1What does Valentin Dikul recommend, exercises for back or how to become healthy?
- 1.1Fundamental rules
- 1.2With back pain
- 1.3Repetitions and approaches
- 1.5Lessons for strengthening the muscular tissues of the back
- 1.6We strengthen the muscles of the waist
- 1.7Strengthening the back
- 1.8Strengthening the lateral muscles of the back
- 1.9We strengthen the thoracic department
- 1.10Strengthening the back
- 1.11We strengthen the back of the thigh and back
- 1.12Strengthening oblique abdominal muscles
- 1.13Stretch the lumbar muscles
- 1.14Strengthening the muscles of the press
- 1.15The uniqueness of the methodology
2Dikul: exercises for back and gymnastics technique
- 2.1Indications for use
- 2.3Gym complex
- 2.4With pain
- 2.5With a hernia
- 2.6With osteochondrosis
- 2.7To strengthen the muscles of the back
- 2.8Preventive complexes
3Treatment of spinal diseases by the method of Dikul
- 3.1Figures can not be fooled
- 3.2The history of the appearance of Dikul's technique
- 3.3How it works?
- 3.5What do Dikul's techniques include?
- 3.6How are classes conducted?
- 3.7What is the uniqueness of the technique?
4Efficiency of Dikul's gymnastics with osteochondrosis
- 4.1Indications for the technique
- 4.2Contraindications to the method
- 4.3Types of exercises
- 4.4What can be done with the exercises?
- 4.5What to do in the period of exacerbation of the disease?
56 exercises of Dikul's gymnastics from back pain
- 5.1How does exercise work?
6Therapeutic exercises in diseases of the spine
- 6.1The main types of curative gymnastics for the spine
- 6.2General recommendations and rules
- 6.3Wellness complex exercises for the back
- 6.5Thoracic and lumbar
- 6.6On the technique of dikul
- 6.7On the method of Bubnov
What does Valentin Dikul recommend, exercises for back or how to become healthy?
Pathology of the musculoskeletal system occupy today one of the leading places in terms of prevalence. Especially often there are injuries of the spine.
Year after year, statistics show a high growth of post-traumatic conditions. Not surprising. After all, the development of technology leads to an increase in injuries on the road, in production.
Special rehabilitation measures have been developed for such patients.
The author of the technique, in the past, himself was an invalid, chained, according to doctors, forever to the wheelchair. The desire to live a full life and get up on the feet did the impossible.
In most cases, the technique of Valentine Dikul allows you to restore the spine.
The technique developed by him is a holistic system of exercises that heals and strengthens the entire body. All trainings, created on personal experience and knowledge, were repeatedly tested by his followers in practice.
Before you begin, you should familiarize yourself with the rules that are an integral part of Valentin Dikul's methods.
With back pain
- Observe the recommended procedure for doing the exercises.
- Approaches should be carried out exactly as much as indicated in the program.
- Do not overload the body, gradually accustom it to training.
- Classes should be performed regularly. Possibly every other day.
Repetitions and approaches
- Strictly observe the necessary number of approaches and repetitions.
- Carefully read the instructions on how Dicul exercises are performed. Classes without rest or with arbitrarily chosen breaks are unacceptable.
- Be sure to observe the full amplitude. This will allow you to work precisely for those muscles, which are intended for the direction of the load.
- Rapid rates this system excludes.
- The technique is based on slow, smooth, conscious movements. Jerk and sharp actions are unacceptable.
Lessons for strengthening the muscular tissues of the back
These exercises Dikul effectively restore the joints of the spine, muscular functions of the cervical, shoulder, lumbar and thoracic areas, improve overall health.
We strengthen the muscles of the waist
Exercise means position - lying on the back. Hands should be spread apart, palms down. The upper section should not come off the surface. At this time, the left thigh is very smoothly turned to the right until it stops.
The left leg comes off the surface, but to the right remains tightly pressed. In the accepted position should be delayed for 2-3 seconds. Then also smoothly return to the original state.
The exercise is repeated to the left with the opposite thigh.
In the right and left side it is recommended to carry out 8 replicates per 1 approach.
This system implies that during the first 2-3 sessions only 1 approach is performed.
For the next 2-3 - it is advisable to carry out 2 approaches. And then, according to Valentin Dikul's plan, 3 approaches are implemented.
Strengthening the back
Lying on the floor. Legs are bred to the sides in such a way that the feet are at a distance from the shoulders. Hands cross on the chest. Better, for balance, hold on to the shoulders.
The inhalation slowly unfolds the body until it stops on the right side. The left shoulder breaks from the floor. Legs, pelvis remain in a fixed position. Put the seconds down for 2 seconds and return to the original position.
This treatment of the back involves the exercise of the exercise and in the opposite direction.
8 times in each side. For the first 2-3 sessions, one approach is enough. The next 2-3 lessons are carried out in 2 approaches. And then we move on to 3 approaches. Rest between them - 2 minutes. Such a system of repetitions and approaches guarantees an excellent result.
Strengthening the lateral muscles of the back
Again - the position on the back. Connect the legs together, pull the socks on yourself. It is recommended to place your hands in the sides, lowering your hands down. Do not tear off the neck, shoulders and head from the floor, move on the surface with both feet, performing a sliding motion. At the same time, you can not lift them up.
In this exercise, the treatment of the spine is based on strengthening the lateral muscles of the waist and abdomen.
In the accepted position, lock the seconds to 2-3 and carefully return to the original. To strengthen the back, you should do the lesson in the opposite direction.
In this lesson, a system of repetitions and approaches is implemented, as in the previous exercise.
We strengthen the thoracic department
During the exercise, the legs should not come off the floor. Position on the back. The legs occupy the position along the width of the shoulders. Hands must be crossed on the chest, clasping the palms of the forearms.
Without lifting your head, neck, back from the surface, you need to slant to the left with a sliding motion. At this time, the legs and pelvis should be glued to the floor. Hold for 2-3 seconds, smoothly return to the initial state.
The same is done in the other direction.
For this exercise, a system of approaches and repetitions is recommended, as in the first second lesson.
Strengthening the back
Stand up straight, straightening the muscles of your back and neck. Look straight ahead. Smoothly make a small slope. In this case, the position of the back should remain straight.
Hands fall down and bend their knees. During the exercise, the butt is somewhat "bulged".
In this position, stay 2-3 seconds, then slowly return to the original.
For this exercise, the system consists of 3 approaches, containing 8 replicates. For beginners, 1 approach is recommended. The rest break lasts 2 minutes.
We strengthen the back of the thigh and back
Take position on the abdomen. Place your hands palms up. For the correct position of the neck, the chin should touch the floor. The legs are fixed.
Tear off the body to the maximum, while raising your hands up. The position of the neck will be true if you look in front of you.
Set the seconds to 2-3 and return to the starting position.
Treatment of the spine involves 8 repetitions. Beginners implement one approach. Rest - 2 minutes.
Strengthening oblique abdominal muscles
Lie down on your left side. The left arm is stretched out in front of him. The palm rests on the floor surface. The right hand should be lifted up, touching the palm of the floor.
Exclusively straight right arm and leg should be lifted and pulled towards each other at the same time. Exercise means neck work. The head is raised, the sight is directed straight ahead. Suffice it 2-3 seconds and slowly take the starting position.
For the treatment of the spine to be effective, exercise this exercise on the right side.
One approach - 8 repetitions in one direction, and then in another. The break is 2 minutes.
Stretch the lumbar muscles
Lie on the floor. Maximize the neck muscles. The position of the spine is exceptionally direct. Bend your legs, pulling as close as possible to the buttocks of the foot. Then just return to the original state smoothly.
Treatment of the spine is based on 3 sets of 12 reps. For beginners - 1 approach. The break lasts 2 minutes.
Strengthening the muscles of the press
Lie on the floor. Put your hands behind your head, bend your knees. The feet should rest on the floor surface. In this exercise, the muscles of the neck are effectively involved.
Do not lift the feet from the floor, raise the shoulders and head. Feel how the neck muscles work, pulling the head with the shoulders forward. Hold for 2-3 seconds. It is recommended to strain the neck muscles.
Then smoothly take the starting position.
Implement 3 approaches, each of which contains 12 repetitions. Beginners perform 1 approach. Rest should be 2 minutes.
The uniqueness of the methodology
The above set of exercises is aimed at strengthening the spine. This is not the only development of a talented author. The amazing doctor created whole systems of exercises for various departments of the spine, aimed at strengthening the muscular apparatus.
Complexes of Valentin Dikul are designed for people who received injuries, patients with serious diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
He developed effective preventive complexes for office employees, for drivers. Did not pass his attention to children.
The technique of Valentin Dikul is based on the fight against infirmities and is aimed at the victory over them. This is its uniqueness. Since many technicians see the adaptation and adaptation of the patient to the role of the disabled as their goal.
A source: http://etospina.ru/vosstanovlenie/imennye-metodiki/valentin-dikul-uprazhneniya-dlya-spiny.html
Dikul: exercises for back and gymnastics technique
According to the author of the technique, the basis here is a constant persistence, as well as a huge desire of man to live and move without constant pain in the spine.
It is important to constantly load the back muscles to maintain them in tone.
If you do not perform even the simplest exercises, the muscle connections atrophy, leading to an inevitable disability.
A person who begins to practice gymnastics must necessarily believe in success. Physical loads must be of a regular nature. Therefore, the patient must learn to control himself, develop a psychological stability.
This gymnastics is not performed for wear. So, a person not only will not help his spine, but will also hurt his health.
It is important to remember that the treatment of a disease requires a clear sequence of actions.
Perform the exercises in the same manner as was determined on the first day of classes.
You must learn to hear your body. If during the exercise there is pain, for example, in the lower back, from its implementation should be immediately discarded.
In addition, special movements should be carried out easily, smoothly, without sudden movements. Check the correctness of the performance of the movement is simple.
After physical exertion, a person can effortlessly collect a full chest of air.
Indications for use
Valentin Ivanovich developed a special complex of motions to restore the functions of the back and spine.
The method of treatment of Dikul is designed taking into account the place of work of a person, his individual characteristics, the stage of the disease.
The system of the traditional healer works practically with all diseases of the back or vertebral column:
- severe injuries;
- intervertebral hernia;
- child cerebral palsy.
With all the recommendations, perseverance, regularity of activities, after a while a person will feel a reduction in the pain syndrome. It is important to adhere to all the prescribed recommendations of the attending physician in order to prevent the occurrence of any complications.
Factors that prevent the implementation of a special set of exercises a little. But still they are. If you observe some symptoms in your body, it is better to give up some of the body movements. For example, with cervical osteochondrosis, you should pay attention to such signs as:
- increased body temperature;
- violations of blood flow to the brain;
- persistent pain;
- squeezing syndrome.
If at least one of the above factors is detected, Dikul's technique should be abandoned until it is possible to localize the symptoms of the disease in other ways.
Treatment of diseases of the back or spine on the advice of Dikul includes a wide range of various exercises. For each specific case, the author offers an individual study schedule.
However, before starting any special movements, it is recommended that you consult a specialist.
It will help to choose the right complex with an individual intensity of loads on the muscular corset, depending on the individual characteristics of the patient.
The percentage of getting rid of back pain is high enough. But the success of recovery does not depend on the treating specialist. It is important to go to the goal independently without making allowances for yourself. Only continuous work on yourself can guarantee a full life without pain.
The author of the same complex of exercises offers several movements, tonic muscular corset, stretching the spine, removing the irritation of nerve fibers. This gymnastics is shown to people who are in a sitting position for a long time. For example, such exercises will be effective for office workers, drivers.
With back pain, Valentin Ivanovich advises you to perform such exercises:
- Lie on your stomach, straighten your legs. At the same chin should touch the floor. Hands are parallel to the hips with the palms facing down. For convenience, you can lean on furniture or a vertical surface with stops. Gradually raise your torso, taking your hands back. Lock in this position for a few seconds. Gradually, the time of fixation of the body in this position should increase.
- Take the position lying on your back. The legs should be bent at the right knee in the knee joint. Hands are located along the body, parallel to the thigh line, the feet are elongated. Gradually press the raised knees as close as possible to the chest, fix this position for two or three seconds. Then gently move in the starting position. It is necessary to conduct a minimum of eight repetitions of the exercise.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees at an angle, pull out your feet. Hands stretch along the body. Gradually begin to lift the bent knees to the chest. At the same time, the shoulders tend to meet their knees. The purpose of this exercise is to lift the shoulders as close as possible to the knees.
It is necessary to perform this set of exercises daily. After a short period of performing a special course of gymnastics a person will feel much better. However, you can not stop taking classes here.
With a hernia
It is known that the technique of Dikul helps to permanently heal from the intervertebral hernia. Exercises are selected by a specialist depending on the individual characteristics of the patient.
The most effective movements for the treatment of intervertebral hernia, proposed by Valentin Ivanovich, are considered to be hinges on hinges, the position of the bar (man some time is in a horizontal position, leaning on the elbows and toes), lifting the lower limbs lying on the back, slow slopes housing.
Here are some exercises that are now used for hernia:
- Become flat on the floor. Hands are straightened along the body. Take the stick in your hands, slowly go down with it. In this case, the back remains straight, legs slightly bend.
- Take the rubber band, fix its end with the foot. Place your right hand on the back of your head, gradually bend to the right, overcoming the resistance of the auxiliary element. Do the same to the left.
- Fix your feet with rubber bandages, lie on your back. Do not tear your shoulders off the floor, try to lift the right hip, then take it to the side. Repeat with the left thigh. It is necessary to perform several repetitions.
- Lie on your stomach, stretch your legs, fold your arms along the body. At the same time, the lower limbs are fixed, hands are pressed to the hips. Gradually raise the trunk, briefly fix in this position. Make several approaches to this exercise.
- Lie on your back, cross your arms over your chest. Legs are stretched along the body. Staying in this position, try to perform several step steps first to the right, then to the left. Shoulders and legs should not be torn from the floor.
- Keeping the position of the body, try to make several inclines left and right. At the same time, the legs are lying motionless on the floor, only the upper part of the body works.
Gymnastics for cervical osteochondrosis includes not only movements to strengthen the muscles of the dorsal corset. Here exercises for the cervical department are included in the complex of exercise therapy.
The person performs the bending of the head to the sides, back and forth. Also, with osteochondrosis, the head turns are performed.
At the same time, the muscles of the cervical region are toned up, the flow of blood to them improves, and the load on this part of the spine is relieved.
It is important to perform head movements regularly, regularly and rhythmically. It is not necessary to perform sharp movements while performing exercises in the cervical region. Remember that in this way, you can significantly worsen your health.
To strengthen the muscles of the back
Exercises by the method of Dikul are performed not only with any diseases of the back or spine. The complex is suitable for strengthening the muscular corset.
With the regular execution of simple exercises, it is possible to prevent the occurrence of degenerative processes in the spine.
In addition, the complex of Dikul's movements will relieve the pain syndrome after trauma or in the presence of congenital malformations.
Prevention is the right technique for doing the exercises here.
It is important to adhere strictly to the chosen sequence, do exercises without shortness of breath, do not overload the body too much.
Therapeutic exercises are performed in several approaches, between which there must necessarily be a break.
To increase the pace is gradual and extremely cautious. When there is pain from the performance of the exercise immediately should be abandoned until the pain syndromes do not stop.
A source: https://prospinu.com/lfk/dikul-uprazhneniya-dlya-spiny.html
Treatment of spinal diseases by the method of Dikul
Pathology of the musculoskeletal system, especially spine injuries, to date occupies far from the last place in the structure of morbidity by the degree of prevalence on the terrestrial ball. From year to year, the index of post-traumatic conditions is increasing, as the share of injuries in production and on roads has significantly increased with the development of technology.
Rehabilitation measures for these patients are constantly being improved.
One of the most effective methods to date in Russia recognized the author's technique of Valentin Ivanovich Dikul.
Treatment of the spine by the method of Dikul allows almost 100% of the cases to restore the motor activity of the affected segment of the spine or limb.
Figures can not be fooled
For 10 years of the existence of the method, treatment for it was held in the Center VI. Dikul more than 7 thousand people, and about 5 thousand people mastered the methodology on their own. This indicates the popularity and effectiveness of the method among the population.
This technique has found so many followers also because it returns activity to people, but does not reconcile with disability due to diseases and spinal injuries, as do many other well-known practitioner.
The history of the appearance of Dikul's technique
Academician, Doctor of Medical Sciences Valentin Ivanovich Dikul many years ago he himself suffered a compression fracture of the spine, which threatened him with disability. Only the obstinacy and ingenuity of the doctor helped him to get back on his feet and return to a full life without restrictions.
Valentin Ivanovich developed and tested on a personal experience a set of special exercises, and then designed simulator, which, with a certain persistence, can be restored even after very serious injuries and operations the spine.
How it works?
If in the recovery period after a trauma or surgery the immobilized patient will not engage in special gymnastics, at least passive, with the help of the exercise therapy instructor, his muscles lose their usual load, and the ligamentous apparatus becomes flabby.
So the body will never recover. If you support the muscular apparatus in its tone, then there is a chance to get back on its feet, as gymnastics and massage will stimulate the recovery of the cells of the nervous system in the affected area.
Therefore, it is very important to maintain the muscles in working condition until the recovery of nervous impulses.
Of course, Dikul's method is very laborious: the patient has to work, as they say, "up to the seventh sweat but the result is worth it.
Patient and hard work, exercising on exercise machines, doing exercises at home not only improves the physical and mental state of the patient, but also give him the ability to move, help to adapt in this new life.
What do Dikul's techniques include?
Treatment of the spine according to the method of Dikul includes several directions.
- Physiotherapy exercises, consisting of two sets of exercises. The first complex provides the muscles with a constant daily load. It was created for general rehabilitation and is divided into two parts. In the morning, exercises are performed to restore the back and lower limbs, closer to the evening - exercises for the abdomen, arms and chest. As a result, self-healing of muscle tone occurs. After mastering these exercises, they begin the second set of exercises. In this case, the muscular corset becomes stronger, and, most importantly, a normal motor stereotype is formed, and functional blocks are eliminated.
- Medical gymnastics helps to maintain the achieved results. Its main task is to restore the elasticity of ligaments and muscles. Its important element is relaxation and strengthening of the strength of mind in the fight against negative emotions.
- Physiotherapy facilitates the rapid regeneration of affected tissues.
- Manual therapy.
- Drinking regime (intake of mineral water to a liter per day).
How are classes conducted?
The duration of the rehabilitation course according to Dikul's method directly depends on the severity of the pathology. Someone to restore the functions missing three months, and someone has to be treated for years.
Usually, three cycles of 12 sessions are assigned.
- The first cycle is therapeutic and preparatory and adapts the body with special exercises for a certain load. This applies elements of Pilates, yoga, articular and respiratory gymnastics.
- The second cycle is therapeutic, aimed at restoring the normal muscle tone of the affected area.
- The third cycle - treatment and training, develops flexibility and mobility of the spine. After that, for the patient in accordance with the results achieved, an individual set of exercises for working at home is developed.
What is the uniqueness of the technique?
The uniqueness of Valentin Ivanovich's method consists in approaching the human body as a self-restoring system. This technique involves fighting the disease and winning over it, rather than getting used to it and adapting as a disabled person, like many other Western techniques.
A person learns to own his own body, rather than various novelties of technology for people with limited opportunities, and as a result of hard work, existence.
A source: https://vashaspina.ru/dikul/
Efficiency of Dikul's gymnastics with osteochondrosis
To restore weak back and neck muscles, a special complex was developed by Valentin Dikul: exercise from osteochondrosis must be done daily, then they will give a good result.
Gymnastics Dikul with cervical and lumbar osteochondrosis can be combined with force loads, which can relieve tension and restore the vertebrae.
It is recommended to start practicing after the recommendation of a doctor and under the guidance of a competent specialist.
Dikul's method has become very widespread around the world. There is this system officially since 1990.
(it was registered in the patent office), and for this relatively short period of time a huge number of people got rid of or significantly reduced the manifestations of osteochondrosis of the spine.
And very many escaped disability as a result of serious and neglected stages of the disease.
Indications for the technique
The complex of Valentin Dikul's exercises is shown at:
- functional disorder of the spine;
- compression fracture of the spine;
- intervertebral hernias;
- Cerebral palsy, and similar pathologies in adults can not be treated with such a method;
- functional disorders of joints and large vessels.
Contraindications to the method
As with every treatment, Dikul's methods have contraindications, but not so many. Exercises can not be performed with pain symptoms. If there is persistent pain, then from exercises it is necessary to abstain until the pain passes.
You can not do Dikul exercises for people who have a cerebral circulation disorder, a compression syndrome or a fever. In all these cases, osteochondrosis should be treated in other ways.
Types of exercises
Here are some exercises that are advised to perform with osteochondrosis:
- From a standing position on his knees, leaning on his outstretched arms. Lift your head slightly, and with an exhalation lower the buttocks to the heels, then inhale forward. Do the exercise slowly, repeat 10 times. When there is pain, you need to reduce the amplitude of motion.
- The same initial position. Knees should be connected and lowered the pelvis first into one, then to the other side, trying to plant the buttocks on the floor. The feet are tightly pressed to the floor, the movement must be done 15 times in each direction. If you plant the buttocks on the floor hinders the pain, the exercise should be done before the onset of pain.
- The situation is the same. Make arbitrary swings with your legs to the side and back.
- From the same position on the inspiration, the back should be lowered as low as possible, and with an exhalation it should be bent upwards. Repeat this exercise 15-20 times.
- Lie on your back, hands stretched along the body, knees bent and pressed against each other. Lower your knees to the left and then to the right, without taking your hands off the floor. The amplitude of the exercise depends on the occurrence of pain, ideally the knees should touch the floor.
- Staying in a prone position, clasp your arm with one foot and press it tightly against the stomach, then do the same with the other leg. If the pain does not bother, press both knees to the stomach at the same time.
- Push-up. Knees are connected, the chin is slightly raised, the ascent is done on inhalation. If a person is sufficiently developed physically, you can raise yourself on your toes.
There are separate sets of exercises that are designed for each department of the spine. In addition, with hernial formations, too, has its own technique of exercises.
So the patient will learn to do them correctly, and also the instructor can correct some exercises with features of his body.
What can be done with the exercises?
Carrying out exercises according to Valentine Dikul's method, blood circulation improves, pain passes, oxygen supplies the brain in sufficient quantity, blood pressure normalizes.
Exercises help to correct posture, regain sensitivity to the upper extremities and eliminate osteochondrosis completely. If necessary, the exercises can be supplemented by medication.
Gymnastics Dikul from cervical and lumbar osteochondrosis is considered the most effective complex, which guaranteed to rehabilitate problem segments of the spine, and returns the patient's ability to normal move. In addition, the system of exercises is aimed at removing the pain symptom and strengthening the whole organism as a whole.
There are some rules that must be followed in order to achieve the maximum effect from exercise therapy:
- The number of approaches must be carried out in the amount in which they are recommended, do not be too zealous and overload your body with too intense training. To prepare the body for increasing approaches is gradual, otherwise the result may be the opposite.
- Do it regularly, it's best to do it in a day, letting the body and muscles rest.
- It is necessary to achieve the full amplitude of movement, each exercise is directed to a specific group of muscles. However, if you do not immediately perform the full amplitude, you do not need to force it, but each time you need to slightly increase the amplitude.
- You can not do the exercises abruptly and jerks. The whole complex is developed on the basis of slow and smooth movements.
What to do in the period of exacerbation of the disease?
Charging Dickul in the acute stage of the disease is contraindicated. Therefore, first you need to remove the acute process. The following preparations are used for this:
- pain relievers - Diclofenac, Ketorol, Ibuprofen, Indomethacin;
- muscle relaxants - Midokalim, Finlepsin;
- chondroprotectors - Structum, Chondroxide;
- vasodilators - Pyrocetam, Pentoxifylline;
- neuroprojectors - Actovegin, Thiocetam;
- psychotropic drugs - Aminazine, Lerivon, Diazepam;
- vitamins - Milgamma, Neurovitan;
- biostimulants - Humisol.
Any medication should be prescribed by a doctor and selected individually, the course of treatment and dosage is also determined by a specialist.
A highly qualified and world famous specialist in the field of vertebral problems Valentin Dikul is sure that the force load in diseases of the spine is not only not contraindicated, but also is necessary. Only long-term studies with elements of force load can remove muscle tension from the back, and restore and correct vertebrae.
A source: https://OrtoCure.ru/pozvonochnik/osteohondroz/uprazhneniya-dikulya.html
6 exercises of Dikul's gymnastics from back pain
Back pain can be provoked by a number of problems: from internal diseases to the intervertebral hernia. It can be aching or sharp, girdling or giving to other parts of the body, permanent or temporary.
As practice shows, patients who want to start exercises for a patient with a back, wish to minimize the preparatory stage and immediately begin serious training. Many of them are perplexed by the simplicity and ease of the first exercises.
Begin to receive requests for a transition to a more complex level.Remember! This approach is strictly contraindicated.The system is designed in such a way that the primary stage is very important in a complex of exercises for the muscles of the back.
You need to prepare your body well, muscles must be adjusted for serious correction.
If to speak about the painful sensations caused by a condition of a backbone it is necessary to mention the most common causes: muscle strain, damage to the nerve roots, curvature of the spinal column, intervertebral hernia.
Cope with the pain and gradually get rid of the problem will help the known technique of Dikul in diseases of the spine.
Valentin Dikul is an academician who learned from his own experience what a serious back injury is, in which people can no longer ever get back on their feet.
His case showed - everything is possible, and allowed to develop the existing gymnastics Dikul for the spine with a hernia.
The method of treatment is aimed at the removal of pain and the return of the functional activity of the affected neurons.
It is they who squeeze and squeeze all their energy to survive, and not to communicate with muscle cells. This is the cause of muscular dystrophy, static tension and severe back pain.
Learn more about the relationship between the spinal musculature and the intervertebral hernia, as well as read all the information on this topic you can in Valentin Dikul's book "Life without pain in the back."
How does exercise work?
The main task of the exercises is to make the muscles come to an optimal state. Tense muscles need to relax, and weak muscles - to regain their tone.
Dikul's method with a hernia of the lumbar spine is based on four postulates:
- Do exercises every day;
- The lesson should last at least 60 minutes;
- it is important to observe gym hygiene;
- unshakable optimism and faith in success.
Therapeutic gymnastics with a hernia of the lumbar:
- We take an emphasis on the knees (angle of 90 degrees), hands are not wide apart, straight, back without bends, the head looks forward. With an exhalation it is necessary to lower the hips on the heels, to relax the back, and to bend the head to the outstretched arms. With inhalation we roll forward on arms, we bend so that the head extends upwards. The pelvis is pressed to the floor. We linger and smoothly sit on the heels. Repeat 10-12 times.
- The starting position is similar, the knees are brought together. We raise the groans pressed against each other and, leaning on our knees, we swing our socks aside. The spine moves only in the lumbar region. Shoulders and chest are not involved. Repeat 10-12 times in each direction.
- The starting position, as in exercise number 2. The back is straight, the chin is parallel to the floor. Relying on the hands and knees, it is necessary to slowly lower the pelvis in the manner of a pendulum in turns to the sides to the floor before the onset of pain. In the initial position, we do not linger. Do 10-12 repetitions on each side.
- Focus on yourself on the knees together. On inhalation, the back should be strongly bent in the lower back, and the head should be pulled up to the ceiling. On exhalation, the head is lowered between the arms, and the back is bent as far as possible. Repeat up to 10-12 times.
- We lay down on the back, legs bend at the knees. Hands stretch along the body. Slowly, knees are lowered to the floor to the right and to the left. Only the lumbar is working. Blades from the floor do not come off. Breathing is deep and arbitrary. Perform 10-12 repetitions in each direction.
- Laying on the back, knees bent, hands along the body with the palms facing down. The left heel is thrown on the right knee. Slowly, with exhalation, we raise our right foot to ourselves. We lower on the floor on inhalation. We repeat with each foot 10 times.
These exercises will help alleviate severe pain, relieve muscle tension and tone muscle flaccid muscles, improve blood flow and nutrition in tissues.
The method of Dikul with hernia of the spine has already helped tens of thousands of people. But for each individual case it is necessary to choose its own individual set of exercises.
A source: http://sovet-ok.ru/6-uprazhnenij-gimnastiki-dikulya-ot-boli-v-spine/
Therapeutic exercises in diseases of the spine
Back and joint health »Treatment
Unpleasant sensations in the back or severe pain can be a sign of several diseases of the spinal column.
If they do not take any measures when they appear, in the future such indifference to their health can lead to an operating table or a wheelchair.
Therefore, with the initial symptoms of the pathology of the spine, it is necessary to proceed to the most effective therapeutic and prophylactic measure - therapeutic gymnastics.
Physiotherapy exercises should enter into the habit of every person who worries about his health. Taking a minimum of time and effort, it will bring maximum benefit not only to the spine, but to the entire body.
People who do not have diagnosed diseases of the back, can do themselves and select a complex depending on their preferences.
Patients with a known pathology of the spine should begin therapeutic gymnastics under the guidance of a physiotherapist.
This is especially true for people with severe curvature of the vertebral column, intervertebral hernia, stenosis of the canal of the spinal cord. It is also shown to those who underwent surgery on the spine.
Medical gymnastics is used not only to treat pathology of the musculoskeletal system, but also for prevention
The main types of curative gymnastics for the spine
To begin with, it is necessary to clarify that curative gymnastics for the spine can be divided into general health, which is intended for healthy people or for those who have an initial stage of osteochondrosis, as well as a special one that is used for various diseases of the vertebral post.
Depending on the elements of physical education, the actions of exercise therapy on the body (relaxation, stretching, strengthening muscles, etc.) distinguish 3 groups of methods of gymnastics for the spine:
- Exercises with elements of dance. This includes aerobics, step aerobics and others. They not only strengthen all the muscles of the body, promote weight loss, but also perfectly train the cardiovascular system.
- Strength exercises. Contribute to the development of the muscular framework of a certain part of the body (depending on the chosen complex). In diseases of the spine, all movements are selected to strengthen the muscles of the back. This includes calanetics, athletic gymnastics, shaping, fitness, etc.
- Exercises based on oriental teachings and techniques. They train the respiratory system, all movements are static, they develop flexibility and elasticity of the muscles. This group includes yoga, Chinese gymnastics, qigong, wushu and others.
Regularly performed gymnastic complex allows:
- develop a muscular backbone to support the vertebrae and reduce the load on them;
- strengthen the muscles and ligaments of the back;
- develop muscle elasticity, which reduces the risk of injury;
- improve blood circulation, metabolic processes in tissues;
- improve posture, reduce the degree of curvature of the spine;
- to improve well-being;
- reduce the severity of the pain syndrome;
- increase the physical endurance of the body;
- improve mood.
Gymnastics can be practiced in the pool
General recommendations and rules
To therapeutic exercises have only benefited and not harmed you, remember the following rules and recommendations:
You can also read:What exercises to do with scoliosis?
- all exercises should be performed without pain, if any, then it is necessary to reduce the amplitude of movements or completely stop the exercise;
- if you have any disease of the spinal column, then you can start classes only outside of the exacerbation, with active pain syndrome, any exercises are contraindicated;
- It is not recommended to take abrupt and sharp movements, they should all be smooth and slow (this will avoid injury during training);
- the complex of exercises must be performed regularly, only in this way one can achieve success;
- any gym complex should start with warm-up and stretching;
- before classes it is forbidden to use any medications of an anesthetic character, otherwise you may not notice how the pain syndrome will begin, than you can do yourself harm.
Wellness complex exercises for the back
This set of exercises is designed to prevent diseases of the musculoskeletal system, as well as to treat their initial stages. In the event of any violations, it is better to consult a doctor about each exercise.
- Turn the head to the sides and tilt up and down. Repeat 10 times for each movement.
- Circular smooth movements of the head in both directions, repeat 15 times.
- Exercises with resistance, which perfectly strengthen the muscles of the neck. The principle is very simple: we try to bend the head or turn it, but from the opposite side it exerts resistance by the other hand. Repeat 10 times for each type of movement.
- You can put a heavy book on your head for 2-3 minutes.
Approximate complex of exercise therapy for the cervical spine
Thoracic and lumbar
- We get on all fours. He begins to perform the exercise "cat". Slowly we curl our backs up, head down. In this position, we linger for 5 seconds. Then, just as smoothly bend your back, and pull your head up. We are delayed again for 5 seconds, then the whole complex is repeated again. 10 approaches are enough.
- Position - lying on the back, legs bent at the knees. Hands along the trunk. Smoothly tear off the pelvis from the floor and pull up, stay for a few seconds and smoothly return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
- Position - lying on the stomach. We perform the exercise "snake". The hands rest on the floor, the back and neck bend back as far back as possible. We linger in this position, then smoothly return back. Repeat 10 times.
- Standing on all fours. Slowly remove the straight leg back and perform the swings. Then we change our foot. It is enough to repeat 10 times for each leg.
- Exercise "scissors" and "bicycle".
- Exercise "boat". Position - lying on the abdomen, arms and legs stretched along the axis of the body. Slowly tear off the limbs from the floor and bend in the back, stay in this position, then slowly descend. Repeat 10 times.
On the technique of dikul
Therapeutic exercises under the instruction of V. Dikul
One of the most effective methods of curative gymnastics for the spine is the author's method of Valentin Ivanovich Dikul. Treatment by this method allows in most cases to return the affected segment of the spine mobility.
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Academician V. Dikul once suffered from a compression fracture of the vertebra, which threatened him with the development of disability. Only the perseverance of man and the personally developed rehabilitation program allowed us to get back on our feet.
Dikul's method includes:
- Two complexes of exercise therapy. The first complex consists of daily exercises that are performed in the morning (for the muscles of the back and legs) and in the evening (for the muscles of the abdomen, chest and arms). The main task is to develop a muscular corset to support the musculoskeletal system. The second complex begins after mastering the first, its main task is restoration of elasticity of ligaments and muscle fibers.
- Manual therapy.
- Special drinking regime.
On the method of Bubnov
The technique of LFK Dr. Bubnovsky is also called kinesiotherapy.
Before the beginning of the training, all patients undergo a detailed diagnosis of the condition of the musculoskeletal system in the medical center.
And only after that for each person in an individual order the gymnastic complex is selected.
The technique consists of a set of gymnastic exercises, as well as a series of exercises on a specially designed simulator. All classes are conducted in an outpatient mode at a time convenient for the patient under the supervision of instructors.
As an addition to the basic elements used joint exercises, massage and cryotherapy.
Making a conclusion, it should be noted that therapeutic gymnastics is an effective and, perhaps, the main way of prevention and treatment of diseases of the spinal column. And the earlier you start regular classes, the more chances to save your health.
A source: http://MoyaSpina.ru/lechenie/lechebnaya-gimnastika-zabolevaniyah-pozvonochnika