1Medical bile: application for the treatment of joints (compresses)
- 1.1Properties of medical bile
- 1.2Bile is an application
- 1.3Treatment of joints with bile
- 1.4Treatment of bile spurs
2Medical bile that treats properties and application
- 2.1A little about the history of the application
- 2.2Medical bile composition
- 2.3Medical bile medicinal properties
- 2.4Medical bile that cures the use
- 2.5Medical bile for joints
- 2.6Treatment of arthrosis with medical bile
- 2.7Tincture of bile with pepper
- 2.8Tincture with ammonia and glycerin
- 2.9Tincture with honey
- 2.10Medical bile with heel spur and bone on foot
- 2.11Contraindications to medical procedures
- 2.12Medical bile where to buy and how much it costs
- 2.13Reviews about the use of medical bile
3Use of medical bile for treatment
- 3.2Indications for use
- 3.3Methods of using bile
- 3.4For joints
- 3.5With calcaneal spur
- 3.6With bones on the legs
4Medical bile with arthrosis of the knee joint: reviews
- 4.1Osteoarthritis: causes and consequences
- 4.2How to treat arthrosis of the knee joint
- 4.3Osteoarthritis: treatment with compresses
- 4.4Medical bile: what is it?
- 4.5Who is shown the medical bile
- 4.6Compresses from medical bile
- 4.7Folk recipes for medical jelly treatment
5Treatment of joints with bile
- 5.1Disturbance of motor activity and changes in bone structure
- 5.2Features of medical and animal composition of bile acids
- 5.3Ingredients in animals
- 5.4Features of the application of bear bile
- 5.5Features of external treatment of joints with bile acids
Medical bile: application for the treatment of joints (compresses)
Medical bile is a very popular remedy in folk medicine and is used to treat joints. Get it from animals, more precisely cattle, and then canned.
Substance is a yellowish liquid mass with a specific odor and has in its composition additional components: ethyl alcohol, furacilin and other substances. This drug has an analgesic effect, provides elimination of internal inflammatory processes and has some other positive properties.
Bile is medical - the use of this remedy is quite common. In particular, it is used to treat the calcaneal spur and joint disease.
Properties of medical bile
Treatment with bile of animals has been used since time immemorial. Most often, a compress or lotion is used to eliminate joint pain of an age-related nature. Medical bile is a product of the liver of animals and is now freely released in the pharmacy.
Thanks to preservatives, which are part of the substance, bile can be stored for a long time.
Note! Bile of animals has a number of useful qualities, therefore this medication is very popular among patients of all ages.
Despite the fact that the action of the substance has a narrow specification, it is very effective, and the main advantage of medical bile is that it is natural. That is why medical bile is in great demand among the population.
Useful qualities of the drug are as follows:
- Primarily used as a natural anesthetic with bruises, dislocations, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Bile has an anti-inflammatory effect, which is very important in secondary radiculitis, bursitis, spondylitis, chronic arthritis, osteoarthritis.
- Bile of animals is capable of resorption of ossified growths and contributes to the normalization of salt exchange.
Bile is an application
Medical bile, as already mentioned above, is used in a narrow sphere. It heals the joints and surrounding soft tissue. Its use is acceptable where it is necessary to eliminate pain syndrome.
Treatment of all kinds of diseases with the help of medical bile in most cases has no contraindications and complications..
The only thing that needs to be considered when starting the treatment of joints with the help of medical bile, do not need to include a plastic wrap or other materials that do not pass through the air..
When using bile, the air should get into the compress, otherwise a serious burn can be obtained.
Treatment of joints with bile
A bile-based compress will eliminate multiple joint diseases and ease them posttraumatic condition (dislocations, sprains), sometimes this is a real first aid for dislocations and bruises. For cooking, take a piece of clean gauze, which folds four times and is wetted in the bile.
The compress is placed on the affected area and covered with a thin cotton wool layer. Waxed paper is applied over the cotton wool. Then the dressing is fixed with a special mesh elastic band.
Such a compress should be changed once a day. As the gauze dries, it needs to be moistened with warm water.
The course of treatment depends on the degree of the disease. It can vary from a few days to a month.
But most often the patient observes relief already on the first day (pain syndrome decreases).
Such treatment is welcomed only after it is approved by the doctor. But all the same from time to time you need to pay attention to the state of the body, more precisely, the skin. If there are any insignificant signs of an allergy, the procedure should be stopped and consult your doctor.
Treatment of bile spurs
Bile can be used as an additional tool in the treatment of joint diseases and calcaneal spurs. To get rid of the last pathology with the help of medical bile is quite simple. There are two ways to do this:
- The first method consists in applying compresses. It was described above. All the same, only in this case a cotton sock is put on instead of a mesh. The procedure is done at night and leave the compress until the morning. Usually, improvements can be observed after 2-3 days. But to fix the effect you need to undergo a full course of treatment. It is very important to do the compress regularly, without missing.
- A mixture of medical bile and red pepper is much more intensive. It is prepared as follows: in a glass jar you need to place 3 fresh, and preferably dry peppers, pour them with bile in a volume of 50 ml and add 150 ml of camphor alcohol. To insist such a medicine should not be less than 2 weeks at room temperature in a dark place. Now the tool can be used. The same compress is done as in the previous cases, but it can only be held on the body for 20 minutes. Thanks to alcohol and red pepper the medicine is absorbed much faster. The course of treatment is 30 days.
Bile allows you to effectively and quickly fight the pain of the joints, but this tool is not suitable for everyone.
Existing contraindications do not allow the use of compresses from medical bile for the treatment of children.
It is known that the baby's skin is too tender and sensitive, so it can get burned..
From the treatment of bile it is necessary to abstain from those people who have a history of lymphadenitis and lymphangitis, and also those who have open sores on the skin, wounds or other injuries..
A source: http://sustav.info/lechim/medikamenty/zhelch-medicinskaya.html
Medical bile that treats properties and application
The use of medical bile is known for several centuries with its curative effect. Now it can be safely bought in pharmacy kiosks in a canned form, with the addition of some components that potentiate the curative effect.
Bile is a liquid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Its main role is the digestion and assimilation of fat-soluble vitamins.
Since ancient times, people have noticed the healing properties of bile obtained by slaughtering animals and used it to treat many health problems.
With the onset of the era of scientific research, the properties of bile were thoroughly studied by scientists. Today it is used in traditional official medicine and on its basis some medicines have been developed.
A little about the history of the application
Even Dioscorides and Avicenna considered the substance obtained at the slaughter of animals, one of the most powerful means that nature grants to man.
In those days, drugs were distinguished from bile by belonging to the animal from which it was extracted. The strongest was considered cow, the weakest - the pig, the most burning - wolf bile.
The substance extracted from birds of prey and turtles was especially appreciated, because it was ranked as pure and strong means.
For the manufacture of medicines did not fit every, but only a healthy bile, yellow. Color Copper, lapis glaze or bright red pointed to a bad composition and for medical purposes were not used.
Long since the preparation of a means of bile was taken into account the sex of the animal or poultry, the state of motion or rest was inherent in him, and even in what state it was (hunger and thirst). On this depended the quality of the drug prepared from bile, because, according to the healers, it radically changed its medicinal properties.
Bile extracted from representatives of the animal world, treated:
The urinary system
and even the organs of sight and hearing.
An indisputable argument in favor of treatment of medical bile, in modern medicine can serve as the fact that it was from it isolated choline, known as Vitamin B4, the absence of which adversely affects the human body, causing disruptions in the functional systems. Applying bile in traditional medicine, the modern attending physician only realizes the age-old experience of his predecessors.
Medical bile composition
Hepatocytes (specific liver cells) produce bile, which is a viscous liquid of various shades of yellow or brown, and sometimes acquires a greenish tinge and has a specific smell.
The human body, which produces up to a liter of secretory fluid per day, can not carry out many vital processes without it.
On how much it is produced in the body, the functioning of the liver, the process of digestion, in which it:
- Neutralizes the action of gastric juice;
- Participates in the cleavage of fatty acids;
- Supports the motility of the digestive organs;
- It starts the processes of hormone regeneration in the intestine.
The multiplicity of functions that the bile performs in the body caused its complex chemical composition and a wide range of applications.
The bile contains fatty acids and inorganic salts, cholesterol, mucus and pigments, bile salts and water.
Bile, which is sold in a pharmacy, is usually obtained from cattle or pigs.
In the body of warm-blooded animals, bile occupies the same important place and this unique natural substance, which has no analogues.
That is why the founders of medicine were sure that it has healing properties and this led to its use for medical purposes.
In addition to the bile itself, for the preservation of it add, medical alcohol, furatsilin and stabilizer..
Sometimes formalin or lysoform is used for preservation, which gives a specific smell to an already acutely smelling natural substance..
To give a more pleasant smell, fragrances can add to it. Thanks to such additives, the bile preparation is stored for a long time.
Medical bile medicinal properties
In the medical literature it is sometimes stated that the medicinal properties of bile are used in a rather narrow aspect and its scope is limited. In general, it is used as an external remedy for diseases of the musculoskeletal system and has such properties as:
These properties are successfully used for a variety of articular pathologies.
Medical bile that cures the use
Degenerative-dystrophic processes have become a scourge of modern society with its sedentary lifestyle, the consumption of improper food and bad habits.
The natural biologically active agent found in folk medicine was necessary at the very time.
Valuable healing properties and accessibility, effective use and a method of local treatment determined the use of medical bile for treatment:
- Traumatic injuries, in which whole bones and skin remained intact (the list of indications included sprains, hematomas and hemorrhages);
- Radiculitis and secondary radiculitis in combination with NVS;
- Chronic arthritis;
- Secondary sciatica;
- Varicose veins;
- Heel spurs.
The predominant use of bile is for compresses that are applied with the necessary precautions and taking into account the location of the localization of the inflammatory process.
Medical bile for joints
This tool is used to treat joints and eliminate pathology of the musculoskeletal system.
In the treatment of pathology of the musculoskeletal system, methods of traditional medicine occupy one of the leading places in the complex conservative treatment, where her proven prescriptions are used on a par with medicines, physiotherapy and curative gymnastics. Bile medical is a prescription adopted by the official medicine. It helps with osteoarthritis and arthritis of the knee joint, and in complex treatment it is used as a good anti-inflammatory and resolving agent for the treatment of joints.
Bile is applied in the form of compresses applied to the affected area. Gauze, folded in several layers, or a cotton cloth impregnated with medical bile and applied to the affected joint. Before use, the bottle of bile must be shaken.
On top of the fabric covered with parchment or other wax paper and fixed with elastic bandage or other means.
During the day, if the bile dries, it is slightly moistened with water at room temperature. You can apply a compress at night. The course of treatment, as a rule, lasts from one week to a month. If necessary, the treatment can be repeated, making a break between the courses for one, two months.
Treatment of medical canned bile is carried out together with other medications prescribed by a doctor, including medication.
Treatment of arthrosis with medical bile
Medical bile with arthrosis has an undeniable ability to have a beneficial local effect on the inflammatory process.
This is due to the beneficial combination of the substance obtained from cattle, with some specific medicinal ingredients.
The use of bile with joint damage with arthrosis is a proven medical practice that always yields a good result..
Phospholipids, pigments, versatile bile acids in the main functional purpose are aimed at treating this disease. In the treatment of this disease, all the healing properties of bile are involved: it reduces the pain caused by the disease, resolves and removes inflammation..
Before applying the compress, the knee should be steamed. This improves the penetration of active bile components into the interior of the knee joint.
Gauze, impregnated with medicinal product, is superimposed on a sore spot, covered with cotton wool and wax paper (or special paper for compresses).
Do compress the old fashion, covering with polyethylene, is strictly not recommended, but if you close it with a breathable mesh, then you can wear a bandage all day.
With arthrosis of the knee joint, a compress of medical bile, it is recommended to change at least once a day. Absorbed in the skin, it partially loses its properties, which is eliminated by preparing a new compress.
The use of such a method is advised to be carried out under close medical supervision. This is connected with the monitoring of the condition of the damaged joint, and with the determination of the time of the therapeutic course.
In addition to the use of pure medical bile, traditional medicine uses other methods based on the use of bile.
Tincture of bile with pepper
For preparation of tincture take:
250 ml of bile
4 bottles of camphor alcohol
10 pods of hot pepper
All components are mixed together and insist 2 weeks in a dark cool place. Pepper before adding grind. The ready tincture is filtered and stored in a refrigerator in a bottle of dark glass. Before use, preheat the required amount, while shaking the container well.
The use of this agent is similar to that described above. Preheated tincture impregnated with a layer of gauze and applied to the affected area.
Keep it should not more than 20 minutes to not get burned. Thanks to the presence of pepper, such a pack warms the skin well and improves blood circulation.
After removing the compress, wipe the place of application with a damp cloth.
Tincture with ammonia and glycerin
For its preparation take:
25 ml of medical bile
25 ml of medical glycerin
25 ml of ammonia
25 ml of formic alcohol
25 drops of iodine
All components should be mixed and stored in a closed container. The application is similar in the form of a compress. Keep the compress no more than half an hour.
Tincture with honey
For preparation of tincture take:
Medical alcohol (5 percent)
Mix all the ingredients in equal proportions in a bottle or jar and insist in a dark cool place for 10 days. Keep refrigerated.
Before applying the compress, heat the desired amount.
Compress with this tool, unlike the previous two, you can apply at night or all day.
Medical bile with heel spur and bone on foot
A heel spur is a seal that forms on the plantar part of the heel. The main reason is the deposition of salts and excess weight. Such a defect creates not only pain when walking, but can lead to deformation of the foot.
To treat a spur on a heel it is possible two methods. The first of them is traditional, which includes a different set of appointments: physiotherapy, acupuncture, massage, therapeutic gymnastics, the use of medicines.
The second is to use the methods recommended by traditional healers, including compresses made from medical bile. The use of bile, along with traditional methods of treatment, can significantly improve and speed up treatment and restore lost mobility, relieve pain..
To treat the spur, compresses can be applied with one medical bile or mixed with camphor alcohol. In the first case, they are done in the same way as in the treatment of arthrosis..
After applying compress on the leg, wear warm woolen socks. Do it better at night. In the morning remove and wipe the leg with a damp cloth. The course of treatment lasts about a month.
To prepare tinctures with alcohol, take in equal amounts camphor alcohol and bile. Insist in a dark cool place for two weeks.
Treating this way of the heel spur is classified as extreme. Keep moistened with the composition of cheesecloth can be no more than a quarter of an hour.
In this case, the result will be excellent, pharmacy products do not give such an effect.
After a month of treatment, the calcaneal spur disappears. The pain experienced during walking due to the spur is much more unpleasant than the negative sensations a patient experiences from a medical bile drug.
The stone on the leg folk medicine advises to lubricate for 2-3 months, while it gradually decreases and disappears.
Over the cooked and superimposed lotion, you should wear a warm sock.
In case of a negative reaction to bile, make it less concentrated, diluting with water.
Contraindications to medical procedures
There are few contraindications to the use of medical bile, but they should be taken into account. It:
Inflammatory processes in the lymphatic system (lymphadenitis; lymphangitis);
Any skin pathologies;
Purulent, allergic, infectious diseases;
Violation of the integrity of the skin;
Unhealed scars and scars.
All this can become an obstacle to compresses with bile. It is better to abstain from them during pregnancy and lactation. Doctors do not consider it possible to treat children with jaundice.
The specific properties of the biological fluid used require certain precautions to be taken..
Along with careful observance of the prescribed technology, it is necessary to monitor the condition of the skin, the presence of allergic reactions of the epithelial layer, possible violations of the dermal layer..
This requires a doctor who will monitor the development of the process, determine its feasibility and the possibility of further use of the facility.
Even having turned to bile, as to the checked up national recipe, to get it better in the form of the tinned medicinal product.
This means relative safety, the length of storage and the absence of substances that can damage the patient's health.
Medical bile where to buy and how much it costs
Medical bile can be bought at any pharmacy. Sell it in bottles of dark glass volume, usually 100 and 200 ml.
The price of it depends on the volume and other trade margins. On average, it fluctuates between 250 and 300 rubles per bottle in 250 ml.
Reviews about the use of medical bile
In general, if you read reviews about the treatment with this drug, then they are all positive. Bile really helps in the treatment of joints, including knee arthrosis, heel spur. A little worse, she cope with the bone on her leg, but the pain when walking decreases.
In any case, after making a decision about treatment with this drug, it is necessary to consult with the attending physician.
A source: http://ekolekar.com/meditsinskaya-zhelch.html
Use of medical bile for treatment
Medical bile is a dark yellow-brown or greenish emulsion, which is created from the gall bladder of animals (pigs and cattle).
This drug is realized in flasks of different volumes, and substances such as alcohol, formalin and furacilin can be used to preserve the contents.
This remedy is actively used for medicinal purposes, since it has a wide range of useful effects when applied externally.
Natural bile contains in its composition primary and secondary bile acids, phospholipids and pigments. They allow you to apply the product to achieve the following effects:
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- bile is called a natural anesthetic, which is used for various injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- the product has a resorptive action, and also helps to restore the processes of salt metabolism in tissues;
- The emulsion also produces local tissue irritation, which stimulates blood flow and tissue regeneration processes.
Indications for use
The drug is used in the fight against the problems of the musculoskeletal system:
- at an arthritis in the chronic form and bursitis - inflammatory process in the field of a joint or in a mucous bag;
- with degenerative processes in the joint tissues, that is, with osteoarthritis;
- growth on the calcaneus (so-called spur);
- a remedy for gout is used;
- traumatic injuries of joints and ligaments without compromising the integrity of tissues;
- spondiartritis - inflammation of intervertebral discs;
- use bile with varicose, preparing with its addition ointment based on the interior fat and honey;
- at an arthrosis (a chronic deformation of joint elements and restriction of their natural mobility);
- secondary sciatica.
Methods of using bile
When dealing with medical bile, it is important to follow the instructions for use, since the drug has an active and aggressive effect on the skin. It is important to follow the basic rules:
- It is not necessary to use polyethylene film and other non-permeable materials when applying compresses;
- when drying the applied compress, it is necessary to rewet it;
- if the superimposed compound causes irritation, then under it you need to put several layers of gauze.
Medical bile is used to relieve unpleasant sensations and inflammatory process with pain in joints, with chronic degenerative processes in them (for example, with arthrosis of the knee joint).
- The gauze impregnated with bile is superimposed on the affected area, folded in several layers, covered with cotton wool or wax paper and fixed with a grid that allows air to pass through.
- You need to change such a compress once a day. Usually, the improvement of well-being comes after one application. The course of treatment depends on the condition of the patient's joint.
It is best to adjust such therapy with a doctor. Using the prescription, you can significantly improve the patient's condition after bruises, sprains and other injuries.
With calcaneal spur
The drug helps to remove inflammation and resorption of sediments, which, combined with other treatments, gives good results.
You can use bile in two main ways:
- a compress of pure bile. For him, you need to fold a piece of gauze into four layers and moisten it well in the emulsion. Then it should be placed on the affected area, cover the top with a thin layer of cotton wool and fix it with a mesh elastic band. As gauze will dry up a little, it can be renewed with clean water. Change the compress to a new one every day, and the duration of the course of therapy depends on the complexity of the disease, and can be as several days or weeks;
- more aggressive mixturewith the addition of red pepper. To prepare the composition, you need to put 50 ml of medical bile in a container, pour 150 ml of camphor alcohol and send 3 dried or fresh red peppers. After infusion for two weeks in a dark place in a closed container, the remedy can be used. Compress with the composition should be used in the same way as with pure bile, but the time of its exposure should not exceed a third of an hour. The course of therapy in this case is a month.
With bones on the legs
Medical bile helps to cope with active inflammation, swelling and pain. Traditional medicine provides for such use:
- lubricate problem areas 2-3 times a day with a small amount of emulsion for 60-90 days.
- presence of damage to the integrity of the skin in the treatment area;
- inflammatory skin diseases, including purulent;
- elevated temperature;
- inflammatory processes in the lymphatic system.
It is not recommended to apply compresses during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
And although there are usually no side effects from the natural product, based on its activity, it is likely that the formation of irritation at the treatment site, which goes by itself.
Also, do not ignore the rule of prohibiting the imposition of airtight dressings - otherwise you can get a serious skin burn.
A source: http://myadvices.ru/zhelch-medicinskaya-primenenie/
Medical bile with arthrosis of the knee joint: reviews
Osteoarthritis is a disease of the joints, as a result of which cartilage is destroyed, adjacent tissues and organs are affected: capsule, synovial membrane, periarticular muscles, bone formations, etc.
Recently there has been an increase in the number of diseases with arthrosis of the knee joint or otherwise - gonarthrosis. Approximately twenty percent of the planet's inhabitants are affected by this ailment.
The disease is accompanied by pain when walking, crunching in the joint, reducing mobility, in advanced cases, arthrosis leads to complete immobility.
With any painful manifestations in the joints, you need to contact specialists. Doctors using CT, X-ray or MRI will make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe a treatment that will help improve the quality of life and avoid disability.
Very often, together with medical treatment, it is recommended for medical treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint medical bile.
Osteoarthritis: causes and consequences
The causes of arthrosis are different:
- Primary arthrosis of the knee arises as a consequence of permanent microtrauma for a long time. He faces older people, especially women suffer from gonarthrosis. It is assumed that the disease occurs due to metabolic disorders. In the risk zone are people with excessive body weight, as well as people engaged in heavy physical labor with a high load on the legs.
- Secondary form of gonarthrosis is a consequence of severe injuries (fractures, dislocations, sprains, etc.) and complications after inflammation of the joint (arthritis). In the risk zone - athletes.
Gonarthrosis is sometimes called the deposition of salts. When arthrosis in the tissues accumulate calcium salts.
They do not cause pain, the disease is associated with a pathological disruption of the supply of bones and tissues of the joint with blood.
Gradually there are changes: the cartilaginous tissue becomes thin, the cartilage coarsens and thickens, and bone growths are formed..
At first the disease does not disturb the patient, the pains appear sporadically, the knees ache is tolerable. This stage of the disease can take a long time..
Then, there are problems with walking, a crunch in the knees, constant pain. In the next stages of the disease, there is a difficulty in the mobility of the joint.
How to treat arthrosis of the knee joint
The methods of treatment of gonarthrosis are primarily directed:
- on pain relief,
- slowing the pathological process in the cartilaginous tissues,
- restoration of damaged areas of the joint and periarticular muscles,
- increased mobility of the damaged joint.
Of course, any disease is easier to prevent than treat. Osteoarthritis is no exception.
If the doctor diagnosed gonarthrosis, then it is necessary to start a number of measures to slow the disease and eliminate painful symptoms. As a rule, the following methods of treatment are used:
- massage, physiotherapy exercises, manual therapy;
- use of traditional medicinal products (tablets, capsules, injections, etc.);
- the use of folk and medicinal products externally (compresses, rubbers, extracts, etc.);
- use of folk remedies for ingestion;
- change diet, lifestyle, to reduce weight and reduce the load on the damaged joint;
- carrying out an operation to replace the joint with an endoprosthesis.
Osteoarthritis: treatment with compresses
The special place in the treatment of arthrosis is the use of compresses. They alleviate the condition of the patient during the period of exacerbation of the disease and are used for prophylaxis during remission.
Compresses are more effective than medicinal ointments, gels, creams, which are applied to the skin of the damaged joint.
Compresses are made on the basis of solutions of medicines, they are superimposed on a longer period, their active substances penetrate deeper into the skin of the sore spot.
As a rule, "Bishofit "Dimexide" and medical bile are used for arthrosis of the knee joint as a basis for compresses.
A special place among these drugs is medical bile: an affordable and inexpensive natural product, sold in any pharmacy.
Medical bile: what is it?
Bile - a liquid substance produced by the liver of animals and humans, accumulates in the gallbladder and promotes the breakdown of fats, the absorption of fatty acids and vitamins.
Even in the Middle Ages, people used the bile of animals to treat a variety of diseases. Modern medicine recognizes the healing properties of this product, on the basis of its created medicinal forms, it can be preserved for further external use.
Medical bile is a preservative of brownish-green color, with a specific odor. The composition of this medicine:
- bile canned, obtained from cattle or pigs;
- solution of furacilin in 70% alcohol;
Medical bile is sold in pharmacies in vials of different capacities (from 50 milliliters to 250 milliliters).
Who is shown the medical bile
External application of medical bile promotes:
- removal of inflammation in the tissues of the musculoskeletal system,
- has a resolving and analgesic effect in injuries and injuries.
Doctors recommend using medical bile for arthrosis of the knee joint, arthritis of chronic etymology, heel spur. This drug is effective in radiculitis in the acute stage, spondylitis, tendovaginitis.
Medical bile with tissue damage in case of injuries (sprains, dislocations, bruises), according to the doctors and patients, has established itself as the most effective external means for removal and resorption edemas.
The use of medical bile (with arthrosis, injuries, heel spurs, etc.) requires compliance with the rule:
- Skin covers, on which a healing solution is applied, should be free from external damage (rashes, cuts, pustules and inflammation).
Compresses from medical bile
How is medical bile used? Compress with arthrosis of the knee joint according to the classical scheme is set as follows:
- Before using the vesicle with bile vigorously shake;
- Gauze for compress compress in six layers moistened with bile and apply to the diseased knee;
- on top - a layer of cotton wool, all covered with paper for compresses;
- to fix with a bandage.
Attention: for a compress it is impossible to use synthetic fabrics, polyethylene, etc.
The bandage should be left on the knee for a day, then replaced with fresh. It should be ensured that the compress remains moist, for this, it (without removing) is moistened with water. Set courses: from six to thirty days. Repeat treatment on the recommendation of a doctor in one or two months.
Folk recipes for medical jelly treatment
Medical bile for arthrosis (according to the patients' reviews) very well helps in compresses following the following recipes.
Recipe for use:
- camphor alcohol - 4 bubbles,
- bile - 1 vial (250 milliliters),
- Hot pepper (fresh or dried) - 10 pods.
In the bile, add camphor alcohol, chopped pepper. Leave to infuse for 14 days in a cool dark place. Then the mixture is filtered. Store the vial in a dark, cool place. Use for compress. The dressing should not be kept more than twenty minutes.
Another recipe for the use of compress in the treatment of arthrosis with medical bile is a mixture of the following components:
- medical bile - 25 ml,
- ammonia - 25 ml,
- glycerol 25 ml,
- Formic alcohol - 25 ml,
- iodine - 25 drops.
All the ingredients are well mixed, used for compresses. Keep the bandage for no more than 30 minutes.
Also, medical bile with arthrosis of the knee joint, reviews of which are only positive, is used in the following mixture.
In equal parts take:
- Bee Honey,
- ammonia (10 percent),
- medical alcohol (5 percent).
The mixture is infused in a dark cool place for ten days. Before use, the resulting solution should be heated, moistened with a linen cloth, and applied to a sore spot. The compress can be left overnight.
Osteoarthritis of the knee joint - a serious disease, requires different methods of treatment, which must be carried out under the supervision of a doctor.
However, according to reviews of patients and doctors, to reduce inflammation, improve blood supply to the joint, eliminate pain, restore motor capacity it is necessary to use not only internal medicinal preparations, physiotherapy, physiotherapy exercises, but also compresses, medical dressings based on medical bile.
A source: http://.ru/article/324751/meditsinskaya-jelch-pri-artroze-kolennogo-sustava-otzyivyi
Treatment of joints with bile
Most folk remedies, when applied, have a mild complex effect and, as a rule, have no contraindications.
Bile is one of those exceptions in the therapy of joints, when it needs to be used for treatment only in a limited number of cases.
This is due to its composition features.
It is used for rapid removal of severe pain in injuries and injuries, softening of bone tissue and stimulation of cellular immunity.
In general, the contents of the gallbladder, consisting mainly of acids, softens hyperplastic neoplasms, and the vitamin-mineral complex helps restore normal condition of the bone.
In combination with animal or medical bile, preparations are prescribed stimulating cellular immunity, in resulting in the removal of pathological growths and the restoration of metabolism in the damaged section of bone.
It is not applicable in all cases to restore individual inflammatory processes of the musculoskeletal system, is applied Only externally on the area of inflammation in order to activate the synthesis of osteoclasts (oppression of the pathological bone formation).
Disturbance of motor activity and changes in bone structure
Violation of the motor joint activity can occur due to various reasons. Basically, the initial stimulus for the emergence of pathology is the violation of water-salt metabolism of the body, which leads to problems of calcium incorporation in the bones.
Osteosynthesis is negatively affected by digestive disorders, in particular, problems with the gallbladder, this problem is known as cholestasis. This violation leads to the "capture" of calcium acids and the absence of its natural transport in bone tissue.
In consequence, this disease becomes the cause of osteoporosis.
With the contact effect on the area of pathological bone growths, medical bile leads to tissue softening and intensive resorption. This is especially true for damaged or hyperplastic tissues of bone matrix..
As a result of the application, pathological benign neoplasms dissolve and are replaced by cells of healthy bone bone. External local effects also stimulate the appearance of osteoblasts - building cells, which restore normal bone..
At the same time, the circulatory disturbance is eliminated, and it is naturally restored.
Hyperplasia and other benign changes in bone tissue are usually observed in infectious processes, violation of water-salt metabolism, strokes and bruises.
Doctors tend to regard these processes as manifestations of the functionality of the immune system, when the body, trying to restore the vital activity of cells in a certain area of the bone, stimulates their growth.
Similar overgrowths of bone and salt deposits lead to:
- to palpable pain;
- impaired motor activity;
- changes in form.
Subsequently, at the site of the growth of bone tissue begins to develop arthrosis and leads to irreversible destruction of the bone.
Treatment with medical bile helps to regenerate bone tissue and restore its normal shape, without surgery removing growths.
Using this well-known folk remedy, it is possible to completely restore the affected areas and get rid of all the clinical manifestations of the disease.
Features of medical and animal composition of bile acids
Ingredients in animals
In medical practice, animal and medical bile can be used to treat joints. The medical form is obtained in an industrial way by processing gall bladder animals.
On sale it is possible to meet specific products, for example, bear bile, which has a more pronounced therapeutic effect and allows to achieve quick results in treatment.
This is due to the different composition of bile acids in different animals.
Table 1. The primary composition of bile acids in different animals
|Goats, antelopes, people||Cholovaya|
|Walruses and seals||Beta-photocholic|
|The Bears||Ursadeoxycholic acid|
|Geese, bull, sheep, deer, dogs||Chenodeoxycholic acid|
In the bearish gall bladder, using the western terminology, along with the steroid compounds there are acids: 90% - UDCA, CDCA and CA.
Deoxycholic acid is also present in the bull, dog, sheep and deer. In humans, its concentration is up to 4%, with the total volume decreasing with age.
When ingested, this acid in the composition of bear bile is able to provide high immunity and resistance to the body in the fight against viral hepatitis, problems with the gallbladder, cholecystitis, cirrhosis. In the treatment of cirrhosis of the liver, UDCA can avoid transplantation and provide regeneration of the hepatic tissue.
Given that the problems of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and gallbladder negatively affect the condition of the bones, lead to arthrosis and osteoporosis, it is possible to recommend the use of tinctures of the bear gallbladder for the prevention of bone diseases matrix. In this case, it is worth paying attention to a number of contraindications, for example, decompensated cirrhosis.
Features of the application of bear bile
Tincture on the bear gallbladder is used and externally in the form of compresses in the treatment of patients with joints. The features of the application include:
- activation of immunity at the cellular level due to the presence of steroid hormones, amino acids and vitamins, including natural resorption of pathological bone tissue and regeneration of healthy bones;
- restoration of biological processes in the joint and cartilage;
- restoration of blood circulation and removal of edema;
- rapid relief of pain and recovery of mobility due to contained hormone-like substances.
A similar effect can be achieved by applying the medical bile available in pharmacies, while external compresses are recommended to be used in conjunction with other means that stimulate local immunity.
Features of external treatment of joints with bile acids
Treatment of medical bile joints is carried out according to the following recommendations:
- Pharmacy medical bile is applied to a dense gauze bandage, applied to the site of inflammation and wrapped with a bandage. Duration of use for injuries 3-5 days, with inflammatory joint processes - from 10 days.
- Treating the calcaneal spur (bone growth in the heel area) includes several tips: ensure unloading the heel with the help of silicone gaskets, hot foot baths with any additives, compress the bear bile and put a wool sock on night.
- Prophylactic treatment for healthy joints and vessels of the legs in the presence of heaviness in the legs: make a compress of the medical staff and then use heparin ointment.
- Arteries on the joints of the fingers with arthritis: raspate hands, rub them with medical composition, put on woolen gloves for the night. In painful conditions, compresses are made.
It is good to supplement this treatment with ointment on bee products, ingestion of gelatin (collagen), compresses and the use of nettle powder, the intake of chloride-sodium mineral water to restore the water-salt balance (2 l per day). These available tools will help to almost completely solve your joint problem or significantly improve the condition.
A source: https://artroz-artrit.com/narodnye-sredstva/zhelch-dlya-lecheniya-sustavov.html