- List of Prohibited Products
- List of Prohibited Products
- List of Allowed Products
- Pevzner Diet
- Recipes for GIDD
- Related Videos
Gastroesophageal reflux disease( GERD) is a serious digestive system disease accompanied by various manifestations. One of the main directions of treatment is strict adherence to the principles of dietary nutrition. Compliance with the diet with GERD allows you to transfer the disease to the stage of remission and improve the general well-being of the patient.
Principles of Nutrition
To prevent an exacerbation and improve the current state of the patient, doctors recommend strictly adhere to the basic rules of nutrition. These include the following recommendations. Served dishes should be diverse, and nutrition balanced, that is, provide the body with all the necessary vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
It is recommended to take a split meal at least 5-6 times a day. The patient should not overeat. To do this, you need not only to reduce portions, but also to serve food on a smaller plate. Visually, the portion will look larger than it actually is. It is necessary to limit the consumption of salt and seasonings as much as possible.
It is desirable to completely remove from the diet sharp, fried, salty, smoked food products. They have a bad effect on the inflamed mucosa of the esophagus, strengthening the current symptomatology. The menu completely excludes fresh onions, garlic, hot peppers and any spices. The last meal should be at least 2-3 hours before bedtime.
Categorically prohibited snacks on the run and food in the dry. Food should be thoroughly chewed, well moistened with saliva. After eating, all physical activities and exercises are completely banned. You can do household chores after at least 1 hour. This will prevent the development of reflux( casting).After a meal, it is advisable to take a short walk.
List of prohibited products
Diet for GERD with high acidity - low rates are accompanied by this pathology in exceptional cases - it prohibits many products. But, first of all, it is necessary to refuse the following:
- Drinks - alcohol-containing, hard-brewed black teas, cocoa, coffee, any sodas, mint flavored drinks and cooked on its basis.
- Dishes are sharp to taste.
- Vegetables and fruits that can cause heartburn. The list in each case is individual.
- Dairy products with high fat content - milk( more than 2%), yoghurts, cheeses, cottage cheese, cream.
- Past meat products.
- Fried dishes, in particular, potatoes.
- Fast food.
List of permitted products
The diet for gastroesophageal reflux disease is quite diverse, due to a fairly wide range of allowed products.
What you can eat:
- Eggs. Served exclusively solely cooked soft-boiled( no more than 2 pieces per day) or as an omelet cooked in a double boiler.
- Fish of low-fat varieties - navaga, perch, cod, carp, pike perch.
- Dietary varieties of meat - veal, poultry( skin must be removed), beef, rabbit. Can be served in the form of meatballs, cutlets, soufflé and casseroles. Cook on steam or bake in the oven under the foil. Sour milk and dairy products with low fat content. After eating, low-fat yoghurt, yogurt and kefir are allowed. Cottage cheese, seasoned with sour cream or in a casserole. Non-acid sour cream can be used for refueling. Milk - depending on individual intolerance.
- Oils of vegetable origin( corn, olive, sunflower) - not more than 20 ml per day.
- Butter - not more than 20 grams per day.
- Fresh vegetables - tomatoes without skin, cucumbers, cabbage with soft leaves, carrots, greens.
- Potatoes, peas, pumpkin, zucchini - for mashed potatoes and casseroles. Yesterday's bread from wheat flour.
- Porridge( semi-liquid or wiped).Allowed mango, oatmeal, rice and buckwheat.
- Sweets - marmalade, cookies without baking, jelly, jelly, pastille.
- Fruit and berries with a sweet taste, in particular, watermelon. They help in strengthening immune defense, and also provide the body with all the necessary vitamins. But with GERD, they are forbidden to eat them fresh: they can provoke heartburn, increasing the production of gastric juice. Bananas and exotic fruits should be eaten before meals.
- Soups. To prepare the dish, we use skimmed( non-fat) broth. It is forbidden to use all types of legumes( peas, beans, lentils) for thickening. It is advisable to cook soup-mashed potatoes, since they practically have no effect on the mucosa of the esophagus and stomach. The menu can be varied with pasta, fruit, and milk soups. They are also allowed to cook from fish or chicken.
- Garnish. Macaroni can be served no more than 2 times a week. Mashed potatoes.
Diet for Pevsner
When diagnosing GERD, the patient is assigned table number 1.Observe it is necessary during the period of exacerbation or when the disease is first detected. Duration - 1 week. The menu includes sparing dishes that can have minimal effect on the inflamed mucosa of the esophagus. It promotes the accelerated healing and scarring of the formed ulcers.
The permitted products can be cooked, steamed. Dishes are served in ragged or liquid form. Serving in hot or cold form is prohibited: foods must be warm. The patient is given steam omelettes, kissels, soups, various cereals. Nutrition for GERD fractional - every 3 hours in small portions. Diet with GERD with esophagitis and high acidity of gastric juice have some differences.
If the disease is complicated by the development of esophagitis, then the patient's meals are served only in the garbled form. This solves the typical for this form of the disease problem of dysphagia( pain when swallowing, jammed food in the throat).For breakfast it is recommended to serve porridge, warm teas, ideal kefir for an afternoon tea. For dinner - soup puree. Boiled vegetables can be garnished with mashed potatoes, pre-chopped with a blender.
With a combined course of GERD and gastritis, in which acidity is increased, a gentle diet is needed. Strictly forbidden are sweets, spices, fatty / spicy dishes, carbonated drinks. The menu should be agreed with the treating doctor.
During the period of exacerbation of GERD, in addition to taking medication, a strict diet is required. The patient is allowed porridge, cooked on the water, and other boiled dishes. It must be observed for one to two weeks, up to an improvement in overall well-being.
Approximate daily menu:
- breakfast - porridge and a decoction of wild rose berry;
- second breakfast - cottage cheese;
- dinner - soup, boiled breast with garnish of boiled vegetables;
- snack - vegetable salad from boiled beet with carrots, dressed with vegetable oil;
- dinner - vegetable stew or curd casserole.
During the remission period, the list of allowed products can be slightly expanded. For example, a patient can eat sweets, but in limited quantities. Fatty foods and products are still banned.
Sample menu for the day:
- breakfast - cottage cheese with sour cream, tea, dry biscuit biscuits;
- second breakfast - sweet pepper jelly;
- dinner - soup on low fat broth, boiled meat with garnish;
- snack - sweet juice with biscuits;
- dinner - steamed burgers, garnished with vegetable stew.
Preventing exacerbation of GERD is to adhere to the basic principles of dietary nutrition. For breakfast, you need to serve porridge, adding raisins to them for variety and taste. The second breakfast is a biscuit biscuit and licensed drinks. For lunch, well suited cereal soups, low-fat varieties of meat, vegetable salads. Afternoon snack - a decoction on the hips of dog rose, jelly. For cooking dishes for dinner, you can take fish.
Sample menu for the week with GERD
The list of products that are planned to be used for making the menu should be agreed with the attending physician and a nutritionist. Approximate menu for the day in the classical course of gastroesophageal reflux disease:
- breakfast - pumpkin pudding with potatoes, sprinkled with sour cream sauce, a little steam omelet, herbal decoction, biscuit biscuits;
- second breakfast - vinaigrette, a slice of yesterday's bread from wheat flour, yogurt with low fat content, jelly;
- dinner - soup with noodles and vegetables, porridge of rice, baked in foil chicken, sweet tea;
- afternoon snack - cottage cheese casserole, allowed drink;
- dinner - boiled fish with vegetable salad, a piece of white bread, compote;
- before going to bed - kissel.
Recipes for GERD
The menu for GERD can be quite diverse. Recipes of dietary dishes are numerous, which makes the patient's diet tasty and not boring.
During the period of remission, with the permission of the attending physician, the list of products is allowed, but the patient is obliged to continue to adhere to the basic principles of
Broth with the addition of eggs
. From low-fat meat( veal, beef, poultry), broth should be prepared. For 1 liter of the finished product, 2 eggs are used. They need to be mixed and poured into a hot liquid. Serve with homemade croutons from white bread.
Meatballs from meat
You need to pass the chicken or veal through a meat grinder, or grind it in a blender. Put in the ground, soaked in milk white bread( 100 grams) and add the egg. Carefully knead, salt. Slepit small in size meatballs and run into boiling water. After the meatballs come up, cook them for 10 minutes.
Puree from potatoes and zucchini
A small-sized young zucchini and a few potatoes boil in salted water. Crush to the state of mashed potatoes. Season with a piece of butter.
Omelette with cauliflower
Disassemble cauliflower on inflorescences. Boil them. Form for the oven oil and put the "mushrooms" cabbage. In 150 ml of milk add 2 eggs. Beat and pour the cabbage. Cooking for a couple.
Boil 1 kg of chicken or veal with 1 carrot. Skip the finished meat through the meat grinder two times. Put a little butter and mix.
Prepare homemade noodles: combine a glass of flour with egg and 1 tbsp.l.water. Knead and roll out the thin pancakes. Let them dry a little. Roll it into a roll and cut into strips. Start the noodles in boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes. Bring milk to a boil( 3.5 cups).Pour them ready noodles, salt, send. Put a piece of butter on the plate when serving.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a complex disease, whose effective therapy without diet is impossible. As a rule, the patient must adhere to the principles of therapeutic nutrition for a lifetime.