1Back Stretching for the Prevention of Spine Diseases
- 1.1What is the stretching of the back muscles?
- 1.2Static gymnastics
- 1.3Asanas of Yoga
- 1.4How to stretch the back with osteochondrosis
2Exercises for stretching the back and spine at home
- 2.1Exercises for stretching the back
- 2.2Stretching for the spine
- 2.3Cross legs
- 2.4Turns of the back in different directions on a chair
- 2.5Exercise "Mermaid"
- 2.6Forward slopes
- 2.7Turns with the feet
- 2.8Stretching against the wall
- 2.9Back Sitting Turns
3Want to get rid of back pain? Regularly perform exercises to stretch the spine
- 3.1Why is stretching so important?
- 3.2Rules of stretching
- 3.3Important note
- 3.4What exercises are the most effective?
4Exercises for stretching the back and spine at home with osteochondrosis
- 4.1Situations where lessons are not recommended
- 4.2Stretching of the back in case of a disease
- 4.3Comprehensive technique for the prevention of disease
- 4.4Gymnastics for the lumbar region
- 4.5Strengthen cervical and thoracic parts
- 4.6Work with the use of cargo
5Stretching for the back: basic exercises
- 5.1General tips to reduce back pain
- 5.2Exercise 1. Cat Pose
- 5.3Exercise 2. Reincarnation from a cat to a dog
- 5.4Exercise 3. "Crocodile"
- 5.5Exercise 4. "Hero"
- 5.6Stretching for the back. Universal methods
- 5.7Exercise 1. Twist with thighs
- 5.8Exercise 2. Use the ball for fitness
- 5.9Exercise 3. Rear stretch with turns
- 5.10Exercise 4. Dorsal twist
- 5.11Exercise 5. Upper turns
- 5.12Exercise 6. Pose "Printing"
- 5.13Stretching for the back in the workplace
- 5.14Exercise 1. Sitting twist
- 5.15Exercise 2. Scrolling the Shoulder Joints
- 5.16Exercise 3. Hugs
- 5.17Exercise 4. Hugs of legs
- 5.18Exercise 5. Inclination
- 5.19Exercise 6. Stretching the forearm and shoulder
- 5.20Exercise 7. For the upper back
- 5.21Exercise 8. Squats
- 5.22How to charge for lazy people
Back Stretching for the Prevention of Spine Diseases
Stretching the back heals and prevents diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Performing gymnastics for stretching the spine can return the joints elasticity and mobility. Exercises for stretching the spine are suitable for those who have a low-activity lifestyle.
Regular exercise will relieve muscle tension, improve blood circulation and metabolic processes in the vertebrae and joints, develop coordination, correct spine defects, eliminate painful Feel.
Due to muscular stretching, the posture is restored.Gymnastics for stretching helps to relax, due to the beneficial effect on the human nervous system.
Regular exercises relieve headaches with osteochondrosis.
What is the stretching of the back muscles?
With age, muscles, cartilage and tendons lose elasticity. The first signs of diseases of the musculoskeletal system appear. Stretching of the back and spine will help to prevent this.
There are five types of stretching:
- Active - suitable for an experienced athlete, involves self-study;
- Passive - for beginners, stretching the spine is conducted under the guidance of an instructor;
- Dynamic and ballistic - recommended to professional athletes, movements are performed with a wide range until the appearance of light painful sensations;
- Static - holding a certain posture for a long time, requires maximum endurance.
Stretch the spine, you can perform exercises on special simulators or with the help of gymnastics.Each lesson should not last longer than 5 - 10 minutes.The complex consists of exercises that you can do yourself, without an instructor.
For classes at home, a static set of exercises for stretching the spine is suitable. The program consists of smooth movements with a short fixation of the pose.
How to properly prepare for a stretch of the back:
- Be sure to warm up before exercise;
- Involve all the muscles and joints;
- Stretch each muscle group from 15 seconds to 1 minute;
- Do not jerk, stretch the body smoothly;
- Breathe quietly;
- Train regularly.
Exercises for stretching the back muscles at home:
- Sprain the spine on the horizontal bar. Hang on the crossbar, as far as you can, pull up as much as possible.
- Straighten, put your hands on your shoulders. Pull your head up.
- Sit on a flat surface, stretch your legs in front of you. Make alternate slopes.
- Lie on your back. Bending a little leg in the knees, grasp the crown of the head. Slightly strain the abdominal muscles, rise. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Sit on the floor. Bend your legs, grasp your knees with your hands, fix the position for about 15 seconds.
- Stand up straight, relax. Tighten the neck muscles. Make head inclinations.
- Stand with your legs together. Grab your legs with your hands in the area of the calf and make the slopes forward.
- The starting position is the same. Stay still. Strain the abdominal muscles for 5-10 seconds.
- Sit on a chair (suitable for home), put your hands down. Turn the head to the left - to the right, leaning to the shoulder. Maximize the amplitude of movements.
Do several approaches to this complex of exercise therapy with an interval of no more than 10 minutes.Exercises for stretching the muscles are recommended to begin with 10 repetitions, gradually increasing the amount.
Asanas of Yoga
If you are familiar with the practice of yoga, then you can safely use the six most useful asanas for the spine, designed to stretch the muscles. They are recommended for scoliosis, hernia, osteochondrosis and other diseases, for preventive purposes, during pregnancy.
We offer exercises for stretching the spine at home:
- Cat: stand on all fours so that the center of gravity falls on your knees and palms. Bending back, take a deep breath, raise the head and pull the upper part of the trunk. Exhaling, lower your head, draw in your belly, round. Slowly perform 10 times. Do on an empty stomach.
- A cat with rotation increases the load. The starting position, as in the previous exercise. Feel an even line of back and start rotating around an imaginary horizontal axis. Make the spine move. Round your back - exhale, squeeze - inhale. Repeat 6 times.
- The stretching step involves the leg muscles. Standing on all fours, sit down on the bent right leg, pull the right hand forward. Then focus on the left arm and pull back the left leg.
- Closed plow: Lie on your back with your hands behind the crown. Raise your elongated legs to the right angle, pull your toes to yourself, and your heels from yourself. Then slowly lower your legs by the head, take your toes in the palm of your hand. Maximize the stretch. Breathing should be calm. Hold the position for 1 minute, then gradually increase the time. Be careful: do not lower your legs lower than the flexibility of the body allows.
- Rolls on the back: sitting on a flat surface, pull your legs to the trunk, pressing your feet to each other. Grab your ankles with your hands, press your chin against your knees. The back of the neck, neck and back represent an arc. Rewind back. Return to the starting position. Do it 10-20 times. Breathe freely. Perform rolls on a flat floor.
- Cobra: lying face down, connect the feet. With your chin, bend into the mat, press your hands to the floor. Do not tear off the bottom of the abdomen, lift the upper trunk as high as possible. As far as possible, tilt your head back, eyes raise. Breathing through the nose. Return slowly to the starting position. Repeat 5-10 times.
How to stretch the back with osteochondrosis
To remove the pain in osteochondrosis and other diseases of the locomotor system helps traction, or traction. Performed both in a medical institution and at home.
Doctors contradict this procedure.As a result of traction, vertebral fissures widen, so that pain disappears.
Conversely, the increased size of the muscles leads to the formation of cracks.
The therapeutic effect of the procedure increases the use of modern exercise equipment for the spine at home. They are horizontal stretching of the spine, which significantly reduces the trauma of the stretchable tissue.
Here are exemplary traction exercises for stretching the back and spine:
- Stand up against the wall, push your shoulders, buttocks and heels to her as much as possible. Take a slow breath, hold your breath. Pull the back of the head. Hold for a few seconds. Exhale and relax the body. The number of repetitions is 3-4.
- Pull against the wall, inhale through the nose. Hold your breath, move your hands to your chest, then lift it up. Look at the outside of the hand while pulling the other hand along the trunk. Hold the brush with your fingers pointing to the side horizontally. Exhale, return to the starting position. Relax and repeat the exercise 2-3 times.
- Lie on your back, stretch your arms behind your head. Press your chin to your chest, connect your legs. Pull the heel of one leg forward, and the sock the other back. Feel the body with a horizontal surface, relax. Repeat the procedure for both feet. Then lightly strain the spine and bend. Repeat - 2-3 times.
- Accept the position for stretching on the back. Place your hands under your neck, connect your legs. Socks pull to yourself until you feel tension in your back. Do fast movements with your feet to the sides, the heels remain motionless.
There are contraindications, in which stretch muscles of the back do not follow:
- Do not stretch for diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis;
- With extreme caution, do stretching for osteochondrosis;
- In a series of contraindications - cardiovascular diseases, in a special list - thrombosis;
- Listen to yourself, consult a doctor if you are pregnant;
- Do not perform for colds and viral infections, during heat;
- Do not overexert while exercising.
Failure to comply with these rules will lead to serious complications.
A source: https://pozvonochnik.guru/uprazhneniya/rastyazhka-spiny.html
Exercises for stretching the back and spine at home
Be sure to include in your workout exercises for stretching your back. Your muscles should be elastic and strong so that there is no danger of injury.
Exercises for stretching the back
The main indicator of body aging is flexibility, the main component of which is the mobility of the spine and back. Your mobility and beautiful posture depend on the condition of the spinal column and spinal muscles.
Not only sports lovers and dancers need flexibility and mobility, each person should follow the flexibility and engage in stretching his back.
And this will help our exercises for flexibility of the back, which can be performed at home without spending a lot of time and effort.
Stretching for the spine
Procedure:sit on the floor with legs wide apart, tilt your head forward. Then slowly start to stretch your chest to the floor. Breathe in normal mode, as you are comfortable.
When the head is tilted, the chin should be pressed to the base of the neck - this will strengthen the muscular sprain of the back.
"You must feel the movement of each of your vertebrae - that's what Margo McKinnon, director of the famous pilates center in Toronto, is teaching his students.
"This exercise stretches the paraspinal muscles (muscles of the spine). You can feel this effect in the painful sensations of the hamstrings and calf muscles.
"It's not at all necessary to reach out to the toes with your hands - we do not have a goal to lie on the floor - and do not have to suffer a lot of pain in the muscles for a long time. Once you feel the stretching of the ligaments and muscles - return to the starting position.
McKinnon recommends doing this and other stretching exercises every day, preferably in the evening, after a heavy, busy day.
Procedure:standing on all fours, alternately bend and bend your back.
Make sure that all three parts of the spine are involved: lumbar (lower), thoracic (middle) and cervical (upper).
Perform the exercise slowly and carefully, do not make sudden movements. For one movement, it takes about 3-4 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5-6 times.
Procedure:Lie on your back, bend your knees, feet firmly pressed to the floor. Hands stretch along the trunk, palms down. It is important to breathe correctly: breathing in and exhaling for about 4 seconds.
Throw the right knee through the left leg ("leg to toe" position). Slightly tilt the hips to the right (literally 5 cm), and point the knees of both feet to the left.
"Do not try to touch the floor with your knees says Marla Eriksen, a fitness trainer and a CanFitPro representative. "When you feel that the maximum amplitude has been reached, it's worth stopping."
In the process of movement, your right shoulder can rise slightly - this is natural. But you do not need to tilt your head, keep it straight. Then turn your right hand so that the palm "looks" upward, and begin to pull it to your head.
"It will open your chest and perfectly stretch the spine says Eriksen. Hold in this position for 1-3 minutes, then repeat with the other leg.
Turns of the back in different directions on a chair
Procedure:sit on a chair, put your feet together. Begin to turn the upper part of the trunk to the left so that the shoulders also turn to the left side. Hands can hold on to a chair, to keep the balance.
Make a turn with the most comfortable amplitude for you. You will feel a stretch from the waist up to the shoulders. "You can hear the characteristic cracking of the vertebrae, but it's normal, do not worry.
It's just the joints that work, "states Larry Feldman, a chiropractor and founder of the Toronto medical center. Hold in the turn for 20 seconds (this is about 6 breaths-exhalations), then slowly return to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise in the opposite direction.
Procedure:stand up straight, legs spread wide apart. The toes look outward.
Pull yourself into the stomach, tighten the buttocks and do squats so that your hips are parallel to the floor. Put your hands on your knees.
Raise your pelvis, cutting muscles (imagine that you strongly want to toilet in a small way, but it is necessary to endure). Take a deep breath, keep your back straight.
Then exhale sharply and turn your shoulders to the left. Hold in this position for 20-30 seconds (inhale-exhale 3 times slowly). Return to the starting position, repeat the exercise in another direction.
Procedure:sit on the floor, bend your legs under yourself and move them a little to the left of yourself. Hold your left ankle with your left hand. Raise your right hand and take a deep breath.
Tilt your arm to the left side above your head, exhale. As soon as you feel the tension and stretching of the ligaments in the right side, stop and stay for 20-30 seconds.
Do 2 more times on this side, then repeat the exercise with the other hand.
Procedure:sit on the floor, legs straighten. For exercise, you need a small towel or a special belt for yoga. Take a deep breath and stretch your arms up.
Exhale and begin to tilt the torso forward, trying to touch the legs with the stomach. Take a towel or belt, grasp your feet and gently pull it on yourself.
"When stretching the spine, hold your neck at the same level as him advises Eva Redpath, personal trainer and founder of Body Conditioning by Dancers in Toronto. Once more, take a deep breath, and as you exhale, tilt the body as low as possible.
Hold for a period of 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Do as you feel comfortable, just gradually increase the time. "Stretch until you feel light tension. Do not suffer much pain. "
Turns with the feet
Procedure:Lie on your back and lift your legs up, bending them in your lap. Put your hands on the floor, palms down.
"Take a deep breath, count to four, exhale slowly, then turn your knees to the right and lower them on the floor, "recommends Mark Crocker, founder of In Your Element Personal Fitness and Rehabilitation in St. John's.
The left hip lift up, but shoulders are tightly pressed to the floor. "Do the exercise with feeling, with alignment, without hurrying. If you hurry, there will be no effect. " Try to keep your knees together, lower them as low as possible.
Hold in this position for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position. Do the exercise the other way. Do this stretching daily, at least once on each side.
Stretching against the wall
Procedure:stand close to the wall, your tailbone, shoulder blades and head should be firmly pressed against the wall surface. Hands raise up, palms outward, bend them at the elbows so that the brushes are at shoulder level.
Begin slowly pulling your hands up, not tearing off the wall. Raise them to the maximum limit, but remember that your body should not break away from the wall.
"Focus on the exercise, do not rush, try to raise your hands as high as possible says Scott Tate, a certified kinesiologist from Toronto and a spokesperson for the Ontario Kinesiology Association. Then go back to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 8-12 times (if you have pain in the shoulders, then do 3-5 times, no more). "It's not as easy as it might appear at first Tate says. You will feel how the muscles of the chest, shoulders, back will be stretched.
Back Sitting Turns
Procedure:The secret of this exercise, according to Jay Blanik, the world-famous fitness coach and best-selling author "Full-Body Flexibility is that you need to gently stretch your spine without resorting to force. Sit on the floor, keep your back straight, straighten your legs.
Then bend the right leg in the knee and throw it across the left thigh. The left leg also bend, put the heel under the right thigh. If it is too difficult for you, keep your left leg straight. Put the left elbow on the right knee, from the outside, and lightly press down on yourself, until you feel tension in the muscles.
The right hand should be turned aside slightly, turn the head to the right. Hold in this position for 30 seconds, breathe smoothly and deeply, then return to the starting position. Do the exercise the other way. "Do not just turn your back in different directions, but stretch it, develop muscles advises Blanik.
A source: https://WomanShape.ru/fitness/uprazhneniya-dlya-rastyazhki-spiny
Want to get rid of back pain? Regularly perform exercises to stretch the spine
Hello dear readers of the blog of Alexey Shevchenko "Healthy way of life". In the world, there is not a single adult who would not occasionally encounter bouts of excruciating pain in his back.
And of course, when the back hurts so much that even the most comfortable and expensive orthopedic bed seems like a real machine for torture, I do not even want to think about any exercises.
But in the vast majority of cases it is the exercises that are the means of saving and reducing pain.
When a painful attack passes, the most conscious people decide how to properly take their back to prevent reoccurrence.
They carefully look for complexes of special exercises more interesting, sometimes they even get advice from trainers of fitness centers and medical specialists gymnastics, but still very often overlook such an important and absolutely necessary for the health of the back element as exercises for stretching the spine. This article is devoted to them.
Why is stretching so important?
Exercise for stretching is often ignored, as they are slightly different from the usual exercises.
Many do not even perceive them as "real" exercises, because when stretching, almost no movement occurs.
But it is these exercises that are vital for maintaining the health of the spine.
The human back is an extremely complex structure of muscles, ligaments, tendons and bones. Due to the fact that a person is a bony being, his spine undergoes truly titanic loads, even if a person does not suffer from excess weight.
Regular stretching exercises help maintain the elasticity of the ligaments, help spread the intervertebral discs, which are constantly compressed by body weight pressure.
Exercises for stretching should be done at the very beginning of an individual complex of therapeutic gymnastics, immediately after the warm-up.
They prepare their backs well for further work. In addition, stretching can be done and as an independent complex.
But again, before you start the very stretching, you need to warm up properly.
Rules of stretching
Despite the fact that almost all stretching exercises are static exercises, it is necessary to warm up well before they are performed.
If you perform them without preparation, you can get either serious injuries or micro-trauma, which are no less dangerous, since they lead to a gradual development of inflammation in the damaged muscles and ligaments.
When doing the exercises, you must observe the following rules:
- Do exercises slowly and carefully.
- Never bring the exercise to the pain threshold.
- Hold the stretch for 10-20 seconds.
- Do not hold your breath. Deep and rhythmically breathe in any position. If breathing is interrupted, then it is necessary to relax the tension.
- In a daily complex include several types of exercises.
Special equipment for pulling at home is not required. But if you have complexes of home sports, then you can include in the complex hanging on the bar or the Swedish wall.
If you decide to do stretching exercises and to develop the flexibility of the spine after there are pains in the back, you should first consult a doctor.
If you have a diagnosis of intervertebral hernia, osteochondrosis or there are other diseases of the back, be sure consult your physician before including any new stretching exercises in the daily complex the spine.
What exercises are the most effective?
For daily stretching, it is better to choose the easiest and easiest exercises. They do not need to warm up very long, and they practically do not pose a risk of injury. There are many such exercises.
Sit on the floor, legs wide apart. Bend your head, and then slowly lean forward, stretching out your straight arms. Breathe deeply and freely.
This very simple exercise stretches well all the muscles around the spine (paraspinal muscles), and also studies the hamstrings, and the muscles of the calves.
In no case should the exercise be painful. Once you feel discomfort, you need to stop moving forward and fix the pose.
- Stretching in the pose of a cat (camel). This exercise is sometimes called the "pose of a cat and sometimes "the pose of a camel."
Stand on all fours. Slowly bend your back up and down. Repeat 5-6 times.
This exercise perfectly studies all three parts of the spine - lumbar, thoracic and cervical.
- A twist with crossed legs. Lay down on your back, bend your knees, hands spread out with your hands palms up. Breathe smoothly and calmly. Place your right foot on your left, and slowly tilt your hips to the left.
You should feel a pleasant pull in the body. Do not try to touch the knees of the floor. As soon as discomfort appears, stop the slope.
When performing the exercise, it is permissible to tear your shoulders slightly off the floor. Fix the pose for 30-60 seconds.
Repeat the twist to the left and right.
- Stretching of the waist. Sit on a chair, put your feet on the floor, moving your knees. Turn the upper part of the trunk. When doing the exercise, you can help yourself by holding them by the chair. During the twisting in the back can be heard a small clicks - it's not scary.
Scrolling must be carried out only to the extent to which it does not cause discomfort. No pain, no delay of breathing should not be.
Fix the pose for 20 seconds, and then follow the exercise, turning the other way.
- Stretching back into squat. Put your feet wider than your shoulders, unfolding your feet outwards. Tighten the hips and buttocks and try to sit down so that the knees form a right angle, and the thighs are parallel to the floor. Hands rest on your knees. Pull the pelvis forward and upward. Turn the shoulders to the left and fix the pose for 20 seconds.
Straighten and stand up straight. Then repeat the exercise with turning to the right.
- Stretch "mermaid." Sit on the floor, bending your knees. Bend and sit so that the knees are on the left. Grab your left hand with your ankles. Lift up your elongated right arm. Pull the casing to the left. Hold the pose for 30 seconds. Repeat the exercise in the opposite direction.
- Stretching forward. Sit on the floor, stretching your legs in front of you. Take a yoga tape or a regular towel and put it on your feet, as shown in the picture.
Slowly bend down to your knees, helping yourself with a towel. Lean forward as much as you can (there should be no pain), and fix the pose for 30 seconds.
This exercise can be repeated many times, and with each performance you will lean a little further.
In no case do not force the slopes and do not try to execute the "fold". This should happen by itself and without the slightest pain.
- Stretching near the wall. Stand up straight, with your back against the wall. Press your elbows bent in the elbows against the wall, unfolding your palms outward. Slowly straighten your hands upwards, without tearing them from the wall.
Repeat this movement 10-12 times.
Despite its simplicity, these exercises can significantly alleviate back pain and even completely get rid of them.
So, dear readers, if you have friends who have a backache, you can share a link to this article with them.
And in conclusion I propose to see a small video showing how these and similar exercises should be performed.
A source: http://dolgo-zivi.ru/uprazhneniya-dlya-rastyagivaniya-pozvonochnika
Exercises for stretching the back and spine at home with osteochondrosis
Exercises for stretching the back and spine will allow to maintain a beautiful posture of a healthy back and eliminate possible disorders of the spine in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions.
The spine plays a very important role: it is responsible for the musculoskeletal function, affects the performance of all internal organs and systems.
At the same time, during it a very high burden occurs during life, which is fraught with various abnormalities and diseases (osteochondrosis, scoliosis, etc.).
Stretching the spine at home will allow you to correct its curvature during the rehabilitation period, eliminate unpleasant symptoms in the back area after a hard day's work.
If daily exercise in the morning or in the evening to stretch the spine, you can achieve perfect flat back, get rid of pain in the chest or neck, strengthen the spine and achieve its flexibility.
The main thing in performing the elements on stretching the spine is to do them all gradually, avoiding sudden movements. It is unacceptable during the exercises to experience pain, discomfort.
Everything should be smooth, gradually, so as not to cause injuries to the vertebrae.
Situations where lessons are not recommended
Despite the fact that all exercises for stretching the spine at home are performed exclusively for therapeutic and preventive purposes, there are a number of cases in which it is inadmissible to engage in self-medication. In particular, such gymnastics is contraindicated in such diseases (in a neglected form), as:
If there are injuries to the back, you should consult a specialist before starting the training. Probably, the back stretch will have to be performed under the supervision of a doctor.
Contraindication to the performance of exercises are diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, angina pectoris).
During physical training, an increased load on the cardio system will invariably be created, which can increase cardiac muscle contraction and lead to the development of arrhythmia, tachycardia and aggravate the current disease. When thrombosis perform exercises for stretching the spine is also prohibited.
Physical training during fetal gestation is contraindicated, since all of them are performed either on the stomach or in the head down position, and this will create pressure on the fetus.
If the pregnancy is normal, then to eliminate the pain in the back and reduce the load on the spine is shown a set of exercises performed on the ball for fitness.
During the onset of menstruation, it is also better not to stretch the spine, since any physical activity during this period is contraindicated.
Any illness during an exacerbation, acute respiratory viral infection, influenza, the presence of infections are a contraindication, because the body at this time needs rest and bed rest, otherwise the risk of developing various complications. In order not to risk your health, it is better to consult with a doctor on the eve of the classes and conduct a comprehensive examination of the body, if there are any reasons.
Stretching of the back in case of a disease
Osteochondrosis is a disease that is detected in 70% of people.
Treatment of this disease should be comprehensive, with the use of medicines, folk remedies and therapeutic physical training.
Stretching the spine with osteochondrosis will promote lengthening of the muscle fiber, which is damaged by the development of the disease.
Thanks to the stretching, the metabolic processes are normalized, the blood flow improves and the spacing between the vertebrae increases.
Stretching the back with osteochondrosis will help relieve tension and lower the pressure on the intervertebral disc.
Thanks to daily activities, you can get rid of the unpleasant acute pain that often occurs with osteochondrosis, normalize breathing, eliminate dizziness and generally strengthen your back.
If there is no osteochondrosis, then such gymnastics is an excellent way to prevent it.
This is especially true for those people who, by their activities, experience increased stress on the spine (working at a computer, driving a car, working at a machine, etc.).
Young mothers are also at risk of developing osteochondrosis and scoliosis, as they experience increased load on the back during feeding, rocking the child, leaving in general for a small crumbs.
With osteochondrosis, you can perform exercises at home or under the supervision of a specialist. If funds permit, it is recommended to purchase a special simulator, with which you can stretch the spine smoothly, gradually and evenly.
For want of such a possibility, conventional means of convenience are suitable: a board, a sofa or a bed. The exercise consists in fixing the legs at the top and stretching due to their own weight.
This element is not easy, and performing it to a person with poor physical preparation will be somewhat difficult, so it is better to try another method.
Stretching of the spine is possible with the help of a horizontal bar. To do this, you need to jump, cling to the crossbar of the horizontal bar and hang as much as you can with your hands. Every day, the number of approaches and time should be increased.
On the bar you can perform other elements for stretching the spine, which will allow you to develop flexibility, strengthen your back, improve posture, get rid of stoop and even help grow a few centimeters if the person's age is less than 20-24 years.
The simplest and most pleasant way to help improve the musculoskeletal system is swimming.
Unlike other methods that are rather difficult to perform, swimming is recommended to everyone, regardless of age, physical fitness and the presence of excess weight.
Regular visits to the pool will help relax the spine, improve posture and well-being in general.
Comprehensive technique for the prevention of disease
Pain after a day's work in the back area is familiar to many people. It is most often to remove it by using various ointments or gels, which is fundamentally wrong.
After all, the deformation of the vertebrae is not eliminated, but only the symptoms are removed, which are characterized by a rapid return after the end of the drug or the performance of labor duties.
Only the daily morning stretching for the spine will help to eliminate the root cause of unpleasant symptoms and prevent its appearance in the future.
The benefits of such exercises will be with spondylosis, osteoporosis, a hernia of the lumbar spine, narrowing of the spinal canal, radiculitis.
So, if there are no contraindications (fever, pregnancy, illness in the stage of exacerbation), then you can perform stretching exercises on the spine.
Gymnastics for the lumbar region
- 1 It is necessary to lie on your back, bend your knees, and put your feet on the floor, pushing them apart with the width of your shoulders. In this position, you need to inhale by typing a full chest of air, and exhale, holding your breath for 7 seconds. The number of approaches is 5-10 times.
- 2For the next exercise, you will need a horizontal bar, which you need to climb to, grab onto the crossbar and hang down. At first it's good to have a partner on the insurance that will help and support. Hanging on the crossbar takes about 60 seconds. In total for 1 time it is necessary to do not less than 4 approaches.
- 3It is necessary to lie on your stomach, stretch your arms along the body and try to raise both your head and legs, fixing them in this position for a few seconds.
- It is also good to perform an exercise called a snail. To perform it, you need to lie on your stomach, rest your hands on the floor and try to reach the nape of your toes with your fingertips.
- 5 To develop the back musculature it is possible to lie on your back, bend your knees, clasp your arms and pull them to your stomach.
Strengthen cervical and thoracic parts
To strengthen the cervical spine and thoracic need to stand up straight, legs on the width of the shoulders and try to turn the head as far back as possible, fixing the body in this position for several seconds. You need to perform alternately from the right and left side.
The head inclinations forward and backward, from side to side, will help to strengthen the cervical spine and stretch it, relieving the feeling of stiffness and constriction in this part of the body.
Work with the use of cargo
Stretching the spine at home is possible with the use of cargo. To do this, you need to sew a special belt with strong cords on both sides, which will be attached to the weights.
Next, you need to lie on the bed in the belt and attach to it a load that will hang from the bed and increase tension.
The weight of the cargo, the mass of which must be at least 2 kg, should be the same on both sides.
To do this, lie on the rug, bend your knees, put your hands behind your head and in this position make inclines forward. In total you need to perform at least 5 approaches.
Sitting at the computer, you can briefly distract yourself, stretch your arms forward, attaching them to the lock, and stay for 10 seconds.
This will relieve tension from the cervical and thoracic spine. You can perform the exercise standing up, stretching your hands as much as possible.
Alternately, you can get your hands over your shoulders or put them behind your head, spreading your shoulders back to the stop.
To stretch the spine, yoga classes are well suited. This type of training contains a complex of asanas aimed at gradually strengthening and relaxing the muscles of the back, stretching the spine, improving respiratory function and the work of internal organs.
Regular exercise of physical exercises, for which a day will not be spent more than 15 minutes, will keep the spine healthy until old age.
A source: http://LechenieGryzhi.ru/uprazhneniya-dlya-rastyazhki-spiny-i-pozvonochnika/
Stretching for the back: basic exercises
Our back is designed for constant movement, and the limitations in this lead to pain and stiffness in the muscles. Everyone, regardless of age and sex, can benefit by performing stretching exercises for the back and spine, which are given in the article.
General tips to reduce back pain
Stretching for the back for beginners requires certain conditions. What you need to consider:
- Comfortable clothes that will not hold traffic.
- The process should be painless; do not need to twist the body in difficult positions.
- Do all the exercises slowly, avoiding jumping and doing the right squats.
- The surface must be clean and level, with a large enough free space to move.
- Hold positions can be from 10 to 30 seconds, to soften the joints and muscles. Stretching for the back is performed regularly, with the first time there will be no relief. As a rule, for a tangible result, you need to do the complex 5-6 times.
In the presence of pain in the back or neck, it is better to consult a physician or physiotherapist to discuss whether a certain set of exercises should be done.
Stretching the back and spine, which is performed regularly, can help keep muscles flexible, prevent tension and discomfort in the back. Gymnastics for beginners is elementary, and it can be performed at home or at work without spending money on gyms and fitness clubs.
Exercise 1. Cat Pose
With this exercise, stretching of the back and ridge is well done. A pose is taken in the lap, hands in front of the palms to the floor. The fingers should be in the opposite direction from the body. Slowly lower your head down, and lift the ridge upward, arching your spine and stretching.
If there are neck injuries, before performing an exercise to stretch the back and spine you need to talk with your doctor about whether it is possible to perform such gymnastics.
If there are usual pains in the neck, you need to make sure that the accepted position of the body at the level of the torso, you do not need to bend your chin down. In addition, if there are difficulties with rounding the upper back, someone will need help.
Let someone put their hand between the shoulder blades while the spine will bend.
Exercise 2. Reincarnation from a cat to a dog
Perform the exercise in the pose of a cat on the hands and knees with a rounded spine, the palms are placed on the floor, the direction of the fingers - away from the body.
Slowly the back aligns, the look is directed upwards, is maintained for five seconds and is occupied again by the cat's pose.
Thus, a weak tension of the muscle tissue is achieved, pain in the lower back is facilitated and flexibility is increased.
Exercise 3. "Crocodile"
To make this posture, you need to take a position lying on your stomach. Elbows bend and put their hands on the floor at the level of the armpits. After this, emphasis is placed on the thoracic part of the body and its elevation.
The "crocodile" position is well suited for those who are also engaged in respiratory gymnastics. With this practice, a sense of anxiety is reduced in addition to stretching the back.
Exercise 4. "Hero"
It is necessary to sit so that the legs are bent in the knees and calves, the feet will be on each side, and the soles of the feet are directed upwards. The toes should touch the body or be as close as possible.
Hands are on their knees. The maximum time is maintained. In this position, you can watch TV and combine business with pleasure.
In the process, the lumbar sprain extends, the fatigue of the legs is removed after a busy day.
Stretching for the back. Universal methods
There are a number of exercises that are shown to everyone without exception. They can be done to relieve fatigue and painful sensations in the back. And to maintain a general tone, they are useful to people of any age ..
Exercise 1. Twist with thighs
This charge spins the lower half of the body in the opposite direction to the upper half of the body, pulling and leveling the ridge. Lying on the back, the left knee bends up and moves to the right side.
Hands lie flat, not looking up from the floor, the head looks upwards or in the opposite direction for better tension. Thus, the body slowly turns in different directions with a delay of 10 seconds.
The abdominal muscles are strained to support the back.
Exercise 2. Use the ball for fitness
An emphasis is put on the stomach and pelvis on the ball in such a way that there is no unnecessary tension.
Hands on the back of the head, the head extends upwards, which promotes the deflection of the spine and the stretching of the trunk.
The ball provides additional support and helps the spine to arch naturally.
Exercise 3. Rear stretch with turns
This gymnastics helps to relax not only the back, but also the hips.
Laying on the back, legs together, knees rise so that the pelvis is perpendicular to the ground, and the shins in parallel, hands on the sides.
At an angle of 90 degrees, you can gently push your knees to your chest for more stretching. You can also tilt your legs to the right, then to the left, while keeping the position - the hips are pressed to the floor.
Exercise 4. Dorsal twist
Position sitting on the floor, legs stretched forward. Torso turns the upper part in the waist area of the body in both directions, stretching the back.
You can have a knee bent at the knee for the other and, resting your elbow on the knee, twist the trunk. Frozen in this position for twenty seconds and repeat in both directions.
If the stretch is made to the left, you should try to look through your left shoulder.
Exercise 5. Upper turns
Performing this stretching, involve the muscles of the upper region of the back. Breathing must be deep. The movements are performed rhythmically, but without much haste.
Exercise 6. Pose "Printing"
For the next warm-up, you need good flexibility, if you have a back injury, it's better to postpone it. Nevertheless, for those who are in good condition, stretching will be performed for the back of the lower part while strengthening the abdominal muscles.
Sit on the floor, knees bent. Slowly bend the legs, until the pelvis is almost vertical to the ground with the legs pointing outward. The legs are held together, leaving the space between the legs and hips.
After this, the forearms move through the hole between the thighs, you need to tuck them under the calves and reach out to grab around the ankle.
This posture is held for at least 20 seconds at a comfortable state of health.
Stretching for the back in the workplace
With sedentary work, when you have to be at the computer all day or just at a table, the most spine suffers.
By the evening a person feels pain and heaviness in the entire back and cervical section.
To avoid this, from time to time it is worth doing simple exercises right at the workplace.
Exercise 1. Sitting twist
A warm-up is done without getting up from the chair. Sitting at an angle of 90 degrees with a straight back. Making slow rotations by a trunk in both parties, it is necessary to watch, whether tension on sides is observed.
When turning, use the stomach, back and shoulders, all in one direction.
After the body is twisted in one direction, hold the pause for 15-20 seconds, then take the original position and turn in the other direction.
Without fanaticism! You do not have to turn too fast or turn around far. To deepen the twist, you can place one hand on the opposite knee and gently push away from it. When the body is scrolled to the left, the hand should be on the outer edge of the left knee.
When turning left, you should try to look to the left side over your shoulder, and vice versa. You can help yourself with your hands, grabbing the sides of the chair (if they are available).
Exercise 2. Scrolling the Shoulder Joints
This can be done while on the street, in a city, in a car or in the shower. The shoulders are scrolled backward 10-15 times. Having rested, repeat in the opposite direction.
Repeats at least five times in both directions. At the same time the sight is directed forward, there is no need to strain the muscles of the neck.
Exercise 3. Hugs
Both hands grasp the body in the chest area. In the position of "hugging" you need to stay at least ten seconds, inhale and exhale to relieve tension from the body.
Exercise 4. Hugs of legs
The "hugs of the legs" are produced. It kneads the back, neck and shoulders. Position sitting on the edge of the chair (without wheels), feet on the floor. Slopes are made to the legs in such a way that the chest touches the lower leg.
Hands let hang, as if they were dead. After that, feeling relaxed, place your arms around your legs, grasping the opposite arm behind your forearm or elbow.
It lasts at least 10 seconds and is repeated at least twice.
Exercise 5. Inclination
When doing the exercises the slopes, the hip portion is more involved than the back. The whole spine is stretched from the neck to the tailbone.
Bending over, without bending the knees, you need to reach out as far as possible to the toes.
Another option - with bent feet to touch your fingers and slowly straighten your knees without taking your hands off.
You need to hold on for ten seconds and do the movement five times.
Exercise 6. Stretching the forearm and shoulder
Without getting up from the chair, the opposite hand is taken and moves to the other side of the body. It is necessary to try at the same time to press your hand as close to the body and feel the tension. Hold the stretch for 10-15 seconds. In both directions five times.
Exercise 7. For the upper back
Sitting with a straight back, stretch your arms in parallel.
Clasp your palms and stretch a little forward, as if you need to jump into the water, the head and neck are relaxed at the same time.
Stand for thirty seconds. Return the trunk to a sitting position with hands raised on each side, repeat five times.
Exercise 8. Squats
The right squats make the muscle corset stronger. To do this, you must put your feet to the width of your shoulders, keep your back straight and at an angle of 90 degrees bend your knees.
How to charge for lazy people
For those who do not want to strain themselves, there are many assistants and devices.
A stretch-back simulator gives relaxation and relief of pain in the muscles of the back and neck.
Such inventions help to restore correct posture, shape of the spine, relieve fatigue.
Special corsets can keep your back in a physiologically correct posture and relieve the strain, not allowing you to stoop.
Simulators are simple, compact and, when properly operated, have no contraindications. Lesson takes five to ten minutes a day, with regular use of well trained muscle corset spine, increases flexibility and relieves tension.
A source: http://.ru/article/246726/rastyajka-dlya-spinyi-osnovnyie-uprajneniya