There is a claim that helba can successfully replace 1000 medicines. Since ancient times, it is considered a panacea for various diseases, today it has taken a strong place in the diet of adherents of a healthy diet.
It is known as fenugreek, fenugreek hay, camel grass, shamballa, Greek hay. Has a pleasant nutty aroma, is a spice.
You can buy fenugreek in pharmacies or departments selling spices. The use of helba helps to solve many health problems:
- improves the functioning of the cardiac muscle( due to the soluble fiber contained in the helba), which reduces the likelihood of an infarction. The high content of potassium contributes to the normalization of blood pressure, heart rate;
- saponin and halothomannans contained in Helba improve liver function, which synthesizes "good" cholesterol, which prevents the development of atherosclerosis;
- plant strengthens the intestinal peristalsis, it helps to get rid of constipation, quickly removes harmful substances from the body. Fenugreek on the surface of the mucosa of the digestive tract creates a protective layer, which allows you to eliminate heartburn( for this you should add the seeds of the plant to food);
- galactomannans prevent the absorption of glucose into the blood, amino acids in the helbec stimulate the synthesis of insulin( for this reason it is not recommended to use fenugreek in insulin-dependent diabetes, so as not to cause its excess);
- high level of iron in Helba helps to cope with iron deficiency anemia;
- fenugreek in combination with lemon and honey allows you to lower body temperature for colds;
- strong drink from the seeds of helba has a laxative effect, increases the excretion of excess fluid and mucus from the body, which leads to a decrease in body weight;
- saponins, part of the helba, enhance the synthesis of testosterone. The plant is an aphrodisiac( enhances sex drive and activity);
- improves the hormonal background of women, eliminates spasm in painful menstruation, reduces "hot flashes" and a sharp change in mood with menopause;
- increases in 5 times the amount of milk in lactating women, is the most powerful stimulant of prolactin;
- promotes better recovery of the muscles and ligaments of the pelvic organs in the postpartum period;
- Fenugreek, influencing the hormonal background of the female body, promotes breast enlargement;
- abdominal pain in children reduces the reception of Helba with milk. Children up to 7 years can only be used as an external means;
- helba seeds successfully cope with inflammatory processes caused by bacteria and fungal infection, therefore effective for infected wounds, burns, eczema, accelerate healing;
- mask for facial skin from the seeds of Helba eliminates excessive fat content.
Nutritional value and caloric content
Calorie content of helbec - 323 kcal in 100 g. The composition of seeds( 100 g) includes:
|Food fibers||24, 6|
Amino acids are essential,( g):
|Copper Manganese Iron||1,228|
|Sodium Magnesium Calcium||191|
nonessential amino acids,( d):
|Glutamic acid Glycine||3,988|
Is there any harm and contraindications?
Excessive consumption of helbec can be harmful, but moderate consumption( daily 3 to 4 cups) can not hurt. Shelf life is limited to 3 months, after its expiration it is not recommended to use the plant.
Chebel has several contraindications:
- pregnancy( possibly an increase in the tone of the uterus);
- individual intolerance;
- susceptibility to food allergies;
- type I diabetes mellitus( insulin-dependent);
- bleeding in the intermenstrual period;
- bronchial asthma;
- any neoplasm in the mammary gland;
- high levels of estrogen and prolactin;
- increased blood clotting;
- simultaneous reception of medicinal preparations;
- children under 7 years of age.
The course of admission should be limited to 6 weeks, after that - a break for 2 weeks.
Read about the beneficial properties of caramel and contraindications to its use.
Can I drink cinnamon with honey on an empty stomach? How useful this drink is, find out from this article.
Recipes of useful folk remedies using green radish - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/ produkty-pitaniya / zelenaya-redka.html
Methods of application in folk medicine
Seeds of herbs are used in folk medicine for external and internal use. They help dissolve mucus, remove harmful foods, reduce cholesterol, increase the production of gastric juice.
It is used to accelerate the recovery of the female body after delivery, to increase the amount of milk during lactation.
How to drink helbu?
|Purpose||How to use|
|As a general restorative, for the prevention of diseases||1 tsp.pour a glass of water, boil for 5 minutes. To improve the taste, add milk or honey.|
|With panic||The ground seeds( 10 g) are mixed with acetic water( 1 part of acetic acid is diluted in 20 parts of water) to the state of gruel. Wet the cloth in it, apply it to the affected area. Change daily 2 - 3 times.|
|Strengthening of immunity( especially after severe diseases)||Grinded seeds( 2 tbsp.) Soaked in ½ liter of cold water, aged for 2 hours. Then heated( but not boiled!).Drink daily 4 times in a warm form. You can add lemon, honey.|
|Increase the production of breast milk||Brew a glass of boiling water 2 tsp.seeds, drink 3 to 4 glasses a day.|
|Diabetes mellitus||Soak in the evening 2 tsp.seeds, in the morning they drink the resulting infusion.|
|Anemia||Take 1 tsp.powder of seeds with milk daily.|
|Sinusitis||Brewed a glass of boiling water 1 tsp.seeds, boil until ½ part of the water evaporates. They drink 3 glasses a day.|
|Weight loss||Fasting is eaten 1 tsp.seeds of helba, this prevents overeating, the feeling of satiation sooner arises.|
The use of helbec has been repeatedly proven, the use of this useful plant prevents the occurrence of many diseases, increases immunity, improves the quality of life.