List of inexpensive but effective cough medicines
Cough is a symptom of catarrhal disease, which causes a lot of trouble. Most people with the onset of colds suffer from coughing, working, resting, sleeping normally and eating becomes harder. Discomfort is not only delivered to the sick person, but to everyone around him. When choosing a remedy for coughing, you do not need to self-medicate, it is worthwhile to see a doctor for help and prescribing the drug. But, if you decide to choose a remedy on your own, remember that the medicine should be bought first depending on the type of cough: dry or wet. Here is a list of not only the most effective tools, but also affordable. Cough medicine is inexpensive and effective.What can be coughing to a child of 6 months is indicated in this article.
How to treat a cough and runny nose without fever in a pregnant woman is indicated in the article.
How to treat dry paroxysmal cough, is specified in this article here: http://prolor.ru/g/bolezni-g/kashel/suxoj-pristupoobraznyj.html
How to cure a cough from a baby without temperature, is indicated in this article.
In the absence of phlegm withdrawal cough is called dry. For its treatment, drugs are used:
- The Falimint.By properties similar to menthol. Causes a feeling of coolness and freshness in the mouth. Do not dry the mucous membranes, the effect and cessation of reflex cough is seen after the first application. It is available in the form of dragees for resorption, it can be given to a child, suitable for children from 5 years of age, contraindications, except for minor allergic reactions, does not. Price: 150 rubles.
- Libexin.Has a triple action, reducing the sensitivity of nerve endings, relaxing the bronchi and reducing the reaction to irritation. It is used for the treatment of severe dry cough, the effect is observed within four hours after administration. Produced in the form of tablets and syrup, not contraindicated to children, there are side effects (dizziness, allergy, fatigue). Price: 300 rubles.
- Kodelak.An antitussive agent of plant origin. Produced in various forms: tablets, syrups, elixirs. Has a combined effect, reduces excitability, increases the viscosity of phlegm with a damp cough, does not cause respiratory depression. It is not recommended to use a long term - the drug causes dependence. Children are appointed from 6 years. The price: 140 rubles.
- Herbion with plantain. Syrup has antitussive and antibacterial effect. Increases the amount of sputum, reduces its viscosity. Due to vitamin C increases immunity. The drug forms a protective film on the mucous membrane, reduces irritation, reduces inflammation. Suitable for children from 2 years. Has almost no contraindications. Price: 250 rubles.
- Haliksol.One of the most effective drugs, the effect comes after half an hour after use, dilutes sputum, reduces its viscosity, soothes the mucous membrane. Produced in the form of syrup, has a number of contraindications. It is forbidden in pregnancy and with gastrointestinal diseases. Children are appointed from 5 years. The price of the drug: 100 rubles.
- Lazolvan.It is prescribed for acute pneumonia, chronic sinusitis, acute bronchitis. The effect is observed after half an hour after administration, the effect lasts up to 10 hours. Cough is eased, sputum is diluted, respiratory tract irritation decreases. Produced in the form of tablets, syrup and solution for inhalation. Suitable for children over 6 years. Price: 150 rubles.
- Ambroghexal.The remedy is used for chronic and acute bronchial diseases, asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis, laryngitis. Used in the treatment of complications after surgery, as well as to stimulate the fetus during pregnancy. It has well-pronounced properties, well-established in the market. The price: 70 rubles.
- Omnitus.Produced in the form of tablets and syrup. Reduces the inflammatory process, fights infections, relieves dry cough, positively affects the general condition of the body. Has a number of side effects, including. drowsiness, dizziness, vomiting, stool disruption. Contraindicated in pregnant women and children under 6 years. The price of the drug: 90 rubles.
- Stoptussin.It is a combined remedy, has antitussive and mucolytic effect. It is used in the treatment of dry and unproductive cough, is made in the Czech Republic. Produced in the form of tablets, drops and syrup of vegetable origin. Price: 150 rubles.
- Lorraine.The product is suitable for combating dry cough, it is available in various forms: powder, capsules, tablets, suspension and solution. Eliminates the symptoms of ARI and colds, has antipyretic properties, suitable for children from 6 years. Side effects include increased blood pressure, dizziness, mild irritability. The price: 200 rubles.
What causes can be a night cough in an adult, indicated in the article.
Cough with sputum is called wet or productive. For its treatment, preparations with an expectorant effect are used:
- ATSTS.Liquefies phlegm, promotes the productivity of cough, relief comes in the first days of admission. Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It does not combine with paracetamol and other cough drugs. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers. Price: 130 rubles.
- Doctor Mom.Means of plant origin fights with diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract, relieves of the common cold, colds and bronchitis. Available in the form of lozenges, lozenges, syrups, tablets, ointments, roller pencils. Suitable for children from 2 years. The cost in pharmacies: 140 rubles.
- Broncholitin.It is very popular as a trustworthy tool. Suppresses the center of a cough, does not depress breathing, treats acute respiratory illnesses, displays phlegm, relieves the mucous membrane from swelling. Effective in childhood. Has only a few side effects: allergies, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate. The price: 55 rubles.
- Bromhexine.The agent is used for acute and chronic bronchial diseases with sputum of increased viscosity. The drug is well tolerated, prescribed from the age of 6, combined with antibiotics, contributing to their penetration into the bronchial secret. When treating, you need to consume more fluid, exclude driving and performing hazardous work. Price: 30 rubles.
- Ambroxol.Bulgarian preparation of expectorant anti-inflammatory effect. It is also used for the prevention of respiratory tract infections, it is available in the form of a syrup with a pleasant smell and raspberry taste. Helps in a short time cure cough, tracheitis, pneumonia, whooping cough and bronchitis. The price: 25 rubles.
- Mukaltin.A natural remedy fights with a wet cough, relieves viscous sputum, which prevents normal breathing. The effect of taking tablets is observed a couple of days after the start of the course. Contraindications: gastrointestinal diseases, allergies, diabetes mellitus. It is not addictive, children can be taken from the age of 12. Cost: 15 rubles.
- Ambrogen.The chemical preparation expectorant and diluting effect, facilitates the outflow of sputum from the bronchi, neutralizes the damaged molecules. The action is seen after only half an hour after taking, lasts about 10 hours. Produced in the form of capsules, syrups, tablets, solutions for inhalation and injection. Children are appointed from 2 years. The packing price: 105 rubles.
- Fluidite.It is used for acute diseases of the lower and upper respiratory tract, accompanied by viscous sputum. Poorly combined with other drugs, weakening their effect. Struggles with infections without clarifying their form and localization. Available for adults and children in the form of syrup, as well as in the form of granules for suspension. Price: 250 rubles.
- Herbion with primrose.The drug is made using plant material. A syrup is prescribed not only with a moist but also senile cough, when the lungs are not adequately supplied with blood. Improves the work of the adrenal glands, is a diaphoretic, expectorant, diuretic, strengthening agent. It facilitates breathing, removes inflammation of the mucous membrane. Children are appointed from 2 years. The price: 200 rubles.
- Gedelix.I have recommended myself as a means to combat productive cough in children. Has spasmolytic properties, removes sputum from the bronchi, relieves inflammation of the respiratory tract. Form release: syrup with mint extract, eucalyptus, menthol. Side effects usually do not appear, does not contain sugars and alcohol. Price: 150 rubles.
- Pertussin.One of the most inexpensive, but very effective tools in the fight against wet cough. Has an expectorant property, dilutes sputum, promotes its excretion. In the preparation of a substance of chemical and vegetable origin, incl. thyme. Children are appointed from the age of 3, during the reception it is necessary to dilute with water. The price: 15 rubles.
How does a cough of an asthmatic nature look like in this article.
What to do when the child's wheezing and coughing is indicated in the article here: http://prolor.ru/g/bolezni-g/kashel/svistyashhij-kashel-u-rebenka.html
Among the most effective drugs for dry and wet cough in the Russian market you can find inexpensive means. Before using it is necessary to consult with specialists, since cough is just a symptom of other diseases, it is necessary to fight first of all with the cause of coughing. Remember that timely diagnosis can save a person's life.
Antitussive, expectorant for dry cough
Coughing is a protective, reflex reaction of the body, which removes the pathological altered bronchial secretion from the respiratory tract. Sometimes it occurs when there are foreign substances in the trachea or bronchi.
Coughing is not a disease, it is a symptom, therefore it should be treated as a manifestation of the underlying disease. The choice of medications that affect cough, depends on the individual characteristics of the person, the type and clinical manifestations of the disease.
The effectiveness of the basic treatment of any disease accompanied by a cough, significantly increases with the rational use of antitussive, mucolytic and expectorants. We will consider the causes of dry cough and drugs used to soften it and transfer it into productive, into humid.
What is the best medicine for dry cough?
The choice of medication depends primarily on the nature of the cough and must be agreed with the physician:
- Cough is dry, painful, painful, unproductive, frequent, leading to a loss of appetite and sleep, choice -antitussives or combination drugs.
- A productive cough, but with a hard to separate, thick, viscous sputum, a choice -mucolytic drugs.
- The cough is productive, with phlegm, and it is not viscous, and not thick - the choice of expectorating cough medicines.
- Mucolytic agents can not be used simultaneously with antitussive drugs.
Dry cough - causes:
Most often, dry cough occurs at the onset of a cold, flu, acute bronchitis, pneumonia, as well as inhaling various substances that irritate the mucous membrane. In the case of a severe attack of dry cough, inspiration is accompanied by a wheezing noise between coughing jerks. This is due to the narrowing of the lumen of the bronchi, larynx or trachea and leads to shortness of breath. Before the attack of dry cough can feel pain with a deep breath.
Causes of dry cough:Read also on the topic:
- Dry cough without fever in adults-causes
- Barking cough in a child - treatment
- Chest Cough - Instruction
- Treatment of dry cough in children and adults
- Why dry cough does not go away, causes of dry cough
- Herbion from dry and wet cough - instruction
- Sinecode - instructions for use
- Causes of dry cough without fever
- Inhalation with bronchitis and laryngitis
- Allergic cough - symptoms
- Antibiotics for bronchitis
- Laryngitis in a child - treatment
- Viral, infectious diseases - ARVI, influenza, parainfluenza, pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.
- Allergy-allergic rhinitis, allergy to dust, chemicals, may be the initial sign of asthma.
- Bronchospasm - spasm in the bronchial tubes
- Medicines that reduce high blood pressure - enalapril maleate, caproptil, lisinopril.
- Reflex response to smoke, cold air, sharp odor
Strong dry cough - what to treat?
The better to cure a dry cough? The use of antitussives is considered advisable only at conditions when the cough is strong and often dry (exhausting) and only as prescribed by the doctor.
If the cough is dry, unproductive, it should first be transferred to the moist one, and then use mucolytic or expectorant drugs. And also with an unproductive cough, combined drugs that have both antitussive and expectorant effect are effective:
Sinekod - instructions for use
Dosage Form: Tablets for children in syrup and in drops for oral administration.
Pharmacological action: Sinekod - antitussive drug, has a direct effect on the cough center. Has an expectorant property, has a moderate anti-inflammatory, bronchodilating effect, improves spirometry. It is indicated for acute dry cough of various origin.
Contraindications: Do not use in pregnant and lactating women. Children under 2 months are contraindicated, children under 3 years can not use syrup, only drops, tablets are contraindicated for children under 12 years.
Side effects: Nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, allergic reactions.
Price: syrup 220 rubles, a drop of 320 rubles. AnalogOmnitussyrup 150 rubles, tab. 190 rubles.
Herbion - plantain syrup
Dosage form: syrup
Pharmacological action: Herbion - a combined medicine of plant origin, has antitussive, expectorant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory effect. In the composition extracts of flowers mallow and grass plantain lanceolate. The drug softens and relieves dry cough.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to herbal preparations, intolerance to fructose. Take precautions with diabetes.
Side effects: Allergic reactions.
Price: the average price for pharmacies is 220 rubles.
Dosage form: elixir, syrup
Pharmacological properties: Kodelak Phyto-combined antitussive. Contains codeine and extracts of thermopsis, thyme and licorice. Has an expectorant effect.
Contraindications: bronchial asthma, children under 2years old, pregnant and lactating women, with respiratory failure and hypersensitivity to plant components preparation.
Side effects: allergic reactions, nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, constipation. With prolonged use, drug dependence develops to codeine.
Price: 130-140 rub.
Dosage form: tablets, drops for internal administration
Pharmacological action: Stopoutsin - combined antitussive and secretolitic action. The composition includes butamirate citrate, which has a local anesthetic, bronchodilator and antitussive action, and Guaifenesin reduces the viscosity of sputum, improving its departure. Effective with dry cough in children and adults.
Contraindications: Children under 1 year of age and pregnancy during 1 trimester should not be used.
Side effects: Allergic reactions, rarely - vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, headache.
Price: drops 70-80 rubles., Tablets 130-140 rubles.
Dosage form: syrup, elixir, lozenges
Pharmacological action: Combined drug with anti-inflammatory, expectorant, bronchodilator effect. The syrup and tablets contain the extract of thyme herb, and the elixir also contains the root extract of the primrose. Bronchicum is universal, it is an effective expectorant for dry cough and damp. At the stage of the disease, when a dry cough Bronchicum helps to cope with severe attacks, transferring a dry cough to wet. Then, with a damp cough, he facilitates expectoration of the sputum, contributing to its excretion from the lungs.
Contraindications: Syrup is contraindicated for children under 6 months, and children under 6 years of age should not take troches, patients with significant violations of liver and kidney function, with individual intolerance, during pregnancy and feeding the chest.
Side effects: irritation of the gastric mucosa, allergic reactions.
Price: 270 rubles.
Dosage form: syrup
Pharmacological action: Broncholitin is a combined preparation of antitussive, bronchodilating and bronchoseptic action. The composition includes Glaucina hydrobromide, which has a depressing effect on the cough center, a mild anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect. Basil oil has a minor sedative, antimicrobial, antispasmodic property. Ephedrine stimulates breathing, dilates the bronchi, has a vasoconstrictive effect, thereby eliminating the edema of the bronchial mucosa.
Contraindications: heart failure, children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women should not be used.
Side effects: tachycardia, tremor, insomnia, drowsiness, visual impairment, nausea, vomiting, difficulty urinating, rash, increased sweating.
Price: 60 rubles.
Dosage form: tablets
Pharmacological action: Libexin is an antitussive remedy of peripheral action. It has a local anesthetic, bronchodilator effect, its antitussive effect is approximately comparable to codeine. Unlike codeine, Libexin does not cause dependence, does not affect the central nervous system. With chronic bronchitis has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Contraindications: diseases, with the release of abundant bronchial secretion, with caution used in childhood, in pregnancy is not recommended.
Side effects: dry mouth, temporary numbness in the oral mucosa, mild sedative effect, skin rash.
Price: 260-280 rub.
When the cough is not so dry, you can use this herbal preparation.
Dosage form: Brown syrup, the composition includes extracts of 10 medicinal plants - flowers of althaea, onmsma, hyssop, violet, alpinia, fruits of pepper, licorice root, leaves adhatodes and others.
Pharmacological action: Linkas - a combined preparation of plant origin, reduces intensity of cough, increases its productivity, has mucolytic, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory effect.
Contraindications: Children under 6 months of use is not recommended, with hypersensitivity to herbal remedies, use with caution in diabetes mellitus.
Side effects: allergic reactions.
Price: 130-140 rub.
To prescribe and determine the duration of administration of the listed medicinal, expectorant drugs with a dry cough should be the attending physician. There are cases when, with a painful, debilitating, non-productive cough, medications do not help, and simple methods of traditional medicine, such as mustard, cans, steam inhalations, warming ointments and creams bring significant relief and quickly transfer dry cough to wet.
What is better to drink from a cough with bronchitis?
Often the question arises: what to drink from a cough with bronchitis? A strong cough, which is a characteristic symptom of bronchitis, destabilizes the work of the entire body. For the treatment of bronchial cough, folk expectorants are used, as well as pharmaceutical preparations aimed at excretion of sputum from the respiratory tract.
Since the manifestation of a cough is considered a protective reaction of the body to the secretion of fluid in the tissue during inflammatory process, then the treatment should be directed not at stopping the symptom, but at eliminating the factors that cause cough reflex.
Causes of coughing
Bronchitis may occur independently or as a result of complications after ARI, have varying degrees of severity and different symptoms.
The disease is characterized by inflammation of the bronchial mucosa. The main symptom of bronchitis is a strong, exhausting cough with sputum, complicated by an increase in body temperature.At the initial stage of the disease, the mucous membrane of the bronchi becomes inflamed, dries up and releases mucus more actively than in the usual regime. As a result, a cough appears.
The nature of the cough varies at different stages of the disease. In the early days, he is very worried about the patient. Prolonged attacks of dry cough lead to the appearance of pain in the abdominal muscles and chest, unpleasant sensations in the throat, headache. After a while, the cough becomes loud, painful, nasal, exhausting at night. With the progression of the disease within 2-3 days, it passes from dry to wet and is accompanied by a large amount of sputum. During an attack of cough, intracranial pressure may increase.
Treatment for coughing with bronchitis depends on the severity of the disease and can be quite lengthy. Despite the fact that other symptoms have already passed, a cough may remain for several more weeks and require an integrated approach to treatment.
Methods of treatment of bronchial cough should be complex and diverse. The basis of treatment is compliance with a number of requirements: regular intake of prescribed medications, lack of significant physical exertion, abundant drinking.Warm drinks contribute to the dilution of sputum and the early release of phlegm.Also, a large amount of liquid (2-3 liters per day) will help get rid of harmful substances in the body that occur during intoxication during the inflammatory process.Together with the traditional means, it will be useful to use procedures that will significantly weaken the symptoms of cough and lead to an early recovery:
- Compresses from honey. Applying compresses on the chest at night can relieve a cough for 2-3 days.
- Mustards or cans. Gorchichniki ideally warm up the body and reduce the cough.
- Mustard baths. On the feet there are many active points, affecting them, you can alleviate the symptoms. Baths for the feet are recommended to be done before going to bed, after which you should wear warm socks.
- Pepper plaster. A high-quality plaster does not cause burns, it can be worn about 12 hours. During this time he is able to make the cough moist.
When the cough relaxes, it is necessary to achieve complete exit of phlegm. This can be done with the help of inhalations with essential oils and herbs. At the acute stage, when the cough is dry, and phlegm is not excreted, inhalation is not recommended. This will lead to irritation of the bronchi and cause a stronger cough.
Air in the room where the patient is, should be wet (at least 60%), since dry air irritates the lungs and leads to increased coughing. The room temperature should not exceed 18 ° C. This temperature optimally promotes softening and exit of phlegm. When the temperature of the air is high, sputum dries up and is more difficult to remove.
For the duration of the illness, you should give up nicotine, because smoking irritates the lungs and slows the healing process. The use of coffee should be limited, since caffeine does not mix well with medicines.
Traditional meansIn the treatment of bronchial cough, expectorants are used, designed to remove secretions from the bronchi and reduce its viscosity. With a dry cough, drugs are prescribed that exert anesthetic effect on the mucous membrane and reduce the cough reflex. These funds envelop the mucosa, forming on it a protective layer.
With moist cough, agents that reduce the viscosity of phlegm and stimulate cough reflex are used. These are various plant syrups, extracts based on essential oils, aimed at cleavage of peptide bonds and facilitating the release of secretions from the respiratory tract.
Depending on the mechanism of action, antitussive drugs are divided into groups:
- Secretion-seeking drugs. These are herbal preparations that cause expectoration at the level of reflexes. Getting on the stomach mucosa, they irritate it, thereby causing cough and excretion of phlegm.
- Mucolytic means. They are designed to dissolve and equalize sputum components due to the destruction of compounds giving the viscosity of excreted mucus.
- Drugs of direct action. They directly affect the bronchi and secreted mucus, diluting it and facilitating the exit. Some of the drugs in this group contain iodine, which promotes the cleavage of mucus proteins.
Do not confuse provokashlevye drugs (Pectusin, Libexin) with expectorants. Cough with bronchitis can not be suppressed, it should be stimulated in order to completely get rid of fluid in the respiratory tract..
Good results bring combined drugs. Usually, these are tablets that combine an expectorant, bronchodilator and antipyretic effect simultaneously. They are used to relieve symptoms in the first and most difficult days of the disease.
During treatment, you need to monitor the color of secreted sputum: if the secret is yellow or greenish, this indicates that the cough has a bacterial flora and requires the appointment of antibiotics. The question of the appointment of these drugs is decided only by a doctor. If the fever lasts more than 3 days, there is a possibility of complication of the disease. In this case, the appointment of antibiotics is necessary.
The process of treatment with folk remedies is longer, but this is compensated by the absence of side effects and general health improvement of the body. Traditional medicine offers many recipes for coughing in the diagnosis of bronchitis:
- Lime decoction. Lipa has always been considered the best means to excrete phlegm and cough softening for colds.
- Black radish juice with honey. Softens dry cough, promotes sputum, facilitates breathing.
- Decoction from the mother-and-stepmother. Half a glass of broth is recommended to drink 3-5 times a day before meals. He coughs well.
- Carrot juice. A wonderful antiseptic, together with honey, helps to liquefy and get out sputum.
- Syrup from the root of licorice or plantain. Used as a first aid for coughing. It is recommended to take 3 times a day.
- Sage with milk. A glass of milk should be boiled with 1 tablespoon of sage. Strain and take 1 time a day before bedtime.
- Milk with honey. Warm milk with the addition of honey will help to soothe dry night cough.
If you are worried about coughing during sleep, it is recommended to change position: get up and lean forward slightly, this will help stop the attack. It helps tea from ordinary chamomile from coughing attacks.
It often happens that after the inflammation stops, a cough still remains for 1-2 weeks. Then it becomes softer and gradually fades completely. This is normal, so the body gets rid of the sputum accumulated during the illness..
If the cough does not go away for a long time and is complicated by other symptoms of malaise, it is worthwhile to immediately consult a doctor for examination. Timely prescription of treatment will prevent complications that sometimes occur with bronchitis.
Applying various cough remedies, it is necessary to remember that they have only an auxiliary effect and are intended to alleviate the condition of the patient, and not to get rid of the disease.
Tell me the most good cough medicine? What is the best thing that helped you?
After having tried all the pills and coughing did not stop,
brewed 1 teaspoon Grasshopper bog grass 1 cup boiling water, insisted 15 minutes, filtered and began to drink on the throat, several times during the day, the cough passed. I drank 2 glasses, for 2 days, on the throat.
It was 30 years ago and Ledum was considered poisonous, on the packaging and
it was written - ** only for external use **.
Now the grass was called - ** shoots of Ledum Lamb ** and sold like
expectorant, only the method of use on the package recorded is not true. This herb can not be boiled, but, just insist.
Svetlana @ !!!
to brew the color of elderberry
Tablets bromheksinesamoe the best agent. Helps quickly and without side effects. And as there is no narcotic substance, codeine is called, which is practically in all preparations from cough. Another good thing is Azz, but slower than bromhexine helps. And Strawberry syrup is also a very good product.
tablets "from cough" with thermopsis))) miraculously good!
tablets mukaltin for 15 rubles is better than all
if it is a wet cough, then expectorants are needed (ambriene, ambroxol, ACC acetylcysteine, etc.) ) with a dry cough, codelac, cotterpine, libexin, etc.
A very good cure for Erespal, helps literally the next day. Well, if you do not want to be poisoned with chemistry, then the harvest of herbs is a Breastfeed or Bronchophyte. Only need to drink them at least 5-7days.
mixture of mucaltin and expectorant collection of herbs + warm milk with soda. Well, of course, mukultin with herbs separately, milk separately.
Syrup Instaril very good helps
Mukaltin-two tablets dissolved in half a glass of warm hot water (a little punning sounds) and drink in the same form. It helps and very much. If it's badly run, then four days, if not, two. But... everyone has their own organism and the reaction is also different.
I am also very helpful pills "from coughing" with grass thermopsis. better than many expensive and newfangled.
From the cough I always take Prospan in syrup. It is natural and can be given to children. Therefore, the tool is universal. Plus everything softly on the cough acts and it goes faster.
We have a universal cough remedy for the whole family - drops of Propane. We do inhalations with them. Operates faultlessly at all. Since vegetable and without additives, it fits all well. It turns out then a good cough.
What tablets do you take for cough? (Tablets)
Watching what a cough.. usually ambroxol or ambrohexal
azc for liquefaction of sputum. it if wet, but does not expectorate.
but I did not have dry in my opinion. although.. was once that I saw, I do not remember
Neither what :)))
I do not take pills and I do not advise you !!!
drink tea with lemon, and with honey))))
ATSTS good. In general, the old-good, so called "Tablets from cough." Made of soda. I'm better than ACC help.
Lenore ((Little Bunny Foo-Foo))
azz, mukaltin.. .
from antitussive - nothing ...
azz, mucaltin. bromhexine does not help
Pectusin, is not expensive, you do not need to drink water, just dissolve in your mouth like a candy.