Chronic tonsillitis is a pathological process of inflammatory nature in the palatine tonsils with a decrease in local protective functions.
In the disease, there are constant foci of bacterial infection in the lymphatic tissues of the tonsils.
In severe cases, it is necessary to remove the tonsils surgically. But this can be avoided with the start of a timely complex treatment with effective traditional and traditional medicine.
- Causes of
- Treatment of disease
- Nutrition rules
- How to cure folk remedies?
Disease leading to tonsillitis:
- Decreased immunity due to infectious diseases - scarlet fever, measles, tuberculosis in complicated form and with improper treatment.
- Dental caries.
- Hereditary factor.
- Pathologies of nasal breathing for adenoids, polyps( for the treatment of polyps in the nose, see this article), sinusitis, purulent sinusitis and curvature of the nasal septum.
The factors provoking the emergence of a chronic form of the disease include:
- hypothermia - frequent and prolonged;
- daily use of a small amount of liquid - up to 2 liters, use of untreated water of poor quality;
- frequent stress and depression;
- violation of the rest regime;
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- sleep disorders;
- disadvantaged ecological situation;
- working activities in hazardous production;
- improper nutrition with a lack of useful substances;
- is a bad habit.
Characteristic symptoms of
Pathology at the initial stage can be asymptomatic.
The main manifestations of the disease are:
- discomfort in the throat region - perspiration or sensation of a lump in the throat;
- purulent plugs in the tonsils;
- bad breath due to the release of pus from the tonsils;
- cough of paroxysmal form;
- changes the voice or its loss;
- increased sensitivity of the tonsils and pain;
- general malaise and fatigue;
- swelling of the palatine arches;
- pain when swallowing;
- reddening of the mucosa around the tonsils;
- pain in the ears;
- increase in body temperature, manifested usually in the evening;
- frequent sore throats.
Remember! With the chronic effects of infection on the tonsils, the risk of developing heart disease, kidney problems, rheumatism and skin problems increases, so it is important to begin competent treatment with a competent specialist on time.
Characteristic symptoms and treatment of chickenpox in children at home.
How can I quickly cure myositis with folk remedies? Read in this article.
Treatment of the disease
The diagnosis and selection of treatment for chronic tonsillitis is performed by an otolaryngologist.
There is a conservative and surgical method of getting rid of the disease.
The first type is possible with a compensated form of pathology and involves the use of a general effect on the body and treatment of palatine tonsils locally.
Specialists prescribe the following types of conservative therapy:
The local effect of on tonsils includes:
- lubrication of the tonsils;
- washing lacunae;
- course of physiotherapeutic procedures - laser therapy, short-wave UV radiation of the oral cavity and throat, ultrasound, inhalation with wet steam.
Treatment is carried out for a long time because of the probability of fading of uncomfortable symptoms with a non-eliminated completely inflammatory process, which increases the risk of relapse.
Important! Begin therapy after passing through the stage of exacerbation and elimination of sore throat.
Treatment lasts about 3 years with courses 2 times a year and is recommended for all family members of the patient.
Surgical treatment of is indicated in decompensated form of chronic tonsillitis and consists in the removal of tonsils in the absence of the effect of implementing multiple conservative effects.
In chronic tonsillitis, to avoid deterioration, should be excluded from the diet:
- solid food;
- fried, sharp, finished, sour and salty dishes;
- alcoholic beverages;
- too hot or cold food;
- food with artificial additives and flavor enhancers.
It is useful to include the following products in the daily menu:
- cabbage color and white;
- onion and green onions;
- Citrus Fruit;
- juice of pomegranate and orange;
- Morse from cranberries and cranberries.
In the autumn period with chronic tonsillitis it is recommended to take 1 glass of fresh berries a day - currants, cowberries, cranberries or sea-buckthorn.
How to cure folk remedies?
Doctors of otolaryngologists recognize the effectiveness of folk recipes in the treatment of chronic tonsillitis, but to use funds from natural components is recommended after consulting a specialist, in conjunction with the main therapy.
The most effective folk recipes:
- Floor- lemon mix with ½ garlic head and pour 2 cups of boiled water. After insisting during the day, the drug can take 1 tablespoon for an adult and ½ tablespoons for children in order to increase the body's defenses. Store mass in the refrigerator.
- If the disease worsens, it is useful to take 1 tablespoon of honey 3 times a day before meals, keeping the product in your mouth and rassasyvaya for 1-2 minutes. For children, a single dose is 1 dessert spoon. Caution should be exercised if there is an allergy to honey.
- For rapid relief of symptoms of tonsillitis, 2-3 days are recommended to lubricate tonsils with fir oil using a cotton swab dipped in the substance. Follow the procedure should be up to 5 times during the day. For maximum effect, one drop of fir oil can be instilled into each nostril.
- Calendula and chamomile flowers, elecampane root and licorice, wild rosemary and sage grass, eucalyptus leaves must be mixed in equal proportions. In 250 ml of water, add 1 tablespoon of the collection and boil for about 5 minutes. Next, the drug is infused for 5 hours and is used 3 times a day for 20 ml orally or used to rinse the throat.
- To 5 minced garlic teeth it is recommended to add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil , mix tightly and leave to infuse for 5 days. The resulting product is filtered, it adds a few lemon drops. The composition is administered orally 10 drops in the evening and in the morning.
- Beet is rubbed on a medium grater and carefully wrung out. The resulting vegetable juice is used 3 times a day for 1 teaspoonful for 2 weeks.
- During the day it is recommended to eat 10 seabuckthorn berries in several receptions for 1.5 months.
To achieve the maximum beneficial effect, you should follow the rules of preparation and application of traditional recipes.
Important! Before using any medication, it is recommended to rinse the throat to get rid of the rest of the beverages and food.
Atherosclerosis of the lower extremities: treatment with folk remedies and other useful recommendations.
On the treatment of uterine myoma by folk methods you can read in this article.
How to prepare milk whey at home?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /raznoe/ syvorotka-molochnaya.html
To prevent the development of the disease, simple rules and recommendations should be observed:
- Hardening of the body.
- Strengthening of immunity, including through the use of special remedies - Imudon, Immunal. Also read how to strengthen the immunity of folk remedies in children and adults.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Elimination of stressful situations.
- Moderate physical activity.
- Use of sufficient amount of liquid during the day - at least 2 liters.
- Visiting seaside resorts to prevent relapse.
Adherence to measures to prevent chronic tonsillitis can help reduce the likelihood of pathology. At occurrence of the first alarming symptoms it is recommended to address to the doctor to the otolaryngologist as soon as possible to start complex treatment in due time by means of traditional and national methods for the prompt convalescence and exception of complications and deterioration of a status.
See useful video on the topic of the article: