Neuromultivitis is a combined multivitamin drug from group B-B1, B6 and B12, patented and manufactured by the Austrian company Lannacher Heilmittel.
Neuromultivitis improves the synthesis of the basic neurotransmitters, which positively affects the work of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
It is indicated for use in neuritis of various etiology, pain syndromes caused by compression of nerves or nerve roots, as well as with neurodegenerative diseases that occur with the defeat of muscle plates.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Complex of B vitamins.
Conditions of leave from pharmacies
Released without a doctor's prescription.
How much is Neuromultivitis in pharmacies? The average price is at the level of190 rubles..
Form of issue and composition
Tablets Neuromultivitis is a combination of three vitamins of group B:
- cyanocobalamin (B12) mg,
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 200 mg,
- thiamine hydrochloride (B1) - 100 mg.
It is these substances that have a positive effect on the nervous system, reduce the risk of cerebral disorders.
Tablets of almost white color with a film membrane are located on the blisters. On each plate there are 20 units of the drug Neuromultivitis. A cardboard bundle contains one, three or five blisters.
The tablets of this drug are available in a round form, almost white in color. They are film-coated. This is a combined preparation, which includes vitamins of group B.
The pharmacological action of this drug is due to its composition:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is transformed into cocarboxylase, an important coenzyme of many enzyme reactions in the human body. He takes an active part in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, plays an important role in conducting nervous excitations in synapses.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) also participates in many metabolic processes as a coenzyme, it is necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system. Pyridoxine is involved in the formation of many neurotransmitters (for example, norepinephrine, dopamine, histamine, etc.).
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - is involved in the synthesis of nucleic acids, stimulates the regeneration and renewal of body cells, normalizes the lipid composition of the nervous tissue, improves mental abilities rights.
Neuromultivitis is well absorbed by the body and has virtually no contraindications.
Indications for use
Tablets Neuromultivitis is prescribed for neurological disorders developing against a background of deficiency cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine, thiamine, if the shortage of valuable components is difficult to eliminate with the help of correction of the diet. The drug is indispensable for triggering metabolic processes in weakened structures. The complex of vitamins eliminates problems with the transmission of nerve impulses, shows an antioxidant effect, regulates fat metabolism.
It is useful to take neuromultivitis as one of the elements of treatment:
- severe stages of scoliosis;
- intercostal neuralgia;
- paresis of the facial nerve;
- radicular syndrome on the background of degenerative processes in vertebral structures;
- a humerus syndrome.
A vitamin complex with three active ingredients normalizes the central nervous system in diabetic and alcoholic polyneuropathy.
The drug is contraindicated in persons sensitive to its components, as well as children under 12 years. Additional contraindications are:
- diseases of allergic nature (for vitamin B1);
- erythremia (Vakez disease), erythrocytosis, embolism (blockage) by the thrombus of the blood vessel channel (for vitamin B12);
- exacerbated peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum (for vitamin B6, taking it for this disease can provoke an increase in the acidity of gastric juice).
Use in pregnancy and lactation
The instructions for use say that the drug is not taken during pregnancy because of the lack of clinical studies confirming safety for the health of the fetus and expectant mothers. The vitamin complex includes an increased dosage of components that exceeds the daily requirement of the human body.
If you use Neuromultivitis during pregnancy, then the metabolic processes in the nervous tissues become more active, which can lead to the threat of miscarriage.
Dosage and route of administration
The instructions for use indicate that Neuromultivitis should be taken orally after eating, without chewing, and with water.
- It is recommended to take the drug 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor individually (usually 2-4 weeks). According to reviews, Neuromultivitis has an effect within 1-2 weeks after taking the drug.
According to reviews, Neuromultivitis is well tolerated by patients and rarely causes adverse reactions. In isolated cases, nausea, tachycardia (rapidity of heart rate), skin itching and rash were noted.
With prolonged use of the drug or inadvertently ingesting a large number of tablets, patients develop signs of overdose, which are expressed by the following clinical symptoms:
- Change in indicators on the electrocardiogram;
- Development of hypochromic anemia;
- Violation of the heart rhythm;
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- Eczematous rashes.
If these effects appear, treatment with the drug should be discontinued, if necessary, the patient undergoes symptomatic treatment.
Do not recommend using the drug in high doses for more than 4 weeks.
Cyanocobalamin can mask the symptoms of folic acid deficiency.
When using the drug, it is necessary to take into account the interaction with other drugs:
- With the simultaneous use of the drug Neuromultivit and levodopa, there is a decrease in the antiparkinsonian efficacy of levodopa.
- During treatment with the drug Neuromultivit, the use of multivitamin complexes, which include vitamins of group B, is not recommended.
- With the combined use of the drug Neuromultivit and ethanol, the absorption of thiamine, which is part of the drug, drops sharply (the blood level may decrease by 30%).
We picked up some reviews of people who used the drug Neuromultivitis:
- Eugene. Have prescribed vitamins for pregnancy planning. I chose between two medicines: Neuromultivitis (tablets) and Kombilipen (injections in ampoules). For the price and reviews I liked the first one, that's why I bought it. The daily requirement for group B vitamins in women planning pregnancy increases by 30%, so I drink tablets regularly.
- Tatyana. I received a doctor Neuromultivitis in the form of injections. She put the first seven days of the injection every day, and then twice a week for two weeks. Unambiguously, the effect is and not even bad, happy. What is good - this tool strengthens the action of the NPVS. I had pain in my back, nothing concerns now.
- Kostya. Have registered for treatment of an intercostal neuralgia. According to the doctor - compatibility with the rest of the medicine is 100%. The cost of vitamins is not very happy, but the price of analogues is not too different. After reading the instructions, I understood how to drink Neuromultivitis, so that the package was enough for the entire course of treatment. Neuralgia passed in 4 days.
The preparation has the following analogues:
Before using analogues, consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Keep the vitamin complex best at temperatures up to 25 ºС in a place that is protected from direct sunlight and moisture, inaccessible to young children.
The drug is suitable for 3 years.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.