Tansy with yellow flower baskets in the people is called "helminth" for unique antiparasitic properties.
Medicine also offers effective antihelminthic drugs that scare their toxicity.
But I want to win in the body of parasites without having received unpleasant consequences from medical treatment.
- Symptoms of infection
- How to procure
- Folk recipes
- Contraindications for use
- Useful tip
Symptoms of infection
Several types of parasites can simultaneously live in the human body. Most often to us penetrate:
- hepatic trematode.
These worms are banded and roundworms.
Check if there are signs of parasites in your body, as evidenced by:
- Chronic diseases.
- Digestive problems, regular constipation or diarrhea, flatulence and abdominal pain.
- Chronic fatigue, weakness, fatigue, depression.
- Differences in body weight.
- Pain in muscles and joints.
- Disrupted metabolism.
- Weakened immunity, frequent colds.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Special sensitivity of the skin to various effects.
- Acne, dermatitis, suppuration, pigmentation.
- Frequent pressure changes.
- Yellowness of eye proteins.
- Cracks on the heels, warts, brittle nails.
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.
Do you know that it heals the root of burdock? Read about useful properties and folk recipes after clicking on the link.
How to make a face massage cream at home is written in this article.
How to harvest
Perennial tansy is common to the family of Compositae and grows on the territory of Europe and in temperate climatic zones of Asia.
Beautiful yellow inflorescences can be found near water, in open spaces or alongside the roadside.
Anthelminthic preparations are prepared from inflorescences of tansy. Dried tops of the plant are sold in pharmacies, but they are easy to assemble and harvested independently, during flowering.
Dry the gathered tans correctly in shady places with good ventilation, for example, in an attic.
The curative properties of the amazing plant are due to the content of useful elements in it:
- of organic acids,
- essential oils,
- vitamin C.
The abundance of various components in tansyonly effective removal of worms, but also relieves spasms, stops inflammation, normalizes the work of the stomach and pressure.
Based on tansy many products have been made for problems with the digestive system, inflammatory processes in the kidneys, etc.
Methods of application :
- Rub the dried inflorescences of on a coffee grinder into powder and take a teaspoon 30 minutes before eating in the mornings and evenings.
Bitter taste can be "hidden" inside the bread ball, which is swallowed as a capsule.
After a mandatory monthly course, you can continue the prophylactic reception - twice a week.
- Pour a teaspoon of dried tansy flowers and pour 200 ml of boiling water and leave for about 20 minutes.
To drink for a day.
- Powder from dry inflorescences is mixed with a small amount of honey or syrup to neutralize and distract from the unpleasant bitter taste of tansy.
Balm is taken three times a day on a tablespoon before meals, washed down with water.
- To prepare effective enemas from tansy make a decoction of inflorescences.
You need to take a tablespoon of dry inflorescences of tansy, chamomile, wormwood, clove of garlic, pour a glass of boiling water and cook for several minutes.
The resulting broth is infused for three hours.
Strain before use.
It is not recommended to take more than 60 ml of decoction for an adult for microclysters.
The procedure is carried out once a day, during the week.
The procedure should be maintained for 40 minutes, in a horizontal position.
- 2 tablespoons of inflorescences 10 minutes cook in two glasses of water, insist for about an hour and eat three times a day before meals of 50 ml.
And do you know how to remove the second chin and cheeks? With effective recipes and gymnastics for the face, you can get acquainted while reading a useful article.
For cleaning the colon at home read it here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/krasota/ uhod-za-kozhej / chistka-litsa.html described the effective cleaning of the face at home.
Contraindications to use
It is strictly forbidden to use infusions of , decoctions and balsams from tansy to pregnant, breast-feeding and infants.
The plant contains poisons, which will be described by the attending physician and will consult about the use of medications based on tansy, contraindicated in certain diseases.
When abusing drugs based on tansy vulgaris, vomiting and upset stomach may begin. With a large overdose, may have the appearance of seizures and, even, cardiac arrest of .
It is forbidden to use medications from tansy:
- for pregnancy and lactation,
- for cardiovascular diseases,
- for oncological diseases,
- during exacerbations of chronic diseases,
- with fever, flu and acute respiratory viral infection,
- for kidney and liver problems,
- with gastric ulcers or gastritis,
- for any bleeding, including menstruation in women.
Medicines based on tansy have a powerful healing power and are very effective.
Than tansy for a person is told by a phyto-therapeutist. Look, be sure!