Gastric diseases - frequent companions of residents of large cities. The rabid rhythm of a modern metropolis does not promote health in general, and the stomach, as the most vulnerable organ, suffers first.
Erosive gastritis - inflammatory processes on the mucous membrane of the stomach with the formation of small ulcers( erosions) on its surface - is one of the typical examples of such diseases.
- Differences of erosive form of gastritis from simple
- Possible causes
- General recommendations
- Traditional medicine recipes
- Cabbage juice
- Potato juice
- Flax seed infusion
- Birch leaves
- What is not recommended to take?
Differences in the erosive form of gastritis from simple
The main feature - eroded areas can cover the entire surface of the gastric mucosa. In addition, erosive gastritis:
- Has a tendency to slow development and prolonged flow.
- Assumes the use of a longer and more complex treatment.
- May cause gastric bleeding.
Among doctors, erosive gastritis is called "stressful", as its appearance can be caused by regular nervous overstrain. Often the cause of this disease is helikobaktery.
In addition to it, the following factors contribute to the appearance of gastritis in erosive form:
- Alcohol abuse, especially strong drinks.
- Diabetes mellitus of all types.
- Injuries to the abdominal cavity.
- Incorrect food - abuse of salinity, fatty, rough or very hot food, fast food, rush on the go.
- Uncontrolled use of potent drugs.
- Contact with toxic substances in the gastrointestinal tract due to an accident or work in hazardous production.
- Diseases of other organs of the digestive tract, liver, gall bladder( hepatitis of all types, discenosis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis).
Effective treatment of fatty liver hepatosis with folk remedies.
What home remedies can cure kidney disease? Read in this article.
At the first visit of the gastroenterologist to reveal an erosive gastritis only from words of the patient and external clinical signs it is practically impossible. It will be necessary to conduct additional studies, including fibrogastroduodenoscopy with fissure mucosa.
The reason for such procedures are the following:
- Pain in the epigastric region .Its intensity can range from weak to very strong. At the first stages of the development of the disease is often ignored by the patient and is taken for the consequences of overeating or eating stale foods.
- Dyspeptic phenomena - a stable heaviness in the stomach, a feeling of bitterness and dryness in the oral cavity, a disorder of the stool, an acidic eructation.
- Strengthening the pain syndrome after eating or with an empty stomach. In the second case, the cause of the pain is gastric juice, which strongly irritates the nerve endings at the bottom of the sores.
- Increased fatigue, weakness with a sleep time of more than 10 hours .Damaged walls of the stomach can not fully absorb all the nutrients necessary for the body, because of what it begins to experience a shortage of vitality.
- Frequent heartburn and nausea .A characteristic sign of erosive gastritis of the chronic form of percolation.
- Blood in vomit .This symptom requires immediate medical attention.
- Dark, tarry stool due to ingestion of blood into the intestine.
The diagnosis is possible only after a detailed examination, so it is important for the patient to seek medical help as soon as possible, and then strictly follow all the prescribed recommendations.
Methods of treatment depend on the cause of erosion and the presence( absence) of complications in the form of bleeding. If gastritis is caused by Helicobacter pylori, then antibiotics are prescribed by the doctor.
In the second stage of treatment it is important to restore the integrity of the mucosa. To do this, it is necessary to normalize the acidity level. In this case, the patient is usually prescribed acid blockers ( Almagel, Maalox, Rennie, nizatidine, etc.).
As these drugs reduce the secretion of gastric juice, enzymes ( Digestal, Festal, Mezim) are prescribed in parallel with them.
As with any other gastrointestinal disease, in the treatment of erosive gastritis it is important to follow a diet that should consist of the following products:
- light vegetable soups on meat broth;
- porridge( buckwheat, barley, barley, oatmeal);
- vegetable stew;
- sour-milk products in unlimited quantity( curdled milk, kefir, fermented baked milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese);
- boiled fish.
Traditional medicine recipes
Traditional medicine methods combined with the achievements of modern science are quite effective in the treatment of erosive gastritis. Using them, if you do not completely get rid of gastritis, then significantly reduce its negative consequences, transferring the disease to the stage of stable remission.
Fresh cabbage juice should be consumed in this way:
- 1 week - 200 ml of juice, diluted in 200 ml of warm water, drink half a cup before each meal.
- 2 weeks - 400 ml of juice, diluted in 200 ml of water, drink 1 glass before a meal.
- 3 weeks - 600 ml of juice, mixed in the same amount of water, drink before meals and 60 minutes after eating.
- 4 week - drink 4 cups of juice daily, regardless of the meal.
To prepare the medicine on a small grater you need to grate the potatoes and squeeze out the juice from the resulting gruel. Drink follows 0.5 cup of potato juice in the morning for 1 hour before breakfast in the daily regime until the symptoms of gastritis completely disappear. Squeeze juice is necessary immediately before its use, as in the air, it very quickly loses its healing properties.
On the use of potato juice for gastritis with high acidity, you can read in this article.
For the night, pour 1 tbsp.l.seeds of flax 200 ml of warm water and leave in a dark place until the morning. Use the same way as potato juice - until complete cure. Seeds can also be eaten. This tool helps in the shortest time to restore the damaged gastric mucosa.
A handful of birch leaves collected in spring should be poured into 0.5 l of filtered water, put on a slow fire, bring to a boil, boil for 2 minutes, cool and strain through gauze. The resulting broth should be consumed in 100 ml 60 minutes after eating.
To prepare the product, you need to cut 10-12 leaves, grind them in a meat grinder, hold in a water bath for 10 minutes, add 1 tsp.honey and hold for another 1 minute. Take the mixture is necessary for 1 tbsp.l.in the morning and before bedtime.
Read more on the use of aloe with honey in folk medicine.
What is not recommended?
If suspected of an erosive gastritis, you should not hesitate to go to a gastroenterologist - this can lead to the development of peptic ulcer and even cancer.
Do not self-medicate. Drugs that normalize the acidity of the stomach have a similar, but still different mechanism of action, so they should be prescribed only by a doctor. You can not continue to use irritating stomach walls products - canned food, smoked products, spices.
Read about the beneficial properties of royal jelly.
What is opisthorchiasis, and how to treat this disease at home? Read in this article.
How to cure a nail fungus with home remedies?http: //netlekarstvam.com/krasota/ uhod-za-nogtyami / lechenie-gribka.html
To minimize the likelihood of erosive gastritis, it is sufficient to follow simple rules:
- Foods eaten should be at an optimum temperature, that is not too hot, but not too hotcold.
- During the meal, do not be distracted by extraneous things( watching TV, surfing the Internet, reading books, etc.).We must carefully, without hurrying, chew every piece.
- It is necessary to avoid stresses, not to worry about trifles.
- The daily ration is better divided into 5-6 meals, the last of which should be no later than 2 hours before going to bed.
- It is required to exclude alcohol abuse.