Sporish is an annual plant 10 to 80 cm high with small, greenish-gray leaves and pale green flowers that appear from April to late autumn.
The plant is unpretentious, grows on any soils.
Distribution area - everywhere except Antarctica and the Arctic.
- The healing parts of a plant
- The composition of useful substances
- The healing properties of
- For those who wanted to give birth to a boy
- Usage in traditional medicine
- Daily dosage and dosage
- Available contraindications
Healing parts of a plant
Spores or a mountain bird is known for healing properties from ancienttimes.
One of the unique features of the plant is considered to increase the possibility of conception of the child and getting rid of infertility.
For medicinal purposes, various plant components are used:
Sporis is known not only in folk medicine, but also in pharmacology.
Composition of useful substances
Useful effect of the plant due to its rich composition:
- vitamin C;
- tanning agents;
- coumaric acid;
- vitamin A;
- gallic acid;
- essential oils;
- vitamin K;
- coffee acid;
- vitamin E;
And what do you know about herbs that reduce appetite and suppress the feeling of hunger? Read about them by clicking on the link.
How to take tansy from parasites in the body is written on this page.
The healing properties of
Unique components in the composition allow the use of plants for the prevention and treatment of various diseases and pathologies:
- Eliminates the processes of inflammation in the body.
- Helps with increased body temperature.
- Promotes increased blood clotting and thickening.
- Relieves spasms and pain.
- Destroys pathogenic bacteria and viruses, preventing their reproduction.
- Has a wound healing effect.
- Strengthens blood vessels( cleansing with folk remedies).
- Displays worms from the body( symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body).
- Tissues the muscular musculature of the internal organs - the uterus, the intestine.
- Promotes increased immunity.
- Positively affects the human nervous system( about strong sedative herbs written here).
- Stops bleeding and prevents their occurrence.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Promotes the removal of excess fluid from the body.
There is as yet no evidence of the possibility of treating male and female infertility.
But there are folk recipes based on plants that can eliminate endocrine pathologies and reproductive system disorders that are the cause of the impossibility of conceiving a child.
Use of sponges is recommended after consulting a doctor and only as an adjunct to the main treatment for maximum effect.
For those who want to give birth to a baby boy
The gender of the baby's future depends on the set of chromosomes of the sperm that fertilized the egg.
And what do you know about the benefits and harms of soluble chicory? Recommendations are described in a useful article.
Read the instructions for using Eleutherococcus tincture here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/nastojki/ eleuterokokka-primenenie.html learn the composition of the tincture of the root eleutherococcus.
The activity and activity of various spermatozoa can be influenced by human nutrition.
Adopting grass sporisha, according to scientists, is not able to affect the increase in the possibility of conception of the boy.
Use in Traditional Medicine
Spores can be used as infusions and broths as a separate remedy or as a component in the herbal collection.
The most famous and effective recipes based on sponges for pregnancy:
- In 1 liter of boiled water, it is recommended to add 6 tablespoons of spore, insist for 1 hour, carefully strain and consume throughout the day.
Daily infusion should be fresh .
- In 100 ml of boiled water it is necessary to dissolve 2 tablespoons of sponge grass and put on a water bath for 30 minutes.
After the resulting broth, leave it in the thermos at night.
In the morning the medicine is taken on an empty stomach for 3 tablespoons.
It is recommended to store the broth in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days.
- In 1 cup of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon of sponge, cook the mixture in a water bath for 20 minutes.
Insist for 40-50 minutes and strain thoroughly.
Use the remedy up to 4 times a day for 2 tablespoons.
- In 0.5 liters of boiled water in a thermos bottle, it is necessary to dissolve 4 tablespoons of sponge grass in a dry form.
Insist for 4 hours, strain and consume 0.5 cup before meals.
This broth will help cure infertility in women and men.
- Effective herbal collection with the addition of sporasses to restore the function of the ovaries.
For its preparation, it is necessary to mix 1 part sporisha( medicinal properties and contraindications), sweet clover and sage with 2 parts of cuff ordinary and flowers of knot-litter.
In 1 cup of boiled water dilute 1 tablespoon of the resulting healing collection and put on a water bath for 20 minutes.
Next, the broth is carefully filtered and brought to the initial volume by the addition of boiled water.
Add 10% golden root tincture in the amount of 1.5 ml.
The decoction is applied before meals on the third part of the glass.
Daily dosage and dosage
Daily, the broth should be fresh .In the course of the day, for conception, it is necessary to use up to 1 liter of money from spoiling.
During treatment with medicinal herbs, it is recommended to exclude garlic and onions from the diet.
Accept the plant best from the last days of menstruation or a couple of days after it, every day, until the onset of ovulation.
Bird mountaineer is able to increase the tone of the uterus, which can cause miscarriage.
Therefore, it is not recommended to use drugs based on spongy in the second phase of the cycle and during pregnancy because of the risk of premature birth and blood clots.
During pregnancy, it is not recommended to use spores with a tendency of women to thrombophlebitis and varicose veins.
After giving birth, the plant can have the following positive effects on the body:
- cleansing and contraction of the uterus;
- blood thickening;
- stop postpartum bleeding.
Receiving funds from a medicinal plant can cause an increase in the level of androgens in the blood and decrease the amount of estradiol.
In addition to the period of pregnancy, sporassy grass is contraindicated in the following situations:
- Urinary tract and kidney disease in acute form( about treatment with folk remedies written here).
- Cardiovascular pathologies, including angina pectoris.
- Low blood pressure.
According to official data of physicians, grass is not capable of curing infertility, but there is evidence of positive effects of plants on the body of men and women, especially on the reproductive system, relieving of a number of diseases that prevent the conception of a child.
It is strongly recommended to watch the video about the powerful healing power of grass sporish growing at your feet.