Such a diagnosis as a micro-insult to official medicine is unknown. But, this does not prevent people in white coats from using this term to the right and to the left.
First, you need to find out what a stroke is. If you translate from Latin, then literally this term means - an attack in which irreparable disturbances occur in the blood supply of the brain. Naturally, a microinsult, it's all the same, only to a much lesser degree.
This pathological condition can be observed on the brain cut, it will be visible foci of damage and this even if the person has not previously been diagnosed with a stroke. Therefore, we can safely say that such a concept as a microinsult has the right to live.
- Risk factors and possible causes
- Symptoms of the disease
- General recommendations
- How to be treated with folk remedies?
- What is not recommended?
- Preventative measures
Microinsult should not be confused with ischemic attack of transient type
With a microstroke, minimal tissue necrosis occurs and this process is irreversible to .Although, after him, a person can almost completely restore his health and lead a full-fledged way of life.
If a micro-insult occurs, only small vessels of the brain are affected, health problems may be subtle and the patient is quickly restored.
This ailment is rather insidious , and the reason lies in the fact that a person can not even guess what changes have occurred with his health condition. And this is the first sign of a real possibility of a serious stroke.
It is possible to establish that a patient has had a small-to-small-type hemorrhage in the brain, only after a pathoanatomical study.
Risk Factors and Possible Causes of
Until recently, physicians believed that people over 50 years of age were affected by the disease. But observations in recent years have shown that the risk of strokes and micro strokes increases after 30 to 35 years of age.
Doctors are strongly advised to pay special attention to their health, hypertensive patients, those who have high cholesterol in the blood and people with heart problems. Malignant neoplasms can also cause a micro stroke.
Provoking factors of the origin of pathology:
- Age. The risk of developing an illness increases with age. This is especially true for older people after 65 years. To date, there are a large number of motivating factors in which the disease can develop in 30 year old young people.
- Excessive overeating, which leads to excessive body weight and obesity, you should not include in your diet a lot of fatty and high-calorie foods.
- Sedentary work and sedentary lifestyle, irregular physical activity.
- Abuse of strong spirits.
- Tobacco smoking.
- Meteo dependence.
- Unbearable physical activity.
- Stressful situations and constant fatigue.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- High blood pressure.
- Poor environmental conditions.
- Frequent change of the usual conditions of temperature conditions.
- Surgical intervention on the heart for the replacement of valves.
The risk group includes people who have had cases of this pathology in the family, future mothers and women who abuse contraceptives.
Microinsult occurs due to spasm of small vessels that feed the brain. Therefore, when there is a pinpoint hemorrhage, a certain part of the cells dies.
With a micro stroke, the cells die off for about six hours, after a while they gradually recover.
Is corn porridge good or bad? Who should not use it?
What is useful for garnet during pregnancy? Learn from this article.
Symptoms of the disease
- Suddenly a severe headache.
- Nausea, dizziness.
- Dislike of bright light, sharp smells and sounds.
- Nemuyut limb, the body "goosebumps."
- Partial loss of sensitivity in the limbs.
- Violation of the clarity of vision, before your eyes "run" black dots.
- Violated speech, there is an unpleasant sensation of numb language.
- The face becomes asymmetrical.
- Coordination is broken.
- Temporary loss of consciousness.
- Fast fatigue and lethargy.
- High blood pressure.
If you have the first symptoms of the disease, you should immediately seek medical help.
The patient should receive first aid at home, this may prove to be a decisive factor for successful therapy.
First of all, the patient should be given medications that lower blood pressure and make sure that there is no squashing clothes on it.
The patient's head should be raised and fresh air should be available in large quantities.
In the hospital, the patient will immediately make an electrocardiogram and conduct a vascular study using an ultrasound method.
A person who has suffered a microstroke should pay special attention to their diet. From the diet you need to remove fatty, salty, spicy food. Do not eat too much sugar. Preference should be given to healthy and healthy products, namely vegetables, fruits and natural juices.
How to be treated with folk remedies?
- With a micro stroke, the infusion of the celandine will be useful. With the help of this herb, you can restore damaged brain cells. To prepare the broth, take 1 tablespoon of dry celandine and pour it with a glass of steep boiling water. Insist, filter and take 20 milliliters not more often than 3 times a day.
- In order to achieve good results in the restoration of speech, which can be partially damaged after an attack, it is necessary to take sage inside the .The use of this plant is proven and many patients claim that this is the way they managed to achieve the desired results in treatment. Take 2 tablespoons of dry sage and pour it with boiling water( 350ml).It is better to do this in a thermos. Before use, the infusion should be filtered through several layers of gauze or a fine sieve. Take the medicine for ½ cup 3 times a day.
- Infusion of spruce cones after a stroke. To prepare a healing drink you need to take young cones, crush them and put them in a glass jar( 3 liters).It must be filled only half, pouring cold drinking water from above. We let it brew for 2 weeks. After that, drain the liquid and drink it to 30 ml each day.
- Bay leaf against micro stroke. We take a pack of bay leaf, crush it and fill it with unrefined sunflower oil, we insist 6 - 7 days. This means you need to lubricate the temporal region of the head.
- Onion husks, needles and lemon juice .Needles for these purposes, we take any. Suitable fir or pine - in the amount of 5 spoonfuls. As much as we take and chopped onion peel. These ingredients are poured in water in the amount of one liter and set to boil for 10 - 15 minutes. After the broth has cooled, add the juice of one lemon into it. The drug should drink at least 2 weeks of 60 ml every day.
Possible harm and benefit of sauerkraut for the body.
Is it possible to drink compote from dried fruits with diarrhea? Learn from this article.
How to treat pumpkin juice?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/napitki/ tykvennyj-sok.html
What is not recommended?
- The disease does not need to be carried on legs.
- The patient does not need to give any medications before the emergency visit, especially in the case of antispasmodics.
If you do not want to face the microinsult in the future, you must adhere to a whole series of preventive rules throughout your life:
- Monitor blood pressure. Ideal - a diary in which you will celebrate day and night blood pressure indicators.
- It is necessary to adhere to a salt-free diet. Eat as much as possible fresh vegetables, fruits, boiled fish and legumes.
- It is necessary to get rid of bad habits, namely, from smoking and the habit of consuming hot drinks.
- It is also worth to adhere to the mode of work and rest.
- Do not expose yourself to stressful situations.
- Regularly engage in sports or at least morning exercises.
- It is necessary to give up coffee, black tea and other tonic drinks whenever possible. Preference should be given to tea from medicinal herbs, natural juices and other vitamin drinks.
- Do not abuse synthetic drugs.
- You should try to spend more free time outdoors.
- Do not pursue material values, exhausting your body and soul with excessive work.
- Work should bring moral satisfaction. Look for an occupation to your liking and do it with pleasure.
- If your profession can lead to a micro stroke in 35 - 40 years, change it immediately, otherwise the consequences will be deplorable.
- Do not forget to monitor the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Do not forget that microinsult, this is a very dangerous disease, the treatment and prevention of which must be taken very seriously. If the disease is not treated after the first symptoms, the body will be exposed to various severe complications.
Microinsult will not cause significant harm to the body, but it is an eloquent harbinger of the fact that the body has certain problems and complexities, which should be immediately paid close attention.