"Cakes" from a cough.
Hello! Cakes are applied not on the throat, but on the chest.
. A good method of treating bronchitis (of any stage):
You need to take 2 tbsp. spoons of flour, 2st. tablespoons mustard (dry), 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil, 1 st. spoonful of vodka, 1 st. a spoonful of honey, mix everything well, make a flat cake, and a little more than two. Compress of gauze, cotton wool, cellophane and tortillas to put on the chest and back for 3-4 hours, how red and begin to burn, remove the cake and cellophane, leave only gauze with cotton wool until it cools down completely body.
This recipe helps even with chronic bronchitis.
.Should help And one more tool -2 Art. Spoon garlic paste mix with 100 grams of butter and rub this mixture into the feet feet for the night, then put on a x / boom. socks. Believe me, I raised children and grandchildren
Well, my mother as a child on his back and whether the chest put a flat cake made of honey and flour with the addition of mustard, warmed up well. But I just do not know if it's possible for such a small child to do it, you can burn your skin, it's better to consult your doctor first.
In general, when cough for a long time does not pass prescribe anti-allergenic drugs (consult a pediatrician) I do not know about cakes, but to us prescribing a cabbage leaf, scalding it with steep boiling water, then on the baby's breast (not really hot) and wrapping it, preferably in a nap
It is possible if there is no allergy to honey. We daughters did such a flat cake. For 1 tablespoon of honey, vegetable oil. dry mustard, alcohol or vodka, how many flour will be consumed. Honey and butter pre-warm a little, make a cake and on the breast for the night. Very well warms up and the baby sleeps quietly the night.
Rye flour, a little vodka and honey, we make a cake and on the chest, fasten for the night, next. night cabbage leaf + honey, spread the honey with honey to attach the cabbage leaf to the convex side, cutting thick veins. All do, if there is no heat. Inhalations with eucalyptus, mother-and-stepmother, chamomile. Or tea is simply not very concentrated with mother-and-stepmother and honey. In general, when suddenly (God forbid) falls ill, when it is older, milk with sage helps a lot. 1st. lies. Sage pour 1 tbsp. hot milk, let it brew for 20-25 minutes, drain, you can add a little honey (if there is no allergy) for the night before sleeping in a small sip. Excellent helps, tested. Get well.
1) It is necessary to mix equally honey, vegetable oil and flour. Mix everything - you get a dough, you need to make a cake from it. This cake should be put on gauze and put on the chest area, on top of a piece of polyethylene and a layer of cotton wool. All this is fixed, like a compress. Usually before bed, for two hours. 2) Take natural honey, put it on a linen napkin, and then - on the back of the patient. Cover the top with parchment paper and wrap it in a warm scarf. Such a honey pack should be done at night (several procedures). This is a very effective treatment for coughing in both adults and children. Honey is better to take lime - it rarely causes allergies and irritation. Razirayte kid special mass Vital baby. 3) Prepare the mashed potatoes, instead of butter and milk using vodka. Warm the warm mixture in a plastic bag, wrap it with a napkin, giving it the shape of a flat cake. Compress to the chest and another to the back, use a scarf or a warm kerchief. Remove when it cools. Thus, you warm up the baby, and at the same time the ingredients will not get directly to the skin. Such a compress can be done a couple of times a day. 4) Oil compress with an incessant cough can be made from ordinary vegetable oil. The oil is heated in a water bath, dipped into it a towel or a dense napkin and wraps the patient around the body, excluding the heart area. On top of the compress wrapped with parchment, paper for compress or tracing paper (not polyethylene!), Wrapped with a towel and a warm kerchief. This compress can be left overnight or removed after a couple of hours. 5) Antique remedy for all kinds of compresses - cottage cheese. From it you can prepare a compress. Do a compress, you need to follow the instructions. To begin with, cottage cheese (any fat content and any quality) needs to be heated a little. On the stove, this can not be done. It is better to put it on a hot battery or in a cooling oven. When it becomes warm, add a tablespoon of natural honey per 100 grams of cottage cheese and mix well. Now take a kitchen or linen towel and apply a thin layer of the mixture to it. Wrap the patient's body with a towel, bypassing the heart area. Top cover with compress paper, then wrap with a towel, warm and secure with a wide woolen scarf or handkerchief. Keep the compress all night. 6) Grate the radish, slightly heat it, spread it on the gauze and wrap the chest and back for 15 minutes. Get well!
I did my own and very small cakes. From: dry mustard, flour, honey and vegetable oil, cover the top with a sack and bandage with a handkerchief. But it seems to me that this is simple for colds, it helps to cough, and if you have pneumonia-bronchitis, they are treated differently. I think, in any case, there will be no harm.
Cough cough for children: recipes and methods of use
There are many methods to combat child colds and most mothers would like to cure a child's cough, while using a minimum of medications. Many people prefer effective and time-tested folk remedies.
One of the most effective is the warming cake for children, which is a special kind of compress.They will help to cure babies in a short time.
The use of this remedy can not be overestimated, cakes are prepared on the basis of natural nutrients, each of which contributes to a speedy recovery. Absorbed through the skin, they activate blood circulation, relax the auxiliary respiratory muscles and muscles of the bronchi, and the thermal effect leads to the expansion of the vessels. There are only a couple of procedures to get rid of the discomfort and unpleasant symptoms of a cold, while therapeutic cakes for children are harmless even for babies from six months on. Also this method is much safer than mustard plasters and cans.
Another important advantage is cheapness and simplicity.It is very easy to prepare a flat cake yourself, but you will need absolutely inexpensive ingredients that will be found in every kitchen. Depending on the ingredient that prevails in the composition of tortillas, they can be rye, cabbage, mustard, honey, potato. The last three of these are the most common, and there are also a large number of effective recipes for making flat cakes.
Some methods have age limits - do not use tortillas with mustard and the addition of alcohol in treating too young children. You can make tortillas for children with such respiratory diseases as bronchitis, tracheitis, pharyngitis, whooping cough and others, they compete well with wheezing and abscesses. They are also used for residual cough, when it persists for more than a week, but other manifestations have disappeared.
But cough can be caused not only by the common cold, but also by other diseases, so it is advisable to consult a doctor before using the flat cakes.With tuberculosis and scarlet fever, for example, this method will be useless and can even be dangerous, only a professional examination will help to determine the exact cause of the symptoms.
A cough scoop for children is very popular, because it does not cause harm and is practically devoid of contraindications. Do not use this product at elevated temperature, skin sensitivity or damage (scratches, scratches) and allergic reactions to products used in cooking. It is also not recommended to use tortillas and other compresses for heart failure, categorically forbidden warming methods for bronchial asthma and laryngitis.
The medical cake is recognized as the most effective way to cure a child, which is confirmed by many mothers:
Marina, 28 years old:"The child suffered with a dry cough in the winter. They tried different medications, but they did not help. And then the pediatrician advised me to use this method. She made cakes with honey and mustard, after the first procedure the condition improved significantly, sputum began to drift away. A really good remedy, moreover, much cheaper than drugs from the pharmacy. "
Oksana, 24 years old:"I constantly make cottage cheese cakes to my son and have recently tried the method myself. It helps to clear your throat, coughs, makes breathing easier. Moreover, a cake is very simple to prepare, and any products can be found. It perfectly warms up and keeps heat all night long. "
Anna, 33 years old:"Often we are cured with flat cakes by the whole family. And, however, a wonderful tool, familiar from childhood. I cooked according to different recipes, and everyone works, children especially like honey because of the aroma. I apply them in parallel with drugs, very effective. "
Elena, 26 years old:"My daughter had a cough after pneumonia, the doctor prescribed expectorants, and they gave only a temporary effect. I usually do not trust the methods of traditional medicine, but I still decided to do the compress, having consulted before with the doctor. I used a recipe with potatoes. The result struck me: they left the cake for the night, and already in the morning the improvements became noticeable. "
Pellet for cough and honey: how to do it and where to put itA cake with honey is especially popular because it does not burn the body and has a pleasant smell.
It's very simple to put a compress: put gauze under the remedy and place it on the tissue side on the chest or back, the main thing is not in the heart area.
You can also use a bandage or any cotton fabric. The child is put in bed and covered. Leave the cake for 2 -3 hours, it is possible for the whole night.
Before the procedure begins, you should lubricate the baby's skin with a liquid nourishing cream or sunflower oil. The product causes a strong sweating, so it is better to change the compress from a cake of cough and honey at night, washing off the remnants of the product with warm water.
This does not apply to the masses with mustard and honey: if you overstay such a compress, you can get irritation and burns.
There are also several other useful recommendations:
- Use to make a flat cake honey only liquid consistency. A thick product is required first to melt.
- Choose for treatment only high-quality honey and other substances.
- Do not worry if after using the mass with the addition of mustard on the body there are red spots - it's not scary. The main thing is that the child does not feel burning.
- Maximally heat the place of the compress: hypothermia is much more dangerous at this moment.
- You can make tortillas on the chest and on the back at the same time - this will enhance the effect.
- Therapy with honey compresses should last no more than 5 days.
- Adhere to the recommended proportions in the preparation of tortillas.
- Remember, the prepared honey mixture is disposable, it is necessary to constantly make fresh.
What are the therapeutic properties of such tortillas?Honey has the strongest complex effect on the body. These compresses also activate metabolic processes and exclude inflammation, facilitate sputum secretion and separation. Also, honey contains components that have antiviral and antiseptic effects.
Recipes of honey cakes for childrenThere are many different recipes for preparing honey cakes for children.
Honey and flour.The most popular way of making a honey cake from a cough: mix honey, wheat flour and sunflower oil. It should be a uniform consistency. After blinding a small cake from the dough and heat it. All ingredients are taken in the amount of one tablespoon.
Honey and salt.Salt has many valuable properties. It helps in the treatment of the inflammatory process and enhances the warming effect of the compress. This cake is prepared according to the classic recipe, only with the addition of a teaspoon of salt. You can also mix only honey and salt, taken in equal amounts. Both compresses are not recommended for young children.
Mustard and honey.Take one tablespoon of honey, butter, flour, powdered mustard and mix them into a homogeneous mass. Mustard has an excellent warming effect, but it is important to constantly check that it does not burn the child's skin. At occurrence of a dyscomfort immediately remove a compress from the patient and wash his body with warm water.
Honey cakes for children and potatoes.Boil the potatoes and grate. Combine the crushed tuber with honey, mustard and lean oil one to one.
The benefits of honey and other products on the basis of which cakes are prepared from cough is obvious. Especially, such compresses are good in complex therapy, but they can also be used to completely replace medications.
However, with the help of some cakes it is difficult to achieve full recovery with complex forms of coughing. Do not engage in self-medication, especially when it comes to the health of the child. Therapeutic compresses are very effective, but they should be done only at the initial stages of the disease. Follow all the recommendations and remember, the use of folk techniques does not cancel the trip to the doctor..
Cough cake for children
Each mother wants to cure her child from cough, while using as few drugs as possible. Especially when it is a residual phenomenon after the disease. In such cases, parents often turn to traditional methods of treatment. And one of the most effective such methods is to cure the child of a protracted heavy cough, to make him a medical cake.
A cake for treating cough is a kind of gentle compress, allowed to children from birth. Most often this method of treatment is used for very young children or if there is an allergy to mustard plasters.
Depending on the ingredients used in the manufacture, cough cakes are:
A cake of any kind should be put, adhering to these rules:
- The skin should be prepared by lubricating it with oil or liquid nourishing cream.
- In front, the cake should be placed in the area of the bronchi, without going to the heart zone, and from the back - to lay on the lungs.
- To fix the cake, wrap the body with a cotton diaper, especially for very young children, then with a warm scarf and cover the baby with a blanket.
- Hold for 2-3 hours.
- After removing the cake, wipe the skin with warm water to remove the leftovers.
How to make a cake for children?
Recipe for potato cake from cough (you can even a small child)
It will take:
- 5-6 potatoes;
- honey, vodka, dried mustard, 1 tbsp. l .;
- Boil potatoes in uniforms.
- Crush it together with the peel.
- In the resulting mass add honey, vodka, mustard and mix well.
- Divide into 2 identical parts and, making cakes, wrap them in gauze.
- Set the minimum for an hour, according to the above rules.
To do such a compress is recommended before bedtime.
Honey cake recipe with mustard from cough
It will take:
- flour - 1 tbsp;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp;
- honey - 1 tbsp;
- mustard powder - 1 tbsp.
- All ingredients mix well.
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes, until a steep brown mass.
- This mass is divided into two equal parts and wrapped in polyethylene film.
- You can put it for a few hours.
After removing the compress, be sure to pay attention to the skin condition of the child, if there is redness, the holding time of the compress should be reduced.
Sometimes 3-5 such procedures are enough to save the child from coughing and wheezing in the lungs, they can even be used to treat bronchitis and pneumonia.
We make a compress of potatoes from a cough
When there are primary signs of a cold, when you start coughing, do not immediately begin to treat with pills, try to make a compress of potatoes from a cough - it is a soft and effective remedy. It, with its thermal impact on the lungs and bronchi, can improve blood flow and dilate blood vessels. The appearance of cough for colds, viral infections, bronchitis is a natural reaction of the body and a means for purification from sputum.The potato compress is effective in wet cough, it helps the patient to alleviate the general condition when coughing, promotes the production of sputum, stimulates the body's production of protection against the virus.
Before using folk potato recipes, it would be nice to consult a doctor. Although such methods of sparing treatment and have no side effects, with some concomitant diseases they can harm the patient.
Why it is good to do a compress
Compresses are different in their method of application. They are used both in cold form and warm. The basis for them can be alcohol, oil or vegetable components, such as potatoes.
When choosing a compress with various excipients, one should take into account the type of cough, the condition of the patient, its allergic reaction to this or that ingredient.
Compress, which will warm up when you cough, you should put before going to bed, you can at night.
Restriction to put a compress of cough, can serve as an increased pressure in patient, certain cardiovascular diseases, skin changes, cuts or any form of on it. It is not welcome to apply this method of treatment to infants and people aged. It is necessary to refrain from compress in the acute phase of the disease and elevated temperature.
Rules for the treatment of compresses
Compresses can be used to treat various diseases, but the principles, how to put it correctly, are the same for everyone. What you need to consider when setting a compress from a cough:
- The ingredients of the warming compress should not be applied directly to the patient's skin. They should be put on a warm cloth, and then applied. Pre-skin in place of application of the compress should be smeared with vegetable oil.
- In order to compress, put on the night, did not move, it must be fixed in the right position. The heart zone should always be left open.
- After the compress is removed, this part of the body is thoroughly wiped with a towel until dry. Further, to mitigate this area, you can anoint any nutritious cream. Exit the room to the open air after the procedure can be after 3-4 hours.
- One compress will not give positive results in the treatment of cough. It is necessary to combine it with the adoption of medications and the passage of procedures prescribed by the attending physician.
- An important role in coughing is played by those components that are used for compress. For example, a wet cough acts well potatoes.
It should be borne in mind that if you make a compress of potatoes, do not apply it immediately, with a heat with a heat. This can lead to a burn and to the fact that all the useful potato substances come out through the steam. It is necessary to give the potatoes a little cool in a saucepan with the lid closed.
Compress from potatoesOne of the most common recipes for coughing is a pack of potatoes. Potatoes are in every house. In addition, it does not cause allergic reactions, as, for example, in some cases, honey.
For the compress, you need to prepare two large tubers, gauze and a towel. Potatoes should be thoroughly washed and boiled in a peel. Next, the ready potatoes, together with the skin, are kneaded and laid out on gauze and on one edge of the towel. The weight of the towel is covered. The same must be done with the other end of the towel.
The compress is placed on the patient's chest on one side and on the back to the lungs on the other. To prevent displacement and retention of heat, the towel is wrapped around the top with a plastic wrap and a warm kerchief.
This procedure can be repeated for 3-4 consecutive nights, combining it with medication. During the day, potato inhalation can be used. After the procedure and at night, you must protect the patient from drafts or hypothermia.
Treatment with potato tortillasThis method of cough treatment at home is well known and available. Cough can be treated even in small children. The potato cake warms up well, softens the cough, promotes the draining of sputum from the bronchi. This method can not be used at a temperature, and before starting treatment it is necessary to consult a doctor.
To make a flat cake you need to take a few potatoes, carefully wash them. Potatoes are cooked in the skin until they are ready. After cooking, the tubers are warmed together with the peel. The mashed mass is poured into a spoonful of vegetable oil and vodka. The mixture is again mixed. Potatoes form a ball and turn into gauze. The compress is superimposed on the chest, and the patient is wrapped in a blanket. Cake should be kept on chest for 2-3 hours. After this time, the medicine is removed. The skin is wiped dry and lubricated with cream. The patient should be warmly dressed after the procedure.
Pelton from potatoes with honey
If the patient does not respond to honey, then the cake can be made with the addition of honey. To do this, you need to knead two boiled tubers in a uniform, add two large spoons of vegetable oil, one spoonful of honey and mustard, mix all this mixture carefully and make a cake. Mustard is added to ensure that the potato cake does not cool down for a long time.
Cake should be put in a plastic bag, and then wrapped with a towel. The compress is placed on the chest and fixed for the night. Such a compress will warm the patient's airways during the night..
Potato cake can be made with the addition of vegetable oil and three drops of iodine. He is also imposed for the night on the patient's chest.
It is good to drink the patient between the setting of the compresses with a decoction prepared according to Vanga's recipe. In a liter of water you need to cook potatoes, an apple and a head of onions. Cook should be until the amount of water is reduced by half. Broth strain and give the patient on a small spoon three times a day.
Inhalation of potato steamWhen coughing during the day, combining with night compresses from potatoes, you can breathe potato pairs. This procedure should be followed only when the patient has no temperature.
For inhalations, boil potatoes in a saucepan of at least 3 liters. The water in which the potatoes were boiled is completely drained. Then the patient covers himself with the pan with a blanket and starts to breathe the steam. The length of the procedure is at least 5 minutes. If the patient does not feel very well, the inhalation should be stopped or a crack in the blanket for fresh air.
It is necessary to breathe the steam correctly. Do not do very deep breaths and exhalations. Also, do not breathe too fast or draw deep potato fumes.
Fermentation of potato steam can be carried out for several days before the onset of cough relief. This procedure has no contraindications and is completely harmless. Therefore, such an inhalation can do even future mothers..
Strengthen the impact of potato steam can be with the help of table salt. Potatoes should be cooked with a pinch of large salt. Then the procedure is carried out as usual.
The use of potatoes for the treatment of wet cough, coughing, improving the removal of sputum from the lungs and bronchi is a good help for strengthening the action of medications.
Potatoes are a natural, harmless product. Treatment of cough with its use does not have negative manifestations and can be used for young children and patients of any age.