This tool is very popular with children. It is necessary to heat the milk. Now add all the other ingredients: 1/3 h. l. butter, a little sheep fat, 1 hour. l. honey and 30 grams of chocolate. The remedy is ready. It is advisable to give them a drink before going to bed and put them on the bed. Milk very well warms up the throat, and cocoa butter will help to sputter mucus. It is best to use this tool as an additional to the main method of treatment.
- Baths for feet. If the cough is not accompanied by a fever, then it is worth using hot foot baths with mustard. In the pelvis you need to pour enough warm water, about 40 degrees, add a couple of tablespoons of mustard. You need to warm your feet for about 30 minutes. After the end of the procedure, wear warm socks and lie down in bed, covered with a blanket.
- Children are very fond ofcough remedy with vanilla syrup. 1 glass of milk should be heated to a temperature of 40 degrees. Add to the milk you need 2 tbsp. l. vanilla and 1 spoonful of honey. For a pleasant smell and taste, a pinch of vanilla is added. It is necessary to mix all the ingredients very well and allow to infuse for about 20 minutes. To drink a cocktail you need 1 tbsp. l. 4 times a day.
From this article you can find out what are the causes of a night cough in an adult.
All folk methods of treatment will be more effective if they are combined with medication. If you use inhalation and expectorant drugs, then the cause of dry cough will go many times faster. If you use drugs that simply suppress cough, then inhalations are contraindicated.
What to do when the child does not go through a wet cough is indicated in this article.
There may be a buildup of fluid in the bronchi, which will lead to pneumonia.Dry coughing is a rather complicated phenomenon, and if the cough is bad, then you need to turn to the help of specialists.
Tortured cough. I can not clear my throat. Who will prompt an effective, proven method of treatment? People, dear ones, help out.
Cough is a manifestation of many diseases. Cough can occur with colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, pleurisy, pneumonia and other lung diseases. First of all, you need to treat the underlying disease, but at the same time, it can be facilitated by using cough remedies.
Traditional methods of cough treatment:
1) Grind 500 gr. peeled onions, add 2 tablespoons of honey, 400 gr. sugar and cook over low heat in 1L. water for 3 hours. Then cool and drain. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Take a mixture of warm 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day with a strong cough.
2) From the cough is useful to eat onions, toasted in butter and mixed with honey.
3) Mix in equal parts the purified hazelnuts and honey. Take 1 teaspoonful 5-6 times a day with warm milk.
4) Mix honey and horseradish juice in the ratio:. Take small portions throughout the day with a cup of tea. To drink for the whole day 2-3 cups of this infusion.
5) Wipe the ripe bananas through a sieve and put them in a pan with hot water at the rate of 2 bananas per 1 glass of water with sugar. Warm up and drink this mixture when coughing.
6) When coughing, cut into small cubes a black radish and put it in a saucepan, sprinkling with sugar. Bake in the oven for 2 hours. Strain and drain the liquid into a bottle. Drink 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day and at night before going to bed.
7) When treating a cough, the healer Vanga advised to cook 1 potato, 1 onion, 1 apple in 1l. water. Cook until the water is less than half. This broth drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
8) Fresh cabbage juice with sugar is useful as an expectorant for coughing. A decoction of cabbage with honey works well.
9) With a prolonged cough, mix 300gr. honey and 1kg. crushed aloe leaves, pour the mixture, l. water and bring to a boil. Keep on low heat for 2 hours, stirring. To cool. Keep in the refrigerator for no more than a month. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
10) Juice from aloe leaves mixed in equal proportions with warm honey and butter. Take 1 teaspoon 4 times daily before meals with a strong cough.
11) Mix 3 tablespoons of severed birch buds with 100 gr. unsalted butter, put on fire, bring to a boil and simmer on very low heat for 1 hour. Strain, squeeze, kidney discard. Add 200gr. honey and mix well. Take with cough 4 times a day before meals.
12) Freshly cut nettle roots and finely chopped in sugar syrup. Take 1 tablespoon per day with a strong cough.
13) Pour 1 teaspoon of nettle grass, l. steep boiling water, insist, wrapped, 30 minutes and strain. Drink as tea for expectoration and dilution of sputum.
14) 1 tablespoon chopped plantain leaf pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cool and strain. Take 1 tablespoon 5-6 times a day with a strong cough.
15) Thymus broth or liquid extract is used as an expectorant for coughing.
16) When coughing it is recommended to drink hot milk with butter: ¾ cup of milk for 50 grams. oil.
17) To weld in, l. milk 2-3 sheets of mother-and-stepmother and add to the broth on the tip of the knife fresh lard. Drink before going to bed for 3 tablespoons.
18) Infusion of a leaf of a nasturtium (it is on sale in a drugstore) is very effective at a cough. 10gr. leaf brew 1 glass of boiling water, insist 10 minutes and filter. Drink on a glass during the day.
19) Grate the chest and back for the night with the pork lard interior and wrap it with compress paper, over which to wrap a fluffy or woolen shawl.
20) After receiving the serum from 3 liters of milk, add to it 1 glass of honey and 100 gr. crushed root elecampane (sold at the pharmacy). Drink a glass three times a day before eating with a strong cough.
Buy in the pharmacy ATSTS liquefies well and helps the bronchi
in the drugstore there is a medicine for medicine from a cough. It is about 2p. But sooo good. Try it. It is dry in powder.
Erespal, and even folk remedy, a compress on the chest: 1 st spoon of honey, 1 st. spoonful of vodka, 1 st. a spoon of sunflower oil. Leave for 6 hours you can
Urgently buy a fresh root of ginger, grate on a small grater. 1chayn spoon imb + 1 h. l of honey + a packet of tea, pour boiling water + insist 8-10 minutes. Drink in small sips.
Of the drugs, the best for us on the effect of ATSTS. Only drink a lot of fluids you need.
In the pharmacy. Grass Floral Triadic. How to drink there everything is written.
On treatment, advice in absentia is somehow not welcome. You tell, and suddenly the person's allergy to this remedy. Yes, and all differently helps.
Actually a lot of things. Of the herbs, the same mother-and-stepmother - expectorating, dry leaves of legumes (beans are better), these, they say, even bronchial asthma attacks make it easier. When the cough is dry, then licorice, for example. Yes a lot of everything else.
And if from pharmacy chemistry, then ACTS is possible, bromhexine - expectorant, and then - libexin, kodelak, for example, it is already antitussive. Broncholitin is still good at helping, did not hear anyone complaining about him, "Doctor MOM." Only, of course, not all this right now. In pharmacies the pharmacist will advise, help you choose. Only long do not get carried away by expectorants, or they have the property to stimulate the formation of sputum.
And honey, by the way, is not something that you can not put in boiling water, it's not even necessary to take it too hot: it does not just collapse, but becomes poisonous!
Rhizome is elecampane in the pharmacy. Do on a water bath. Drink some honey. Compress on the chest of magnesia and alcohol + water.
The simplest, very effective recipe. Only he is not very pleasant. Onion grate on a fine grater, add honey (spoon), stir and let it stand for about an hour. If there is no honey, add sah. sand. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day. After intake, do not drink for about half an hour. In 2 days it will be good to clear a cough. Health to you!
Honey + Aloe leaf finely chopped, mix everything, nastayvat day. take 1 hour. l 3 times a day
stand upright, spread your arms to the sides to the level of the shoulders, and do the "scissors" exercise, breathing in your nose, mouth out (there must be a sharp "x" like a whistling sound in the breath. system (if you are sick, it will turn out like a creaking), that is, when you exhale, try to make it start right in the trocha), if you do it correctly, once for 10 cough begins.
In general: ACTS and drink, drink, drink and drink again. At the ACC, there may be an allergy.
What does a constant cough in an adult mean?
A constant cough in an adult: normal or pathological? Any cough, which for a long time does not pass, for example, for a month or more, should alert everyone. Coughing in an adult is a protective reaction of the body that occurs for a certain reason, therefore, every conscious person must determine the provoking factor and choose options for it elimination.
In most cases, people turn to a doctor when already diagnosed with serious, neglected diseases, and the cough turns into a prolonged one, and the person can not even clear his throat.
What can provoke a prolonged cough?
In medical practice, it is common to distinguish between the infectious and non-infectious cause of the development of a strong cough.Non-infectious diseases include:
- Chronic forms of rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, in which the nasal mucosa is constantly swollen. Sputum does not go outside and falls into the bronchi and trachea.
- Because of the excessive amount of spices in the stomach, acidity may increase and heartburn may occur. It can manifest as a cough.
- Allergic reactions of the body to irritants. In this case, the cough will be dry and prolonged.
- The reaction of the body to certain medications that have already caused addiction.
- Contaminated air in the workplace or in the village.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Presence of tumors in the airways or lungs.
Varieties of prolonged cough in adults
With any cough, the manifestations will be different. Therefore, it is worthwhile to know that there are several types of pathology:Intrusive. It is characteristic for diseases or inflammations in the larynx. Such a cough usually lasts long, appears at the initial stage of the cold. When the patient recovered, and the immunity did not recover, the cough continues to manifest and is more a protective reaction of the body.
If at this stage, not to help restore the immune system, then cough is a direct way to the bronchi. This leads to the development of acute bronchitis, which is treated for a long time, and in many cases takes a chronic form. If you do not organize the correct treatment, then a prolonged cough causes deformation of the bronchial walls, this leads to asthma, lung abscesses and pneumonia.
Many patients at the doctor's appointment indicate pain in the side, shortness of breath, fever, which accompany the main symptom.
A cough with wheezing or whistling is characteristic of whooping cough.
Barking - tracheitis or laryngitis.
Vocal cords are inflamed, in the chest you can clearly hear bubbling breath.Most often this cough torments the patient at night or early in the morning. There have been cases when choking occurs with improper treatment or neglect. A bout of dry cough with tracheitis or laryngitis can last up to 1 hour.
If the cough provokes a fever, a decrease in the tone of the voice, then this may indicate the development of tuberculosis.
ARI, ARVI has an obsessive cough.
Cough in the morning is typical for bronchial asthma. There are attacks of suffocation. Doctors emphasize that this kind of cough should only be treated, as it can lead to death.
Mental disorders are characterized by a metallic dry cough during eating, talking and have the effect of suddenness.
Treatment of dry cough in adults
Almost all smokers are diagnosed with chronic obstructive disease, which can cause lung cancer.
Tobacco smoke contains a large number of harmful substances, many of them are diagnosed as poisons for the human body. When the smoke is inhaled, irritation of the bronchial mucosa occurs, while the part remains inside and settles on the organ itself. This provokes oppression of the normal operation of the epithelium. After a short period of time, the epithelium generally ceases to fulfill its function of expelling harmful substances to the surface, and the bronchi absorb everything that gives them the smoke of a cigarette.This situation leads to chronic inflammation of non-infectious bronchial tubes.
Given that the bronchi lose their normal ability to fight and clear, joining any infection will not cause any special difficulties. Smokers have many cases of combining infectious and chronic bronchitis, which are superimposed on each other. These circumstances cause a prolonged course of the illness and the very recovery.
There are several options for treating a cough from a smoker. When using traditional medicine, it is necessary to get a consultation with a pulmonary physician. In general, mucolytics, expectorants are used for treatment. If a patient is diagnosed with an infection, then a course of antibiotics is prescribed.
You can use folk methods for treatment. It is enough to use herbal preparations from oregano, mother-and-stepmother, thyme, licorice root, marshmallow, plantain, calendula.
Good warming and grinding help.
Visiting a Russian bath, therapy with the use of essential oils help to remove an irritating cough.
Cure a smoker's cough completely can only give up cigarettes.
Cough dry for allergic reactions, tracheitis and laryngitisIn order to successfully treat a prolonged cough due to such manifestations, it is necessary to find out exactly the causes. All activities should be performed only after consultation with the doctor.
Patients with prolonged cough need to ensure:
- constant drinking, preferably decoctions of medicinal herbs;
- for the removal of spasm can be stocked with medical candy, which includes components for the activation of the glands and the ingestion of saliva;
- administration of inhalation with saline solutions;
- to carry out regular airing and wet cleaning at home, so that the air in the room is constantly moistened.
As drugs, it is recommended to take mucolytic drugs, in severe cases, narcotic drugs may be prescribed to stop severe attacks of cough.
Worth knowing! It is forbidden to take both antitussive and expectorant drugs at the same time, as there are cases of cupping sputum in the bronchi. This leads to the development of inflammatory processes.
From folk medicine can be used inhalation. With caution, you need to choose solutions for inhalation with an allergic cough. Herbs and oils can provoke additional allergic reactions and only worsen the patient's condition.
For everyone, inhalation with a soda solution is good. They help to translate dry cough into wet, dilute sputum and discharge them outside..
What is dangerous is the lack of treatment for a prolonged cough?
Prolonged reflex coughs of various types are dangerous for the human body and can lead to serious complications:
- Myocardial infarction. Since a prolonged cough affects the work of the bronchi adversely, an infectious disease develops or becomes chronic in them. Inflammatory processes in the bronchi affect the organs that are near.
- Such manifestations can cause psychological and psychosocial problems. It is difficult for a person to stay for a long time in public places, at work. If it is necessary to work in a voice, then it generally becomes impossible.
- A long cough in most cases causes shortness of breath, so physical activity decreases, which leads to other diseases in the body.
- Strong attacks can provoke a hemorrhage in the brain. Due to the fact that the patient constantly strains muscles, vessels in the head and body, the vessels of the brain lose the ability to work correctly.
- May cause inguinal and umbilical hernias.
Despite the fact that cough at first glance seems a non-serious disease, it can cause complications and a bunch of problems. Therefore, only timely treatment and diagnosis can return the body to a normal life without an unpleasant symptom.
Cough does not pass for two weeks already.. Accepted ATSTS and Lazolvan, now simply dry cough which does not clear a throat.. at
* ElloHead of the tribe of Adamsof *
I take badger fat with prolonged cough. And still I drink an infusion of aloe: The entire 3rd bush of aloe is scrolled through a meat grinder, I add 1 liter of honey and, a liter of vodka-vodka is desirable of good quality. I mix everything in a glass box and insist for 3 weeks. Take 1 tablespoon daily before meals. Aloe too, so that was an old 3-4 years. This infusion treats chronic bronchitis and even tuberculosis.
I'm not a doctor, but I know for sure that ATS from a dry cough does not help. In a similar situation, the doctor told me about this.
Ambobene try it - 1 tab. a day, and the inhaler - Cameton
I recommend to see a doctor. antibiotics will appoint. you can get rid of a cough if you have the patience. buy inflatable balls. inflate and blow off.. control for the lungs.
Drink more hot: milk with honey, tea with raspberry jam.
Try bronchoril, I am so much a problem I suffer, but it helps, it's a syrup, very pleasant and effective!
Try folk av-va! Inhalation over potatoes, potatoes weld, drain the broth, peel potatoes lightly, cover with a large towel and breathe, as deep as possible. Compresses for the night: again potatoes, honey wrap.
here a snapshot to do it's time.
When I have a dry cough I drink bromhexine for 1 tab. three times a day and it helps me.
Also a folk remedy. Take the black radish, cut off the top, make a spoon a hollow, fill in the sugar or honey, close all the top, which she cut. Let all this stand the night. Then drink this syrup. He immediately clears his throat. My son always treated me like that. Good luck!
That would not cough up a lot of recipes at night. Here's one of them. In the heating pad (rubber) pour very hot water, which you add a teaspoon of a soda-drinking, on the tip of the knife ointment "star", a tablespoon of sunflower oil (any) and breathe pressing on heating pad. I usually breathe 10-15 minutes, enough for the whole night.
Drink not medicines, but herbs expectorant. They are more useful. And my throat gets sick, because it's irritated with a cough.
Helps the banal milk hot with honey and butter for the night.
And I almost always take off attacks of a cough with a pill (sometimes 1/2) LIBEXIN.
Only need to swallow, and then the tongue grows numb.
. if there are no problems with pressure-Clenbuterol
Does not clear his throat. Do not expectorate phlegm, what should I do? There are no drugs, all pharmacies have already closed what to do?
It is necessary to make such obtrusions
On inhalation (if the nose breathes, inhale with the nose), raise your hands through the sides and as much as possible fill the lungs, exhale, lowering your arms from the front and bending slightly. do so 3 times. Then do the same exercise, only to exhale more sharply and sit down more firmly. 2-3 times. After that, inhale with his hands raised through the sides and cough, bending over. If the macro does not depart, the plugs are formed, You hang from the bed upside down, that the body is tilted was and cough in this position, ask someone to cough softly on your back during a cough. What would a macro that stuck out from the walls and came out pushed by air. do it and you will immediately feel relieved.
And before that, of course you can have hot tea or milk with honey.
Drink warm milk with honey.
about pharmacies I do not believe)))))))))))))) we have at each step and round the clock))))))))))))) if only in the village what)))))))) )))) Well nvkroyunyak breathe over boiled potatoes))))))))))))))
Well, there are always on-duty pharmacies, and if not then wait until tomorrow and buy ACTS only the largest number of miles of 400 grams like. better in conjunction with the bronchial tube.
Inhalation do. On 2 liters of boiling water you throw a teaspoon of soda and a tablet of validol (you can ask any neighbor for a grandmother) and breathe a blanket wrapped around 10-15 minutes. And immediately to bed.
drink more liquid (hot tea, or brew the herbs if there is, or hot milk + honey),
tomorrow will open!
In a hot sweet tea, add a spoonful of vodka or cognac.
Olympics. 29-12-15. I have a cough dry but not hearty, I drink ionized water, l. I read that inhalation helps, I'll try. Then I'll write.
You can milk milk with a mineral water or a hot gull to take a sip with a honey.
What antibiotic is needed for chronic cough and bronchitis. Dry cough, phlegm does not clear the throat?
Examination by a pulmonologist, external respiration function, lung radiography, etc.
Treatment, which you can start tomorrow: buy a compressor inhaler (nebulizer) in a pharmacy or a medical equipment store, while in the pharmacy the same dioxygen in ampoules 1% -1, №10; solution (not syrup) of ambroxol (trade name Ambrohexal, ambroben, lazolvan) 100, 0; solution of magnesium sulfate in ampoules 25% - 10, No. 10. The volume should be read in the order listed: 2 ml + 2 ml + 1 ml. This mixture is inhaled 3-4 times a day, according to the instructions to the nebulizer (where to pour, what to press, etc.).
Inhalation is not less than 10 days, at the same time you can take ACS inside.
Because the bronchitis is chronic - it will still come back, in one sitting you will not cure it.
azs long or lazolvan (powerful thing)
Flemoxin solute, but better consult a doctor
You will not be prescribed an antibiotic, it's for the doctor.
And I can advise you to drink tea from Icelandic moss.
Helps super! !
Maybe antibiotics are not needed.
In general it is better not to regret money and to pass the analysis on sensitivity of flora to an antibiotic!! and this will tell you the therapist! and in general there is much to know besides your question! on the Internet does not answer! A complete picture of the disease including diagnostic procedures is needed. good luck
Another good CODETERP. There codeine.
Atsz liquefies phlegm, that is, it should be drunk when coughing with phlegm, with dry cough-lybexin in tablets, stoptussin tb, sinekod syrup or drops, stoned syrup for all types of cough
How to cure a child's cough for 5 years? Cough is not dry, but does not clear up normally.
mukaltin is best, it is natural. In the morning and in the evening 1-2 tablets, 10 days.
Try to cook potatoes in uniforms, crush, straight from the skins, 1 tbsp. l. oil sub., 1 tbsp. honey, to interfere with everything and as a mustard on the gauze, on the chest. It's good. And sing the root of licorice and achinacea. Everything in the pharmacy is inexpensive.
Personal Cabinet Removed
martin in drops. 100%
black radish wash where the leaves are cut to make a groove and put honey or sugar, give juice for 1 hour. l several times, well scarlet with honey
I always rescued black radish with honey, make a deepening in it and put honey there and juice several times a day, children drink with pleasure, get well!
Black radish juice with honey. Inhalations are good help.
Tatyana Kuzmina (Zelenova)
Ginger tea! A good tool, and most importantly - natural. Rub the ginger root (roughly, the thumb nail), fill it with liter of boiling water. To boil, - 2 minutes. Allow to stand for 15-20 minutes. Then strain and take with lemon and honey.
Do not be ill!
Put the baby on the belly, so that the head is lower, (that is, the child should lie under the slope), tap the edge of the palm over the ribs, slightly, towards the head. Helps to sputum, will cough. It is good to drink mineral water, releasing gases, since alkaline drink when coughing is useful.
I highly recommend - "Stodal" - a homeopathic remedy (both from dry and wet cough) - tried on two of my children, still very good remedy Herbion is for dry and there is for a damp cough 9 too helps)
G @ LIN @
Brew an expectorant collection, drink "Doctor Mom" and mukaltin, my son helps. With a cold, I rub my breast with ointment. "Doctor Mom. Get well! "