- What is dysbiosis?
- The role of proper nutrition
- What medications help in the treatment of
- Duration of recovery
- How to restore the microflora of the stomach?
- How to restore the intestinal microflora in folk ways?
- Related Videos
Discussions continue among scientists:
- "If the intestinal dysbacteriosis is not a disease, why fight with it?"
- "Treatment of dysbacteriosis is especially necessary in childhood, because it causes bowel dysfunction with subsequent reflection on the entire body."
- "Any healthy person needs strengthening and supporting useful intestinal microorganisms".
These opinions have to be considered practical practitioners who see suspicious manifestations of an unclear character from the stomach and intestines after exposure to certain factors. Worst of all, when they appear in an adult patient or child against the background of recovery from respiratory and infectious diseases.
What is dysbiosis?
Dysbacteriosis is really not the name of the disease, but a term for imbalance in the quantitative composition of bacteria. The disease, unlike intestinal dysbiosis, has typical damage to the structures of the wall structure of the leading vessels, neural plexuses, and neighboring lymph nodes.
Intestinal flora is 95% filled with bifido- and lactobacilli. They provide:
- the final splitting of nutrients and the possibility of their absorption into the bloodstream;
- cleaning of slags, gases, rotting products;
- accelerated elimination of harmful components;
- development of some enzymes for biochemical processes;
- synthesis of vitamins;
- production of immune cells for local protection.
The violation of the composition of useful microorganisms and the growth of opportunistic flora, the appearance of apparently pathogenic bacteria arises under the influence of various causes on the body. Symptoms of dysbiosis increase with deterioration of intestinal flora. The person appears:
- alternation of diarrhea and constipation;
- constant bloating due to the accumulation of gases, fermentation processes;
- aching pain along the bowel, sometimes colic;
- in feces - undigested food pieces, mucus, blood;
- decreased appetite, weight loss, underweight in infants;
- frequent allergic reactions, diathesis in children;
- dense plaque on the tongue, teeth;
- bad breath;
- joint pain;
- gum bleeding;
- slight increase in temperature;
- thinning and hair loss;
- increased nail brittleness;
- areas of peeling on the skin;
- frequent colds due to decreased immunity, exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Proponents of treatment of intestinal dysbacteriosis as a pathological change in microflora have created an approximate classification by causal factors. Offer to distinguish the following types of dysbiosis:
- Drug - is caused by irrational intake of medicines, their negative properties, excess dosage.
- Non-infectious - the main changes occur due to the disorder of the functions of the biliary system, stomach, intestine or the entire gastrointestinal tract( GI tract).Allergic nature of the changes is allowed.
- Infectious - "culprits" are microorganisms.
It is divided according to the type of pathogen and the characteristics of the clinic:
- for prosthetic - a light course, the symptomatology is transferred satisfactorily, passes gradually independently;
- staphylococcal - the predominance of intestinal symptoms causes a severe course, gradually spreading to other organs;
- fungus - cause Candida fungi, lips appear jaunty, tongue becomes crimson, passes from women to the vagina( thrush), it is difficult and long to be treated;
- associative - the most complex form, is caused by the combination of staphylococci with other microorganisms.
The role of proper nutrition
To get rid of dysbiosis, it is not enough to drink expensive medications. Treatment begins with the organization of the regime and changes in the quality of nutrition. With the right selection of products and sparing discharge of the gastrointestinal tract, the intestinal microflora is capable of self-healing. This requires time and patience.
In the regime should adhere to the food in 3-4 hours in small portions, but regularly. Contraindicated in any "hungry" diets, sharp restrictive measures. But it's worth taking care that there is not fast food, snacks on the go, fatty cakes, sweets, fried and smoked dishes in the food.
To taste in the mush, you can add raisins, dried fruits
You have to give up:
- from carbonated drinks, coffee, alcohol;
- of hot sauces, pepper, mustard, ketchup;
- of fatty meat, fat;
- pickles from vegetables and mushrooms;
- canned foods;
- vegetables, berries, fruits in fresh form;
- onion and garlic, radishes, sorrel.
All dishes should be eaten with boiled or stewed. For meat products is suitable for minced meat from chicken, beef. Recommended steamed chops, meatballs, meatballs. Kashi can be cooked any, but on water and without sugar. Preference for fermented milk products( kefir, yoghurt, curdled milk, whey), curd.
For a baby who is on artificial feeding, nutrient mixtures based on kefir are selected. Eggs are softened and in omelette for steaming. You can drink green tea, broth of dogrose, kissel from berries, compote from dried fruits.
What medications help in the treatment of
The treatment regimen for dysbacteriosis involves certain stages in the use of medications. Restore the microflora should be gradual, using a comprehensive treatment on the background of proper nutrition.
The patient is given prebiotics to create beneficial conditions for the existence of beneficial microorganisms in the intestine. From the drugs of this group is not required assimilation.
They are able to make life of pathogenic microflora impossible, strengthen local immunity cells, activate the development of useful microorganisms. In cases of mild dysbacteriosis, nothing more is required.
The preparations of this stage include Dufalac, Laktusan. Apply combined prebiotic and enterosorbent Lactofiltrum. It simultaneously removes toxins. As symptomatic agents, antispasmodics are prescribed for cramping abdominal pains, cholagogue against the background of dyskinesia pathways, multivitamin complexes.
To treat intestinal dysbiosis in adults after preparation and purification of the intestinal mucosa continue probiotics. These are drugs containing the necessary bacteria. There are many options for choosing the right drug. In pharmacotherapy, they are divided into generations as new means are produced.
The first generation consists of drugs with one strain of microorganisms. This is Bifidumbacterin, Lactobacterin, Colibacterin. The second generation is formed from antagonist preparations containing flora that can fight pathogenic bacteria and at the same time maintain digestion. Includes: Bactistatin, Biosporin, Sporobacterin.
The third generation includes multicomponent drugs. They include several strains of bacteria + bioadditives. Representatives: Lineks, Acipol, Bifiliz, Atzilact, Bifiform.
The fourth generation is synthesized only from bifidobacteria. It turned out to strengthen the drugs of the first generation: Florin Forte, Probifor, Bifidumbacterin Forte.
Main contents - lactobacilli
All probiotics differ in the bacterial composition of the main component:
- bifidobacteria - contain Bifidumbacterin( forte or powder), Bifikol, Bifilysis, Bifiform, Biovestin, Lifepack, Probiophore, Probiotix;
- lactobacilli - are part of Linex, Lactobacterin, Acilact, Acipole, Biobakton, Gastrofarm;
- colibacilli - are contained in Colibacterin, Bioflora, Bifikol;
- enterococci - included in Lineks, Bifiform;
- yeast-like fungi - are found in Biosporin, Bactisporin, Enterol, Bactisubtile, Sporobacterin.
Liquid probiotics are shown to infants, especially those born prematurely, after ARI with diarrhea, lag in growth. Pediatricians are selected from the group:
- Bifidumbacterin Forte;
Do not try to pick up the drug yourself. It was found that probiotics can have a negative effect. Studies of expensive imported products showed that the activity of microorganisms corresponds to only 20% of the declared. In addition, bacteria are not fixed in the intestine for a long time.
Microbiologists believe that people living in Russia are more adapted to local strains. Therefore, for the treatment of dysbiosis, domestic drugs are more useful.
Synbiotics - the newest preparations for restoration of intestinal flora. They are created from a combination of a probiotic and a prebiotic.
Both products allow to preserve the activity of microorganisms, feed useful bacteria, protect and stimulate their reproduction. Lb17 - for today refer to the best drugs.in its composition more than 70 components: 17 species of living bacteria, extract of algae, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, fruits, cereals.
The drug is quite expensive, because it is synthesized by the method of natural fermentation for three years. Comes from Canada. Multidofilus plus - American drug, includes three strains of lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, maltodextrin. It is indicated for the treatment of adults.
Intetriks, in addition to antimicrobial, has antifungal activity, does not act on the normal intestinal flora.
Drugs of different groups of
. Intestinal antiseptic is a kind of antibiotics that suppresses the pathogenic flora( Enterofuril, Intetrix).Bacteriophages are viruses that, during reproduction, destroy certain types of intestinal bacteria. They are appointed in addition to antiseptics.
Intesti-bacteriophage is a soluble drug that is administered orally or in an enema. Effectively fights against pathogenic flora( enterococci, dysentery bacteria, salmonella).
In practice, a streptococcal bacteriophage that destroys only streptococci is used.
Duration of recovery of
How much is dysbiosis treated? The duration of therapy aimed at normalizing the intestinal microflora depends on the degree of disturbances and the completeness of the course of treatment. The removal of pathogenic microflora, chasing dysbacteriosis in adults, will take 7-10 days, this is the minimum period of use of antibacterial drugs, sorbents and antiseptics.
To "colonize" the intestines with the necessary flora, the restoration of the intestinal microflora to an adult patient requires a two to three-week application of a combination of prebiotics and probiotics, to "feed and support" the renewed microflora.
To activate the functioning of the intestine, laxative medicines( with constipation) or antidiarrheal medicines( if diarrheas are concerned) are prescribed. It takes 10-20 days to stabilize the motor function. Therefore, for all treatment of dysbacteriosis of the intestine with medicinal preparations may take up to two months. Additionally, you will have to follow a diet for half a year.
How to restore the microflora of the stomach?
Certain bacteria live on the gastric mucosa. They partially penetrate the mouth together with saliva. The main composition of the gastric microflora:
All microorganisms protect the gastric wall from penetration of pathogenic bacteria only in conditions of normal secretion of gastric juice. With increased or decreased acidity, part of the flora perishes. Then the stomach becomes defenseless for other microorganisms that can cause gastritis.
Restoration of the microflora of the stomach needs primarily in the normalization of acidity. When creating conditions, the microflora grows on its own. In the treatment apply:
- diet, depending on the state of acidity;
- eubiotics and probiotics - with lactobacilli;
- preparations of the omeprazole type for the normalization of acid secretion;
- prostaglandin E( Saitotec, misoprostol);
- herbal remedies( aloe, sea buckthorn oil);
- stimulators of mucosal repair( Actovegin, Solcoseryl).
The drug is used to normalize the acidity of gastric juice
How to restore the intestinal microflora in folk ways?
In herbal medicine, some diseases are treated with folk remedies to support medicines. Avoid taking special drugs for dysbacteriosis is impossible. But some healers offer their schemes with the inclusion in therapy of the most useful products with properties.
- chicory( in raw root);
- wheat bran;
- dried apricots, prunes;
- fruit( apples, citrus fruits, bananas);
- berries( currant black and red, strawberry, plum).
- flaxseed, oil;
- plant intestinal antiseptics:
- onion and garlic;
- root of ginger;Dill and fennel
- ( greens, seeds);
- walnuts and walnuts;
- fruits of mountain ash, blueberries.
The doctors believe that the serum contains all substances that help to restore the microflora of the stomach and intestines, and drink it warmly, in small sips.
It is recommended to prepare decoctions from herbal remedies, add them to the menu. The composition should be consulted with a doctor. Many people are allergic reactions, so when treating you need to monitor the appearance of edema, itchy rashes on the skin.
Some of the products offered are aggressive enough. For example, onions and garlic. They are allowed to use only if the patient has no stomach diseases( gastritis, ulcer).Milk whey is recommended to cook independently from kefir by heating and straining cottage cheese. Fans of honey are allowed to add a teaspoon to a glass of broth or whey.
Symptoms of intestinal dysbiosis lead patients to gradual anemia, vitamin deficiency, weight loss, can become the trigger cause of various diseases. Therefore, it is recommended to start treatment against the background of a breakdown in the diet, taking medications. Patient recovery of the functional state of the intestine will prevent another pathology.