Is it possible to massage a babe with snot?)))
You can do with a cold, and with a cough, but looking at what day of the disease and how the baby feels (whether he is cheerful or listless). The most important thing is that there is no acute period of the disease (high temperature). In the period of convalescence (rekovali), you can do with a puppet. __Is there are even situations when massage is not contraindicated and with a small subfebrile condition (up to 3, - 3,), but this is not for acute diseases, but for chronic (for example: prolonged pharyngitis).
It is better not to massage, do naked, but he has a cold.
The main thing is that there is no temperature.
And how he will breathe. You try it on yourself. Cure snot, and then massage, Why such a sacrifice.
We in the clinic were doing a drainage massage to improve sputum discharge and snot. We were then 3 months old.
if at home and there is no temperature, we can do it and everything i
Is it possible to do a general massage for a cold (t 37, 5; sore throat, runny nose)?
I have been going to massage for two years. On anti-cellulite, on the general. But that's not the point. No massage can be done with a cold.
I'm not going to say the exact page, but somewhere here it was written http://www.krasotulya.ru/news/massag.php
I'm not a doctor of course... but it seems to me that he will help on the contrary even recover... warm up the entire body
No you can not. Fever is a contraindication to massage.
at any initial stages of the disease massage is not desirable, especially with viral
Definitely - no! Do not harm your body!
And also the swollen eyes, the cat. slip and bake... Beauty requires sacrifice. Irisha, get well.
It is necessary to massage the seventh vertebra. It is on the neck. Which bulges more than anyone else. Another good effect is the massage of the point between the breasts. Press your finger to light pain. From the cold helps massage points under the eyes. Where there are small dents on the bone.
can! I just finished massaging my two children yesterday, both were sick! But in addition to the general we still did gymnastics and healing with honey!
Massage for colds can not be done!
Acupressure with a cold. The main points of massage with a cold. Treatment of a cold in children
Burning in the nose, the appearance of abundant mucous discharge, constant sneezing - all known symptoms of a common cold. The causes of its occurrence are viral infections, for example, influenza or measles. Zalozhennost can be the result of allergic reactions of the body or a disease such as rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucosa). All known sprays and drops are not always available. In addition, too frequent use of them is addictive. But a remedy like acupressure with a cold is not familiar to everyone, although its effectiveness is high enough.
Acupuncture treatment has been known for a long time. Eastern doctors noticed that on the human body there are many areas, the impact on which special needles or other manipulations in the area so-called acupuncture (vital) points, for example massage, can affect the work of certain human organs and change the general state of health patient.
The places of entry and exit of vital energy, affecting the operation of a system, are available to every person. These acupuncture points (AT) are located on invisible lines. When exposed to these areas, there is an increase in blood circulation in an organ that is subject to a certain energy zone.
The principle of Chinese medicine is that the basis of human health is the harmony of internal energy. Life forces flow through certain channels through acupuncture points. And the essence of the treatment is to regulate the quality and amount of energy passing through the AT, by stimulating the necessary areas. Long-term exposure to certain points has a beneficial effect on human organs and helps to cure the disease.
Acupressure with a cold is a way to get rid of an ailment forever
Frequently recurring colds, accompanied by nasal congestion, can develop into a chronic form. And with this kind of cold it is quite difficult to completely recover and restore the function of the mucous membrane. In addition, the constant use of drugs (drops or sprays) leads to addiction. As a result, the body stops responding to the constituent components of the drugs, and there is no relief.
To achieve truly visible results in the treatment of chronic forms of the common cold (or, if desired, as quickly as possible get rid of unpleasant cold symptoms), medication therapy should be carried out in conjunction with other procedures. Acupressure with a cold is a way to strengthen the action of drugs and most quickly achieve the desired result.
Basic rules of massage
1. To begin treatment it is necessary at occurrence of the first signs of disease. It is in this case that the procedure yields the expected result. And the effect that acupressure will bring with a runny nose will be noticeable in a few days.
2. Warm hands. The procedure should not cause any discomfort. Massage is carried out with warm hands, soft, relaxed fingers. Sensations should not be painful. There may be a slight feeling of aches, which appears when the right pressure is applied to the desired point. During the session, you must ensure that the skin is not injured.
3. The duration of treatment is ten days. Acupuncture points are exposed for 10 minutes, and the procedure is performed three times a day. Movements are pressing and rotational (clockwise), slow and continuous.
4. The main contraindications are high body temperature (more than 3, ° C), irritated, reddened skin in the area of energy points. The inflammatory process of the skin makes the treatment procedure painful and useless, and often leads to the opposite result.
The main points of massage with a cold
The main acupuncture areas that affect the functions of the nose are, of course, on the face:
- Pair points at the beginning of the eyebrow (D) on either side of the bridge of the nose. It is necessary to understand that they are located on the supraorbital bone. Patients often confuse these AT with those who are responsible for headaches and eye fatigue. They are under the eyebrow.
- Points located on the wings, or rather at the upper end of the lateral groove of the nose wing (E). Pressing on this AT, you can feel the bottom of a small bone.
- Points located between the lower bounds of the wings of the nose and the upper lip (slightly above the middle) (F).
Massage in children
Infants are particularly susceptible to various infections. A young organism that has not yet formed its protective functions, reacts strongly to viruses and pathogenic bacteria. And medicines for children are not the best friend. Many mothers are trying to treat their babies with the help of folk remedies. Therefore, so often the question arises as to whether it is possible to do acupressure with a cold in children.
Such a procedure is permissible, most importantly, to observe the basic rules for its implementation. Massage is carried out with the influence of a small force of fingers on certain areas.
The ATs located on the face are the same as those described above. But do not take into account only these points. There are other areas on the body, the impact on which will have a beneficial effect in the treatment of the common cold both infants and adults. These are symmetrical points located in the middle of the ear, the AT located in the center of the parietal region, the place where the neck and head merge.
Points on the hands are between the thumb and forefinger, and also on the wrists on the inside. On the feet they are located on the surface of the feet, mainly on the heels.
Massage for the baby will not only have a healing effect, it will calm the baby and help him fall asleep. However, starting the procedure, you need to consult with a specialist for lack of contraindications and to study the necessary literature so that your treatment does not harm the child.
Trying to get rid of the unpleasant sensations that arise during illness, do not stop with the use of medicines. Additional procedures will help to recover quickly. Acupressure not only contributes to recovery, it activates the vital forces of the body and normalizes human energy resources.
Can I swim a baby with a cold
The organism of the baby is extremely susceptible to infections and viruses, so a rare child can avoid the common cold. In the treatment and recovery of the baby an important role is played by the regime of bathing and walking in the fresh air.
- No child is immune to the disease. Runny nose is the first sign of a beginning illness, therefore at the first symptoms of the common cold, preventive measures should be taken to treat the baby. This will help prevent the development of the disease in the future and will ease the child's condition.
- Some mothers mistakenly believe that walks on the street and daily bathing harm the sick kid. In fact, the stuffy apartment of the apartment is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, and therefore outdoor walks should be included in the regime of the child's day. Fresh air will strengthen immunity, help to cope faster with a cold, improve the mood of the baby. The same goes for bathing. If a small patient does not have temperature, evening bathing will be an excellent preventive tool that will help get rid of the symptoms of the disease in a short time.
- In order for the bathing to benefit the sick child, it is necessary to take into account several important conditions. If the baby fever and chills, bathing is contraindicated - to combat this condition requires a strict bed rest and medication prescribed by the pediatrician. If the child feels well, and only a runny nose and slight malaise disturb him, he can be bathed before bed. The water temperature should be 2-3 degrees higher than usual. After the bath the child should be wrapped in a warm towel, put on woolen socks and pajamas, and then put him to bed. In combination with a warm drink, a hot bath at an early stage makes it easy to cope with a runny nose. Within a week after the final recovery, you can again lower the water temperature to the usual.
- Before bathing, the child should not be given medicine, and herbal decoctions should not be added to the water. Also, during the runny nose after bathing, you do not need to feed your baby. The body spends energy on overcoming the disease, and not on digesting food. That's why almost all children during illness can not boast of a good appetite. Instead of feeding, give the child as much warm drink as possible. It should also be remembered that bathing should not be too frequent and prolonged.
- Parents need to remember that any methods of treatment and prevention of disease should be coordinated with the child's doctor. The specialist will assess the state of the child and give the best advice on the regime of bathing and walking, and also prescribe medications for treating colds.
Is it possible to walk on the street with a baby with a cold?
Can I walk with a baby with a cold? This is an urgent issue that interests all young parents. Many viral, bacterial, colds can cause a runny nose in the child. It should be understood that the common cold is a defensive reaction of the body to an irritant, in this case a virus, a bacterium, some allergen.
Physiology of acute rhinitis
Acute rhinitis, the so-called common cold, is a manifestation of the inflammatory process, a violation functionality of the nasal mucosa, decreased local immunity, the result of supercooling or overheating child. It manifests itself in the form of the development of pathogenic microflora, because the nasal sinuses are overfilled with phlegm, which removes microbes from the mucous membrane of the nose. Noticeably more common cold occurs in infants, rather than in adult children. This is due to the improvement of the baby's immune system, the physiological peculiarities of the nasal sinuses, the thermoregulation of body temperature. Runny nose may appear during teething. Runny nose is promoted by overdried air in the room, because the nasal mucosa starts to be abundantly moisturized. The baby is unable to remove mucus from the nose by itself, blows its nose, which makes it difficult. It is accompanied by edema of the nasal sinuses, clogged with respiratory tracts, changes in body temperature, general weakness, nervousness and sharp changes in the mood of the child.
Air baths and runny nose in the childIs it possible to walk with a child with a cold? There is no single answer to this question, since it is necessary to take into account individually the state of each of the children and the specific features of a particular disease. Air baths are useful for strengthening the general immunity, activating the protective functions of the body, the nervous system, oxygen saturation of the body, hardening to sharp temperature changes. You can take different air baths. It all depends on the season and weather conditions. But there are principles of walking at any time. The main thing is not to overheat and do not overcool the child. In the period of the disease, which is accompanied by a runny nose, at an elevated body temperature there is a spasm of the skin of the skin, because even a weak breeze can cause discomfort. It is important to properly dress the baby.
When you can and should walk, and when should you wait? Do not give up on a walk if:
- the child's body temperature does not exceed 3, ° C;
- he is physically active;
- he has a normal appetite;
- he has an interest in a walk;
- appropriate weather conditions.
It is necessary to dress in the weather, so as not to overheat the child and he did not sweat, but not to subcool. Clean the nasal sinuses from the accumulated mucus, so that the baby breathes freely and does not have air enough mouth.Reduce motor activity to prevent sudden changes in body temperature. With all recommendations, fresh air will only benefit children. It is better to give preference to walks in the park, forest, places remote from the busy traffic. So, the child can breathe freely and in the meantime heal. If the baby has a cough during the walk, then this indicates that the nasal mucosa is properly moistened and cleansed. And this is a direct proof of strengthening the protective functions of the body, immunity. During the walk you need to control the runny nose, periodically cleanse the nasal sinuses, watch the mood of the child.
Walking should be postponed to those children who have an epidemiological disease, as they can be contagious (depending on the incubation period of the virus). In acute respiratory diseases, high soreness, weakness, temperature, lethargy, poor appetite, lack of mood, desire to walk and do something you should not shield children from air baths. It is necessary to periodically ventilate the baby's room, you can play or just sit on the balcony. During the warm season, a day's sleep in the fresh air will be useful. It is necessary to clean the nose of mucus in time and control so that the child does not breathe through the mouth. In the cold season, make sure that the air in the children's room is not overdried, this will only exacerbate the disease. Wet, cold air will help the baby's body to cope with the disease faster. You can go out into the fresh air with the baby when he sleeps, and continue to follow the sinuses.
Allergic rhinitis in childrenIn children, there is also allergic rhinitis. It is manifested by abundant mucous secretions, sneezing, tearing, red eyes, itching, swelling and burning of nasal passages. Difficulty breathing in the child causes general irritability, poor sleep. An allergic rhinitis can arise from dust, fungi, insects, food, as well as from chemicals, cosmetics, medicines, plants, pets. It is year-round and seasonal (it depends on the type of allergen). Of great importance are the state of the environment, the location of industrial and residential objects. With such a runny nose, you should limit walking in places where you can find one or another allergen. For example, during the pollination period, exclude walks in dendroparks and greenhouses. Park or plantation near a plant or other industrial complex is not suitable. Avoid tobacco smoke, remove dust in time, limit the use of chemicals (from powders to hygiene products).
Physiological rhinitis in infants is possible solely due to adaptation of the organism, including the respiratory system, to environmental conditions..
This happens in the period of teething, when the nasopharynx is irritated by copious secretions of saliva and mucus.
It is important to fight the disease, as a number of complications are possible.
Frequent, long-term, uncontrolled use of drugs against the common cold can provoke the addiction of the body, which has developed antibodies on them. It is especially necessary to treat vasoconstrictive drops, do not apply them for more than 5 days, since this leads to spasms of the vessels of the brain, swelling of the nasal passages, sensations of constantly clogged nose. In this case, follow the instructions for the drug.To improve the child's well-being with a runny nose, one must constantly moisturize the nasal mucosa with a saline solution, which is also an antiseptic.
Periodically clean the nasal passages from mucus, make sure that it does not dry out. Excess of mucus aggravates the disease, as its accumulation in bronchi is provoked, a cough is caused.
Very timely diagnosis and treatment of the common cold. It is impossible to admit chronic morbidity and complications, the development of asthma. Modern devices to remove phlegm in infants will help get rid of excess mucus. Their use is not limited and harmless with proper use. When the baby is able to self-flag the mucus, you should teach him how to do it correctly. One should alternately close one or another nostril, do not overdo it. This procedure should be carried out with a slightly opened mouth at every need.
So, with a runny nose, you can and should walk in individual cases. It is necessary to avoid especially crowded places, to avoid fatigue of the child, to monitor his state of health, to control mucous discharge from the nose..
When allergic rhinitis to refrain from places where a certain allergen dwells. It is possible to gradually increase the duration of walks in the process of recovery. It must be remembered that they can both harm and benefit the child.