So, in the Volgograd region, starting in 2014, social projects began to be prepared and new socially-oriented non-commercial organizations ( shortly - NCOs) social security subjects in the area of social services of the population of our region are emerging.
We are aware that the operation of the main provisions of Federal Law No. 442-FZ of December 28, 2013 "On the Basics of Social Services for Citizens in the Russian Federation"
applies to citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the territory of the Russian Federation, refugees, as well as legal entities, regardless of their organizational and legal form and individual entrepreneurs engaged in social services for citizens.
List of NGOs from the register of social service providers
We present you the list of socially oriented non-profit organizations as social security entities operating in the territory of our Volgograd region:
- Autonomous non-profit organization of social support for the family "FAMILY"
- Autonomous non-profit organization "Sunny House "
- Autonomous non-profit organization" Speech center "Discourse"
- Autonomous non-profit organ"
- " Autonomous non-profit organization of social services "Mercy"
- Autonomous non-profit organization of social support for the population "Golden Autumn"
- Autonomous non-profit organization of social services for the population "Care"
- Charity Fund for Support of Russian Culture "Sobornik"
- Volgograd Regional Public Charitable Foundation"Children in Need"
- Interregional Charitable Public Organization "Committee for the Protection of the Grave""
- Interregional Public Organization" Family Law Center "
- Interregional Public Organization of Disabled Children" Scarlet Flower "
- Autonomous non-profit organization of social services" Opora "
- Branch" Living Heart "of the Fund for Assistance to the Development of the Municipal Formation Volgograd city" Living City "
- Volgograd regional public organization "LUCH" for providing social and pedagogical assistance to people with disabilities
- Volgograd Regional Branch of the All-Russian Public Charity Fund "Russian Children's Fund"
- Autonomous non-profit organization Center for Social Services of Population "TRUST"
- Alisa Psychological consultative center( not registered name), legal IP Manuylova L.V.
- Interregional Public Organization "Credit Rights Defender"
- Volgograd Regional Women's Union NGO
- Autonomous non-profit organization of social services "Territory of Good"
- Volzhsky Public Charitable Foundation "Children in Need"
- Autonomous non-profit organization of social services "Blagodat"
- AutonomousNon-commercial organization of social service "Integration"
- Autonomous non-commercial organizationsocial service "Assistance"
Portal of the Governor of the Volgograd Region
Attention - important information!
In the information and communication network of the Internet, you can see the full official register of social service providers on the Volgograd Governor's Portal in the section "The Committee for Social Protection of Population of the Volgograd Region", there is also a separate list of socially-oriented non-profit social welfare organizations with active links tothem.
What is meant by a non-profit organization?
This is a non-profit organization that does not have profit as its main goal and does not distribute profits among its members.
Its main goal is the achievement of public goods through the effective solution of various social, charitable, cultural, educational and other tasks. Although, NGOs of the NCO have the right to engage in entrepreneurial activities, if it is directed solely at achieving the goals of creating an organization.
What is regulated by the activities of NGOs?
The creation and foundation of the activities of non-profit organizations, including those socially oriented in the sphere of social services for the population as subjects of social security, is regulated by Federal Law No. 7-FZ of January 12, 1996( edition of March 30, 2016) "On Non-Profit Organizations", Where all the necessary positions are detailed:
- the concept of a non-profit organization: its legal status;name, organizational and legal form and nature of the activity;branches and representative offices;territorial subdivisions of public organizations and associations( unions);
- form of NCO;non-profit partnerships;private institutions;State, municipal institutions( budget, autonomous and state);associations( unions);
- addresses issues and procedures for its creation, registration, management, reorganization, transformation and liquidation;
- list of required constituent documents;its founders;activity and its types;the property and liabilities assigned to it;
- as well as how and by whom control of the activities of NGOs is carried out;What you need to do when changing the type of organization.
Who knows, maybe socially oriented non-profit organizations in the sphere of social services can more effectively perform social functions than the state?
But, on the other hand, state organizations are also able to fulfill their goals, tasks and functions in a high quality, full scope and have been doing this for years. Of course, provided they are adequately funded, timely solutions to the problems of ensuring their financial and economic activities.
- The portal of the Governor of the Volgograd region is a section of oblcomcomsecurity.
- Federal Law No. 442-FZ of December 28, 2013 "On the Basics of Social Services for Citizens in the Russian Federation".
- Federal Law of 12.01.1996 No. 7-FZ( edition of March 30, 2016) "On non-profit organizations."
Information leaflet, for carrying out outreach work with recipients of social services, was prepared by the author of this site on November 21, 2017. You can download it here: Socially oriented non-profit social service organizations.