1Products that strengthen joints
- 1.1What substances are needed to feed the joints
- 1.2What foods contain vitamins for joint health?
- 1.3What foods contain minerals necessary for joints
- 1.4How to make the right diet for strengthening joints
- 1.5Products harmful to the joints
2Products useful for joints and bones
- 2.1Products useful for joints
- 2.2Products useful for bones
3Useful products for joints, cartilage and ligaments: healthy nutrition
- 3.1The structure of the human joint
- 3.2What should joints eat?
- 3.4Vitamins for bones and ligaments
4Nutrition for bones and joints
- 4.1Bones need calcium
- 4.2The Benefits of Oily Fish
- 4.3Vegetables and fruit for joints
- 4.4What are the tasks of glucosamine?
- 4.5Bone broth for joints
- 4.6The importance of collagen
- 4.7Products for the production of collagen
- 4.8Products that are harmful to the joints
5Products for joints - Top-11, as well as for ligaments, cartilage
- 5.1Why are joints needed and why is it important to eat right?
- 5.2The most important components for the musculoskeletal system
- 5.31. Oily fish
- 5.42. Beans
- 5.53. Olive oil
- 5.64. Cherries
- 5.75. Dairy
- 5.86. Whole grain cereals
- 5.97. Citrus, kiwi, pomegranates, apples
- 5.108. Broccoli
- 5.119. Green tea
- 5.1210. Chicken fillet, pork or beef meat with cartilage
- 5.1311. Gelatin is an excellent product for joints
6Nutrition for joints
- 6.1What do joints suffer from?
- 6.2Products for joints
- 6.3Food that protects against inflammation of the joints
- 6.4Nutrition for the cells of the joints
- 6.5Vitamin C - the way to joint health
- 6.6Collagen defense of joints
- 6.7Protein food for joints
- 6.8Calcium - a source of a feed for joints
- 6.9Drinking for joints
Products that strengthen joints
The joint is a moving element of the musculoskeletal system. It is formed by a connective tissue, an articular cavity and a liquid.
When joints wear out as a result of human aging, under the influence of injuries or with incomplete provision of the body with food, various diseases can arise.
As a preventive measure and for dietary purposes, you need to make a correct diet and daily menu, using only useful foods.
Healthy joints - pledge of a good health at any age
What substances are needed to feed the joints
Since the "bricks" of any joint is connective tissue, you should pay special attention to its nutrition.
- Chondroitin. It is part of the intercellular substance. Promotes that the joints are mobile, flexible and properly absorb water. Chondroitin has an anti-inflammatory effect, and when it decomposes, it forms glucosamine. Replenish the reserves of chondroitin for strengthening joints and ligaments can be with such food: red fish, tendons and skin of animals. What is useful for knee joints? In fact, grocery chondroitin can be obtained in a normal amount when cooking and drinking cold, jelly and jellied dishes. The substance refers to unstable compounds that dissolve during frying, because the dishes need to be cooked.
- Glucosamine. The substance is a modified sugar, necessary for the formation of a sufficient amount of collagen. Glucosamine is involved in the repair of ligaments, it is synthesized by the body, but you can replenish its reserves with food. What is useful for eating for joints? Chicken and beef, hard cheese. The substance can easily be destroyed by improper heat treatment of the products, so get a lot of glucosamine is possible only from cartilage and tendons used in the preparation of jelly-like dishes.
- Collagen. Thanks to this substance, the ligaments acquire elasticity, flexibility and strength. This protein forms the basis of the human tendons, but is produced in sufficient quantities only paired with glucosamine and vitamin C. Nutrition for the joints of the feet should contain a lot of meat, fish and seaweed. Vegetables, greens and fruits contain collagen, only not in the form as it is produced by the body. Using them in food can well influence the synthesis of this important protein.
- In addition to collagen, glucosamine and chondroitin for normal joint mobility, calcium is needed. It is a means of forming bones, between which the joints are located. If the bone tissue is destroyed, the joint loses its flexibility.
What foods contain vitamins for joint health?
Most often "suffer" the lower limbs, mainly from excess weight. The weight of the body mass is transferred to the knee menisci, which must be depreciated.
If the tendons and ligaments are not elastic enough, and the joints are worn, diseases of the knees can develop.
Therefore, nutrition for the knee joints should contain trace elements in the form of vitamins and minerals.
- Group B. Purpose - the synthesis of metabolic processes.: seafood, eggs, fish, milk, hard cheese, nuts, buckwheat, corn, green vegetables, onions, carrots, yeast, mushrooms, greens and sunflower seeds.
- Vitamin A. It is necessary for rapid regeneration of cells of interarticular tissues. Useful food for the knee joint should contain retinol. You can get it from carrots, pumpkins, parsley, spinach, apricots, berries and herbs.
- E-vitamin. It has an antioxidant effect, protects the joints from splitting. A high content of vitamin E in nuts (hazelnuts, peanuts), carrots, parsley, celery, broccoli. Together with retinol protects tissues from the effects of free radicals.
- Ascorbic acid. Has a restorative effect, participates in the synthesis of collagen. Food for knee joints with ascorbic acid content - citrus products, hips, black currant, gooseberries, tomatoes.
- D-vitamin. It is a source of calcium, its absence can cause pain in the bones and joints. Get calcium with cottage cheese, yogurt, fermented biscuit and fish.
- Vitamin F element. It is necessary for struggle against inflammatory processes. It is present in mackerel, herring and olive oil.
All these vitamins in the prescribed amounts should contain food for ligaments and joints. The above vitamin set is a good remedy for the prevention of many diseases.
What foods contain minerals necessary for joints
In addition to vitamins, a person should receive a large amount of mineral components. In a certain amount they are in the body, but the stock of trace elements must be constantly replenished. What is useful for joints in the knees:
- Phosphorus. It helps to form bones, is found in seafood and fish.
- Iron. Element necessary for the removal of phosphate deposits in the intestine. - eggs and low-fat red meat.
- Magnesium. Keeps the integrity of the bones, which is especially important for the knees. In abundance is present in prunes, raisins, apricots.
- Manganese. The normal "work" of mobile components depends on its quantity. The microelement is in grapes, cranberries, dates, apricots, vegetables.
- Omega-3. These are polyunsaturated acids, which can suppress inflammatory processes. The greatest content is in fish. More information on where omega-3 fatty acids are contained, you can read in the article on our website.
Nutrition for strengthening the knee joints is food, in which there is gelatin. It contains collagen necessary for the body and replenishes the reserves of interarticulate fluid.
How to make the right diet for strengthening joints
In addition to the complex of vitamins, minerals and substances involved in the structure of cells, the human body needs food for bones and joints containing proteins, carbohydrates and fats. They are power sources and support the normal operation of the mobile "frame".
- Protein food for joints contributes to the production of essential amino acids. A sufficient amount of protein can be obtained from beans, low-fat meat and fish, and dairy products.
- Complex carbohydrates. To enrich the energy requires polysaccharides (legumes, cereals, vegetables) and oligosaccharides. They do not transform into fats, because they are digested for a long time and have time to give all their useful substances.
- Fats. It is preferable to use fats obtained from plants in the form of oils - olive, sesame, sunflower, flax oil.
Products harmful to the joints
When deciding how to organize the proper nutrition for the joints, you should know which foods are harmful to the joints, contributing to the destruction of the joint tissues.
- Soda and packaged juices. They contain harmful carbon dioxide and excessive amounts of fructose.
- Sausages. Meat in such nutrition, if present, is only in the form of ground minced meat. Carcinogens in sausages full set. It is better to eat sausages of own cooking from natural meat.
- Crab sticks. As in sausage there is no meat, so in these semi-finished products there is no fish (a source of protein, calcium and phosphorus). A high starch content plus dyes make crab sticks harmful products for ligaments.
- Fused raw. Most often, the market is represented by a low-quality commodity, in which there is nothing useful. In addition, it is not digested at all. Quality cheeses should contain vitamins, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Chips, crackers, snacks, crackers. Strongly abound with flavors, flavor enhancers and preservatives, which increase the shelf life of products. In addition, they can get very ripe.
Nutrition for the treatment of joints is not compatible with the use of alcohol, bread from the highest grade of wheat, muffins with baking powder, fatty, fried foods, smoked products. All this puts a heavy burden on the joints and is deposited in the form of salts and inorganic phosphates.
A source: http://www.sportobzor.ru/diety-pravilnoe-pitanie/poleznye-produkty-dlya-sustavov.html
Products useful for joints and bones
According to most dieticians, eating the right combination of certain products can bring tangible benefits to bones and joints. Problems with the latter have long ceased to be the lot of exclusively older people.
Poor ecology, sedentary lifestyle or, on the contrary, excessively large loads on the musculoskeletal system - these and other factors adversely affect bone tissue.
The substances contained in certain products can help with existing or possible difficulties, significantly improving the health of bones and joints.
Products useful for joints
Joints are compounds of human bones. Their cavities are filled with synovial fluid, and outside they are covered with smooth gliaic cartilage.
The functioning of the joints is of a permanent nature, even with a low-active lifestyle, because of this, both they and the cartilage experience a constant dynamic and static load.
Nutrition for strengthening joints should meet the following conditions:
- Include products useful for joints due to the presence of necessary substances. The presence of such foods in the diet should be balanced in order to really benefit, rather than cause the opposite effect.
- Normal mobility of the joints is ensured by hyaluronic acid, which acts as a kind of "lubricant". To ensure that its level does not decrease, it is necessary to ensure the entry of mucopolysaccharides into the body. They are the source of seafood and algae, and they are abundant in the cartilage of fish, birds and animals, so it is useful to use cooked with their use of chill and broth.
- Products useful for joints should contain glucosamine. It is contained in the same bone broth and promotes the regeneration of cartilage. Their damage reduces the effect of omega-3 acid, the source of which are green vegetables, nuts and fatty fish. The latter also abounds in calcium, essential for the health of bones and joints.
- Among other things, cold meat, fish and broths, along with cartilage of birds and animals, contain glycosaminoglycans. These are the main components of collagen. Nutrition for strengthening joints must include these foods and dishes, since the presence of collagen in the tendons and ligaments is a very important condition for joint health.
- To determine what other products are useful for joints, you need to remember about antioxidants. The latter block the effect of free radicals, which are a by-product of the combustion of oxygen in the body and causing joint pain.
In turn, the necessary vitamins are contained in the following food:
- Pork liver, garlic, broccoli and sour-milk products (for example, cottage cheese). Contain vitamin A.
- Citrus fruits (oranges and pineapples), other fruits and vegetables, such as kiwi and asparagus, which are the source of vitamin C.
- Various cereals, peanut and sunflower oils are rich in vitamin E.
- Other useful products for joints are whole grains and legumes. They reduce the presence of C-reactive proteins in the blood, which exert negative influence on the joints.
Products useful for bones
To understand what products are useful for joints and especially for bones, the need for calcium in the body will help.
It is needed by the joints, however, the more sufficient calcium presence is important for the health of bone tissue. The latter, because of the lack of this mineral, become fragile.
Replenish the lack of calcium will help the use of milk, yogurt and cheeses.
Also useful for bone products are calcium-enriched tofu and soy beverages.
Products useful for bones can be divided into the following groups:
- Foods high in protein. In this case, products for strengthening bones are proteins, not only animal, but also plant origin, such as soybeans or legumes. They help maintain the elasticity of bone tissue.
- Sources of vitamins. Bone-friendly products should contain vitamins B and D, which affect the strengthening of bone tissue. They are found in whole wheat, oats, millet and buckwheat, which, in addition, are sources of carbohydrates and fiber. Vitamin D is also present in yogurt, cheese and cottage cheese.
- Products suitable for strengthening bones due to the large content of trace elements. These are green vegetables (except chard and spinach, which contain calcium oxalate substances that interfere with the absorption of calcium). These include cabbage of all kinds, lettuce, arugula and parsley. They contain calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, copper and iron. The source of iodine is algae, in which minerals are present.
- Also useful for bone products are bone broths, characterized by an increased content of fatty acids.
Compliance with these rules of nutrition, although it may entail additional costs, at the same time can significantly affect the process of healing joints and bones.
A source: http://razvitietela.ru/produkty-poleznye-dlya-sustavov-i-kost/
Useful products for joints, cartilage and ligaments: healthy nutrition
Today, joint diseases make it difficult to live not only to older people, but also to the younger generation. From pains in joints even teenagers and children suffer.
Why do joints lose mobility and begin to ache? The answer is very simple - the main cause of arthrosis and arthritis lies in the violation of metabolic processes.
Man's junctions, like any other tissue, are formed from those materials that are formed from nutrients, and they are supplied to the body by food.
Modern food does not always guarantee the elasticity of the joints. Yes, and the mode of eating is often far from ideal. As a result of these factors, the acidic environment created by high-caloric refined products makes diarrtosis weak and vulnerable, they begin to break down.
Nutrition is important for the whole organism, in particular for cartilage, ligaments, bones. A person literally consists of the fact that he prefers to eat.
Therefore, often cells of the body are formed not from a quality "building material but from all sorts of chemical substitutes that are in huge numbers:
- in sausage products;
- in numerous semi-finished products;
- in canned food;
- in long-term cheese;
- in carbonated beverages.
Preservatives use manufacturers for longer storage of products, and flavor enhancers - to give the food an attractive taste.
Neither micronutrients, nor vitamins (not counting synthetic ones, which are hardly digested) in such products.
But the chemical additives in them are in excess.
However, the entire composition of the manufacturer must indicate on the packaging, which he does. Although the font is used so small that not every buyer has the opportunity to study the composition of the purchased product.
Even buying, in general, natural food - fish, meat, fruits, vegetables, cottage cheese and milk, almost always the person exposes them to long-term heat treatment. In addition, today many prefer to eat dishes, richly flavored with ketchup, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt.
The structure of the human joint
For a person who is ignorant in medicine, the device of the joint may seem very complicated. The cavity of the articulation is filled with articular fluid - synovial exudate, which has a unique biological composition.
This fluid in composition can be compared with plasma, but in synovial exudate there are much fewer proteins and there is another component - hyaluronic acid, which gives the fluid a special viscosity. It is due to this viscosity that parts of the joints slide freely and do not rub against each other.
However, there are preparations with hyaluronic acid for the joints, so that its deficiency can be replenished.
Important! The effect of any negative factors (including inadequate nutrition for the joints) slows the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, and then ceases altogether. As a result, the exudate loses its functionality, and the tissues of the cartilage of ligaments and bones begin to slowly decay.
The surfaces of the articular bones cover the synovial membranes. As soon as the composition of the protective shells worsens (this occurs when useful products for the joints stop coming into the body), they stop interfering with friction.
In this situation, articulations can not function fully even among young people. Various diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthrosis, arthritis and other ailments), which take years to treat, develop, and not always it is successful.
What should joints eat?
First of all, it is necessary to remove from the diet those products, the use of which adversely affects the condition of cartilage, ligaments and bones. Mobility and lightness are much more expensive than pastry with sweet cream or smoked ham.
Fried food should not be present in the menu of a person who decided to lead a healthy lifestyle, it must be replaced with baked, stewed and boiled dishes.
And instead of fatty foods, soda and sweets you need to get used to:
- fruit jelly;
- natural marmalade;
- drink compotes, fruit drinks and juices and jelly.
Today many products contain phosphates. Regular use of this substance causes osteoporosis, therefore from such food should be discarded.
Products rich in phosphates are:
- non-alcoholic carbonated drinks (natural mineral water does not apply to them);
- bread made of flour of the highest quality;
- concentrated milk in cans or condensed milk;
- baking powder added to the baking;
- crab sticks;
- alcoholic beverages;
- almost all kinds of sausage products;
- fruit ice;
- cheese products and processed cheese;
- almost all kinds of ice cream.
To reduce the amount of phosphate in the body, you need to use not frozen, and fresh meat, it is best to buy low-fat red varieties. In byproducts a lot of iron, which contributes to the removal of excess phosphorus.
Also useful are green vegetables, egg yolks, cherries, apricots, figs. When excess phosphorus is recommended to eat more foods rich in magnesium, this element is present in:
- plum, prunes, dried apricots;
- soybeans, beans;
- buckwheat honey;
- buckwheat and oatmeal;
- whole grain bread, bran;
- bitter chocolate, cocoa;
Nevertheless, the presence of natural phosphorus together with calcium in the bones is simply necessary. Therefore, you should include in your menu dishes from seafood and fresh fish, and calcium will come into the body from low-fat milk, hard cheese and sour-milk products.
Daily consumption of ½ liter of milk (kefir, yogurt), 10 grams of cheese, 50 grams of cottage cheese is 50% of the daily calcium required for an adult.
What products contribute to sufficient production of hyaluronic acid? Support it at the proper level helps food containing mucopolysaccharides - substances that are extremely necessary for bones and ligaments. Such products include:
- shrimp, mussels and other seafood;
- strong, rich broths;
- ligaments, bones and cartilages of birds and animals;
- jellied, jellied, cold.
Many mistresses, unfortunately, throw away fish heads, chicken legs, even beef and pork bones, considering these useful parts as waste.
Of fish heads and fins, you can get a good ear. And the fish fits any - sea or river.
An excellent ear can be prepared from the heads of salmonids.
Only the head must be carefully processed, remove the gills from them, divided into several parts, put in a pan of cold water, cook at low heat for at least an hour.
Add a few black peppercorns, bay leaf, chopped carrots, chopped onions, put dry sea cabbage, salted (fresh) tomato, Bulgarian pepper, salt with sea salt and boil another 7 minutes.
Vitamins for bones and ligaments
What vitamins are needed for bones and ligaments? The answer is very simple - you need vitamins all! But some of them are needed by joints in large quantities and in the first place. It is vitamin D, it prevents the elution from the bone tissue of calcium. This item is contained in:
- fermented milk products;
- cottage cheese, cheese;
- liver of fish;
- egg yolk.
Vitamins B, C, E, A, K and trace elements are also necessary for the restoration of ligaments and joints - there are many of them in raw vegetables.
Vitamin F has a good anti-inflammatory effect, so for joint health It is recommended to eat salads from raw vegetables, seasoned with sunflower, corn or with olive oil.
Vitamin F is found in large quantities in marine oily fish. For example, herring - it is better to buy it in slightly salted or frozen form. If the herring is very salty, it can be soaked in milk, such a fish can be given even to a small child from 2 years of age.
Vegetables and fruits should be treated as little as possible. Do canned compotes for the winter is not recommended. It will be much more correct to freeze berries and prepare fresh drinks from them.
Although today it is very popular, but still do not need to pickle vegetables. It is much better to salt and sour them. With this treatment, the products retain the maximum vitamin C. How important vitamins for strengthening joints can be found on our website.
A source: http://sustav.info/lechim/kushaem/chto-polezno-dlya-sustavov.html
Nutrition for bones and joints
Diet is an extremely important component of the health of bones and joints. Bones and joints inevitably have problems with age.
The fact is that over many years they wear out, and the degree of their density decreases.
Nutrition and lifestyle are fundamental to maintaining the functioning and health of joints.
Smoking, for example, should be carefully avoided, as it reduces the delivery of oxygen molecules to the tissues in general, including the articular capsule.
Recently, people are extremely interested in the difficult question of choosing the right food for yourself, because you yourself have the opportunity to influence your health.
The best way to keep your body healthy is to eat healthy, natural foods and pay more attention to what you put today on your plate.
Bones need calcium
Calcium, essential for bones, is mainly found in milk, yoghurts, cheeses and dairy products.
Consuming a sufficient amount of calcium at all stages of your life in conjunction with its active way, you will help ensure that your bones are really healthy.
Children and adults are required to consume at least three portions of these products per day.
Vegetarians who do not consume milk and other dairy products should pay attention to their food in order to be sure that they provide them with enough calcium. Many soy products, such as tofu and soy drinks, are fortified with calcium and are a suitable choice for vegetarians, and not just for them.
The Benefits of Oily Fish
If you have no problems with bones, unlike joints, you should eat more fatty fish.
According to many researchers, omega-3 fatty acids in fish fat effectively reduce the activity of enzymes responsible for damage to the protective cartilage in the joints.
These fatty acids exclude the occurrence of processes that cause pain and inflammation.
Vitamin D is vital for the health of bones and joints, because it is responsible for the absorption of calcium in the body. So if you do not generate it from the sun's rays, you should get it with the help of products, for example, the same fatty fish.
Vegetables and fruit for joints
There is also the fact that diets with a low content of antioxidants - especially vitamins A, C and E, can predispose some people to problems with joints. Therefore, you need to fill your diet with fruits and vegetables.
Other products that recommend the health of your bones and joints: eggs, sardines, salmon, nuts, orange juice, tuna, spinach and cabbage.
What are the tasks of glucosamine?
Glucosamine supplies cartilage nutrients and stimulates the regeneration of damaged cartilage. Thus, the synovial fluid can again function as a buffer, and friction between the ends of the bones will be suspended.
Bone broth for joints
Bone broth will be the help of joints, which you can cook in your kitchen, and you will have to less to consume glucosamine supplements, which your doctor prescribed to you, so that the joints are healthy.
Broth from bones is something like an elixir of health. Glycosaminoglycans contained in it, stimulate the growth of healthy collagen and can even "repair" the damaged joints.
This will make the joints stronger and help you move better, and most importantly without overcoming pain.
The importance of collagen
To maintain joint health, you need to know what exactly determines it. The key factor for joint health is the presence of collagen in the ligaments and tendons. Collagen mainly consists of a family of biomolecules, the most important among them are glycosaminoglycans.
Even if you take the time to prepare a bouillon of bones, you will definitely get all the valuable substances that are for your joints the building blocks they need. In other words, you will provide them with the entire "package" of glycosaminoglycans.
Perhaps you are wondering why you need to spend your valuable time and effort in the kitchen to prepare the broth, because instead you can quickly go to the pharmacy and buy glucosamine? The answer lies in the fact that this substance is only part of the solution of the problem. This is not all that your joints need, and besides, you already know that the positive side is getting such essential nutrients from natural food. It is a fact that a complete "package" of nutrients in large quantities is contained in a certain type of food, which is much easier to process, assimilate and use as intended.
In addition, collagen is found not only in the joints. The truth is that it is everywhere: in bones, skin, hair, arteries.
If you have not yet been convinced why that healthy collagen is so important to a person, consider an "orange crust" of cellulite, from which you are trying to get rid of.
So, one of the reasons for "cellulite" - just a lack of healthy collagen.
Products for the production of collagen
Those who have joint pain, you must eat a lot of cartilage located at the ends of bones, meat on the shins of chickens and pigs, and the like.
The fact is that by eating cartilage, you are doing good for your own cartilage. Dishes from sub-products are good for your own internal organs.
The use of bones (it's more about the soft edges and bone marrow) will benefit your own bones.
If you want to have healthy joints, you need to deliver the whole "package" of "building" substances to the body: a nutrient broth from bones is exactly what you need.
Products that are harmful to the joints
Products containing inorganic phosphates. Leading among them: drinks with gas, bread, baked from high-grade flour, crab sticks, baking powder, added to pastry, most types of ice cream, processed cheese.
Using these products, you can, unfortunately, bring the inevitable time when the constant companions of your life will become stiffness and osteoporosis, and rheumatologists, neurologists and orthopedists will have to walk more often than they would like would.
Smoked and pickled products. They contain a large number of inorganic substances (salts) that irritate the joint bag and cause deformity and inflammation of the joints.
Coffee, tea, chocolate, lentils, liver, fat pork. These products contain purines that cause changes inside the joint bag. Purines are one of the main causes of gout.
A source: http://mudrost.mirtesen.ru/blog/43393245819
Products for joints - Top-11, as well as for ligaments, cartilage
Hello, dear readers. One of the most important systems of our body is the locomotor system. It is hardly necessary to explain - why.
It includes: bones, joints, ligaments, cartilage and, directly, muscles, which all activate, that is, into motion.
If at least one connecting link of this chain fails, the functionality of the entire system is violated.
By the way, the ailments of the joints are becoming more common today, occupying one of the first positions in the incidence rating among all sections of the population. Naturally, modern medicine is able to solve most problems in this area, but, for most people, it is unfortunately not available.
Many can not talk not about super expensive procedures or operations, but even about quality ointments, gels and tablets. And here people's knowledge comes to the rescue.
And not only they! We consider it our duty to tell you: to solve a lot of problems with the musculoskeletal system, and also - to prevent their development, it is possible with the help of food products!
It's hard for you to walk, you can not raise your hand because of pain in the shoulder joint, it hurts bones on the weather? These, and others, signs of a violation of the normal physiological performance of your ligaments, joints and tendons can be eliminated completely, as well as the very problem that generated them, or - very significantly soften them manifestation. Just eat right!
Why are joints needed and why is it important to eat right?
Below is a brief concept that will help you to trace the relationship between the nutrition and health of your musculoskeletal system.
- Bones are the "frame" of the human body. They form a skeleton. They are connected with each other by ligaments, the mobility of the skeleton is ensured by the joints. In motion, this whole "mechanism" is brought about as a result of muscle contraction. This is very brief, but the point is clear.
- Each element of this biological system is important, whether it be bones, ligaments or joints. However, it is the latter that give the person the opportunity to move. Movement is not only the process of moving a body in space, that is, walking itself. This concept is much broader. For example, when you eat - you move (the chewing muscles activate the lower jaw), when you write - also move, when you say - again, the same, and so on.
- In order for the joints to work perfectly, they need a biological lubricant- synovial fluid. The organism develops it in the course of the most complicated processes, using many of its resources, the main one of which, in this context, is hyaluronic acid. Bones need their own elements (minerals and vitamins), for ligaments - their own and so on. They are necessary to maintain their optimal elasticity, elasticity, strength, to ensure timely cell division and other vital processes.
- Resources, which were mentioned above, necessary to maintain the musculoskeletal system in the norm, enter the body (more than 95% of their total volume) with food. Therefore, they can provide the body by eating properly and using the products needed for this.
What substances from foodstuffs are needed for joints, tendons and cartilage with bones, and also - in what exactly products all this is - we will consider further.
The most important components for the musculoskeletal system
In our time, the joints are particularly susceptible to stress. Problems with them - this is far from the care of the older generation. They are getting younger every year. And today even in adolescence, moreover - in childhood, many are beginning to suffer from their manifestation. But why?
After all, the modern way of life does not imply such colossal physical exertion on the body? Now no one is building pyramids in Egypt, and bags for us are capable of carrying complex technology!
And we have to lie near the TV or sit at the computer monitor. Many see this as a boon. But, this is a huge paradox!
The fact is that the almost complete absence of physical activity is the main provocateur of problems with joints, the main purpose of which is movement under optimal loads, from which we are so "magnanimous" Have rescued! And also - food.
After all, let's be honest, confessing to ourselves, our diet is becoming poorer for useful foods, saturated with vitamins and minerals.
Instead of natural food, we increasingly use semi-finished products and food with food additives. But it is in changing your diet that the root of the solution lies.
Proper nutrition can even partially compensate for the negative consequences of a sedentary lifestyle. By the way, with heavy loads, too, do not be zealous!
Everything should be in moderation. So what is there in the products that can help our bones and joints to become stronger, younger, healthier?
About this - below:
- Fatty acid.
Short list? Did you expect to see more? Now there will be more. The fact is that two main groups necessary for the musculoskeletal system are listed above, and the main elements included in them are:
✔Antioxidant group: vitamins A, C, E, mineral - selenium.
✔Natural organic fatty acids: Omega-3.
But, not only these substances are needed by joints. Also, great importance for their health, have: B vitamins, vitamin D, calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, polyphenols and so on. Where can they be found? The next section of the article is devoted to this.
In principle, the menu, a priori, should be rich and diverse. And if you want your joints never to let you down, or become much healthier, be sure to include it in your diet.
The most useful products for the health of bones, joints and ligaments:
1. Oily fish
Fatty fish, which contains a huge amount of natural fatty acids, in particular - Omega-3. To fatty fish, in the first place, you can include: mackerel, herring, tuna, trout, salmon.
So, it was officially proven that by consuming 200 grams of this fish weekly, you, with a probability of 95%, will not know what rheumatoid arthritis is.
But, not only in this regard, such fish is useful. Omega-3 is generally one of the most important elements for the tendons and joints.
Soy, as well as other legumes. They are full of fiber and proteins, but there are practically no fats harmful to the body (do not confuse with useful Omega-3).
3. Olive oil
Olive oil - has an anti-inflammatory effect on the joints and muscles. Avocado and walnut oils protect joints from wear and tear, help strengthen bones, help to resist the development of such serious ailments as arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Cherries are berries, so familiar for many people, it turns out, have amazing healing properties! In them, in particularly high concentrations, anthocyanins are contained.
These are the most ardent fighters with gout and deformity of the joints. Slightly less, but also - in enviable doses, anthocyanins are found in berries of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and the like.
Already, probably, it's no secret that they are extremely rich in calcium, potassium, vitamin D and other elements, extremely important for the health of the skeleton and ligaments, joints.
Especially a lot of these substances, which is surprising, not in the milk itself, but in the products made from it: in cheese, cottage cheese, in natural yoghurt.
In this case, it is interesting to know that, for example, in yogurt and fresh milk, vitamins prevail, and in cheeses and cottage cheese - minerals.
6. Whole grain cereals
Whole-grain cereals, in them the content of substances that increase the concentration of C-reactive proteins (CRP) in the blood, tend to zero.
And this means that the cereals are recommended as products that can be included in the unloading diet for the prevention of ailments of the musculoskeletal system, or in their treatment.
7. Citrus, kiwi, pomegranates, apples
They have a lot of vitamins, in particular - vitamin C. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants, which must necessarily enter the body constantly in sufficient quantities. It is important for joints, and for the health of the whole organism as a whole;
In this cabbage, a lot of calcium, vitamins (C, K, Group B and others), potassium, iron, copper. These elements can stop the development of arthritis, arthrosis and other unpleasant ailments.
Broccoli is one of the healthiest and healthiest foods in the world, which was recognized at the official level by the International Association of Dieticians;
9. Green tea
It stops the deformation of bone tissue, the development of rheumatoid arthritis, eliminates inflammation in the joints.
However, more than 2-3 cups of tea per day is not worth drinking, because you can achieve the opposite effect: it can wash away calcium from hard tissues;
10. Chicken fillet, pork or beef meat with cartilage
Meat is rich in protein, necessary for the normal development and functioning of muscles, bones and cartilage. Gelatin of natural origin, which predominates in the composition of these products, in the cartilage mass, is generally a panacea for the joints.
He very quickly and effectively restores their structure, prevents the development of diseases and accelerates recovery!
11. Gelatin is an excellent product for joints
Gelatine, which contains collagen, is common in dishes such as: jellied fish (it is better to cook this dish from those kinds of fatty fish that are listed in this article, using it directly with the bones, if their thermal treatment, affecting the consistency of bone tissue, it allows!), the chilli or its "precursor" - broth, jelly and so Further.
The jellyfish is poor in vitamins, as during the heat treatment of products they are lost. But here are the minerals that are boiled out of bones and cartilage, with prolonged cooking, there is a lot in this dish.
To increase the amount of useful vitamins in the cold, before serving it, it is recommended to season with fresh herbs, grated carrots, natural horseradish.
A full life is impossible without healthy bones and joints. Take care that they remain so until old age.
Moreover, most of the products that are extremely useful to them are available both in the price plan and in the geographic (they are not scarce, and you can buy them almost at any store or supermarket, or - on the market).
If you already have problems with the health of the musculoskeletal system - do not rush to run to the pharmacy. Try to adjust your diet. Use healthy products for joints. ligaments, cartilage. But, do not run the disease, neglecting it: a doctor's consultation is necessary.
A source: http://narodnayamedicina.com/samye-poleznye-produkty-dlya-zdorovya-kostejj-sustavov-i-svyazok/
Nutrition for joints
Often we ignore the alarming signals of our own organism and do not pay attention to crunching in the joints, redness of the skin above them or painful sensations.
But all this can be a testament to the fact that the joints develop or worsen the disease.
Caution should also be pain in the joint, accruing during movement or physical exertion; stiffness in movements arising from in the morning immediately after awakening; decreased mobility of the joint, as well as pain in the joints, accompanied by increased temperature.
What do joints suffer from?
In addition to painful conditions, joint factors are adversely affected by other factors.
The maximum load joints experience during intense sports, especially if it's power sports that require endurance, increased motor activity, agility.
To such sports it is possible to carry safely gymnastics, track and field athletics, power kinds of sports and even bodybuilding.
Also the joints of the shoulder and wrists are actively involved in the course of lessons on the bar or bars.
Moreover, the joints, like the whole body, are subject to aging, that is, they wear out over time.
However, in this case it is necessary to take into account not the quantity of lived years, but the quality of life itself.
Since from the point of view of nutritionists, the body begins to grow old when there is insufficient physical activity and with improper nutrition.
Consequently, taking care of your joints will help not only to prolong a healthy life and provide full vital activity, but also will allow to achieve the desired sports results years.
In this regard, in addition to careful treatment of your body, a very important aspect is the proper nutrition that promotes joint health.
So, it is useful to know what products will contribute to solving this particular problem.
Products for joints
Overstepping the 30-year-old line, a person undergoes natural changes in the body, so the cartilage, covering joints, receive minor ruptures on their elastic tissues, which must be protected bones from friction.
Due to the fact that there are no nerve endings on the cartilages, such changes are not felt, but over time gaps can increase, provoking the development of chronic inflammation, gradually weakening and destroying itself joint.
Food that protects against inflammation of the joints
Therefore, the product number 1 for joints can safely be called salmon, as a source of natural anti-inflammatory substances - fatty acids Omega-3.
The most useful in this case is the salmon caught in natural reservoirs, and not grown artificially. An economical option would be canned fish, as canned food is produced mostly from such "wild" salmon.
Equally useful fish is also sockeye salmon, whose meat is rich in vitamin D, valuable for the health of bones and joints.
The effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs will also be provided by ginger, due to the substances contained in it - gingerolam, which will help not only to get rid of joint pain, but also to remove swelling.
Nutrition for the cells of the joints
If an acute inflammatory process can be considered a normal reaction to some kind of traumatic effect, then the pains lasting one week, transfer the disorder to the chronic stage, making the cells susceptible to the destructive effect of free radicals. As a result, undesirable chemical reactions will occur, and the cells of the joint will collapse. Such changes scientists call oxidative stress and associate them with the development of rheumatoid arthritis (the most common form of arthritis).
An effective way to solve the problem is nutrition rich in antioxidants, capable of destroying free radicals. And here an important place is given to vitamin E, which is abundant, for example, in almonds.
Therefore, by eating almonds, we can protect the outer shell of the joint cell, protecting against harmful effects of free radicals.
An alternative to almonds is peanuts, and even ordinary sunflower seeds, also rich in vitamin E.
Vitamin C - the way to joint health
Vitamin C is also considered a powerful antioxidant, which is why people who enrich their diet with products with vitamin C are three times less likely to suffer from joint diseases.
Penetrating into cells, this vitamin from the inside protects them at the DNA level from the harmful effects of free radicals. This means that all vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C are very useful for joints.
Also for plant joints, plant products containing beta-carotene are important, also an important antioxidant. Beta-carotene is rich in vegetables and fruits of orange color.
Collagen defense of joints
Collagen is more familiar to us as a protein that protects against wrinkles.
However, collagen is also the main component of the cartilaginous tissue, which acts as a shock absorber in the joint, which can protect joints from external influences.
A low level of collagen often leads to the development of a disease such as osteoarthritis.
Here, apples that are familiar to us will come to our aid. After all, even one apple a day can be an excellent prevention of arthritis and arthrosis. Moreover, apples contain quartzetin, an antioxidant that participates in the production of collagen by the body.
In fresh apples this antioxidant is more than in the heat-treated. Also its more in apples of saturated red color, than in light (green or yellow).
Moreover, the maximum amount of useful substances is contained in the apple rind and directly below it, which means it is more useful to eat apples together with the skin.
Protein food for joints
All tissues of the body, including cartilaginous tissue, include amino acids, of which the same tissues are built from bricks.
And, despite the fact that the human body is capable of producing amino acids, some of them can only be obtained from food. To such "building material" is also a protein.
A valuable source of vegetable protein is beans. Beans are useful regardless of variety. But the most valuable for health joints is black beans.
Since it has more antioxidants and a lot of manganese (a mineral important for the healthy existence of joints).
Calcium - a source of a feed for joints
It is important to understand that the joints are affected by the fragility of bones, and in order for the bones to be healthy, you need to eat foods with calcium.
And, of course, immediately come to mind dairy products, as the source of this important element of nutrition. However, a lot of calcium is also present in leaf cabbage, which also has other advantages in front of the milk.
Firstly, cabbage does not contain cholesterol, fats and, therefore, calories. In addition to calcium, it is rich in vitamins C, A, K and contains minerals responsible for the strength of joints: copper and manganese.
Copper contributes to the production of collagen and health of ligaments, and manganese is involved in the activation of enzymes that provoke tissue growth and are responsible for their recovery.
In addition to white cabbage, the broccoli cabbage, a leader in the content of sulforaphane, will also benefit the joints. This substance will actively fight the aging process of the body and joints including. In the broccoli is also rich in vitamin and mineral composition.
Drinking for joints
You should know that joints can accumulate excess harmful salts, and therefore you need to drink enough water, preferably not carbonated. It is also useful to avoid oily, marinated, smoked and salty foods.
It will be useful every day to drink a glass of juice from grapefruit. A high-calorie and fatty sweets replaced with jelly, kissels, fruit drinks, useful for joints.
Feeding on the benefits of eating for joint health, it will not only be possible to keep them healthy, but also to avoid unwanted weight gain.
A source: http://www.inflora.ru/diet/diet729.html