Diet in pancreatic pancreatitis as such begins no earlier than from 4 days (before only complete starvation).
According to the common classification of diets, which is used in medical institutions, proper nutrition with pancreatitis is diet № 5 Penza. Food should be taken in small portions 5-6 times a day, eliminating snacks in between the main methods.
The essence of the diet - the rejection of all products that enhance acidification in the stomach and provoke active work of pancreatic enzymes. After an exacerbation of disease doctors strongly recommend to keep to a diet during a long time - not less than 8 months.
The right diet for pancreatitis for every day is important for preventing pain attacks, or at least reducing their severity.
- In acute pancreatitis or with exacerbation of chronic form allfood should be mashed, boiled or steamed, which ensures maximum gastric sparing.
- Bettersteam- so it preserves nutrients and does not harm the body.
Take food in small portions about 5-6 times a day.
- Do not overeat, t. this creates not only an increased strain on the pancreas, but also the entire digestive tract as a whole.
- Do not usecold or hot dishes, the food should be warm. The optimum temperature is 20-50 °.
Nutrition for pancreatic pancreatitis should be nutritious, contain an increased amount of proteins, but a reduced amount fats and carbohydrates (in particular sugar) to prevent liver degeneration into fatty hepatosis and the development of diabetes mellitus.
It is necessary to exclude from your diet or even give up permanently from the following:
- sour juices;
- canned food;
- smoked products;
- spicy seasonings and spices.
Keep in mind that the diet should be varied and include both plant food and animal protein.
Recommended foods and dishes
You should pay attention to such products:
- Non-acid curd, hard sorts of cheese.
- Vegetarian cereal and vegetable soups, wiped, with potatoes, zucchini, pumpkin, carrots, with vermicelli, manna, buckwheat, oatmeal. In the soup, add 5 g of butter or 10 g of sour cream.
- Dishes of low-fat meat and poultry, steamed, baked in the oven, meatballs, meatballs and meat casseroles.
- Unsweetened baked apples, jelly or fruit compote.
- Dried white bread or crackers, dry biscuits.
- Porridge cooked (buckwheat, oatmeal, semolina, rice) or mashed, boiled on water or on milk in half with water, noodles boiled.
- Slightly boiled tea with milk or a dogrose in a broth, slightly sweetened.
It is also important not to overeat, cutting the daily amount of food to 2.5 kilograms, taking into account the drunk liquid. Food is often and in small portions. Following all the rules of nutrition in pancreatitis can significantly improve the effectiveness of therapy in general.
Nutrition for exacerbation of pancreatitis
When the chronic form of pancreatitis worsens, the first 1-2 days - a hunger diet, the patient is only allowed to drink 1-2 glasses of broth of wild rose , -1 liter of alkaline mineral water of Borjomi type (1 glass 4-5 times a day). Total liquid is given in 200ml 6 times a day. In severe cases - drinking is also not allowed, nutrition is only intravenously drip.
Two days later, a special diet for pancreatitis - diet No. 5p - is introduced for the next week, which includes several options. Its goal is to reduce the formation of gastric acid and allow the pancreas to concentrate all the forces on the process of fighting for survival.
Sample menu for a week with pancreatitis
In order not to be so difficult to get used to a new way of eating, we have prepared for you an approximate menu for a week with pancreatic pancreatitis.
- Breakfast. Meat (chicken or beef) steamed. Tea or broth of a dogrose.
- Lunch. Oatmeal with milk. Decoction or infusion of dog rose.
- Dinner. Soup puree from carrot and pumpkin. Fish cooked on steam. Tea.
- Snack. 1 jar of baby food.
- Dinner. Vegetable stew of courgettes and carrots. A piece of boiled chicken. Dried fruits compote.
- At night. A glass of yogurt
Example number 2
- Breakfast. Meat cutlets, steamed or omelet from the proteins of two eggs. You can also have breakfast with cottage cheese pudding or boiled fish.
- Lunch. Homemade cottage cheese - 150 grams. Mug of tea with milk
- Dinner. Vegetarian potato soup with a small addition of sour cream. Meat cutlets, steamed.
- Snack. Omelet from proteins 2 eggs or 30 grams of cheese. A glass of broth rose.
- Dinner. Meatloaf stuffed with an omelette, consisting of 100 grams of meat and 10 grams of bread; meatballs for a couple; boiled chicken - about 80-90 grams. Mug of tea with milk
- At night. Low-fat curd, sugar-free - 100 grams. A glass of fruit jelly.
- Breakfast: biscuits with cheese.
- Second breakfast: scrambled eggs, bread with tea.
- Lunch: buckwheat porridge, boiled squash, cottage cheese.
- Afternoon snack: grated apple.
- Dinner: oatmeal, beetroot salad, baked apple.
- Breakfast: boiled beef, oatmeal in milk, tea.
- The second breakfast: an omelet, a baked apple, a broth of a dogrose.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, soufflé from beef, pasta, jelly from sweet berries, compote.
- Afternoon snack: cottage cheese and tea.
- Dinner: fish souffle, tea.
- Breakfast: 200 grams of oatmeal, a slice of white bread, mineral water without gas.
- The second breakfast: 100 g of curd cheese, 100 g of apple puree, tea.
- Lunch: 400 ml of vegetable soup-puree, 200 g of pumpkin porridge, 200 g of cottage cheese.
- Supper: 100g of meatloaf, 100 g of curd casserole, 200 ml of jelly.
- Breakfast. Mashed potatoes (200 g) with meatballs (105 g), ground rice rice porridge (200 g), tea.
- Lunch. Cottage cheese (100 g).
- Dinner. Soup puree from potatoes and carrots (250 g), toast, 110 g soup steamed soup, buckwheat porridge (200 g), compote.
- Snack. 110 g of omelet from the proteins for a couple.
- Dinner. Fish steamed steak (250 g), tea.
- At night. A glass of yogurt.
- Breakfast. Oat porridge (300 g), meat soufflé (110 g), tea.
- Lunch. Cottage cheese (100 g).
- Dinner. Oatmeal grated soup (250 g), meat steamed burgers (110 g) with carrots and potatoes puree (200 g) and milk sauce, baked apple.
- Snack. Protein omelet.
- Dinner. Meatballs (110 g) with milk sauce with carrot puree (150 g), tea.
- At night. A glass of yogurt.
For convenience, allowed products can be combined, or swapped. Then your menu for a week will become more diverse.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.