Pink acne is a chronic disease characterized by inflammation of the sebaceous glands. It is manifested in the form of redness of the skin, purulent tubercles and other formations. This disease has a medical name - rosacea. You should know if there are rosacea, what kind of illness and how to fight it. Suffer from this skin lesion is mostly women over 30 years old.
- The causes of acne formation
- Symptoms of the disease
- Diagnosis of the disease
- Pink acne in newborns
- How to get rid of rosacea
- Treatment of rosacea with folk remedies
The causes and treatment of vulgar acne Treatment of acne on the face at home How to get rid of acne on the nose at home How to cure psoriasis forever at home: recipes Hyperkeratosis of the feet - causes and treatment
The causes of acne formation
The exact cause of the development of the disease in modern times is not established. One of the hypotheses is the increased sensitivity of the skin and blood vessels to external factors. For a long time it was believed that the disease caused a tick of a microscopic size, called demodex. He leads his life in the sebaceous glands. Physicians believed that this tick develops a disease of demodicosis, which is a complication of the disease.
But, with time, as a result of ongoing research, physicians found that demodicosis also appears in perfectly healthy people. Here it is a consequence of the appearance of rosacea.
When an ointment or cream that causes an allergy is used, this reaction can manifest itself as pink acne. The risk group for the onset of the disease includes people who suffer from such diseases:
- a disruption in the endocrine system;
- diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract;
- weakening of the immune system.
Exacerbation can cause a sharp change in temperature, prolonged exposure to the wind, alcohol, fatty and spicy food.
The development of acne is promoted by such cosmetic actions with the skin:
- a visit to the solarium - ultraviolet helps to defeat the skin;
- peeling at home - dilates the blood vessels, which can lead to the disease;
- use of antihistamines.
Clear causes of the appearance of rosacea are not observed, but these factors can speed up the process of their occurrence.
Important to remember!Cosmetic procedures using chemicals can adversely affect the skin!
Symptoms of the disease
The onset of the onset of the disease is accompanied by such signs:
- Discomfort in the eye area. In some cases there is a thread, a feeling of dryness, strong tear.
- The formation of a vascular network due to the sudden expansion of blood vessels.
- In the area of rashes, the skin becomes more rough. This characteristic is characteristic of the late stage of the disease.
- Education of abscesses.
- There are pink acne on the back.
Important to remember!To prevent the spread of blackheads through the body, you should consult a specialist at the first signs.
Diagnosis of the disease
Pink acne on the face can reveal only a doctor - a dermatologist. The diagnosis is based on a detailed visual examination of the patient. An important point in the diagnosis of the disease is the absence of black dots on the skin.
A laboratory test is assigned to exclude diseases with similar symptoms. Since under their mask can be hidden diseases of a parasitic nature.
Pink acne in newborns
After the birth of a baby, he can notice irregularities on the skin, accompanied by redness. Usually the rash affects the cheeks, forehead and chin. There are a number of reasons why a newborn is confronted with a disease:
- Formation of a hormonal background. In the first months of life, the child has the hormones of the mother in the body. Over time, they are replaced by his own hormones. This process is accompanied by minor rashes that are not prone to inflammation. The child does not have unpleasant sensations during this period. Therefore, treat rashes should not be. It is enough to keep the child clean. When the hormonal background is normalized, the eels will pass by themselves.
- Clogging of sebaceous glands. Uneven skin of a newborn is not always able to remove accumulations from the glands. Such a rash passes by itself. Treatment for this is not required. It is very important not to try to squeeze out acne, as it is possible to bring an infection.
- Excess humidity. In the warm season, the child begins to sweat profusely, the secretion of the liquid begins to accumulate in the sebaceous glands. Educated rashes are called a chalk. It has nothing to do with infectious diseases. In order to get rid of the perspiring, you should carefully wash the child and wipe the affected area with infusion of chamomile or marigold.
- Allergic reactions. This is the most common type of acne in newborns. Allergies can cause anything: household chemicals, washing powder, synthetic fabrics, mum's failure to follow a diet during breastfeeding, foreign smells. In this case, only a close observation of the mother for the reactions of the child will help. If such an acne occurs, only a specialist can prescribe the treatment.
- Toxic reaction. Rashes are similar to mosquito bites, usually the baby's back is affected. Occurs as a reaction to an external unfamiliar environment. If there is a spread of these rashes on the body, the doctor prescribes a course of treatment with drugs against allergies.
Important to remember!At any displays on a skin of the newborn, it is necessary to pass or take place survey of the doctor! Although most often the disease in infants is not dangerous, but it is necessary to exclude infectious diseases.
How to get rid of rosacea
How to treat rash data on the skin? Methods of treatment are divided into 2 types:
- Local. For this, various ointments, creams and lotions are used. They will help get rid of redness. The composition of such drugs include antibiotics that help to destroy microbes and prevent inflammation.
- General. To treat rosacea on the face in this way follows with the help of medications that strengthen the walls of the vessels. Because of this, symptoms subside.
Severe form of the disease is treated with electrocoagulation. The essence of this method is to clog excess vessels, which leads to their elimination. After all, an enlarged vascular network is the main cause of redness.
Important to remember!The effectiveness of treatment depends on the stage of the disease! Therefore, it is better to get rid of blackheads at an early stage of development.
Treatment of rosacea with folk remedies
Than to treat rashes on a skin in house conditions? There are many recipes of folk medicine for getting rid of rosacea. You can prepare both lotions and medicines for ingestion.
Horsetail and nettle
To prepare the medicine, you need to take the stalk of the field horsetail and the leaves of the nettle. Grind with a blender or meat grinder. Obtained gruel in an amount of 2 tbsp. l. pour 0.5 liters of water, put on a slow fire and cook for about 5 minutes. The resulting broth should be taken 100 ml 4 times a day before eating.
Fresh cucumber should be grated, add to it 1 tbsp. l. Aloe vera juice. Stir well and apply on the entire face every day. Keep this mask for about 40 minutes, then rinse with cool water. Repeat the procedure for a month.
It will take 1 tbsp. l. rose hips, pour 1 cup boiling water. After the mixture has cooled, moisten the pieces of gauze and apply to the affected areas of the skin. Proceed in about 20 minutes. Repeat several times a day.
From the cabbage to extract the juice, which should impregnate cotton swabs. Apply them to affected areas and keep for about 15 minutes. The procedure should be repeated daily for a month.
Should take 2 tbsp. l. nettle, pour 400 ml of hot water. Infuse for 2 hours. Take inside 100 ml before eating 3 times a day.
Medications cooked at home can be used not only as a cure for the disease, but also as a preventive measure.
Important to remember!Before using folk remedies, you should consult a doctor! If he approved of this kind of medication, then his constant observation is necessary.
In order to protect yourself from rosacea, you should take care of your skin, namely:
- avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, especially during the summer;
- Do not overcool the skin;
- minimize consumption of alcohol and spicy foods;
- Use cosmetics that do not contain alcohol.
Thus, the skin will have a natural healthy color. Watch your health!