Medunitsa is a low perennial plant whose curative nature has long been known in folk medicine all over the world. Already at the beginning of the spring, sweet, honey-smelling, pinkish-violet flowers grow from the earth.
Earlier this plant was known among the people as a leg-lung and this name was given for good reason, the medlitsu was used in the treatment of the respiratory tract. In different periods, this plant produces a different environment, sour at the beginning of life and slightly alkaline in the middle of the life cycle.
- Therapeutic properties of
- Nutritional value and caloricity of
- Is there any harm and contraindications?
- Methods of application in folk medicine
The healing properties of
This versatile, in a therapeutic sense, plant has many useful properties:
- Displays phlegm.
- Participates in hematopoiesis.
- Adjusts the internal glands.
- Has diuretic properties.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Has antiseptic properties.
Nutritional value and calorific value of
Medunica is also known for its nutritional qualities. It grows almost everywhere and appears as soon as snow melts, it is one of the most readily available sources of calories if you are suddenly lost in the forest. Also from the medoonist you can cook delicious tea, the flowers of the plant are honey.
The herb contains a number of vitamins, so in the spring it is especially useful as a meal. There is it can be directly raw, you can chop the salad or add to the soup.
The leaves are endowed with a multitude of chemical elements necessary for the functioning of the body. Among them, carotene, ascorbic acid, manganese, rutin, silver.
Are there any harm and contraindications?
There is almost no harm and contraindications to the plant, with the exception of a few cases. It is forbidden to take medicines on a lungwort for people who are experiencing difficulties from chronic constipation and intolerance.
These drugs are contraindicated for people with high blood coagulability and intestinal atony. It is necessary to take medications on the basis of lungwort after eating.
Artichoke: useful properties and contraindications, application in folk medicine.
You can read about the benefits and harms of the medicinal plant comfrey in this article.
Is it possible to treat the disease with the oriental?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/ produkty-pitaniya / tavolga.html
Ways of using in folk medicine
- For a cold , one tablespoon of finely chopped plant is poured with 200 ml of water, left for two hours, and then filtered and take one glass five times a day.
- When coughing, diarrhea is grinded by ten grams of a lungwort and poured into two mugs of water heated to boiling water and filtered. Eat half a glass 3 times a day for thirty minutes before eating.
- In diseases of the respiratory tract two tablespoons of finely chopped herbs pour a liter of beer, which adds a spoonful of honey, and then everything is thoroughly mixed. The resulting solution is heated and evaporated from it with 50% moisture, left for half an hour, and then filtered. Two small spoons are taken three times a day before meals, you can drink it.
- In case of problems with the work of the digestive tract , forty grams of milled grass is poured with cooled boiled water, then aged for about two hours and filtered. You need to drink one glass 5 times a day.
- When bleeding , the leaves crushed to a powder state are superimposed on the places of wounds and cuts.
- With gastritis, stones in the kidneys , half a liter of boiling water is poured in twenty grams of the lungwort and is infused for two hours, then fetuses. Half a glass is taken three times a day before meals.
- With eczema two st. Spoons of dried herbs are brewed with two mugs of boiling water, then it is boiled for ten minutes on low heat and filtered. Drink one third of the mug three times a day.
- Tea from the medlina is made from two teaspoons of a crushed plant filled with a quarter of a liter of boiling water. Tea is insisted for ten minutes and filtered.
After seeing these delicate flowers next time, do not pass by, admire the beauty and power of this small plant that has cured people of many ailments for centuries and will treat as many more if we for a moment distract from the bustle of the civilized world and look downunder the feet.