Hello dear readers! Today's topic of our conversation is devoted to the problem of what to do with high and low blood pressure( arterial and venous - systolic and diastolic) pressure at home using traditional medicine and folk methods( non-traditional).
We will consider a number of issues related to increased and decreased pressure, useful advice, important aspects of not harming yourself! So, let's get started. ..
Blood pressure: self-regulation
Because of the inherent nature of the natural biological mechanisms of self-regulation in the human body, a certain optimalblood pressure level. While we are young or healthy, we do not feel the differences in atmospheric pressure, magnetic storms and other external geoclimatic, solar, physical influences of our environment and psychological, physiological influences from all sorts of internal factors and social environment.
Higher and lower pressure
But, for various reasons, many aspects of our reality can enter: the genetic predisposition, stresses, unimportant physiological and psychological state and well-being, adaptive mechanisms, abilities and capabilities of our body begin to fail. It "gallops" arterial and venous pressure( systolic and diastolic), it has risen, it has fallen, we experience uncomfortable sensations, our head starts to hurt and dizzy, flies before our eyes, we feel shortage of air and embarrassment and pain in the regionbreast( where the heart) and stuff.
At the beginning, the painful symptoms and signs are of a short-term nature, the pressure has increased or decreased, but for a short while, all this passes even without taking medications. Later, a person develops diseases in which blood pressure can hold as persistently elevated / decreased, and he already needs a special appointment of treatment by a physician of a therapeutic profile. Treatment of conditions associated with high and low pressure should be complex and consists of: taking medications in the form of tinctures, pills, injections, injections, physiotherapy procedures, massage sessions, therapeutic physical fitness, treatment of chronic diseases of internal organs.
Diseases associated with high and low blood pressure
There are all known diseases in which high or low blood pressure is the leading symptom and sign of disorders and disorders.
Hypertension( arterial hypertension, hypertension) is the most common cardiovascular disease associated with high pressures and high vascular tone, which can not become elastic at the right time, expand and reduce pressure in the bloodstream. It affects up to 30% of the adult population. With increasing age, the prevalence of hypertension increases and reaches 50% or more. Adverse effects of high blood pressure include lesions of the internal organs: the brain, the heart, the kidneys are the organs of the "target".All blood vessels in the body, including the fundus, also suffer. With neglect of the disease, the patient deteriorates vision, memory decreases, weakness in the hands and feet, and the course of hypertension in the form of a crisis can result in myocardial infarction, stroke and death.
I must say that the treatment of hypertension in the official traditional medicine is more sophisticated, has a large arsenal of pharmacy anti-hypertensive pharmacological agents and drugs, treatment options, rather than treatment of hypotension.
Hypotension( hypotension) manifests itself as low blood pressure figures and low tone( hypotension) of the vascular bed - blood, lymph. It is much less common when compared with the prevalence of hypertension. Immediately make a reservation that this article does not deal with urgent conditions of hypotension caused by acute blood loss due to external or internal bleeding. Hypotension can lead to fainting, collapse, it is also unpleasant and disturbing.
During periods of deterioration in the hypotonic the head turns, flies fly before the eyes, it vomits, it stays in a semi-faint state.
The treatment of hypotension has been poorly worked out in medicine, therefore the main recommendations for correcting blood pressure towards its increase are active lifestyles, motor activity is shown, often hypotonic people constantly take abundantly caffeine-containing foods: strong black tea, coffee. Good influence is rendered by toning up preparations - extracts, tinctures of natural adaptogen-stimulants: ginseng, magnolia vinegar, eleutherococcus spittle and others.
We, here, consider both variants of vascular disorders, correction of disturbances, of course, that most of this article is devoted to problems associated with hypertension-hypertension.
How to lower pressure quickly at home
Often after stress, pressure can rise very sharply, there is no one to help, there are no medications that lower blood pressure. If you feel bad, call for an ambulance. But if you still feel bole-less tolerable, you can at home use some recipes and tips.
Symptoms of high pressure
- A sharp headache, often in the back of the neck, upper neck, may be dizziness.
- Shortness of breath - lack of air, swelling of the lower extremities, puffiness of the face, pain in the heart - behind the sternum.
- Darkening in the eyes and flickering "flies", "mesh", heart palpitations, noise in the head and ears.
- Nausea, possibly with vomiting, redness of chest and face.
Keep in mind that some citizens do not show high self-esteem! A person can experience only that he seems to "stagger", "toss" from side to side.
Causes of high pressure
- Excess weight of , when more body weight - more in the body of the blood and higher the load on the vessels.
- Tobacco smoking - nicotine narrows the vessels, they are less elastic.
- Stress - loads the body with neuropsychic tension, breaks sleep, dulls the ability to relax and rest.
- Heredity - predisposition to high pressure due to anthropological structure of the body, propensity to stress factors and so on.
- Ecology - negatively affects the vital activity of the whole organism bad ecology of the environment.
- The hypodynamia of is a sedentary lifestyle, the lack of useful loads, including moderate stress, dulls the adaptive ability of the body to self-restore equilibrium.
- The lack of vitamins and nutrients - harms the whole body, and not only the vessels.
- Wrong, irrational diet - excessive intake of salt and fat harms the vessels.
- Drinking, alcoholism - unnecessarily load the body unnecessary and indecent, form a psychological and physical dependence on ethyl alcohol, harm all internal organs and physiological processes and functions in the body.
How to quickly reduce pressure at home
Do not self-medicate, consult a physician-therapist, carefully read the instructions for use of Kapoten and Corvalol - indications and contraindications.
Rapidly to knock down high arterial pressure it is possible only tablets and drops: Capotenum( captopril) and Corvalolum. For urgent pressure reduction, the circuit works: 1 Kapoten tablet is put under the tongue and resolves. If the pressure does not start to decrease - take Corvalol - 40 drops per third of a glass of water and take it inside.
Monitor the pressure with a tonometer twice a hour. If the pressure remains high, try to dissolve half a tablet or a whole Kapoten tablet every hour, but no more than four tablets a day.
Keep in mind that very high blood pressure is a threat to health and life. To help yourself, a person should stop, calm down, sit down or lie down and measure their pressure. If the indicators of the upper pressure somewhere around 160 mm Hg, and the lower - 95 mm Hg.art., urgently call an ambulance.
How to urgently lower blood pressure
Popular advice and recipes
First, relax, breathe a little more often and deeper than usual. Do in the act of breathing an emphasis on inspiration, and let the breath out easily by itself under the action of gravity itself. With each active stretched inhalation, relieve the accumulated nervous and physical stress, feel comfort and relaxation. After a few minutes, measure the pressure with a tonometer. You can relieve the pressure by twenty to thirty units.
Vinegar from apples
Take the apple cider vinegar, dilute it with a little cool water, soak the towel and wrap it with a compress of the feet for 10 minutes. Pressure can be reduced by forty units.
To lower pressure, keep your hands to the forearm under the flowing stream of cold water, sprinkle it with your face, neck;you can moisten the napkin in water and attach it to the base of the throat - between the clavicle( in the thyroid gland), then to the solar plexus area. You can also lower your legs into the pelvis with cold water on the ankles for one minute.
Recipe from pharmacy infusions
In order to instantly lower the pressure of folk remedies at home, make a compound that greatly helps hypertensive patients. The prepared medicine is carried in the vial with you. A recipe from 4 pharmacy tinctures: valerian, hawthorn, motherwort, valokardin. Drain all contents into one bottle, which you need to carry with you. As soon as your blood pressure suddenly increases, just take 1 teaspoon of the drug, diluted in 50 ml.water.
Very quickly, you can lower the pressure with an alcohol tincture of calendula. Take it on 25-35 drops 3 times a day. She quickly removes headaches, improves sleep and improves performance.
Mixture of vegetable juice
It is very useful to drink a mixture of juice from vegetables. Mix 1 glass of beet juice, 1 glass of carrot juice and half a cup of cranberry juice. Add 250 grams of honey and 110 ml of vodka to the mixture. Mix the whole mixture well, drain into a container and cover it well. Take the drug 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals for 1 hour.
Lowering the pressure at home can be the most accessible and easy way: self-massage of the neck, cervical-collar zone, front surface of the chest, head, abdomen with massage techniques: grinding, kneading and stroking. On the head massage make the scalp - from the neck to the back of the head and the head, from the forehead to the back of the head. Massage the area of the temples, forehead. The session should last about 10 - 15 minutes. Actually process those areas of the body where you feel blocking energy, free blood flow, where, by stretching, you will turn painful sensations into pleasant warmth and comfort. Rest easy for half an hour. At high pressure, the unit is located at the point of the neck to the head! !!Work with it, with the muscles of the shoulders.
Slices of ice
When you feel the pressure is significantly increased, lie on the bed, rested face down in the pillow. Ask someone to bring you 2 pieces of ice, then attach them to the place where the neck crosses to the head. Keep ice until it melts. Then rub this place until there is warmth and comfort. Do this procedure no more than once in 3 days. The pressure will begin to drop instantly.
Home remedies and recommendations
How to reduce pressure at home with the help of ordinary mustard plasters? They need to be placed on: the base of the neck behind, the middle of the calf muscles, shoulders. Such warming up within 15 minutes of the named zones will help to relax the body and widen the lumen of the vessels, thereby removing the blockages of energy and blood flow and automatically lowering blood pressure.
Tea with honey and lemon
Drink a cup of loose black tea with a spoon of honey and juice from half a lemon. During the day, repeat the procedure and this will help keep blood pressure values within normal limits.
Morse from acidic berries
Medicine recommends drinking fruit drinks from sour berries: cranberries, cowberries, viburnum. Such a drink trains blood vessels, soothes headaches and relieves nausea. Prepare the drinks yourself at home, do not take the ready in the store.
preparations The development of hypertensive crisis can be suppressed by intramuscular injection Magnesium sulfate( magnesia sulfate) 5.0 - 10.0 ml.in combination with Dibazolum and Papaverinom on 2,0 ml. But let the nurse, doctor or nurse do it. Also apply the drug Nifedipine - up to 20 mg.etc.
Calming nerves with medicinal tincture
High blood pressure is often after nervous experiences. The patient needs to quickly calm his nerves. At home, it is recommended to take a combination drug from pharmacy tinctures: peony, motherwort, hawthorn, valerian.
Each drug should be taken in 20 drops, with soreness in the heart of the doctor advised to take Corvalol.
How to prevent hypertension without reconsidering the habitual diet? Exclude from the menu heavy meals and products: sharp, fatty, spicy. Limit the salt( kitchen) salt. She is the main enemy of man, violating the elasticity of blood vessels, provokes a rapid increase in blood pressure. You will not regret! You will lose weight and bring with the help of diet pressure indicators back to normal.
Use fresh apples and other fruits, make them compotes, fruit drinks. When hypertension is very effective use of cranberries, hawthorn, dogrose.
Revise the habits of
Discard bad habits and bring in useful ones: regular moderate exercise, walking outdoors.
Recipe with honey, nuts and pollen
In practice, good results in the application showed a recipe with honey and pollen. Take both components in the same ratio and consume 1 teaspoon before meals 3 times a day for 30 days. After a two-week break, the course of treatment is repeated.
Option 2: quickly knock down the pressure can be a mixture of honey bees with walnuts. Both products take 100 gr. And use the same above scheme.
Reduction of blood pressure by vegetable juices
At home, blood pressure can be well reduced by using vegetable juices from fresh seasonal fruits. The ready drink is stored in the refrigerator for 24 hours, so prepare it once a day and then use it for one day.
# 1.Recipe: 7 parts of carrot juice;4 pieces of celery;3 parts spinach;2 pieces of parsley juice to mix and use inside. Cook so that you get 1 liter of a mixture, which you can drink before meals.
Such a purification course lasts thirty days, after a break for 2 weeks and repeat the course. The lower blood pressure should also soon stabilize.
# 2.Recipe: 10 parts of carrot juice;3 parts of beet, cucumber juice;1 part kiwi juice.
Cocktail take three tablespoons 30 minutes before meals. But, you need to start treatment with one tablespoon, especially if the hypertensive is over fifty years old.
We examined the main ways that they could help lower the pressure at home. Other methods are less effective.
Tablets from increased pressure
For urgent pressure reduction apply tableted pharmacological forms of medicines. About tablets against pressure in detail:
- Noliprel is a complex medicine for hypertension, powerful and effective, common in hypertension and overweight.
- Clopheline - was previously very common in the application. Clofelin quickly reduces pressure, but not for a long time. Currently, the medicine is used extremely rarely and is no longer being produced, so it is obsolete, and there are more harmless analogs( the same Captopril-kapoten).
- Enap( enalapril) is an ACE inhibitor, an analog of the kapotene.
- Kapoten - ACE inhibitor, acts smoothly, but quickly and at the same time gives a long-lasting effect.
How to reduce the pressure during pregnancy
All the above reasons for high blood pressure try to exclude. The most effective and harmless means for reducing the pressure in pregnancy is to reduce the amount of water consumed, but not exactly and not dramatically. Watch for well-being. Exclude from the diet products that cause thirst. Try to abandon salt and salty foods, while the amount of water consumed may increase, but the pressure should decrease.
From folk recipes to reduce pressure recommended taking cranberries, beets, viburnum( juices, decoctions), honey.
How to reduce the pressure without tablets at home
How to quickly raise the pressure at home
Well, finally we got to the treatment of hypotension - low blood pressure. Many people experience a state when the value of the pressure digits is below the normal values. Although they are, of course, less than hypertensive patients. But, nevertheless. ..
Why the pressure fell - causes
- Predisposition genetic. About 10% of people inherit hypotension. Moreover, women are more likely than men. They are usually sluggish, asthenic, quickly fatigued.
- Harmful habits and irrational lifestyle, which includes tobacco smoking, malnutrition and malnutrition, alcohol abuse, inactivity and so on.
- Side effects of medications.
- Diseases: kidney, stomach and intestines, heart and blood vessels.
- Professional factors.
- Impossibility to adapt to climate change.
- Depressive state.
Which pressure is lowered
The normal blood pressure is defined as 120/80 mm.mercury column. And small deviations are not a pathology, because normal flushing for some people is considered to be pressure in the range of 100/40 or 90/60, while they feel themselves normal. But, with the deviation of the figure in the lower side, the state of health becomes worse and then one can talk about hypotension.
The pressure is lowered, which falls below the normal values of 120/80, the person feels bad. A sharp drop in pressure is fraught with a critical condition with the possible development of shock and this is life-threatening.
Symptoms of reduced pressure
They are individual, but we can distinguish the following symptoms:
- severe headaches( sometimes pressing in the temples);
- absentmindedness and inability to work;
- impaired visual function;
- pre-occlusive condition;
- sweating and pale skin.
How to quickly raise the pressure at home with medical and folk remedies
In folk medicine, there are methods how to urgently increase pressure in the home. But they should be applied in cases of the onset of deterioration of well-being, call for emergency help if you are seriously ill. To raise blood pressure can:
- a cup of strong coffee, tea;
- black chocolate;
- breathing exercises: you need to take a deep slow breath through your nose and just as slowly exhale, but through your mouth. Repeat the exercises for three to five minutes;
- BAT acupressure: begins with grinding of the ears, then - stimulate the point located centrally under the nose by vibration and rotation;
- walking in the fresh air;
- contrast shower;
- tincture of Chinese magnolia vine or other adaptogen, which can be purchased at a pharmacy without a prescription. Toning tincture is taken for 25-30 drops before meals.
It is important for hypotenics to have a high-grade and high-quality night's sleep, observe the daily routine, avoid sharp turns of the head, rationally and correctly eat, and often ventilate the room.
How to raise the pressure of tablets urgently
The most effective tablets and drugs for hypotension:
- Ascorbic acid;
- Acetylsalicylic acid( aspirin);
We raise the pressure of folk remedies without drugs and at home
There are effective recipes to quickly raise the pressure.
Increase the pressure can juice aloe tree. Take in the morning and evening before eating one teaspoonful.
Brew tea from a thistle. One tablespoon of dry herbs pour 250 ml of boiling water and infuse for an hour. Take tea 150 ml four times a day.
Infusion from immortelle will help to cope with hypotension.10 g of herbs brew 250 ml of boiling water, leave for 1 hour. Use infusion of 30 drops before meals in the morning and evening.
Black tea with cognac
To raise the pressure, black tea with added cognac will help, the dose of alcoholic beverage should not exceed 50 ml.
Collection of herbs
Infusion from the collection of medicinal herbs is prepared as follows: take in equal proportions hawthorn, mistletoe and leaves of the shepherd's bag. One tablespoon of the collection pour a glass of boiling water and insist for two hours. Take the infusion received instead of regular tea in the morning and evening.
Food to increase pressure
People suffering from hypotension should adjust their diet, dividing their meals by four to five times. Include the following products in your diet:
- products and dishes containing salt and spices, for example, smoked products, herring, canned goods. They will help narrow the blood vessels, thereby increasing the blood volume and activating the work of endocrine glands;
- products with fat: fish oil, fish, meat. Fat will increase the level of cholesterol in the blood, and this will impede blood circulation and increase blood pressure;
- nuts that are rich in fats and amino acids;
- coffee, cocoa and strong tea. They contain caffeine, a lot of useful substances and antioxidants, contributing to the normalization of pressure;
- carrots, beets, spinach and sorrel. They have toning properties, normalize pressure, relieve fatigue and drowsiness;
- berries: raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, cornelian;
- products containing iron: red meat, liver, buckwheat, oatmeal;
- medicinal herbs: lemongrass, hawthorn, wormwood, schisandra.
How to raise the pressure during pregnancy
- To increase and normalize blood pressure during pregnancy will help:
- enter into the diet: beef liver, fatty fish, fruits, vegetables, berries, nuts;
- infusions of herbs: dog rose, dandelion, aloe, raspberry, currant;
- specially designated by the doctor medicinal products of vegetable origin: tincture of magnolia vine, eleutherococcus, aralia;
- use of black tea in the morning, and green in the evening;
- honey and dried fruits.
It is not recommended for women to use spices, foods with high salt content, smoked foods, as they hold water in the cells, which leads to kidney problems and the appearance of edema.
What to do to keep the pressure never going down
Stick to a few simple but important rules:
- the right way of life, the absence of bad habits;
- high-grade and rational food;
- regular sleep, not less than eight hours;
- daily use of clean water over one and a half liters;
- systematic outdoor walks;
- seasonal intake of vitamins;
- moderate physical activity;
- control of its weight;
- to reduce the amount of stress and overvoltage.
How to treat low blood pressure
Prophylaxis of hypotension includes systematic visits to a cardiologist, mandatory monitoring at home blood pressure. Doctors recommend people with low blood pressure to find their occupation, which brings them satisfaction in life. It is important to live and enjoy work, hobbies.