Heartburn is an unpleasant burning sensation in the chest, often accompanied by flatulence, nausea, eructation, sweet or bitter taste in the mouth.
Sensation that occurs most often when lying down or after taking a heavy, fatty, spicy food. Heartburn causes discomfort and causes a lot of discomfort, worsening the quality of life.
Statistically, about 48% of women and more than 50% of men suffer from heartburn in Russia.
To get rid of unpleasant seizures in many cases can help traditional medicine, prepared from natural components available at home.
The main causes of
The problem of frequent heartburn is usually observed for the following reasons:
- Violation of diet and diet rules - poor chewing food, eating on the go, excessive consumption of sweet, salty, spicy, smoked, pickled food.
- A set of extra pounds.
- Harmful habits - smoking and abuse of alcoholic beverages.
- Frequent inclusion in the diet of tomatoes, citrus fruits, mint, chocolate. Excessive consumption of onions.
- Craze for coffee and fizzy drinks.
- Frequent and prolonged stressful situations, neuroses.
- Tight clothing, causing pressure on the abdominal cavity - belts, belts.
- Certain medications - ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid, naproxen, some means to lower blood pressure.
- Heavy lifting and tilting immediately after eating. Hernia of the esophagus of the diaphragm.
- Muscle weakening, which causes the pathology of the opening of the esophagus.
- The period of pregnancy, heartburn while waiting for the baby is due to increased intra-abdominal pressure.
And what do you know about Leonurus, the medicinal properties and contraindications of which are described in a useful article? Read the recommendations of traditional medicine.
For the treatment of which diseases you can put a magnet under the heel is written on this page.
Symptoms and signs
The main signs of heartburn include:
- belching sour;
- burning sensations behind the breastbone, differing in duration and level of severity;
- feeling of coma in the throat;
- ingestion of food from the stomach into the oral cavity in the absence of symptoms of vomiting when narrowing the lower part of the esophagus;
- vomiting, observed in severe complicated cases;
- feeling of heaviness in epigastrium.
Remember! Heartburn is not a separate disease, but it can be a symptom of the development of the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract and other organs and systems of the human body.
- recurrence of seizures more than 1 time in 7 days,
- enhanced anxiety signs,
- significant loss of appetite,
- difficulty swallowing,
- occurrence of constant fatigue and malaise,
- retaining a burning sensation, and after taking antacid agents;- should always seek assistance from an specialist.
Diseases and pathologies that can accompany heartburn:
- hernia of the diaphragm nutritional department;
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- gastritis with hypersecretion in chronic form;
- inflammation of the duodenum - duodenitis;
- cholecystitis - inflammation of the gallbladder;
- gastro-esophagennial reflux disease;
- effects of removal of part of the stomach, duodenum, gallbladder in the treatment of gastric malignancies and ulcerative pathology surgically;
- specific pain, which can be confused with heartburn, can be accompanied by angina.
And do you know about the contraindications of laxative candles of quick action? Read the answer to the question by clicking on the link.
What color should a lime honey be here to avoid falsification.
Ga page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/ mumie.html written about useful properties and contraindications mumie in tablets.
If you suspect a serious illness, it is recommended that you seek medical advice from a gastroenterologist for advice, diagnosis, and treatment options to correct the underlying disease that causes heartburn.
Emergency medical help for heartburn is recommended to be called in the following cases:
- The onset of bloody vomiting.
- Development of pain in the back or chest.
- Bloody or dark stools.
- Pain sensations intensify and are accompanied by nausea.
- Increased sweating.
Important !Untimely access to specialists in this case can endanger human life.
In folk medicine, there are many effective recipes for getting rid of heartburn.
The most effective are the following:
- To improve the condition, it is necessary to dissolve 1 teaspoon of aloe juice obtained from the leaves of the plant in 1 cup of boiled water.
- Fresh potatoes should be cleaned and rubbed on a medium grater. Pressed vegetable juice is consumed 20-30 minutes before eating 2 tablespoons. It is forbidden to store the product, the juice must be freshly prepared.
- Quickly eliminate heartburn by helping to soak 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Mint leaves are brewed tea, which is recommended to drink in quantities of up to 3 glasses during the day. To mint you can add a leaf of a guelder-rose or a currant.
- In 1 glass of water, you must dissolve 1 teaspoon of soda and drink the product. It is undesirable to use this prescription too often because of the risk of acid-base balance in the stomach.
- To treat and prevent heartburn will help pounded walnuts, consumed daily for 1 tablespoon per day. To achieve the effect, one intake of nuts per day is sufficient.
- In ½ cup of boiled water, you must dissolve a third of a teaspoon of wormwood wormwood. The drug is infused for 2 days and used in a cold or warm form in small sips.
- Quickly improve the condition of a person with heartburn in three meals will help the powder from the root of ara swamp, which is taken at the tip of a teaspoon, mixed with boiled water.
- In 100 ml of water add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. During seizures, the folk remedy is used in small sips.
Important! During heartburn attacks it is important to drink mineral water of warm temperature. This will help dilute the stomach acid.
To neutralize gastric acid, herbal teas from the following medicinal plants are also effective:
In emergency cases, for treatment of an attack, you can take medications for heartburn - Gastal, Giveskon, Rennie.
To prevent heartburn and improve the condition, you must follow certain rules in the diet:
- the exclusion of fried, spicy and fatty foods, especially in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- restriction of consumption of tomatoes, sour berries and chocolate;
- decrease in the content of sugar, increasing the secretion of stomach acid;
- food is recommended to be consumed in small portions up to 6 times a day;
- for each meal at least 20-30 minutes for thorough chewing food;
- to stabilize the production of gastric acid is recommended to include in the daily diet products with complex carbohydrates in the composition - bread with bran, brown rice, macaroni from durum wheat;
- to prevent the occurrence of heartburn can be used daily on an empty stomach buckwheat;
- at the beginning of an attack, it is necessary to eat grated carrots in small portions.
Important! After eating, it is not recommended to lie because of the increased risk of acid entering the esophagus from the stomach. After a meal, it is useful to take a short walk on the open air. If you still lie down, lift the pillow by 15-20 cm.
To reduce the likelihood of developing a pathological condition, it is recommended that the following rules be observed:
- Adhere to the right healthy diet.
- Thoroughly and slowly chew food.
- Limit the amount of spicy, fatty, fried foods.
- Reduce the inclusion in the diet of carbonated drinks, coffee and chocolate.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle - eliminate alcoholic beverages and smoking.
- After the power supply, do not incline, lie down and lift weights.
- Get rid of excess weight.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Do not wear tight clothing that presses against the abdominal cavity.
Rare attacks of heartburn can be effectively and quickly eliminated at home using folk recipes based on natural ingredients.
Some tips on how to get rid of heartburn, you learn by watching a video.