Fenules is a medicament, which contains iron and a complex of vitamins.
The effect of the drug is directed to the manifestation of antianemic properties. The drug is used for iron deficiency and hypovitaminosis.
Due to the form of release of the drug, the release of nutrients occurs gradually, within 12 hours. Already an hour or two after ingestion, the maximum concentration of the drug is reached.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Anti-anemic drug. A complex of vitamins with a microelement.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can buywithout a doctor's prescription.
How much does Fenules cost in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of165 rubles..
Composition and form of release
The drug Fenules is available in the form of brown capsules for oral administration. The capsules are packed into contouring packs of cells of 10 pieces per cardboard box, an abstract with a detailed description of the characteristics of the preparation is attached to the preparation.
- The composition of the drug is a set of vitamins and trace elements. One capsule contains: 45 mg of iron, 50 mg of riboflavin, 2 mg of thiamine monohydrate, 1 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride, 50 mg of ascorbic acid acid, 15 mg nicotinamide mg pantothenic acid and additional (auxiliary) components: ethyl cellulose, carmosein supra, granules Non Pareil.
Iron takes a direct part in the synthesis of hemoglobin, myoglobin, cytochromes, peroxidases and catalases.
Ascorbic acid and B vitamins prevent the development of the prooxidant effect of iron, and also contribute to the improvement of its absorption from the intestine.
Thiamin is involved in the functioning of the nervous system, as well as in carbohydrate metabolism. Riboflavin and Nicotinamide promote the normal course of cellular respiration.
Riboflavin controls the process of visual perception.
Pyridoxine takes a direct part in the metabolism of proteins and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Calcium pantothenate is involved in the oxidation of carbohydrates and fats.
Fenules causes irritation of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract. This is due to the fact that all the active substances of the drug dissolve rather slowly.
Indications for use
According to the instructions Fenyuls is used for the prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anemia, caused by:
- increased demand for iron during intensive growth, during pregnancy, breast-feeding, reconvalescence after severe and prolonged illnesses;
- unbalanced and malnutrition;
- long bleeding (with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, metrorrhagia, hyperpolymenorrhea);
- hypovitaminosis group B.
Also, the drug is prescribed in preparation for routine surgical interventions, with ankylostomiasis.
Various forms of Fenyuls are contraindicated for use in the presence of the following diseases and conditions:
- Exacerbation of peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum;
- Acute bleeding from the stomach or intestines;
- Age under 12 years (for tablets and capsules);
- Hypersensitivity to the components of drugs;
- Lead, sideroblastic or hemolytic anemia;
- Postponed resection of the stomach;
- Constriction of the esophagus or other organs of the digestive tract (for tablets and capsules).
In the presence of diseases of the intestine Fenyuls should be taken with care and under the supervision of a doctor.
Intended use for pregnancy and lactation
The drug is often prescribed for breastfeeding, pregnancy. During pregnancy, you can start the reception from the 14th week. They drink two weeks, then they take a break for 7 days and again take 14 days. The drug has positive reviews.
Dosage and route of administration
As indicated in the instructions for use Feniuls are taken orally after meals (after 1-2 hours). Capsule should be swallowed whole, washed down with a lot of water, best of all acidified.
- With the preventive purpose, the drug is taken 1 capsule 1 time per day for a month.
- With a therapeutic purpose, patients are prescribed 1 capsule of the drug 2 times a day for 1-2 months.
In order to avoid nausea after taking the drug capsule can not be taken on an empty stomach.
In the reviews of patients treated with Fenulas, there is rarely a development of side effects. The drug is well tolerated, but can cause a number of undesirable reactions:
- headaches, dizziness;
- staining the urine in orange, and feces black;
- vomiting, nausea, heartburn;
- ulcerative lesion, stenosis of the esophagus, pain in the stomach;
- diarrhea, indigestion;
- general weakness, infection.
When an overdose of Fenules capsules in a patient develops symptoms of toxic damage to the liver, vomiting, the appearance metallic taste in the mouth, nausea, impaired respiratory function, increased blood pressure, headaches, swelling extremities.
With the development of overdose symptoms with iron preparations, the patient is prescribed gastric lavage with alkaline solutions, taking activated charcoal and performing symptomatic treatment if necessary.
It is possible to stain urine in a bright yellow color, which is not clinically significant and is explained by the presence of riboflavin in the formulation.
Treatment of iron deficiency anemia should be carried out under the control of hemoglobin level and serum iron concentration.
Compatibility with other drugs
Iron reduces the absorption of tetracycline drugs.
Pyridoxine reduces the therapeutic effect of levodopa.
It is not recommended simultaneous use of other multivitamin complexes in order to avoid an overdose.
It should not be prescribed simultaneously with antacids containing salts of aluminum, magnesium, calcium, t. decreases the absorption of iron.
We offer you to read reviews of people who used Fenyuls:
- Anna. An excellent product! But, like all iron preparations, they have an effect on the stomach. For this, the drug should be taken after a meal and covered with a stomach such as omez or omeprazole, it is cheaper. All health and long years !!!
- Marina. During pregnancy, I was deficient in iron. Doctors prescribed drops of Fenyuls. I drank them according to the instructions during the entire period of bearing the baby. After birth, I also had to drink a course, so that the child did not have a predisposition to the development of iron deficiency anemia. The drug was well tolerated, I did not feel nauseous
- Olga. My doctor prescribed me to drink fenulles, I have a lower hemoglobin. Constantly felt as if without vitality: frequent dizziness, lethargy all over the body... These The pills helped me normalize the level of iron and the condition was much improved, unpleasant symptoms have passed. I'll drink it for two more weeks. The price of the drug suits me.
Doctors in most cases recall about Fenyuls positively, as the drug has a quick effect, increasing the level of hemoglobin and replenishing the iron deficiency in a short time. The rapid action of Feniuls is very important for practicing physicians, since it helps to improve a person's condition as soon as possible. Also, the advantage of the drug, according to doctors, is its low price, which all people can afford to buy it.
In some cases, with poor tolerability or inaccessibility of the drug, Fenyuls analogues are prescribed. Popular substance substitutes:
- Sorbifer - a direct analogue, tablets with ferrous sulfate;
- Feron-Forte - capsules with iron carbonyl;
- Feroplekt - capsules containing iron sulfate heptahydrate;
- Aktiferin - drops, syrup and capsules with iron heptahydrate sulfate;
- Hemoferon is a solution based on iron citrate;
- Ranferon - capsules based on iron fumarate.
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
Keep medicinal Fenyuls need in a dry and dark place, the temperature in which should not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 36 months from the date of issue. After the expiration of this period, the drug is prohibited.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.