Parents try to help the child to be healthy from the first days of life. For him everything is bought the best, and every step is often controlled by experienced doctors. However, not all products that look qualitative, such is. Increasingly among moms there is a real stir: it turns out that there is an allergy to diapers, photos of which have filled the entire Internet! It's time to sort out the symptoms and understand how to protect yourself from such an affliction.
- Symptoms of allergy to diapers
- Allergy to diapers: photo
- Treatment of allergies to diapers
- Prevention of allergy to diapers
Drops in the nose for allergies Allergic reaction to sperm Allergic reaction to gel-lacquer List of allergy pills Allergy to dust: symptoms, treatment with folk remedies
Sometimes parents take an eating allergy for allergies to diapers. And here are the reasons for the second reaction:
- production - unscrupulous producers using substandard components;
- buying cheap diapers;
- intolerance to specific diapers;
- Rejection of a specific gel filler, top layer.
Important!The reasons are reduced to an important rule - to protect yourself, get proven diapers and experience of other parents. Individual counseling of a specialist will help you - he will determine whether the baby can have personal intolerance to certain types of diapers.
Children have very weak immunity, especially in the first few years of life. It is important to protect the child in time. If the allergy has already begun - quickly begin treatment.
Symptoms of allergy to diapers
It is possible to notice the following signs of the disease yourself:
- redness, irritation, itching of the skin, followed by peeling;
- edema of places that come into contact with the material of a poor-quality diaper;
Because of the above symptoms, the child becomes restless, constantly turns around, can not fall asleep - a significant sign. Often, mothers complaining of the violent temper of the baby, at first do not suspect that the disease arose. A terrible skin condition becomes noticeable later, when red spots appear on the body.
Remember that the baby will go faster - the skin is still too tender, and the immune system is not strong enough. The boy and girl have no significant differences in the development of reaction.
Important!What looks like an allergy to diapers is very similar to the manifestation of breast milk intolerance. A professional doctor will determine the real cause, and only after this begins the process of treatment.
How is the allergy to diapers manifested? Look at the photo.
Allergy to diapers: photo
The doctor will immediately try to determine the allergen. He will do it with your help, so give only accurate and verified information in response. In particular, you will be asked:
- how often did you change the brand of diapers
- if so, how many times and what changes have been observed;
- when the rash began;
- in which places the skin was most irritated at first and now;
- whether other children's "attributes" were changed-powder, cosmetics.
The answers to the last few questions are very important. If the skin turns red, irritated and flakes in the genital area, then the allergy really arose because of the diapers. If it is common in the body, it is worth remembering other factors.
Important!Do not try to treat allergies yourself! The child combed the wound to the blood? Do not use greens or iodine - this will instantly worsen the situation!
Treatment of allergies to diapers
The therapist will suggest using several therapies that will give the most effectiveness during the joint use:
- use of special anti-inflammatory drugs;
- children's baths;
- frequent change of a diaper (every 2-3 hours) or completely rejection of it.
Among the drugs are cream, ointments - they immediately affect the rash of rashes. How long does the allergy take? With proper application - up to one week. If the treatment was delayed, it would take longer to fuss with the irritations.
Drugs a doctor can advise:
- Bepanten (the cream is applied 2 times a day, gently rubbing into the affected areas of the skin);
- Desitin (applied more often - up to 4 times a day).
What to do and how to treat if the allergy is caused by the increased susceptibility of the child's skin to certain substances? The doctor should also check whether the medicine can be given to the baby. Bepanten and Desitin are contraindicated in persons sensitive to certain components of the drug.
Important!Before rubbing the ointment, the skin should be gently washed, dried, discarded.
Prevention of allergy to diapers
It does not matter whether you get rid of allergies or just worry about not having it - prevention is useful to everyone. In most cases, it really saved health.
Parents must comply with these rules:
- Immediately after treatment, stop using diapers. Replace them with diapers. Remember that grandmothers and great-grandmothers did not have disposable diapers, and after all they could bring up children well! Cope and you.
- Do not forget to change diapers in time. All responsibility falls on your shoulders.
- Do not limit yourself to changing diapers: if there are highlights, they need to be removed. Wash off gently so as not to irritate the skin with inaccurate movements. Wipe dry, only then put on a replaceable thing or use diapers.
- Air baths are important even after discontinuation of treatment. Leave the baby in the air - it should be at room temperature, do not open the window beforehand to ventilate. The procedure lasts 15-20 minutes.
- Use popular means carefully, even if they were advised by a significant person - a friend, a friend, a mother, a friend. The doctor knows best, and if he refuses, do not take risks.
- Revise the baby's diet. Proper nutrition will raise immunity, prevent the occurrence of allergic rashes in the future.
Children have their own characteristics. The task of parents is to notice them in time, because often an allergy occurs precisely because of the lack of proper attention of adults. Remember - doctors need to be treated on time, not postponing. Take care of hygiene carefully. Take preventive measures, and your baby will grow up happy, loved, healthy.