Inflammation of the gums is a common problem that many people face. The main cause of the disease is the multiplication of bacteria. Harmful microorganisms accumulate between teeth and gums, with insufficient hygiene they begin to multiply actively. As a rule, timely cleaning of teeth can effectively get rid of pollution. However, it is not always possible to do this qualitatively. After that, serious problems begin that cause pain in the mouth. With this disease, doctors recommend rinsing. Than to gargle a teeth at an inflammation of gums? This will be discussed in this article.
- The main causes of inflammation of the gums
- Antiseptic means: what to rinse gums with inflammation
- Bleeding gums: anti-inflammatory drugs will help to solve this problem
- Antibiotics for inflammation of the gums
- The gum or gingiva - the essential oils quickly will solve a problem
- Treatment with folk remedies
- How to properly gargle gums
The tooth of wisdom grows and the gum hurts - what to do? Inflammation of the gums: treatment at home Correctly choose ointment from gum disease Rapid and effective treatment of gum tumor at home Causes of bleeding gums and treatment
The main causes of inflammation of the gums
Inflammatory process in the oral cavity develops for many reasons. However, all of them are divided into two groups: local exposure, which causes harmful microorganisms, and internal effects, they are provoked by common diseases of the body.
Physicians identify the main causes of the disease:
- poor quality oral hygiene, which provokes the development of pathogenic microbes;
- formation of tartar;
- deterioration of the immune system of the body;
- the pathological process develops near the aching tooth;
- chronic ailments;
- genetic predisposition;
- tobacco smoking;
- taking certain groups of medicines (antidepressants, birth control pills, vasodilators);
- hormonal changes associated with pregnancy.
To solve the problem with inflamed gums, there are many effective folk methods and quality medications. Today, any rinse aid in the pharmacy can be purchased at an affordable price and without a prescription.
Antiseptic means: what to rinse gums with inflammation
Dentists agree that the best way to eliminate inflammation of the gums is just rinsing. There are many effective solutions. They kill harmful microorganisms that cause inflammation, and also treat damaged tissues. Qualitative solutions for reconstructing the gums are described below.
- Furacil. For preparation it is necessary to take two tablets, grind them and dissolve in 250 ml of warm water. Furacilin rinse the mouth cavity every 3-4 hours for the day.
- Chlorhexidine 0.05%. This drug is a powerful antimicrobial solution. Chlorhexidine rinses the mouth after dental hygiene three times a day. The procedure itself should last about a minute.
- Miramistine 0.01%. The medicinal solution perfectly destroys harmful bacteria. The procedure is necessary after brushing your teeth, three times a day.
All of the above medicines are effective antimicrobial solutions. Before use, it is important to carefully read the instructions so as not to damage your health.
Important! Than to gargle a teeth at an inflammation of gums at the child? To treat the disease in a child, it is better to choose natural preparations or folk methods. However, if the doctor recommends medication, then the medicinal solution is forbidden to swallow.
Bleeding gums: anti-inflammatory drugs will help to solve this problem
All anti-inflammatory drugs do not have antiseptic properties. However, they qualitatively and quickly reduce the inflammatory process. Typically, all these drugs in their composition contain alcohol, which is necessary for the manufacture of this drug. Typically, dentists recommend such drugs:
- Stomatophyte is a herbal remedy. It is prescribed in combination with gingivitis and periodontitis for 2 weeks;
- Tantum Verde consists of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory components. Due to this composition, the preparation effectively removes inflammation. To prepare a therapeutic fluid, 15 ml of the drug must be dissolved in 15 ml of liquid;
- Chlorophyllipt is made on the basis of eucalyptus leaves. It takes 1 hour to prepare the drug. Spoon the drug dissolve in a glass of warm water. Rinse your mouth three times a day.
Important! Than to gargle a teeth at pregnancy? To relieve the inflammation of the gums, the expectant mother can use all the medications, but they are forbidden to swallow. However, before using any medication, consult a doctor.
Antibiotics for inflammation of the gums
Preparations of this group are used only for very serious diseases (for example, if pus appeared). The question of prescribing antibiotics for antimicrobials should only be decided by the doctor, since the specialist takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient and the nature of the ailment. In this case, do not engage in self-medication, since it can only bring harm.
During the treatment of gums, dentists often recommend the use of such antibiotics:
- Amoxicillin - a pill of broad bactericidal action. Usually they are recommended to apply no more than 500 ml per day. The course of therapy lasts no less than a week;
- Erythromycin is a bactericidal drug that affects gram-positive microorganisms. Assign tablets three times a day, 250 mg each. The course of treatment lasts about 10 days;
- Metronidazole. This drug is antimicrobial. The daily norm of the medicine is 500 mg, they are divided into two times. Take the medicine after eating. Duration of treatment is about a week;
- Ampicilin qualitatively destroys pathogenic microorganisms. Assign a drug of 250-500 mg, 4 times a day. The duration of therapy is more than 7 days.
Attention! During treatment with antibiotics, it is recommended to take Linex or Lactulose. These drugs will protect the intestinal microflora and help to avoid dysbacteriosis.
The gum or gingiva - the essential oils quickly will solve a problem
Natural essential oils qualitatively eliminate inflammation and restore the oral mucosa. In addition, these substances destroy pathogenic bacteria, relieve pain and eliminate bad breath. For treatment is suitable oil purchased at a pharmacy or cooked by hand. The following are the oils that help to quickly fix the problem.
- Oil based on black cumin. This substance perfectly eliminates bleeding gums, relieves pain and disinfects the oral cavity. Several drops can be rubbed into problem areas. Rinsing also helps.
- Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic that effectively destroys pathogenic bacteria. A few drops (2-3) must be dissolved in 250 ml of warm boiled water. Rinse your mouth after every meal.
- Sea-buckthorn oil is an effective natural substance that heals damaged tissues and also relieves pain. The oil is suitable for rubbing into affected areas and rinsing.
Important! Essential oils are excellent for gargling mouth, with inflammation of the gums. However, solutions on their basis are forbidden to swallow.
Treatment with folk remedies
If problems with the gums just begin, then restore their health can be herbs. Also "grandmother's" methods are excellent for complex treatment with medications. For the rinse, the following herbs are perfect:
- St. John's wort;
- oak bark;
- Golden mustache;
- root of aira.
To prepare a medicinal broth you need to take one of the herbs or several of their kinds. Dry raw materials (2 tbsp. spoon) pour 400 ml of steep boiling water. After that, the broth is boiled over a slow fire for about 5 minutes. Then put in a thermos and give a good brew. Rinse the mouth cavity 3 times a day. However, you need to do this after brushing your teeth.
Important! Chamomile is forbidden to boil, as it will lose its healing properties. This plant should be simply poured with boiling water and allow time to be infused.
For gargling gums a solution with soda and salt is excellent. For preparation of a medicinal mixture it is necessary to take 1 hour. spoon substance (soda or salt) and dissolve it in 250 ml of warm water. The prepared liquid is rinsed every hour. The medicine with salt and soda helps to effectively eliminate germs, and remove inflammation.
How to properly gargle gums
For a qualitatively conducted procedure, it is necessary to prepare a glass of the medicinal solution. It must be warm, so that damaged areas do not cause even more damage. The procedure should be carried out every hour, but in this matter it is necessary to get a doctor's advice and carefully read the instructions. Gargle gums are desirable after hygienic cleaning of teeth. Thanks to this sequence, the useful solution will act directly on the inflamed areas.