Looking at plain-looking oat grains, few people have an idea about their valuable medicinal properties. But the facts speak for themselves. Severe diseases, about which doctors say that they are incompatible with life - "give up" under the onslaught of a healing "elixir of life".Diseases of the liver - among them. Contents of the article:
- Why is it useful?
- Can an oat broth harm the body?
- How to cook?
- Reviews of people
Oat grain, in comparison with other cereal plants, contains much more vitamins and fats. It contains:
- protein - 11-18%, fats - 4-6.5%;
- B vitamins;
- essential oils;
- alkaline salts, etc.
Oat broth due to its enveloping properties favorably affects the gastrointestinal tract, including the liver - an organ that neutralizes poisons and toxins and is a "filter" that detects harmful substances.
If the liver does not cope with this load, then such an organism condition as intoxication becomes a frequent phenomenon in the life of a sick person. Decoction based on oats
The rich composition of the oat broth is able to start the mechanism of self-healing and strengthen the body's defenses .The curative liquid has a mild cleansing effect and is similar in effect to olive oil.
But if in the second case the method of treatment can lead to an unexpected reaction of the body( pain in the liver region, fever, chills, pre-patience), then the oat broth can be drunk calmly, without fearing that the liver will respond to this method of treatment with a severe malaise.
Can an oat broth harm the body?
Since this fluid mobilizes the work of internal organs and triggers a detoxification mechanism for toxins and toxins, is not recommended for use:
- for people suffering from cholelithiasis( stones can begin to move towards the ducts, which is a very dangerous situation if there is no emergencyhealth care);
- to those who experience frequent headaches;
- to patients who have a renal failure( the diuretic effect of the decoction will lead to the kidneys not coping with the load imposed on them);
- to people with digestive disorders( decoction can cause diarrhea, because it has a lax effect).
Harmful habits are incompatible with this method of treatment. If you drink and smoke, while trying to cure the liver with oatmeal "elixir", then at best nothing will happen, and at worst you can expect only a deterioration of well-being.
Other contraindications include:
- Propensity to allergic reactions .If after eating the broth there is shortness of breath, a rash on the skin, etc., characteristic of the allergy symptoms, then the medication should be immediately stopped.
- Cardiovascular diseases .When slags and toxins rush outward through the excretory organs, the heart works in a strengthened mode, blood circulates through the vessels faster, and all chronic diseases become aggravated.
Do not prepare a healing liquid by brewing oatmeal porridges. They contain chemical additives, which, nothing but harm, will not bring.
How to perform gymnastics for eyes on Zhdanov? How effective is it?
How to make a compress on the ear with boric alcohol? Read in this article.
How to cook?
What is appreciated when preparing a healing "elixir"?Fast and easy preparation, high efficiency. Such recipes include:
- Fill 1 cup with a grain of oats, rinse thoroughly and pour 1 liter of water. For half an oats it is necessary to insist, then bring to a boil and in a tightly closed saucepan boil for 30-35 minutes. Boil the broth again( 12 hours), drain, dilute with water, if it is very thick. Drink recommended 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating.
- 3 cups of oatmeal pour 3 liters of clean water. Put on fire, bring to a boil, boil for 20-30 minutes on low heat. Wrap the container with a warm cloth and leave for a day. Strain the resulting mixture and stir in it a small amount of honey( 100 gr.).The broth needs to be boiled again. Cool it down. Before use in the broth you can add a little lemon juice - from this, its properties only increase. Take 3 times a day before meals( for 30 minutes).One serving - 100 gr. It is drunk in small sips. It is advisable to say to yourself positive affirmations that trigger a self-healing mechanism.
- 1 cup of oats to rinse well, fill it in a container, add 2 tablespoons of fresh birch buds and 2 tablespoons of cranberry leaves, carefully crushed. Pour the mixture 2 liters of clean raw water and insist for a day. While the mixture is being poured, another broth is being prepared: the stigma of corn, the grass of spores and the hips, each 2 tbsp each.- poured 0.5 liters of water, brought to a boil. Infuse the mixture for 45 minutes, and then add to the strained oat broth. The first day should be consumed 50 gr. Infusion is desirable to drink in a warm form for half an hour before meals. On the second day you need to drink 100 gr.broth, and in the third - already 150 gr. For 10 days the dosage is maintained.
- It is possible to crush oat grains in a coffee grinder in advance, pour the resulting powder into a thermos and pour boiling water in the calculation: for 1 tablespoon of powder - 1 liter of boiling water. Tightly close the thermos and put it in a secluded place for 12 hours. Drink liquid is necessary up to 3 times a day for half an hour before meals in half or 2/3 of the glass. Continue this treatment can be 2-3 months.
- This recipe is interesting because a silver spoon is used when preparing the broth. She is lowered to the bottom of the tank, poured into a bowl and a half liters of water, brought to a boiling state and cleaned from the water tableware. Now you need to fall asleep in a pan of 150 gr.oat grains and continue to boil for another 15 minutes. Leave the mixture infused for several hours. Drink 2 cups 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- Very much depends on the dishes in which the broth is prepared. The mixture has a rich taste and does not lose useful properties, if you cook it in cast-iron dishes.300gr.grains of oats need to fall asleep in a cast-iron container, pour 3 liters of water, bring to a boiling state, remove from heat and insist for 1 day. Then strain and drink 2 times a day before eating on an empty stomach in an amount of 150 grams. Treatment lasts for 1 month.
- In the flakes of "Hercules" in the amount of 300 g. Add crusts of black stale bread in the amount of 2 tablespoons, pour this mixture half a liter of water and put in a place where warm air circulates. The mixture should ferment, but not strong, so that its taste was pleasant - with a slight sourness. Once the bubbles have appeared on the surface, the mixture should be boiled, cooled and take half a glass 3 times daily before meals( 30 minutes).Treatment should be continued for 2 weeks. Not recommended for people with increased gastric acidity.
It is much more difficult to prepare a decoction in which there are additional components, because they, too, need to be found and bought somewhere. But in this case it will be the right decision, because the properties of the final product are amplified several times.
Causes of plantar warts and treatment at home.
How to treat stuttering in an adult? You will find useful recommendations in this article.
First aid for thermal burn - //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / kozhnye-bolezni / termicheskij-ozhog.html
Reviews of people
People readily share their opinion about the action of oatmeal:
Ludmila, 32 years old:
"I have an acquaintance who, due to circumstances, had to visit an oncological hospital from time to time. In addition to medical methods, patients also use folk methods. Many of the cancer patients were preparing themselves an oat broth and praised it very much. They say, it is very effective. And to my child the doctor-gastroenterologist also appointed or nominated use of this agent. And nothing, perfectly recovered. "
Alisa, 27 years old:
"I like this method of treatment, but how will I imagine how long it takes to prepare the broth - all the enthusiasm disappears. But judging by the large number of positive responses, one's own laziness probably should be overcome. If this tool also helps me, I will certainly inform all readers about it. "
"Of course, I'm not an expert and in this matter I can not say anything with 100% certainty, but if we talk about liver cirrhosis, it's unlikely that the oat broth will be able to effectively help such a patient. The only thing that he can rely on is a miracle. Well, if we talk about less serious diseases, then I agree, a decoction of oat grains can help a lot. "
Also see the video about the decoction of oats for liver treatment: