1Rules of the diet for arthrosis for strengthening bones and joints
- 1.1Basic principles of nutrition in arthrosis
- 1.2Useful products for joints
- 1.3Improper diet
2Diet for pain in joints: what can not be eaten with joint diseases
- 2.1General principles of therapeutic nutrition
- 2.2Nutrition for joint pain in old age
- 2.3Features of the diet for certain diseases
3Useful products for joints: what should be in the diet
- 3.1Products for joints and cartilaginous tissue
- 3.2What food is dangerous for articulations?
- 3.3Products with beneficial properties
- 3.4Use of vitamins
4Diet for arthrosis - principles of nutrition, useful food for joints and contraindications in the diet
- 4.1What is arthrosis?
- 4.2Principles of Nutrition
- 4.3Products |
- 4.4Rice diet
- 4.5Gluten-Free Diet
- 4.6Menu for arthrosis of the knee joint for a week
- 4.8Vitamin salad from fresh vegetables
- 4.9What you can not eat with joint arthrosis
- 4.10Spices: Pros and Cons
5Nutrition for joints and cartilage: useful products
- 5.1Full nutrition for joints: useful foods
- 5.2The role of mucopolysaccharides and collagen in nutrition
- 5.3Main dishes for joints and cartilage
- 5.4How to prepare a cold
- 5.5The Benefit and Harm of the Cold
- 5.6Jellied fish and fruit jelly
- 5.7Joint strengthening products
- 5.8Products with vitamin D
- 5.9Herbal products for joints
- 5.10Interdependent elements in nutrition
- 5.11Rules for nutrition in joint diseases
Rules of the diet for arthrosis for strengthening bones and joints
Proper nutrition with arthrosis will help saturate the cartilaginous tissue of affected joints with necessary and useful vitamins, minerals and trace elements. And although there is no special diet for joint diseases, there are certain limitations and recommendations that should be observed.
Basic principles of nutrition in arthrosis
Patients with pathology of the musculoskeletal system must adhere to a diet whose goal is the normalization of weight. This will help reduce the strain on the affected joints. Even a slight decrease in body weight gives a noticeable effect - it facilitates the patient's condition.
Dietary diet should be developed taking into account the individual characteristics of the body. It should contain the necessary amount of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
You need to lose weight by reducing the caloric content of foods and increasing physical activity. Do not use diuretics and laxatives for this purpose.
They contribute to the increased excretion of fluid from the body of the patient, including from cartilaginous tissue.
It is strictly forbidden to starve, it can lead to exhaustion of the body. There are certain recommendations for a strict therapeutic diet. In particular, fasting on Bregu, the essence of which is a complete refusal of food, but no water restrictions.
According to the method, the first time you need to fast is only 1 day. In the future, in the absence of complications from the body, the duration may be increased to 7 days. However, with arthrosis, it is better not to do so, so as not to provoke further deterioration of the patient's condition.
The main rule of the diet for joint diseases is to eat often, but in small portions. Snacks are allowed with fruits, vegetables, bread.
The patient must necessarily have breakfast, do not neglect it. Better to abandon the late dinner. The last meal is allowed only until 6 pm. After breakfast, lunch and dinner, it is desirable to make a long walk. This helps to burn calories and strengthen muscles.
Useful products for joints
During the compilation of a daily menu in the diet should always include useful products to strengthen bones and joints.
The very first recommendations in the pathology of the musculoskeletal system - "love" jelly and jelly:
- The composition of the holland contains collagen, which is an integral part of the cartilaginous tissue. And with degenerative-dystrophic processes, its amount is significantly reduced. Collagen has a strengthening effect on bone and cartilage tissue, muscles and ligaments. A similar action has a broth brewed on bones.
- Jelly. It will help to strengthen the joints due to the presence of chondroprotectors. Participates in the synthesis of bone and cartilaginous tissue.
The menu necessarily includes other useful products for joints containing a large number of proteins of animal, dairy and plant origin. They are needed for effective restoration of damaged tissues, being a kind of "building material".
The patient must eat:
- cottage cheese;
- low-fat sour cream.
In these products, in addition to milk protein contains calcium, which is needed for fortress bones. Useful substances of animal origin can be obtained from dietary varieties of fish and meat (rabbit, turkey, veal).
Many plant proteins are in:
- buckwheat porridge.
Providing the body with energy will help carbohydrates. Useful products for arthrosis are only those that contain complex carbohydrates. The necessary reserves can be replenished with the help of fruits and vegetables.
Their main advantage is that they are slowly absorbed into the intestines and not converted to fat. A complete rejection of simple carbohydrates in favor of complex will help quickly and effectively normalize weight.
The menu should include:
- whole wheat bread;
From vegetables the most useful:
- zucchini and others.
The organism of the patient should receive the necessary amount of fats. They are responsible for the speed of metabolic processes. In the daily menu of the patient must be present vegetable fats and butter.
The optimal source of fatty acids:
- high-quality butter;
- sunflower oil;
- linseed oil.
Be sure to keep track of the sufficient intake of vitamins. Vitamins of group B are very important for normal functioning of an organism:
- Thiamine (B1). It is found in baked potatoes and beans. Quite a lot of it and in whole grain bread.
- Riboflavin (B2). It is included in dairy products, eggs, bananas.
- Pyridoxine (B6). Rich in this vitamin potatoes, nuts, chicken.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12). There are in bananas, lentils, cabbage.
Arthrosis of the joints is characterized by a constant progression of the disease and gradual destruction of the cartilage structure. Some products can accelerate degenerative - dystrophic processes, so they should be excluded from the menu.
From the daily diet should be removed fatty meat, regardless of the type of processing.Categorically forbidden fast food, as the composition of these dishes almost always include harmful substances adversely affecting the state of cartilage:
- a variety of flavorings;
- preservatives and other ingredients.
For joint arthrosis, the following are prohibited:
- smoked products;
When they are made, a canning chemical called carrigan is used, which has a negative effect on the human body. Modern industry actively uses "liquid smoke" for the preparation of smoked products. Therefore, these products must be immediately removed from the list.
It is not recommended to buy meat in the store and specialized departments.
Animals and poultry grown on farms often receive antibacterial drugs, hormones and other substances that are desirable to be avoided for everyone.
If there is a possibility, the livestock must be grown on its own or purchased from the people who have been checked.
During cooking it is undesirable to use refined oil because of the large amount of harmful substances in it. The list of banned products includes alcohol. It not only improves appetite, which should be avoided with arthrosis, but also speeds up the washing out of calcium from the bones.
The diet of the patient should be made in such a way that it necessarily had fruits and vegetables. However, even with these products one should be very careful.
In particular, this applies to fruits that have a sour taste (cherry, citrus and others).
From the use of some vegetables, too, it is better to abstain: white cabbage, Bulgarian pepper and others.
When diagnosing arthrosis, a diet should become a constant companion for life. With its help you can not get rid of the disease, but you can provide effective support in normalizing the patient's condition and achieving a stable remission.
A source: https://OrtoCure.ru/kosti-i-sustavy/artroz/pitanie.html
Diet for pain in joints: what can not be eaten with joint diseases
Recommendations of orthopedist and rheumatologist ...
When joints hurt, is it necessary to follow a diet? There are several reasons why adherence to a diet with joint disease becomes necessary:
- Overweight. Obesity increases the load on the joints (especially in the legs and spine) by 7-10 times, so weight loss becomes the first priority for those who want to get rid of the pain.
- The use of certain products contributes to the development in the body of substances that destroy joints, leading to various deposits in them. A vivid example of this state is gout.
- Atherosclerosis - a constant companion of obese people - also contributes to the formation of deposits in the articulations.
- Nutrition, rich in fats and carbohydrates, weakens the activity of lymphoid tissue and leads to a decrease in immunity. This results in infectious processes leading to autoimmune diseases, including Bechterew's disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
Excess weight significantly increases the load on the joints, provoking the appearance of problems
General principles of therapeutic nutrition
information for reading
Recommendations for nutrition for any pain in the joints have some similar features:
- Limiting the use of salt, as its excess helps reduce the elasticity of the cartilage and the development of fat deposits in the joints.
- Products should be boiled, steamed or baked - this will save more vitamins and trace elements.
- Refusal from alcohol and smoking. Everyone knows about the dangers of these habits, but it should be recalled that their consequences are diseases of the joints, heart and blood vessels, lungs, liver, brain, etc.
Refusal of alcohol will significantly improve the body as a whole
A number of products negatively affects both the state of the body as a whole and joints. Here is an approximate list of them:
- Smoked and pickled products due to the substances contained in them, cause irritation of the tissues surrounding the joints, and the development of inflammation.
- Radish, sorrel and spinach (namely, the oxalic acid they contain) worsen the trophic of the joints and lead to a breakdown in nervous regulation.
- Limit the amount of animal fat in the diet.
- Flour products, shell-deprived cereals are rich in calories, but are poor in useful substances.
- Any fizzy drinks, packaged juices, ketchups and sauces - all these products contain a huge amount of sugar and other fast carbohydrates that promote weight gain.
- It is necessary to reduce the consumption of eggplant, potato, tomato and other representatives of the family Solanaceae, as they contain substances that increase pain in the joints.
- The benefit of reducing sweets in the diet is not only lazy.
Much of what a person eats, is bad for his health
There are products, the use of which is very useful for joint health. These include:
- Garlic. In addition to other substances that have a beneficial effect on the body, it contains selenium, a microelement necessary for the joints.
- Corn. Like garlic, contains a large amount of selenium. The main thing is to eat it without salt and sugar.
- Broccoli. Contains microelements and vitamins. Especially it is necessary to note methionine - an amino acid, necessary for the construction of proteins in the joint.
- Cottage cheese. A source of calcium to strengthen bones. Also contains methionine.
- Fish oil and flax oil. Using them, the body receives vitamin E and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Asparagus. The source of vitamins C, PP, B1, B2, beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A), potassium. Increases the excretion of uric acid salts with gout.
- Soy is a supplier of vegetable protein.
- Zucchini contain a lot of potassium and magnesium, in addition, normalize the exchange of bile acids and the work of the intestine, remove salt from the joints.
- Apples. In addition to iron and vitamins, very rich in potassium and pectin, due to which they resist atherosclerosis and the deposition of salts in the joints.
Selenium - a microelement necessary for joints
Nutrition for joint pain in old age
With age, body tissues wear out. This process and joints, especially cartilage, does not bypass this process. In order to restore them, in addition to drugs-chondroprotectors, the following products should be included in the diet:
- dishes with gelatin (jelly from fruit);
- fish (preferably boiled or steamed);
- garlic, sea cabbage, onions, apples, eggs.
Another age problem is osteoporosis. Especially important is the disease for women, as with the onset of menopause calcium rapidly begins to wash out of the bones due to hormonal changes.
Gelatin-containing dishes are indispensable for the restoration of cartilage
Features of the diet for certain diseases
Gout is a disease that occurs as a result of a disturbance in the exchange of uric acid and the deposition of crystals of its salts in the joints.
Uric acid is formed in the body in the process of purine metabolism. The diet for gout is aimed at their restriction.
The main principles of the diet are given in the table.
Diet for gout
The main task of nutrition in osteoarthritis is to reduce weight, since it is in obese people that this ailment develops most often. Various injuries in the joints are also the triggering factor of the disease.
Zinc and copper reduce inflammation in the joints, so you should eat foods that contain these trace elements:
- egg yolks;
- beef liver;
- oysters and crabs.
Baking, as well as dishes with a high content of carbohydrates should be excluded, as they contribute to quick weight gain.
Foods rich in vitamin E are especially needed for osteoarthritis
There is no universal diet for joints and ligaments. But moderation in eating combined with gymnastics and observance of the above recommendations will help keep the joints healthy for a long time!
A source: http://SustavInfo.com/dieta/dieta-pri-bolyah-v-sustavah/
Useful products for joints: what should be in the diet
From the proper nutrition depends the health of the whole body, including the joints.
To date, joint diseases affect about 30% of the world's population.
Most of them are elderly people. At this age, joints and cartilage wear out, and can not withstand negative factors.
But sometimes joint diseases occur even in children.
Right here, nutrition plays a big role in maintaining joint health. After all, most often to the ailments of joints is a metabolic disorder. The food a person consumes daily is the basis for bones, cartilage and joints.
That is why treatment and preventive measures should begin with the right balanced diet, so more that the price beneficial for the joints of products is always lower than the cost of expensive but harmful semi-finished products, sausages and sweets.
Products for joints and cartilaginous tissue
Useful products for articular tissues people use almost every day, just not everyone thinks about their value. Before you understand what is really beneficial for the body, you need to identify some foods that are harmful to the joints, the use of which is undesirable.
What food is dangerous for articulations?
Everyone has long known that "we are what we eat". No product, including chemical substances, has added health to a person.
In the presence of serious pathologies, the following foods that are dangerous for the joints should be excluded from the diet:
- all kinds of sausages and various smoked products (smoked fish, bacon, etc.);
- carbonated sweet drinks and mineral water with gas;
- canned products;
- cheese with a long shelf life;
- fast food products (fast food).
All kinds of smoked products negatively affect the work of the gastrointestinal tract and contribute to the deposition of salts in the joints "Soda" contains preservatives and sweeteners that destroy joints
Frequent consumption of canned food will negatively affect the work of the whole organism. A cheese with a long shelf life probably contains preservatives and is dangerous for joints
What foods are harmful to the joints? It is worth giving up any fried foods, even if it's vegetables. It is better to cook them with a multivark, a steamer or bake in an oven without using oil. It is not recommended to use a lot of salt, it is better to add a little spice.
Fried dishes should be replaced with cooked steamed, oven or multivark. To keep joints healthy longer, the use of sweets should be kept to a minimum.
Products that are especially harmful to joints contain phosphate.
This substance promotes the active removal of calcium from the body, which inevitably leads to the destruction of bones and the loss of elasticity of the joints.
This element in high concentration contains:
- in condensed milk;
- in crab sticks;
- in melted cheese;
- white bread.
Often the reason for the development of joint ailments is purine, a special substance that negatively affects the bones and cartilages.
People suffering from diseases of the joints and the locomotor system should be excluded from the daily diet of coffee, fatty meat, biscuits, cakes and chocolate products.
In general, it is better to eat as few sweets as possible, they not only lead to the formation of excess fat, but also destroy the joints. The exception is jelly, the basis of which is gelatin and berries.
Oxalic acid can also settle in the pelvis of the kidneys and disrupt their functioning, and also accumulate in the joints and destroy them. A lot of it is contained in sorrel, radish, beet.
The use of these products should be reduced to small quantities. On the video in this article, you can learn more about joint-destroying products.
Products with beneficial properties
What products are most useful for joints?
We can distinguish the following, the most valuable for joints and bones substances and products containing them:
|Substance||Products in which it is contained|
|Iron||Has a great influence on the formation of joint fluid. Iron "can be obtained" from the liver, beef tenderloin, fresh herbs and apples, etc.|
|Magnesium||The substance is necessary to maintain the innervation process. A significant concentration of the element is in buckwheat and oatmeal, prunes and apricots, and so on.|
|Protein||It is a building element of muscle tissue, actively restores cartilaginous tissue. Most of the protein is found in dairy products (especially in curds), as well as dates, meat and peas. Some varieties of fish also contain a considerable amount of valuable substance. A large number of elements for the synthesis of collagen contains the skin of an apple, which most people prefer not to eat. For preventive purposes, you need to eat 1 to 2 medium-sized apples a day.|
Products with magnesium improve the conduct of nerve impulses and the functioning of the limbs. The protein products will help restore joint and muscle tissue
The use of seafood (pictured) is useful for articular tissues. The salmon with chicken legs facilitates the restoration of cartilaginous and bony tissues
Particularly valuable products for bones and joints are those containing mucopolysaccharides. They are in products reminiscent of the consistency of jelly. Most of the matter is concentrated in marine food, such as mussels and sea kale.
It is also important to consider that food reminiscent of jelly is rich in collagen, which makes joints flexible, flexible and mobile, and also participates in the formation of cartilaginous tissue.
To increase the number of this compound in the body, you should eat more broths and soups, pamper yourself with cold (see.
The chill of their chicken legs for the joints - how correctly to use with a therapeutic purpose?).
Some products for joints and bones, at first glance, are of little value. For example, chicken feet, which many consider waste, but they are actively used to treat many diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Of them, prepare a nutritious and satisfying jelly.
Useful products for joints still contain selenium. It helps to produce interarticulate fluid and regenerates cartilage. Selenium is especially important in the treatment of diseases of the knee joint.
Sera is also important in the formation and restoration of articulations. To get enough of this element, you need to regularly eat fish.
Most of the matter is concentrated in the meat of sea bass. A small amount of sulfur contains chicken and beef. Vegetarians can receive sulfur when eating apples, gooseberries, onions, plums and radishes, and selenium contains bread of coarse grits, garlic, coconut.
Products for cartilage and joints are found everywhere. It is not necessary to buy expensive vitamins, everything you need for the body can be obtained from vegetable and meat foods.
Use of vitamins
To maintain the normal condition of the joints and for a speedy recovery, the doctor can advise the patient to add certain vitamins to the diet (see Fig. How to take vitamins for joints).
They can be purchased in a pharmacy in the form of vitamin complexes, or try to get from the products:
- Vitamin C nourishes joints and tissues, its high concentration is contained in citrus, red bell pepper, kiwi, dogrose, currant.
- Vitamin A. Restores the joint tissues. It is good to add to the diet beta-carotene, which can be obtained from orange fruits and vegetables.
- The maximum possible to strengthen the bones with the help of dairy products, rich in calcium. This milk and yogurt, yogurt and sour cream, fermented baked milk, cheese, yogurt.
- To keep calcium in the body, along with dairy products, you should take food containing vitamin D, which is rich in butter and eggs, fish of fatty varieties.
- In herring and mackerel there is a large amount of vitamin F.
- Sunflower seeds and almonds are a source of vitamin E, which prevents the destruction of body cells, including articular tissues.
Therapeutic preparations of the company "Evalar" are very popular. The products for joints produced by this manufacturer are presented in the form of various creams, ointments, oils, teas and vitamins for feeding and treating bones and joints.
Another digging company produces mummy and mountain calcium, cedar oil, vitamin complexes. Each drug is accompanied by an instruction, which everyone should carefully study before using.
The company "Evalar" represents a wide range of products for the treatment and prevention of joint diseases.
Products useful for joints should be present in the person's diet every day.
And the older a person becomes, the more useful and nutritious substances he should consume, with greater care to monitor the components of his diet.
It's easier to prevent the destruction of joints than to try to restore them later!
A source: https://vash-ortoped.ru/lechenie/dieta/poleznye-dlya-sustavov-produkty-589
Diet for arthrosis - principles of nutrition, useful food for joints and contraindications in the diet
Proper nutrition with arthrosis of the knee joint (coxarthrosis, polyarthrosis and others) remains the key to effective therapy for these diseases.
Degenerative lesions require a proper approach to eating to restore the destroyed tissues.
Diet for arthrosis, a balanced menu with a competent selection of products is an indispensable element for the prevention and successful treatment of the disease.
What is arthrosis?
Dystrophic degenerative joint changes occur in most episodes after 45 years. However, in recent years, arthrosis, according to medical statistics, is rapidly growing younger.
In this diseasecartilage tissue is destroyed, epiphyses of bones, in severe cases - surrounding soft tissues.
In arthrosis, provoking factors are the professional factor and excess weight: joints are affected more by degradation and degradation, which are subject to constant stress. A lesser provocateur is a hereditary predisposition.
The therapeutic diet for arthrosis of the joints includes two directions, which are closely interrelated. The first is the maintenance and restoration of articular tissues and elements during the period of treatment and prevention.
The second is a balanced diet in the treatment of arthrosis to reduce the excess weight of the patient and maintain a healthy body weight. Separately, one must be attentive to the quality of the products.
For example, metabolic arthrosis develops against the background of a large consumption of chemical additives in food.
Principles of Nutrition
The main rule of nutrition for arthrosis is the balance of products. It is important to reduce the flow of salts into the body, the use of salt-holding substances, to consume a sufficient amount of liquid.
This allows to improve the mobility of the joint,reduce pain syndrome. inflammation with arthrosis.However, it is necessary not only to consume the necessary products, but also to eat them in the right order.
Principles of proper nutrition with arthrosis and not only:
- regular food intake at a clearly defined time;
- a variety of natural and quality products;
- the conformity of the energy value of the dishes with daily consumption;
- food should be easily digestible and digestible;
- reduce salt intake;
- a large amount of liquid (best of all - water);
- refusal from semi-finished products, try to eat freshly prepared dishes.
There are a number of products and dishes, which should be categorically refused for arthrosis. Likewise, there must be some mandatory components in the menu.
Only with a competently balanced diet (controlled caloric intake) in conjunction with drug and physiotherapy treatment will a positive result in treatment.
An indicative list of products useful for restoring tissues, which are limited and those that need to be excluded for arthrosis, see in the table:
|Recommendation||Name of products and dishes|
|Categorically remove from the diet for arthrosis||Spicy, spicy dishes Yeast dough, fresh bread, peas Fat fish, meat, broths Fried dishes Withered, salted meat and fish products Late tea, coffee|
|Limit the intake to a minimum for arthrosis||Preserves (pickles) Classical table salt (preferably replaced with sea salt) Meat by-products (giblets, heart, liver)|
|Must be present in the diet||Zhelosoderzhaschie dishes, products without chemical flavors and dyes A large amount of pure waterRegetative squirrelsFish dishes on meat, fish in gelatin (not chillies), and not on concentrate broth|
|Eat regularly foods that contain vitamins, useful carbohydrates, minerals for arthrosis||Calcium - eggs, milk, nuts, cheeseFosfor - fish, seafood, branMagnesium - nuts, buckwheat, spinachMargante - beans, bananas, seaweedVitamins of group C - citrus, broccoli, apples, greensSera, zincPlastic fats|
The transition to nutrition with arthrosis of the hip joint (and others) based on rice is directed not only to the restoration of the joint elements (knee, ankle, hip, and others). Rice diet effectively removes toxins from the body.
Be sure to remember thatexcluded the use of salt, alcohol, since their presence in the body minimizes the benefits of rice. Use in the diet should be unpeeled cereal (brown).
The correct diet is calculated by a dietician on the basis of the patient's general condition.
The refusal of gluten (gluten), which is contained in oats, wheat, rye, is aimed at reducing weight.
Reducing body weight reduces the burden on the joints, thereby supporting medical treatment.
In parallel, with a gluten-free diet, food is allowed that stimulates the restoration of joints. It:
- buckwheat, millet;
- low-fat meat, fish;
- fresh fruits and vegetables;
Menu for arthrosis of the knee joint for a week
When properly selected products should always maintain a constant diet. Regular intake of food is the timely receipt of vitamins and trace elements.
In ideal conditions, a diet, a range of dishes, the amount of food should be made by a professional dietician on the basis of a patient's examination.
An example of a weekly menu for the prevention and treatment of arthrosis:
|Days of the week||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner||Afternoon snack||Dinner|
|Monday||Cottage cheese, medium fat, tea with milk, toast with natural oil||Fruit, nuts, tea||Vegetable soup, buckwheat, boiled chicken||Kissel, biscuits||Baked fish, rice|
|Tuesday||Oatmeal with raisins, biscuits, coffee with milk||Low fat yoghurt, fruit||Chicken broth, herbs, broccoli||Compote, fruit||Braised chicken, vegetable salad|
|Wednesday||Omelette, toast, cocoa||Jelly, nuts, tea||Vegetable soup, salad, chicken boiled||Yogurt is medium fat. Biscuit.||Manna porridge with butter. Juice.|
|Thursday||Baked chicken breast, eggs, coffee with milk, toast.||Sandwiches with butter and cheese. Compote||Beetroot. Steam meatballs. Rice porrige. Vegetable salad.||Kissel, a drink from mint.||Carrot zrazy. Soufflé from beef or chicken. Juice.|
|Friday||Cottage cheese with sour cream of average fat content. Ginger tea. Sandwich with butter and cheese.||Eggs. Fruit salad, nuts. Yogurt.||Soup with vermicelli. Seasonal vegetables. Compote||Fruit jelly. The biscuits, jelly.||Manna porridge with butter. Juice.|
|Saturday||Cottage cheese. Green tea with toast.||Baked apples. Green tea with ginger.||Vegetable soup on chicken broth. Buckwheat. Seasonal salad. Compote.||Fruit salad. Kissel.||Baked fish with vegetables. Mint drink.|
|Sunday||Buckwheat porridge with milk. Cocoa. Toast with cheese.||Omelet. Tea with ginger.||Fish soup. Porridge. Cold boiled pork. Kissel. Seasonal vegetables.||Baked apples. Jelly.||Vegetable zrazy. Kefir medium fat.|
Dishes for the prevention of arthrosis, joint support are prepared quickly and easily.
The main thing is to remember about the correct selection of ingredients and what they needfreshly prepared, otherwise much of their usefulness is lost.
Below are simple recipes for diets, which do not take much time and diversify the daily diet. Nutrition for joint arthrosis is not a reason to deny yourself tasty food.
- Cooking time: 15 minutes.
- Servings: 3 persons.
- Caloric value of the dish: 143 kcal per 100 grams.
- Purpose: snack, lunch.
- Cuisine: French.
- Difficulty of preparation: easy.
Such dishes are excellent for obtaining calcium, magnesium, vitamins for saturation of joint tissues with arthrosis.
In addition, this dessert is great not even for disease prevention, but simply as a delicious dish. It can even be prepared by a child.
At will, the basic recipe can be supplemented with various fruits, nuts, additives, natural toppings.
- low-fat cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- dried apricots - 100 grams;
- raisins - 100 grams;
- honey - to taste.
- Cottage cheese beat to a homogeneous consistency.
- Honey warm up to 40 degrees.
- Pour the honey into the cottage cheese, mix again until smooth.
- Dried fruits, wash, cut into small pieces.
- Add to the cottage cheese with honey, stir.
Vitamin salad from fresh vegetables
- Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- Servings: 1 person.
- Calorie content of the dish: 340 kcal per 435 grams (1 serving).
- Purpose: the second course.
- Cuisine: Russian.
- Difficulty of preparation: easy.
Vitamin salads are well harmonized in the lunch with the main dish or as an independent meal in a small amount in the prevention of arthrosis.
Fresh vegetables are an excellent supplier of vitamins and microelements for the body. In the vegetable season, these dishes are almost worthless, while very tasty.
Any hostess can modify the classic recipe in the light of her tastes.
- white cabbage - 300 grams;
- fresh carrots - 100 grams;
- lemon juice - 10 ml;
- vegetable oil - 25 ml;
- salt - to taste.
- Finely chop cabbage, mix, salt, well wrinkle your hands.
- Add the lemon juice, butter.
- Carrots grate on a large grater.
- Add to the cabbage, stir.
What you can not eat with joint arthrosis
A strict diet for polyostoarthrosis and arthrosis is aimed at restoring the cartilage of joints with the help of collagen, minerals, vitamins.
The list of prohibited products may varydepending on the location of the disease, its severity, personal tolerance of food in the patient.
There is also a list of foods that are categorically recommended to be removed from the diet in order not to remove useful substances:
- fast food;
- semi-finished products;
- Do not add excess fat when cooking;
- mayonnaise, refined oils;
- fatty foods: meat, sausages, sardines, sausages, lard;
- strong coffee, tea;
- sweet, floury.
Spices: Pros and Cons
Please note that not all herbs in the market are natural or quality. Experts recommend not to give up spices in dishes. The main thing is to observe the measure, especially with peppers.
Coriander, basil, oregano will add not only taste sensations, but also additional useful substances. Spices in combination with oil and apple cider vinegar will be an adequate substitute for harmful mayonnaise in dishes.
Nutrition for arthrosis of the hip joint, other forms of the disease should not be tasteless.
A source: http://sovets.net/15779-dieta-pri-artroze.html
Nutrition for joints and cartilage: useful products
A frequent cause of pain in the spine, in the joints and ligaments are destructive degenerative processes, which are due to the lack of essential elements in our body. Such a disease can be osteoarthritis.
Treatment with medicines in this case often helps to temporarily relieve the pain symptom, but does not solve the problem itself.
To stop the process itself, you need to take additional medications, as well as the appropriate balanced nutrition for the joints.
Full nutrition for joints: useful foods
Some special diet for arthrosis is difficult to tell. You can only recommend some dishes and foods that will be useful for strengthening joints and ligaments.
First of all, they are dishes containing mucopolysaccharides (analogue of hyaluronic acid, heparin, chondroitin sulfate) and collagen.
The role of mucopolysaccharides and collagen in nutrition
Mucopolysaccharides - hydrocarbon, protein polymeric complexes, which are part of the connective tissue.
They are present in:
- Bone tissue
- Synovial fluid
- Vitreous body of the eye
Properties of mucopolysaccharides:
- They lubricate the joints
- Gives the tissues elasticity
Main dishes for joints and cartilage
To dishes containing high content of collagen and mucopolysaccharides, one can include such traditional, people's favorite dishes:
- Chilled (jellied, jelly)
- Jellied fish
- Fat broth
There are many recipes for their preparation, and in general they are quite simple.
How to prepare a cold
For cooking, take fatty meat (bird or pork) or sea fish:
Especially good is obtained from the old cock and pork offal (legs, tail - all those parts where the most cartilage and ligaments).
Beef for jelly is rarely used
- Meat or by-products are cooked with spices for three to four hours - during this time you get a very rich and fat broth
- Pieces of content are evenly distributed over plates and filled with broth
- After cooling, the plates are placed in the refrigerator or taken out to the cold (in the winter)
The jellyfish can also be cooked from any meat, if it is not possible to choose a more suitable one. In the absence of the desired fat content and gluten in the broth, you can add gelatin (a natural processed product of animal collagen)
The Benefit and Harm of the Cold
In addition to collagen, the cold also contains:
- Mineral microelements, important for strengthening ligaments and joints:
Calcium, phosphorus, copper, sulfur
- Vitamins A, B and C
But constantly consume meat cold to strengthen the ligaments can not. It's not for nothing that this dish is cooked mainly on holidays:
- It is too high in calories and hard for the liver, gall bladder, pancreas
- Increases cholesterol in the blood
- Due to incomplete digestion of all collagen during digestion, it needs to be consumed in large quantities and constantly, which is impossible
Jellied fish and fruit jelly
It is better to give preference to jellied fish or fruit jelly:
- These dishes are less caloric
- The fish is very rich in calcium and phosphorus, especially such varieties:
mackerel, sardines, perch, herring, salmon
- Fruit products are a real storehouse of antioxidants and vitamins of the whole spectrum
Joint strengthening products
For joints are suitable products in which there is a lot of calcium and phosphorus
In what other products, besides broths and holodtsa, a lot of calcium and phosphorus - the first elements that are important for strengthening joints?
- Calcium is found in all dairy and fermented milk products and cheeses
But milk food can not be taken simultaneously with plants containing oxalic acid: sorrel, spinach, rhubarb
- Also a lot of Ca in cabbage (white cabbage and broccoli)
- Phosphorus, in addition to fish, is abundant in seafood (mussels, shrimps, crabs, squids)
Products with vitamin D
Vitamin D is found in fish liver, egg yolk, butter.
Herbal products for joints
Nutrition for the joints should also include a lot of raw fruits and vegetables, as when cooking most of these products lose most of the vitamins and antioxidant properties.
You can recommend the following types of plant products:
- Apples are a source of vitamin C and iron. Many vitamins C also: black currant, strawberry, strawberry, dog rose, citrus, garlic
- Carrots, melon, tomatoes, celery, parsley - a source of vitamin A
- Beetroot, pumpkin, broccoli, mango, sunflower oil - contains vitamin E
- In the bean there is a sufficient amount of manganese and amino acids
- The source of unsaturated fatty omega acids are:
Vegetable oils, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, peanuts
- Apricots, prunes, raisins, green vegetables, bran - contain a lot of magnesium
Interdependent elements in nutrition
Why are these extremely rarely mentioned and seemingly unnecessary elements?
- The fact is that without sulfur it is impossible to synthesize collagen and mucopolysaccharides in cartilages and joints of joints
- Without selenium, it is impossible to deposit sulfur in the cartilage
Also, vitamin A is not absorbed if you take vitamin E supplementation.
It turns out that all the elements in the nutritional chain, where one link is associated with another, it is better not to use it separately:
The food should be complex, including all the necessary vitamins and trace elements.
Rules for nutrition in joint diseases
Proper nutrition for the spine and joints:
- Eat only raw or boiled natural foods
- Give up:
- Canned food
- Smoked and fried foods
- Animal fats (except butter in small quantities), hydrocarbons, sweets
- Pickles, spicy seasonings
- Carbonated water
- Frequent drinking of coffee and alcohol
- Sweets substitute with honey, dried fruits, fruit compotes and jelly, jelly
- It is very useful to drink fresh juices daily:
- from cabbage and celery
A source: https://ZaSpiny.ru/pitanie/pitanie-dlya-sustavov.html