How to quickly rid the child of a cough
Cough accompanies most respiratory diseases. He greatly poisons life, often it is strong and debilitating. Especially cough is hard for children.There are folk remedies that will help you to relieve cough quite quickly or get rid of it completely. But before they are used, it is worthwhile to understand what kind of cough the child suffers. Cough is of two kinds: dry and wet. The first often appears in the early stages of the disease. Wet cough usually precedes the final stage of the disease. But with prolonged excretion of sputum, recovery may be delayed.
How to treat dry cough in a child
Dry cough is dangerous because sputum does not leave the respiratory tract and accumulates there in large quantities. Children can cough for a long time, there is a sore throat. This negatively affects the general condition, hampers recovery, can lead to complications. In this case, the child should be given expectorants that will ease his health.
Perfectly displays a mixture of salt and soda dissolved in water., a teaspoon and a pinch of salt must be dissolved in a glass of warm water. The drug is taken 2 times a day. It is best to give it to your child in the morning before breakfast and before dinner.
You can add a spoonful of honey in warm milk and, spoonful of soda, drink the child before going to bed. This is a proven way for years to soften dry cough, helps to remove accumulated sputum, improves the baby's condition, promotes calm sleep. Instead of soda, alkaline mineral water can be added to such a remedy.
How to quickly cure a wet cough in a child
To quickly get rid of wet cough in children, inhalations help. Essential oils, which can be purchased at any pharmacy, are excellent for their carrying out. The most effective are inhalations with the addition of essential oils of fir, cedar, eucalyptus. They not only contribute to a faster sputum discharge, but also soothe the child perfectly, normalize his sleep. When carrying out inhalation for children, it is enough to add only 3 drops of oil to hot water.
If there are no essential oils in the house, and the pharmacy is far away, inhalations with a decoction of potatoes can be dispensed with. When breathing in wet vapors, a quick exit of sputum from the bronchi takes place, which greatly improves the recovery.
Each mother should remember that before treatment it is necessary to consult a pediatrician who will help to choose the most optimal and safe way. And also tells you how to use it correctly, and selects dosages in accordance with the age, weight and sex of the child.
How to quickly cure a child's cough with safe meansCough can be treated after the cause of its appearance has been determined.Cough is a protective reaction of the body that occurs as a result of getting into the respiratory tract of bacterial, allergic or chemical irritants.Therefore, to quickly cure a cough in a child and adults, it is important to establish the cause of its occurrence.
Why does a cough arise?The occurrence of coughing attacks does not always indicate the development of the disease, sometimes such a process can be caused by an allergic reaction of the body. It is customary to identify such factors, in the presence of which children often observe this symptom:
- respiratory viral infections;
- proliferation of adenoids;
- inflammation of ENT organs;
- bronchial asthma;
- the reaction of the body to dry air.
Depending on what caused the cough in children, it is common to divide it into several types. It can be dry, "barking wet, paroxysmal, suffocating.
How is the treatment?
Asking friends how the child quickly cure cough, it should be remembered that the treatment should be carried out only after the child is examined by a pediatrician.
Medical preparations can not be assigned to a child independently, as such actions can lead to serious and irreversible consequences.
In the process of cough treatment a child can be assigned funds belonging to several drug groups. Such cures will help cough:
- Mucolytics- drugs aimed at diluting sputum and removing it to the surface of the respiratory tract. Among them are medicines such as Ambrobene, Halixol, Lazolvan.
- Antitussive- funds that suppress the activity of the cough center. Among the drugs of this action belong Mukaltin, Pertussin, Licorice Root.
- Expectorants- drugs that accelerate the process of sputum expectoration. Gedelix is usually appointed.
Vegetable preparationsIf coughing occurs in children, it is better to give preference to herbal remedies. The main advantage of such drugs is their versatility, they help to cope with dry or wet cough. In addition, they are low-toxic, do not cause side effects, so they are usually prescribed to children.
Licorice root is an effective and safe natural remedy, it is widely used in the manufacture of medicines. It can be syrups, potions, tablets - licorice syrup, tablets with propolis, thoracic elixir. The maximum effect in the treatment of cough will be the use of tea from the root of licorice, which includes other antitussive and anti-inflammatory herbs.
The root of the althaea reduces the intensity of cough and promotes sputum discharge. Children are prescribed such drugs based on the root of the althaea:
- Breast gathering number 1;
- Bronchostop syrup;
When coughing caused by bronchitis, often used plantain, because the leaves and seeds of this plant are endowed with anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. The plantain extract became a part of such remedies as Plantain syrup, Stoptussin Fito, Evkabal, Tusavit, Pektoral.
As an antitussive agent for acute and chronic form of bronchitis, homeopathic preparations based on ivy extract are used. This plant is used in the process of producing medicines Pectolvan Ivy, Gedelix, Prospan.
Primrose is a plant that has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antimicrobial and antipyretic effects. The extract of this medicinal plant was included in the Syrup of the Primrose Herbion, Sinupret, Bronchipret.
Classical components of medicines against cough in folk and traditional medicine are such herbs as thyme and thyme. Thyme is endowed with a powerful antimicrobial property, is a part of Stoptussin Fito syrup, drops and syrup Bronchipret, Eucambal syrup.
Some Indian medicines made on the basis of ancient Indian recipes are also popular in pediatrics. These include the following homeopathic medicines:
- syrup Kofol;
- Cook syrup;
- Doctor Mom;
In spite of the fact that herbal medicines are considered relatively safe, they can be taken only by the pediatrician, following the indicated dosage and treatment regimen.
Folk treatmentBeing interested in how quickly to cure a child, you can find many effective recipes of folk medicine. With the development of respiratory-viral diseases accompanied by cough, such folk methods will help:
- Within 10 minutes, cook a small lemon, cool, cut in half, squeeze the juice. Mix with a few spoons of glycerin and honey, take it spoon 4 times a day.
- The process of recovery will speed up the reception of black radish. It should be rubbed, mixed with honey and eaten spoonful in the morning and evening. Also known is this way of using this medicinal root: take a medium-sized radish, cut out the flesh in it, put a few spoons of honey, leave for a while. When the radish leaves the juice, it should be taken several times a day.
- It is useful to drink freshly squeezed carrot juice, mixed in equal parts with milk.
- Cut two onions, boil in a glass of milk, drain, get a liquid to drink every two hours for 2 tablespoons.
- 3 tablespoons of birch buds mixed with 100 g of butter, melt, burn for an hour. Add 200 g of honey, stir and take on a spoon before eating.
- Warm milk is good for coughing. It is mixed with alkaline mineral water: adding a spoonful of honey. You can also stir a spoonful of jam from the figs in the milk.
- For various types of cough, figs, cooked in milk, have long been used. In a glass of milk you need to boil until soft 3 fetuses of figs, you need to drink the medicine before going to bed.
- Lemon torsion in a meat grinder, add a spoonful of honey, insist an hour, take on a spoon 3 times a day.
- Ginger - an effective tool in the treatment of such symptoms of colds, as a cold and cough. It can be used in the preparation of tea, adding other antitussive products - honey or lemon.
Parents need to know what the child quickly cured cough, thus preventing the development of complications of the common cold. However, one can independently carry out treatment only with mild forms of cough, when it is possible to do without medications.
How to get rid of cough at home.
Konstantin Dubrovsky (IV)
Treatment of cough with folk remedies
Treatment of a wet cough, as well as treatment of a dry cough, at the first signs of its appearance, is possible at home. It is not always expedient to start it with the use of antibiotics or some other medicine. Treatment of cough folk remedies includes fairly simple techniques that allow you to get rid of it in a short time. There are several proven methods that advise how to get rid of a cough using public means:
1) One of them is as follows: boil a glass of milk, pour into it two tablespoons of dry figs, bring the mixture to a boil and leave to infuse for thirty minutes. After that the mixture is ground to a homogeneous mass and taken half a glass two to four times a day.
2) Another popular recipe that gives advice on how to get rid of dry cough is a mixture of honey and cranberry juice mixed in equal proportions.
3) Wet cough can be eliminated with the help of such a composition: one glass of lime honey, a glass of lime blossom and half a glass of birch buds are poured into half a glass of water and boiled over low heat for five minutes. Then the mixture is filtered and aloe and honey are added to it. The solution is stored in a sealed container and, carefully mixing before use, take one tablespoon three to four times a day.
4) The centuries-old folk experience gives advice on how to get rid of dry cough by combining different herbs. Such a recipe is as follows: two parts of the leaves of the mother-and-stepmother, two parts of the althea and one part of the oregano, together one tablespoon, pour half a liter of boiling water and insist for four hours in a tightly closed dishes. Then the mixture is filtered, wrung out and in a warm form is taken half a cup, like a drink, all day.
5) Wet cough treatment suggests this: cooked for a few minutes, the berries of the viburnum are wiped through a sieve and mixed with honey in equal proportions. The received composition is taken during the day.
6) In addition, a wet cough treatment accepts the following: two tablespoons of collection, consisting of one part of the wild rosemary, two parts of the root of the althaea, two parts of the leaves of the mother-and-stepmother are poured into half a liter of boiling water and infused for four hours in a tightly closed dishes. Then the mixture is filtered, squeezed and taken half the glass several times a day.
7) Badger fat from a cough - just a magical tool. Long ago our ancestors used badger fat from a long cough along with bear fat, rubbing their breasts for a few days. With the help of these remedies it was possible to get rid of the protracted indisposition in a very short time.
Treatment of cough with folk remedies has long been recognized as one of the best ways to solve this problem without much difficulty. Treatment of cough with folk remedies in children is as relevant as in adults.
Personal Cabinet Removed
Once a hour, dig in sterilized vegetable oil in the nose, lying on your back to lubricate the back of the throat.
Put a paper pound on the spout of the teapot, pour a teaspoon of drinking soda with boiling water. Inhale with a mouth, carefully
Honey 200 g interior fat 100 g. 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder. Salt finely chop, in a frying pan under the lid. Inert, pour into a bowl. There, add honey and cocoa, mix, store in the refrigerator. Take the entire period of colds on 200 grams of boiling milk add 1 table. Spoon the mixture, mix, cool to warm and drink like coffee
Calcium removes the inflammatory processes "Foods high in calcium" see in the internet: milk, cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, sesame, beans ...
Boil potatoes in a uniform, cover themselves with a towel, breathe.
You can pour at the last minute under the lid of small-cut onions, but then tightly squint:)
Heat a large salt in a frying pan, put in a pouch of cotton fabric, tie it. Wrap another towel to make it warm. Warm up your nose, attach the same bag to the soles. Will cool - replace with new ones.
Normal temperature is 3, in the morning and 3 in the evening. Any cold lasts six months together with the consequences. And if you are sick every month, then this is just one untreated disease. To raise the immunity, rub the soles of your feet every day red-hot terry mitten. You can put on the floor a towel folded in half, inside small round pebbles (pebbles). Moisten it with salted water at room temperature and trample on it. For the same purpose it is useful to walk on foot on walks at a fairly fast pace.
When the temperature after grinding will return to normal: 3, in the morning 3, in the evening, you can 1) grind 2) apply for 1 moment your hand, moistened with cold water from the tap, to the sole and 3) rub again. This procedure is not cold, but warming. A person has an inviolable blood supply in the body in case he falls into cold water in the winter. From the depot of the blood located in the liver and other places, the NZ of the blood enters the general channel and the surface of the skin warms up. And at the same time, the development of a new NZ will begin. If everything is done correctly, then the highest temperature in diseases will begin to decrease, and after six months the colds will disappear.
Make me a blowjob
Please, tell me how quickly to get rid of a cough ???
Cough is a manifestation of many diseases. Cough can occur with colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, pleurisy, pneumonia and other lung diseases, can occur due to smoking. First of all, you need to treat the underlying disease, but at the same time, it can be facilitated by using cough remedies.
Traditional methods of cough treatment:
1) Grind 500 gr. peeled onions, add 2 tablespoons of honey, 400 gr. sugar and cook over low heat in 1L. water for 3 hours. Then cool and drain. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Take a mixture of warm 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day with a strong cough.
2) From the cough is useful to eat onions, toasted in butter and mixed with honey.
3) Mix in equal parts the purified hazelnuts and honey. Take 1 teaspoonful 5-6 times a day with warm milk.
4) Mix honey and horseradish juice in the ratio:. Take small portions throughout the day with a cup of tea. To drink for the whole day 2-3 cups of this infusion.
5) Wipe the ripe bananas through a sieve and put them in a pan with hot water at the rate of 2 bananas per 1 glass of water with sugar. Warm up and drink this mixture when coughing.
6) When coughing, cut into small cubes a black radish and put it in a saucepan, sprinkling with sugar. Bake in the oven for 2 hours. Strain and drain the liquid into a bottle. Drink 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day and at night before going to bed.
7) When treating a cough, the healer Vanga advised to cook 1 potato, 1 onion, 1 apple in 1l. water. Cook until the water is less than half. This broth drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
8) Fresh cabbage juice with sugar is useful as an expectorant for coughing. A decoction of cabbage with honey works well.
9) With a prolonged cough, mix 300gr. honey and 1kg. crushed aloe leaves, pour the mixture, l. water and bring to a boil. Keep on low heat for 2 hours, stirring. To cool. Keep in the refrigerator for no more than a month. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
10) Juice from aloe leaves mixed in equal proportions with warm honey and butter. Take 1 teaspoon 4 times daily before meals with a strong cough.
11) Mix 3 tablespoons of severed birch buds with 100 gr. unsalted butter, put on fire, bring to a boil and simmer on very low heat for 1 hour. Strain, squeeze, kidney discard. Add 200gr. honey and mix well. Take with cough 4 times a day before meals.
12) Freshly cut nettle roots and finely chopped in sugar syrup. Take 1 tablespoon per day with a strong cough.
13) Pour 1 teaspoon of nettle grass, l. steep boiling water, insist, wrapped, 30 minutes and strain. Drink as tea for expectoration and dilution of sputum.
14) 1 tablespoon chopped plantain leaf pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cool and strain. Take 1 tablespoon 5-6 times a day with a strong cough.
15) Thymus broth or liquid extract is used as an expectorant for coughing.
16) When coughing it is recommended to drink hot milk with butter: ¾ cup of milk for 50 grams. oil.
17) To weld in, l. milk 2-3 sheets of mother-and-stepmother and add to the broth on the tip of the knife fresh lard. Drink before going to bed for 3 tablespoons.
18) Infusion of a leaf of a nasturtium (it is on sale in a drugstore) is very effective at a cough. 10gr. leaf brew 1 glass of boiling water, insist 10 minutes and filter. Drink on a glass during the day.
19) Grate the chest and back for the night with the pork lard interior and wrap it with compress paper, over which to wrap a fluffy or woolen shawl.
20) After receiving the serum from 3 liters of milk, add to it 1 glass of honey and 100 gr. crushed root elecampane (sold at the pharmacy). Drink a glass three times a day before eating with a strong cough.
You can try syrup based on herbs "Prospan"
Vera Travnikova (Popova)
Try - 1/3 of a teaspoon of soda for half a cup of water - drink slowly, after 30 minutes 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (real unrefined) Do not drink. After 2 to 3 hours you can repeat. It helps me a lot. many gave this recipe - the results are positive
This - to the doctor! And from personal - a syrup from a cough with a plantain! Everyone who advised - thanked! And - pharyngosept!
black radish with honey, milk with honey and butter, tea with linden and honey, "Dr. Momsyrop or ointment. Choose what you like more.
Erespal. good vesh. only they are saved
In the evening, finely chop a large onion, fill it with 2 tablespoons of sugar. By morning the medicine will be ready. During the day, eat a sweet onion or drink a formed juice. You are treated for several days and the cough will pass.
Choose a pot-bellied black radish with a tail, cut off the tip and take out the inside by a third. Put a little honey in the cavity so that there is room for the juice that stands out. Cut the radish into a glass with water down the tail. When in 3-4 hours juice is typed, drink it and put honey again.
500 g of peeled onions, chopped, add 400 g of sugar and cook over low heat in 1 liter of water for 3 hours. Then cool, add 50 g of honey, pour into a bottle and cork. Take 4-6 tablespoons a day after meals.
With a strong cough, it is good to be treated with ordinary milk. Drink hot milk with alkaline mineral water (1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of Borjomi) or honey (1 teaspoon of honey for a glass of hot milk). And kids are best to add figs to warm milk.
Fresh juice of cabbage with sugar is used as an expectorant for coughing and hoarseness. Drink a teaspoon several times a day. Broth of cabbage with honey to take inside with diseases of the respiratory tract.
5 cloves garlic clean, finely pound, dilute a glass of milk and boil. In diseases of the upper respiratory tract and cough take in warm form on a teaspoon several times a day.
I wish you health!! !
More often rinse... Rotokan, Chlorfilipt - excellent fit... checked.
How to cure a cough in one day: 9 ways of traditional medicine
There are many ways that will help reduce the time of treatment of ailment up to five to seven days. But the very next day after the beginning of therapy your health will improve. If the disease is allowed to drift, the recovery period can last up to two, and sometimes three weeks.
Cough is a protective function of the body. It indicates the inflammatory process of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. Symptoms of dry cough include perspiration in the throat, pain when swallowing and talking. In this state, there is no expectorant mucus, which means that the body can not cope with the infection, because bacteria can not go outside through sputum.
At the first symptoms it is necessary to start treatment. It is necessary to start taking medications that dilute sputum, but only the doctor must prescribe the necessary remedy. How to cure a cough in one day? Only traditional medicine can answer this question. The thing is that the most effective ways of treating dry cough have been invented by our great-grandmothers. This refers to the category of "wisdom of generations".
Folk methods that will tell you how to cure a cough in one day:
- With such cough, as with any catarrhal disease, you need an abundant hot drink. It can be not only water. Very useful is warm milk with honey. Drink such a drink better at night. As a drink, it is also good to use tea with raspberry jam or with honey, compotes from dried fruits and cranberry mors.
- A proven method of how to cure a cough in one day is black radish and honey. In the middle of the vegetable make a groove, fill it with a couple of spoons of the product of beekeeping and leave for 12 hours. Dedicated for this time, juice is consumed 30 minutes before meals three times a day by a teaspoonful.
- With a strong dry cough will help quickly cope with a mixture of honey, butter and aloe, taken in the same proportions. The remedy should be drunk 4 times a day in a teaspoonful.
- Another way to cure a cough in one day is fig, soaked in milk. For cooking, pour 5 fresh fruits with a glass of boiling milk. Drink this cocktail you need three times a day for a third of the glass before eating.
- Very good in the treatment of cough helps infusions of herbs. For this purpose, you can use, for example, nettles. To prepare the infusion, you should pour a tablespoon of dried grass half a liter of boiling water. After 30 minutes this remedy can be drunk as a tea.
- In addition to other methods, it is possible to carry out inhalations with a solution of baking soda.
- Increase the immunity and get rid of dry cough will help the rubbing of bear and badger fat.
- Very effective expectorants are mustard and compresses in the chest area.
- You can make syrup at home. Mix the juice of one cooked lemon with two tablespoons of glycerin, a spoon of honey and add the boiled water until the syrup forms. Take small meals three times a day.
The presented methods will help you to get rid of a cough quickly and effectively. And besides, folk medicine is the most financially profitable way of treatment and quite convenient. Think about your health and do not be ill! After all, treatment is always long.