Cerebrum compositum is a homeopathic preparation that helps regulate metabolic processes in the central nervous system. It includes a variety of components of plant and animal origin, as well as minerals.
Cerebrum compositum can be effectively used in adults and children in the treatment of a number of diseases of the central nervous system. The drug is used in the treatment of encephalopathy of various origins, vegetovascular dystonia, legasthenia, neurocirculatory dystonia, depression.
When using Cerebrum compositum, the immune response increases, the desensitization of immunocompetent cells increases. In the process of using this drug, pulse filling changes, as well as the intensity of venous outflow, the condition of the vascular wall is normalized, and its elasticity is increased.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Homeopathic preparation with neuroprotective, regenerative and immunostimulating action.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can buyby prescription.
How much is the Cerebrum compositum in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of1 200 rubles.
Composition and form of release
The preparation Cerebrum compositum is released in a dosage form solution for parenteral administration. It is a clear, colorless, odorless liquid. The composition of the drug includes a set of active ingredients, their content in 1 ampoule solution is:
- Embryo totalis suis (embryo totalis suis) - 22 μl.
- Hepar suis (hepar suis) - 22 μl.
- Placenta totalis suis (placenta totalis suis) - 22 μl.
- Kalium phosphoricum (potassium phosphoricum) - 22 μl.
- Selenium (selenium) - 22 μl.
- Thuja occidentalis (thuja occidentalis) - 22 μl.
- Strychnos ignatii (strychnos ignatii) - 22 μl.
- Acidum phosphoricum (Acidum phosphoricum) - 22 μl.
- Cinchona pubescens (cinchona pobescens) - 22 μl.
- Sulfur (sulfur) - 22 μl.
- Kalium bichromicum (potassium bichromicum) - 22 μl.
- Gelsemium sempervirens (gelsemium sempervirens) - 22 μl.
- Ruta graveolens (rue gravel) - 22 μl.
- Arnica montana (arnica montana) - 22 μl.
- Aesculus hippocastanum (esculus hippocastanum) - 22 μl.
- Manganum phosphoricum (manganum phosphoricum) - 22 μl.
- Magnesium phosphoricum (magnesium phosphoricum) - 22 μl.
- Cerebrum suis (cerebrum suis) - 22 μl.
- Bothrops lanceolatus (botrops lanceolate) - 22 μl.
- Semecarpus anacardium (semecarpus anacardium) - 22 μl.
- Conium maculatum (conium maculatum) - 22 μl.
- Medorrhinum-Nosode (medorinum-Nosode) - 22 μl.
- Hyoscyamus niger (chioccamus niger) - 22 μl.
- Aconitum napellus (aconitum napellus) - 22 μl.
- Anamirta cocculus (anamyrte cocculus) - 22 μl.
- Ambra grisea (ambergris grisei) - 22 μl.
Auxiliary components of the preparation are water for injection, as well as a physiological 0.9% solution of sodium chloride. Solution for parenteral administration Cerebrum compositum is contained in glass ampoules of 2.2 ml. They are packaged in a planar cell pack of 5 pieces. A cardboard bundle contains 1 or 20 contour mesh packages, as well as instructions for the use of this homeopathic remedy.
The effect of the preparation Cerebrum compositum is due to the components that make up its composition. The impact of these substances affects different parts of the brain and affects the various processes in it.
When applying Cerebrum compositum, changes in the passage of processes in the central nervous system usually occur a little earlier than the restructuring of the symptomatology. The result of using this drug is an increase in the values of interhemispheric coherence and the formation of regional features that are much more approximate to the norm. The most active drug affects the functioning of the subcortical structures, as well as the connection between the hemispheres of the brain.
When using Cerebrum compositum, the severity of paroxysmal activity is significantly reduced, and cortical rhythm is normalized. The use of this homeopathic remedy helps stimulate the catabolism of catecholamines and has a psychoactivating effect. The drug is able to have a weak cholinolytic effect, which, with prolonged use, leads to antiparkinsonian and timoleptic actions.
Cerebrum compositum increases the immune response, and also significantly improves venous outflow. At the same time the condition of the vascular walls and their elasticity are normalized. Also, this drug has antispastic and vasodilating action. It is able to stimulate metabolism and facilitate the removal of toxins from the body, provide a tonic and restorative effect.
Indications for use
According to the instructions for Cerebrum compositum, this preparation is indicated when:
- lateral atrophic sclerosis;
- memory disorders;
- Parkinson's disease;
- geriatric changes in the central nervous system;
- infantile cerebral palsy;
- delay in development (mental, physical) in children;
- encephalopathies of different genesis;
- vegetative vascular dystonia;
- treatment of the consequences of craniocerebral trauma;
- post-stroke states;
- complications after neurosurgical interventions;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- decreased attention;
- for stimulation of regenerative processes and nonspecific immunity;
- with diseases of veins, arteries, local pathology of venous circulation;
- for the prevention of atherosclerotic disorders of the blood supply;
- to prevent the reduction of mental abilities in chronic stress;
- with migraines, organic lesions of the central nervous system.
Absolute medical contraindications for the use of Cerebrum compositum solution are individual intolerance of any of the components of the given homeopathic remedy, the established sensitivity of the patient's organism to quinine, and also the age of up to 18 years. Before starting the use of a homeopathic remedy, it is important to make sure there are no contraindications.
Dosage and route of administration
As indicated in the instructions for use Cerebrum compositum is used by both adults and children, but the dose should be adjusted by the attending physician. Usually adults are prescribed 1 ampoule 1-3 times a week. Enter it intramuscularly, intradermally or subcutaneously. It is possible and intravenous administration of the drug if necessary.
Children are advised to reduce the dose, from 1 to 3 years appoint from 1/6 to 1/4 the volume of the ampoule, from 3 to 6 years - from 1/3 to 1/2 the volume of the ampoule, and children older than 6 years - already in full ampoule, but 1-2 times a week.
There is also the possibility of oral administration of the drug, for this, the contents of the ampoule must be dissolved in 50 ml of pure water and drunk during the day. It is possible to use this drug in combination with other homeopathic remedies, which, according to the instructions, have an antihomotoxic effect.
Cerebrum compositum is well tolerated. The cases of allergic reactions were recorded. The effect of primary impairment when taking this medication is possible, in which case the issue of further use of the medicinal product is solved together with the doctor.
In the clinical practice of the use of a solution for injection of Cerebrum composite, cases of overdose have not been documented.
When taking homeopathic medicines, the existing symptoms (primary impairment) may temporarily worsen. In this case, the patient should stop using the drug and consult a doctor.
The drug does not affect the performance of potentially hazardous activities requiring special attention and rapid reactions (management car and other vehicles, work with moving mechanisms, the work of the dispatcher and operator, etc.).
Compatibility with other drugs
The use of homeopathic drugs does not exclude the treatment with other drugs.
We offer to familiarize with the reviews of people who used Cerebrum compositum:
- Lyudmila. She did two courses as soon as the first signs of the minopause appeared. To all the symptoms, there was also a strong forgetfulness and memory impairment. After two courses I will not say that my memory became as in my youth, but I do not suffer so much.
- Irina. To the child 3 years, the diagnosis ZRR, ZNPR. Tried other drugs before this - either in any way, or a very weak effect. The doctor prescribed a course of 10 injections. Now they pierced four, the child has a shift in speech, began to speak more actively (namely, to speak, and not just to walk), repeats words, became more manageable and calm, hysterics with squealing-falling-rolling of eyes have stopped. I hope that the drug will not stop after the course is over.
On the modern pharmacological market there are no composites for the Cerebrum solution.
Shelf life and storage conditions
Shelf life of the drug is 5 years, subject to the recommendations for use. The drug should be stored in a place that is protected from direct sunlight.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.