How to determine which drops are better from the common cold and how to take them?
What drops are better from a cold? This question is asked very many with the onset of cold snaps and the appearance of the first signs of a cold.
Colds and the fight against it
Every year, with the advent of autumn or spring, the human body weakens. And it's natural, because the summer ends, fresh fruit disappears with them, the body lacks vitamins and it gets sick. Along with cold weather, colds, runny nose, cough and other traditional attributes of cold autumn come.
There are no people who are not sick. The human body is very fragile, despite the external strength. And at one point he just stops fighting.
What are the drops?
Nasal drops can be of three types:
- traditional drops - those that sell in pharmacies
- folk remedies: Kalanchoe juices, aloe, all the drops that you can prepare yourself
- Combined drops - cooked at home, using drugs purchased at the pharmacy.
In addition, drops from the common cold differ in the effects that they have on the body.
- Vasoconstrictor drops are necessary at the first stage, when a large amount of clear mucus is released. Used to combat inflammation and narrowing of blood vessels. Effective drops are enough. Pros: Best help. For some time.
Cons: headache, worsening of sleep, increased blood pressure. Not intended for treatment. More suitable in emergency situations to facilitate breathing. A strict dosage is required. Examples: Naphthysine, Galazoline, Nasone, Tysin, Rhinorus, Nazivin, Ximelin.
- Humidifying drops - as well as vasoconstrictors - do not carry medicinal properties. Clears the nasal mucosa longer than the previous ones, but harm from them is less, because they consist of relatively natural components, such as sea salt. Pros: It's hard to overdo with the dosage. When using these drops, the runny nose passes by itself. As people say: "If you treat - passes for a week, do not treat - for 7 days."
Cons: Runny nose as it was, so it is. Faster than a week, will not work. Examples: Aqua Maris.
- Antibacterial drops - contain antibiotics. Kill microbes at all, but reduce immunity. They are used for sinusitis, sinusitis and allergic rhinitis. Pros: Helps in cases where other drugs are powerless.
Cons: Like any antibiotics, they kill everything in their path: both viruses and beneficial microorganisms. Examples: Polydex.
Suitable for children from 3 years old.
- Antiviral agents - used in ARVI. They are considered safer than all others. Pros: Treat the runny nose. Do not have contraindications. It is shown to people who have a runny nose - a state of mind. If every autumn and spring you have a nose, then this category of drops for you. Suitable for everyone, except people, with hypersensitivity to a certain type of protein. Before using, take tests for allergies to your protein. Cons: They need time to act and clear their noses. Examples: Gripferon, Interferon.
- Immunomodulating drops are used to strengthen immunity and to give your body the strength to fight microbes against itself. Pros: All people, including newborns, are indicated for use. Can be used as a preventive measure. They are considered one of the safest.
Cons: The results of their impact are visible only on the fourth day. All the rest of the time before you have to suffer a runny nose. More suitable for the prevention of disease than for treatment. Examples: Derinat, Irs 19
- Anti-inflammatory drops are an ambiguous category of drops. It is highly discouraged to independently prescribe them and, moreover, choose the first anti-inflammatory drops that are in the pharmacy. Pros: Operate promptly. Like vasoconstrictors. Remove the inflammation of the nasal mucosa.
Cons: Do not treat the common cold, but only facilitate the course of the disease. After some time, he held a runny nose, but may at any time be resumed again as human immune system is still weak and has not been stimulated by immunomodulatory drugs.
- Antiallergic drops. This group will be considered in more detail than the rest, since an increasing number of people annually acquire allergic reactions to various components that make up medicines. Whether the environment is changing, whether it is due to the rapid and not always of good nutrition, nevertheless the fact remains. According to statistics, every 5 people in Russia suffer from chronic allergies.
Pros: Affect the symptoms of the disease. After using them for 3-4 days, a runny nose passes.
Cons: Help only with allergies. Not used to improve immunity. If you, at your discretion, without resorting to a consultation with a doctor, bought drops in the nose for treatment allergies, and you have a cold of another type, for example - cold, then you just do not have such drops will help. Examples: Vilozen, Allergodil, Fenistil, Levocabastin, Exxagxal, Zirtek.
Which medications are the most effective?
- Allergodyl - relieve inflammation and itching. Powerfully act. It is recommended to use not more than once a day. They are prescribed, as a rule, for chronic rhinitis. Are accepted within half a year. Then they change to similar ones. Eliminates the symptoms of allergies within 5 minutes. Contraindications: Pregnant women and children up to 4 years are not allowed.
- Fenistil - less powerful drops in the rhinitis than Allergodyl, nevertheless, also relieve swelling and inflammation, but for a longer period of time. Suitable for everyone, including babies and pregnant women. Relieves symptoms within 15 minutes.
- Levokabastin - as well as allergodyl, is prescribed for chronic rhinitis. It is used for half a year, then it is replaced by a similar one. It goes well with Allergodol when moving from one to another. Contraindicated in children under 6 years. The drug Levocabastine is part of the known vasoconstrictor drops Tizin Alerji.
- Aparthexal - appointed from 5 years. Can be used for preventive purposes. The period of use is not less than a month. With prolonged use, there is an improvement in the state of health and blocking of allergic receptors, which will slow down the allergic reactions in the body, will not help you get sick. Does not help in advanced cases and with chronic rhinitis.
- Zirtek - antihistamine drops with a cold. It is used for: cold allergies, seasonal rhinitis, hives, angioedema and atopic dermatitis. Can be used for children from a year, relieves symptoms for 24 hours.
Traditional medicine is famous for the fact that in most cases, it has no contraindications either in children or in adults. The list of these drugs is very wide:
- Lemon. Effective with rhinitis. Mix the lemon juice with water, pull it into the nose and then blow it back. We do it several times. Then take half a glass of warm water and 1 tablespoon. soda, mix, wet in a solution of 2 cotton swabs tampon and insert it into each nostril. Repeat several times during the day and the runny nose passes very quickly. Important: the method is suitable only for adults, babies are very painful, in view of the hypersensitivity of the mucosa.
- Iodine against the common cold. We spread foot for the night with iodine, we put on woolen socks and we go to bed. A couple of days and a rhinitis capitulate. Suitable for children and adults. The procedure does not cause pain.
- Bow. We clean the onion, remove the transparent film, cut two pieces and put them into the nose, but not deep. We repeat the procedure every 2 hours. Within 2-3 days, the runny nose disappears. This is due to the inhalation of onion vapors that kill bacteria. Suitable for adults and children.
- Kalanchoe. If you have a growing bush of Kalanchoe on the window, tear off the leaf and harvest the juice of the leaf in a small container. Take a pipette and drip your nose 3 times a day. Helps well and quickly at any stage of the common cold. He burns a little, but is tolerant. Such drops are very good and effective.
- Aloe. The same case as the Kalanchoe. We tear off the sheet, do drops, do not mix and drip with anything. Runny nose goes.
- Inhalations. We rub the horseradish on the grater. Carefully place in a jar. Leave it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, open the lid and breathe over this jar. Repeat the procedure more often, the better. From 3 times a day. Vapors penetrate the body. The result: a healthy nose and a good mood. Suitable for children and adults.
- Mixed medical drops. You mix them yourself at home using drugs purchased at the pharmacy. They can be quite effective at an accurate dosage, which is very difficult to calculate without the help of a specialist.
Independently choose the drops that suit you - the task is not easy, so if you have the first symptoms of the disease, we advise nevertheless to consult a doctor.
But if, for some reason, it's impossible, after reading this note, you already know which drops from the cold are better.
Drops from the cold - which ones are better? ReviewsEach of us can begin to "squish" and "sniff" nose at any time of the year. Of course, there are seasons when this risk increases - for example, in winter and spring. Symptoms of the common cold are absolutely familiar to everyone. But, here are ways to eliminate them - no. Therefore, after reading this article, you will begin to navigate the huge selection of sprays, drops and aerosols on the shelves of your city's pharmacies. Remember that drugs are also some kind of sales, and it is profitable for a pharmacist to sell something that is more expensive. After all, his salary depends on it.
Treatment of a common cold - how and how?
Rhinitis or a runny nose only superficially can seem a simple disease. But, in fact, it is a serious problem. Runny nose occurs in a person when the blood circulation of the nasal mucosa is disturbed and in this case there is swelling and redness of the tissues. All this leads to one process - to the violation of the outflow of mucus from the nasal sinuses.
It is not advisable to proceed with the treatment of the common cold without first consulting a doctor. This is explained by the fact that initially it is still necessary to establish the true cause of the common cold. After all, you can have it both infectious and allergic and after that you need to start choosing the appropriate treatment. You can buy drops from colds, but in fact you may need to initially eliminate allergies. Therefore, all the same, sign up for a consultation with a doctor.
Most often doctors prescribe to the patient medicines, in the basis of which vegetable oil or extracts of essential oil of tea wood, sage, rosemary, etc. Such drugs do not overdry the nasal mucosa and effectively eliminate runny nose. But, there is a possibility that you may have intolerance of some herbs and extracts in the spray for the nose. This means that before buying you need to understand the compositions of the most common drops for the nose and read reviews on them - have they helped someone to eliminate the common cold or not?
Before we start a small survey of various medications, we must say that in order to treat a cold you can use:
- Vasodilating drops and sprays;
- Drops, which contain essential oils and natural extracts of herbs;
- Combined medicines;
- Antiallergic agents.
For the treatment of the common cold, the number 1 selects various vasoconstrictive drugs. They are classified into means of short, long and medium action.
If we are talking about short-acting drugs, then among the inexpensive segment can be identified Nafazoline, Sanorin, Naphthyzin, Tizin. For example, Sanorin's composition is essential oils, petroleum jelly, boric acid. The compositions of these drugs are basically identical. But, these medications have a major drawback - this therapeutic effect is no more than 5-6 hours. And, they can be used about 4 times a day - no more. If you use these drugs without prescribing a doctor, they can have a toxic effect on the nasal sinuses. Therefore, improper treatment can have serious consequences.
Drops of medium action greatly facilitate nasal breathing due to the fact that they contain xylometazoline. These drugs have a healing effect lasting for 10 hours. But, in no case should you use such medicines on children under 2 years. If we are talking about adults, then the maximum period of use is 7 days (no more). In the pharmacy you can choose any of the drugs: Rhinostop, Otryvin, Galazolin, Xylen, Ximelin.
There are also long-acting drugs that can only be used 2 times a day - Nazivin and Nazol. They contain an active substance called oxymetazoline. The action of drugs of this type is based on vasospasm, which blocks the release of mucus. Long-acting medicines are forbidden for more than 3 days - otherwise they carry irreparable harm to the mucous membrane. Pregnant women, as well as those who are diagnosed with "diabetes mellitus" and "kidney pathology" should pay attention to other medicines, since Nazivin and Nazol use forbidden.
Sprays with essential oils
If you want to not only reduce the secretion of mucus from the nasal sinuses and facilitate breathing, but also give preferring more natural medicines, you should pay attention to sprays with ethereal oils. These are drops such as Pinosol and Evkasept, which have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effects.
The benefits of these drops are huge. And, in particular, the fact that they do not cause a person any addiction, and thus enough effectively fight most of the viruses and pathogens penetrating the nasal sinuses rights. And, unlike drugs with antibiotics, drops Pinosol and Evkasept do not block the release of mucus, but on the contrary - improve the condition of the mucous membrane, heal it and restore it.
Remember that the effect of drops with a natural composition is cumulative. You may not get rid of a cold in 1 day, and that's right. The effect of drugs with a natural composition is directed to a gradual step-by-step treatment, rather than to an instant result. Since the composition of drops is exclusively natural components, they eventually effectively and without side effects are struggling with the main cause of the common cold.
To make the effect more rapid, you can pay attention to the means that combine an equal number of vasoconstrictive active substances and natural extracts. For example, this medication is in the form of Otrivin Menthol and Nazol Advance.
If the runny nose lasts long enough, and you are just now starting to treat it, then the preparation Sinuforte, which includes the cyclamen plant, will be indispensable.
In case of a cold, the child is recommended to use drops of Coralgol and Protargol, as well as sprays of Aquamaris and Humer.
What are the best drops from the cold? And are the price-quality?
Pinosol. I cure a cold in 2 days.
Naphthyzine more or less helps, the rest is not very much, although to someone like, but with the price not to worry, because there are also the cheapest products that help better than the very expensive ones
I like Marimer-Spray, I bought about 400rub, but I'm happy with the quality, at least it helps me.
Sanorin, cheap and angry.
it is necessary to look at the composition and compare the active substance (the one that helps you the most from practice). Perhaps comparing drops for 1000 rubles and for 10, in fact, they will be the same.
It is best on the basis of sea water, but I advise you not to get carried away by them for more than a week, any sprays and drops for the nose dry the tender shell inside and the rhinitis can go to chronic... Use 3-4 days and then take a break.
All in different ways, I have a terrible allergy to Pinosol, but Otrivin is a miracle, although it became expensive 180 rubles. The doctor appointed (Ximelin or Xylen it seems, I do not remember exactly) costs about 20 rubles, too, there is nothing, the bitter current is too painful.
Rhinitis is an intensified discharge of mucus from the nose. With his help, the nose is cleaned of viruses. Therefore, one should not suppress the runny nose, but help the body to clear faster - and the rhinitis will pass by itself.
1. Wash your nose with salt water, Aquamaris or sea from Dolphin.
A solution can be made by yourself. To do this, 1 / 4-1 / 3 teaspoon of table salt, preferably sea or iodized, must be dissolved in a glass of pleasantly warm water. A more concentrated salt solution (1 / 2-3 / 4-1 teaspoon per glass of water) is used if there is no discharge from the nose, but its inner shell is swollen and difficult to breathe through the nose.
Drawing water from the palm, that is, with a stream of air, is unsafe: it can get into the maxillary and other paranasal sinuses and cause their inflammation.
You can flush with a special device DOLPHIN, or a rubber canister-pear, or a syringe WITHOUT NEEDLE, which you buy at the pharmacy. Babies need to drip a few drops in each nostril from the pipette. To wash your nose to a child under 3 years old with a clyster is not worth it. In children, the fluid easily passes from the nose to the Eustachian tube, connecting the nose and ear. This can cause inflammation in the middle ear (otitis).
Pears in infants can suck off excess mucus from the nose, but only before bed and if they interfere with breathing. Overdrying the nose is harmful.
1) After typing the solution, insert the tip of the syringe into the nostril, 2) bend over the sink to drain the effluent from the nose liquid, 3) and, squeezing the balloon, direct the jet towards the nasopharynx (deep) along the bottom wall of the nasal cavity (nostrils). The second half of the nose is also washed. Directing the jet up is not recommended, since there is a sensitive olfactory zone. Hold the breath while rinsing. After the procedure, preferably a minute or two, wait until the viscous mucus has dissolved, "get wet and then you can blow your nose.
Do not be afraid, will not get into the windpipe - it will flow out into the usual swallowing throat (pharynx), or into another nostril, or it will pour out of the same.
2. Vasoconstrictor drops and aerosols are necessary only if the inflammation is thrown on the maxillary sinus (sinusitis), the frontal sinuses or the middle ear. It is allowed to drip them before bed, if the runny nose does not allow to fall asleep. But only on the washed nose, no more 3-4 times a day and no longer than 3-5 days, then go on oil drops (pinosol), folk remedies (beet, onion, aloe) or homeopathy. The drug Pinosol is contraindicated for children under 2 years old, they need an oil solution of vitamin A or vitamin E, which can be purchased at the pharmacy.
Nazivin, Galazolin, Ximelin, and similar drops and aerosols of the Nazol type facilitate breathing, but they can have nosebleeds, and with prolonged frequent use they cause dependence.
Vasoconstrictive drops reduce the diameter of the blood vessels of the nasal cavity. The blood supply decreases, so the swelling of the mucous membrane and the release of mucus cease. As a result, the free space in the nasal cavity increases, nasal breathing is temporarily restored. But the cause of the common cold persists! Therefore, after the expiration of the droplets, the vessels expand again, and more than before the application of drops. Very tempting to use the drug again... But with the frequent use of drops, the vessels generally lose the ability to self-contract and remain widened continuously until they receive their dose of a vasoconstrictor. Coryza becomes chronic.
If you use drops and aerosols for a long time, you can lose your sense of smell and taste. The mucous membrane of the nose can start to dry constantly, and this is a new problem.. .
HOWEVER, if there is pain in the ears or grooves - drops of these types are necessary and at least in the morning and evening!
A good remedy for the common cold. The most effective remedy for colds
If you treat a cold, then it passes for 7 days. If the cold does not heal, it takes a week. It's heard by everyone. But this opinion is erroneous. Many people let the situation slide, but the runny nose needs to be treated. Sleepless nights, lack of appetite, headache, sneezing, dryness and sensitivity of the nasal mucosa are the most harmless manifestations of acute rhinitis. In the absence of treatment, complications are possible: otitis media, sinusitis, frontalitis and the transition of the common cold into a chronic form.
Most often, the appearance of the common cold is promoted by viruses, bacteria, hypothermia. Itching in the nasopharynx, nasal congestion, frequent sneezing, headache - if you have these symptoms you need to start treatment as soon as possible.
Many pharmacy products for the treatment of cold are released without a doctor's prescription. But consultation with a specialist is never superfluous. And taking antibiotics with a beginning rhinitis is not justified. They can not cure rhinitis, but they can harm the body.
With a beginning cold and runny nose, folk remedies are good. Hot foot baths with mustard powder and tea with raspberries are the best home remedies for the common cold. Beet juice, aloe is also effective if the rhinitis has just begun. The advantages of traditional medicine are that the risk of side effects is minimized, unlike medicines. But folk remedies do not always help.
The funds used to treat rhinitis, a lot in the pharmacy range, consider the main.
Drops with vasoconstrictive effect
The most popular and effective group of medicines. Dripped in the morning a good remedy forCoryza, and all the day the nose is breathing. However, from the heaviness in the head, sneezing and itching, these medicines do not help. After a while, the cold begins again. Vasoconstrictive medications do not treat rhinitis. They relieve nasal congestion and mucosal edema. Use with a runny nose such drops are needed, this will help reduce the risk of otitis.
If you take more than 7 days, the drugs cause the opposite phenomenon (tachyphylaxis), and the nasal mucosa swells again. Often people have to drip vasoconstrictive drops for many years, without them the nose does not breathe. It's addictive, and getting rid of it is very difficult.
Drugs of this group can cause hypertension, increased intraocular pressure and tachycardia. It is impossible to simultaneously use vasoconstrictors and drops with therapeutic effect. The minimum interval between their instillation is 40 minutes. Otherwise, the drug will not work, the vasoconstrictor drops will not let it suck.
If the rhinitis lasts more than 7 days, you need to see a doctor.
Groups of vasoconstrictive drops1. Preparations containing naphazoline. Medications "Naftizin "Sanorin" - representatives of this group. The action time is about 4 hours. Of all the groups, the shortest. Strongly dry the mucous membrane of the nose. Now they are rarely used.
2. Preparations of xylometazoline. Means "Galazolin "Rinonorm "Ximelin "Tizin "Rinostop" - representatives of this group. There are approximately 6 hours, a more gentle effect on the mucosa. Many representatives of this group contain sea water and other substances for moistening the mucosa.
3. The active ingredient is oxymetazoline. Preparations "Nazivin "Otritin "Nazol" - the main representatives of this group. The duration of action can be up to 12 hours. The least irritating to the nasal mucosa, therefore, any of them is the best remedy for the common cold among the vasoconstrictors.
Drops with sea water
All drops and sprays for moisturizing the nasal mucosa contain a solution of sea salt. "Aquamaris "Akvalor "Salin "Morenazal "Physiomer "Marimer" - these are preparations that moisturize and soften the mucous membranes. A similar remedy for the cold, reviews of which are always positive, relieves swelling. Preparations based on sea water treat inflammation and dilute purulent separable.A good remedy for the common cold does not remove the stuffiness of the nose instantly. It cures the runny nose and reduces the risk of complications. Medicines in this group have no side effects. They are allowed for small children and pregnant women.
If there is no possibility to purchase drops with sea water, you can use simple saline solution. This is a common salt solution, it is also effective for the treatment of rhinitis.
A good remedy for the common cold is a drop with an antiviral effect, but they are effective only at the first stages of the disease. Apply antiviral drugs strictly according to the instructions, otherwise they will not help. Timely reception and exact dosages will cure a cold in 3 days.
Antiviral drops "Grippferon "Nasoferon" contain interferon. Interferon is produced in the body. He is responsible for immunity and attacks the virus. Interferon is available in droplets and in dry powder. This is an effective remedy for the common cold. Ampules with dry interferon can be used from birth. They just get divorced by water. The drug has no side effects, only individual intolerance is possible.
There are other antiviral drops in the nose - Derinat. This is an excellent remedy for cold and colds. They stimulate the production of interferon. Spray "IRS-19" contains bacterial lysates. He fights with a cold and bronchitis. When using drops with immunomodulating effect in the epidemic period, the probability of "catching" a runny nose decreases.
Plant extracts in drops are good for the common cold. They well moisturize and soften the nasal mucosa, treat inflammation. The drug "Pinosol" is the leader of this group, the most effective remedy for the common cold. It is available in the form of drops, ointments and cream. Essential oils are included in the medicine "Pinosol so it can cause allergies. Contraindicated in children under 3 years. All drops that contain essential oils can not be used in this age category, they can cause bronchospasm.
There are pencils-inhalers "Doctor MOM "Gold Star". They contain essential oils that can be inhaled. The nose begins to work reflexively. You can use this remedy for a cold in pregnancy.
They contain several components. Drops may include an antibiotic. They are designed to treat rhinitis of bacterial nature. The drug "Polidex" contains an antibiotic, which quickly treats the infection. There is also an anti-allergic component - dexamethasone. It removes the swelling of the mucosa. Choosing the best remedy for the common cold, it is worth considering and this medicine.
Some drops, in addition to the vasoconstrictor component, contain an antiallergic substance. They help with allergic rhinitis. Preparations "Vibrocil "Sanorin-analgesin" well relieve the swelling of the nose for allergies. "Vibrocil" in the drops can be used for children from 1 year. In addition, you can use this remedy for a cold in pregnancy.
Many drops contain a vasoconstrictor and seawater. They prevent dryness and relieve swelling. The drug "Snoop" in adult and pediatric form of release well softens mucous and eliminates nasal congestion.
Such drugs as "Bioparox "Isofra contain powerful antibiotics. They are appointed by a doctor. With sinusitis, frontal sinuses and lingering rhinitis, this is the most effective remedy for the common cold. With the beginning of the disease, the use of these drugs is unjustified. Plus these funds are that they are not absorbed into the blood. Therefore, side effects inherent in antibiotics, they are not peculiar.
HomeopathyHomeopathic remedies are good because they do not have side effects. They act at a runny nose at any stage. The main rule of homeopathy reads: "You can not deviate from the instruction". If you miss the time of instillation and do not follow the multiplicity - homeopathy will not help. Preparations "Edas-131 "Delufen "Euforbium-compositum" will remove the edema of the nasal mucosa, have an anti-inflammatory effect, raise immunity. Safe and effective drops are suitable for adults and children. In complex therapy significantly improve recovery. Treated homeopathy for a long time. It has a cumulative effect and on the first day still does not heal.
Nebulizer - a modern solution for the treatment of a cold
Use a nebulizer with a cold is very convenient. This is an ultrasound device, through which inhalations are carried out.
Treatment of the common cold with a nebulizer can not be compared with the use of pills and tablets that pass a long path through the body until they reach the diseased organ. Similar medications, in contrast to inhalers, often leave an unfavorable trace in the form of a variety of side effects.
Rhinitis is the most common disease. Many people suffer from it. Runny nose may appear several times a year. That's why there are a lot of folk recipes. Here are some examples of them:
1. Fir and eucalyptus oil. A few drops of essential oil drip into the vegetable oil (about 25 ml). Drip in the nose in the morning and at night. Such a mixture instantly facilitates breathing, has a bactericidal effect, softens the mucous membrane and relieves swelling.
2. Beetroot juice relieves inflammation and swelling. Drip it several times a day or make tampons (for 10 minutes). A weak solution of beet juice can be dripped to babies from the common cold.
3. Honey drops. Dilute honey with water in equal proportions. A little warm up and drip up to 6 times a day. Do not use if you are allergic to this product. Honey is a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent.
4. Aloe vera increases immunity and relieves inflammation. You can drip in its purest form. You can dilute with vegetable oil.
5. The Kalanchoe juice is an irritant. When it is instilled, intensive separation of mucus begins, swelling rapidly and inflammation is removed.
Washing your nose at home
In the hospital, in the ENT departments, there is a special device for washing the nose. It creates pressure and rinses the nose with medicine, washing out pus and mucus. A similar procedure can be done at home. Rinsing the nose brings relief to the patient and helps cure the runny nose. The medicinal solution is taken up in a container and inhaled with a nose, spit out the solution with the mouth. The procedure is carried out in the morning and at night.
How to prepare a solution
- In one glass with a little salt water pour a teaspoon of tincture of eucalyptus or marigold. The solution has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action.
- 2 filter bags of chamomile or sage brew a glass of boiling water. When the solution becomes slightly warm, wash the nose. The solution has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- 3 drops of iodine per glass of warm water. The bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties of iodine cure the common cold. It is not recommended for purulent sinusitis.
- You can wash your nose with a simple saline solution. This procedure dilutes the mucus and removes the swelling from the nasal mucosa.
From the cold helps infusions of herbs, which are drunk inside. You can mix fruits of raspberries, herb of oregano, a leaf of a birch and mother-and-stepmother. Brew the mixture and drink several times a day. Very good for the cold helps the flowers of linden, chamomile. Herbs help cure cold and colds. Rosehips and mountain ash will increase immunity and accelerate recovery.
Treatment of any disease should begin with a consultation with a specialist. Not all patients can use drops. Many people have vasoconstrictive drugs. With genyantritis, therapy without antibiotics is most often ineffective. People with curvature of the nasal septum can not help the drop. All these nuances are taken into account by the doctor.
A prolonged runny nose can give many serious complications. Inadequate therapy can make the ailment chronic. Rhinitis is a disease that should be treated. We have presented you many options for its therapy. Choose the most effective remedy for the common cold is only for you, and it is better to do this after consulting a doctor.