How can I quickly cure a dry cough in an adult?
Many people are wondering how quickly to cure a dry cough in an adult? It exhausts, brings a lot of inconveniences and is capable to provoke the development of bronchitis, to cope with which is much more difficult. At the first symptoms of a cough, you should immediately consult a doctor so that he has a check-up, found the cause and prescribed the necessary medicines. It is better not to resort to self-medication, since cough is a symptom of a number of diseases. Only a doctor can make a diagnosis.
Treatment of dry cough in adults with medication
First of all, you need to adjust the power. It is recommended to remove from the diet smoked, fried and spicy dishes that irritate the mucous. Alcohol and cigarettes are also prohibited. The daily menu should include porridge, dairy products, cooked and steamed dishes. To facilitate swallowing, you can take lozenges and lozenges. For coughing up phlegm shows mucolytic drugs, including:
- The root of the althaea and licorice;
- "Kodelak fito";
- Doctor MOM.
- Tusuprex »
Treatment of dry cough in adults provides plenty of drinking. Before going to bed it is recommended to drink milk with soda. A good action is provided by hot tea with raspberries, cranberries, currants, lemon. Comptes from dried fruits are shown. All these tools will help to cope faster with the disease and enhance the action of pharmacological drugs. In some of the most neglected cases, the doctor prescribes antibiotics. Their dosage is calculated depending on the stage of the disease.
Treatment of dry cough in adults with folk remedies
With dry cough in adults, treatment can be carried out by folk methods, which, however, must be agreed with the attending physician in order to avoid complications.A good effect is on the onion: 1 small bulb (weighing 50 g.) Is peeled off, passed through a meat grinder and mixed with 500 g. Sahara. Put on a slow fire, pour 1 liter. water and boil for 3 hours. Then add 20 ml to the medicine. honey. Eat 30 ml each. three times a day. Store in a glass container with a tight lid.
Black radish is the right remedy for dry cough. Remove the top part from the vegetable and remove the core, instead of which put honey. Put the "stuffed" radish in a container and cover with the top. After 3 hours, the vegetable will give off the juice, which will mix with the honey. It must be drunk, and the radish should be filled with honey again. The procedure can be repeated up to 5-7 times.
Against dry cough phytotherapeutists recommend drinking decoctions of the following herbs:
- mother and stepmother;
- liquorice root;
Do not forget about inhalations. The simplest option is to boil several potatoes, drain the water, cover with a towel and breathe in pairs for 10 minutes.After a few procedures, you will feel much better.
Essential oils can be used for inhalation, including:
- tea tree;
For the procedure, add 3-5 drops of oil to the kettle with boiling water, put the paper cone on the spout and breathe in pairs for 10-15 minutes. It is important to remember that essential oils can cause allergies, so use them with caution..
http://www.youtube.com/watc? = 61aJt12OvLI
Inhalation can be done with the addition of bay leaf or menthol: boil 20 g. raw materials in 400 ml. water and breathe in pairs through the tube for 10 minutes.
With a dry cough it is important to keep your feet warm. It is recommended to make trays with mustard.
Dissolve in boiling water 10 g. powder and soar your feet in mustard solution for 10 minutes. Then put on socks and go to bed. Baths should be done every other day for a week.Raspberries and honey will help to cure cough quickly. It is recommended to add them to tea or milk and drink overnight. Such a drink will cause the patient to sweat, which will have a beneficial effect on health.
Milk is shown with mineral water, which contains alkali. It is recommended to drink this drink twice a day.
With a very dry cough, citrus syrup will help. To make it, you need to take a large lemon, pour water and cook for 10 minutes over low heat. Then cool, cut into several pieces and squeeze out the juice. The liquid should be mixed with 200 ml. glycerol and 10 ml. honey. Then add 30 ml. warm water. Use the drug three times a day for 10 ml. The course of treatment is 7 days..
http://www.youtube.com/watc? = W5fA6K5giE4
If you tortured dry cough in adults, treatment can be carried out with the help of raspberry leaves. To do this, 20 g. Raw material pour 400 ml. boiling water and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. After a quarter of an hour the broth is filtered and used in hot form for 100 ml. three times a day.
If traditional methods of treatment do not bring results or cause discomfort, it is necessary immediately refuse to use them and tell the treating doctor, who in that case will appoint another treatment. Folk remedies are better combined with medicines, then cough will be much faster.
Folk remedy for coughing adults: how to cure quickly at home
Cough (dry or wet) accompanies almost all colds.
The appearance of a cough testifies to the defeat of the respiratory tract - larynx, trachea, bronchi.
In these parts of the human body, sensitive receptors are responsible for the cough reflex, which is a protective reaction.
At a time when a person coughs, everything that adversely affects his health goes out of his respiratory tract. However, despite the protective mission of coughing, it so exhausts the sick person that the latter has a dream, pains appear in the muscles, sometimes a violent cough can reach vomiting.
Some people are very hard to tolerate a cough, so many patients of a therapist are interested in the question: how quickly to cure people with cough at home?Coughing can signal the development of a dangerous disease in an adult's body. Therefore, before starting to treat it at home, you need to go to the doctor.
If a doctor does not have a suspicion of a more serious illness than an ordinary cold, cough treatment can be done on his own. In the event that a doctor has any doubts about the nature of this phenomenon, he will prescribe to the patient an additional examination.
For the treatment of colds, the doctor will prescribe medications to the patient, which can be combined with recipes of traditional medicine.
To prevent the occurrence of side effects from such treatment, you should prepare the folk remedies only after carefully studying their recipes.
To cure cough in adults, you can drink licorice syrup, which must be drunk three times a day for one week. Syrup of licorice without alcohol along with a spoonful of natural honey is added to plain or herbal tea.
Another recipe, with which you can quickly cure a cold and get rid of the heat at home:
- Take a small piece of ginger and grind it on a grater.
- The resulting mass is placed in a brewer with a herb collection.
- Pour into the kettle and boil for 30 minutes.
- Before use in the drink, add one teaspoon of lime honey.
This remedy for cough can be drunk 3 times a day.
Three times a day for one week must take the following composition:
- large onion rub on a large grater and squeeze out the juice from it;
- to the juice obtained, add a teaspoon of honey and let the agent brew.
Using this recipe will help to quickly cure even a strong cough.
If an adult is allowed to drink warmed milk with honey and a piece of butter, a fit of coughing will stop quickly. Such a drink can be consumed in unlimited quantities. In addition to the fact that milk with honey softens on the throat, it is also pleasant to taste.
With dry cough at home, steam inhalations are performed. Very useful conifer baths with a water temperature of 37-38. You can stay in a bath for 10-15 minutes.
At the end of the procedure, the patient must be immediately put in bed. The number of sessions per course is 12-15.
How to quickly cure a cold with a cough, using folk recipes
Today, doctors know a huge amount of effective folk remedies that doctors recommend to their patients for a cold or an infection accompanied by a cough.
In the diet of the patient it is useful to include the following foods:
- Grated radish, seasoned with sour cream or vegetable oil;
- Hercules, boiled on milk;
- mashed potatoes;
- dairy products;
- Grapes - acts as an expectorant and healing for the lungs
- honey - without this product the treatment of colds is not complete.
The lemon slipped through the meat grinder needs to be mixed with a little honey - this compound helps the adult patient to quickly cure even a very strong cough and get rid of the heat.
In order to restore the diseased water-alkaline balance of the body, the patient is recommended to drink plenty of fluids. Water helps dilute the sputum accumulated in the bronchi.
Doctors advise to use alkaline mineral water, the chemical composition of which approximates the moment of recovery.
How to treat dry cough
To cure a dry cough with folk remedies is not so easy. A rapid effect can be achieved only by simultaneous administration of drugs that suppress the cough reflex. But this is not a cure for the disease, it's only getting rid of the symptoms.
With a dry cough, provoked by a cold disease, it is useful to carry out inhalations. To prepare an inhalant should be mixed in equal amounts of thyme, mother-and-stepmother, chamomile, sage, take 4 tbsp. spoons of this raw material and pour boiling water. Add in infusion 2 drops of menthol or eucalyptus oil and one teaspoon of soda. Inhalation should be done several times a day.
- Diet patient should be enriched with high-calorie, but not heavy food.
- The daily menu should include vegetables and fruits.
- Quickly cure dry cough is impossible without the use of expectorants.
- The patient must necessarily see the doctor.
The appearance of a dry cough against the background of a cold is a very typical phenomenon. Sometimes cough to treat and not necessary, he independently passes during the treatment of the disease itself.
If it is nasal and accompanied by viscous sputum, it is necessary to start taking medications that dilute sputum.
Folk recipes for cough reflex treatment
Folk recipes for cough should be used for complex disposal of the disease. To refuse from the medicamental therapy appointed or nominated by the doctor, it is not necessary. Traditional medicine is effective only as an auxiliary treatment.
The following recipes, due to their effectiveness, are very popular among the people:
- Colds accompanied by coughs are well treated with honey and radish. In the radish cut a small hole with a knife and pour honey into it. The product will very soon release juice, which must be drunk one teaspoon 4 times a day.
- You can quickly cure with a fig, previously soaked in milk. To do this, use cow's milk, which must be heated to a hot state. In the milk you need to put a few fruits of figs, insist and grind along with the milk. Puff-like mass should be taken 1/3 cup before meals 3 times a day.
- Treat a dry cough with a mixture of aloe, honey and butter. Ingredients should be taken in equal parts, mix and take the resulting product one teaspoon 4 times a day.
- Fight with a painful cough you can take infusions of medicinal herbs. For example, infusions from thyme, plantain and nettle. Leaves of the plant must be crushed, pour a glass of steep boiling water, put in a water bath and keep it for about 15 minutes. Next, the remedy should be infused for 30 minutes. Chilled broth filter and take one tablespoon before meals 5-6 times a day.
- Radish finely chopped, covered with sugar, put on a baking sheet and baked for 2 hours. The pieces of radish should then be discarded, and the juice from the pan should be drained into a container. Such a remedy can be given even to infants.
- There is a special cough cure for coffee lovers. It is not recommended to use coffee for colds, but it can be replaced with chicory, oats, rye, barley, which are brewed just like ordinary coffee. You can add milk to the drink.
In severe attacks, you need to take poppy milk. It is prepared as follows:
- a few spoons of dry poppy soak in hot water;
- drain the water, and crush the poppy in a mortar;
- add a tumbler of boiling water to the crushed poppy and insist 10-15 minutes.
- To profile.
To drink such milk it is necessary warm.
The cause of dry coughing can be an external allergen or irritant. Such a phenomenon can not be treated in the ways listed above. Therefore, when a cough reflex occurs, it is first necessary to consult a doctor.
The doctor will determine the nature of the disease and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Do I need to quickly cough?The described phenomenon in most cases acts as a kind of protective reaction of the organism, aimed at removing toxins that appeared due to the development of some inflammatory the process
. Given this fact, the elimination of coughing will directly contribute to further infection of a person. Toxins will accumulate, and the disease will pass into a chronic form.
However, medicine is also known for its unproductive, debilitating cough, which is already unable to perform its drainage function. In such a situation, the suppression of the cough center by medical preparations is fully justified. Although quickly to win cough and get rid of high temperatures can and without taking pharmacological agents.
- Radish (6-8 pieces) should be cut into thin slices, covered with sugar and set aside for 6 hours for infusion, until the juice is separated from the product. This juice should be drunk every hour for one tablespoon.
- Pour a small lemon with boiling water and put on fire for 10 minutes. Then the lemon needs to be cooled, cut into slices and squeezed out the juice into the same water, in which the lemon was cooked. To the liquid, add two tablespoons of glycerin oil and ½ cup of honey. This mixture should be taken several times a day for 2 tablespoons.
A patient with a cold should drink boiled milk, with the addition of:
- alkaline mineral water;
- anise oil;
With hoarseness, you should drink tea with butter and have cocoa butter. This often happens with the flu, so in parallel it's good to know how to treat flu at home.
For a quick exit of phlegm, you need to use a composition made from cowberry juice and honey (you can use sugar syrup).
Medical preparations for coughing complex effects have a very negative effect on the liver. Therefore, the symptoms of the disease should be treated separately. Most often, doctors prescribe to their patients expectorant and suppressive medications.
Expectorants are very effective in getting rid of sputum. Suppressive drugs, however, suppress only the cough reflex.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Use of a medical dressing in contact with sick people.
- To give up smoking.
- Reception of vitamins.
- Passing an annual vaccination against influenza.
- Drinking lots of fluids.
Before you start taking this or that drug, be sure to carefully read the instructions. The medicine may have contraindications and side effects, which can seriously affect the general condition of the patient. Self-medication is best not to deal with, drug therapy, as well as folk remedies can be taken only on the advice of a doctor, and why is said in the video in this article.
How to quickly and safely cure a cough in an adult
Cough is a reaction of the body to irritants. Therefore, the question of how quickly to cure a cough in an adult is of interest to people suffering from a variety of diseases. In this case, the causes that caused the appearance of a cough, can be inflammatory processes in the respiratory system, and allergic reactions, and a foreign body stuck in the airways. In addition, a strong cough may appear and with certain pathologies of the cardiovascular, nervous or digestive systems.
Types of cough and ways to treat it
In the treatment of cough in adults, priority should be given to determining the type of cough.So, it can be wet (with sputum secretion) or dry (without sputum). As a rule, bronchial diseases, including bronchial asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, etc. flow with a dry cough. Sputum discharge is characteristic for pathologies caused by bacterial infections, bronchopneumonia or cardiac insufficiency. In inflammatory processes, the discharge will have a greenish-yellow color, with pneumonia - gray-yellow, with heart disease - rusty-yellow.
Methods for treating dry coughTo stop the inflammatory process and thereby remove the dry cough, you can use the methods of both traditional and traditional medicine. It is also necessary to focus on the nature of the natural reaction of the body. For example, if the cough is very severe, while it is dry in the throat, pershit and scratch, it is necessary Use drugs that normalize the sputum and suppress the body's reflex clear one's throat. Effective in this case will be lollipops with sage, Broncholitin, Strepsils, Libeksin, Tusuprex, Sinekod and preparations similar to them.
With a dry cough, an abundant drink is recommended that helps to soften dryness in the throat and reduce irritation of the mucous membranes. You can use both ordinary drinks and teas from medicinal plants. A special effect is possessed by special breast teas containing plantain. Since ancient times, plantain, which has a light spasmolytic and anti-inflammatory effect, was used to treat a strong cough.
In order to clear the lungs, patients with dry cough often prescribe drugs based on thermopsis or pecacuana. Both have excellent expectorant properties. Relieve inflammation and soften dryness in the throat of syrups, tablets and medicines Mukaltin, Halixol and Bromhexine.
Treatment for wet coughIf dry medicines are used for a dry cough, which first cause the appearance of sputum, and then promote it conclusion, then with a wet cough it is necessary to take those medicines that will dilute the released, accumulated in the respiratory ways. Thus, sputum becomes less sticky and viscous and more easily leaves the lungs and bronchi of a person.
Together with the detachable from the respiratory organs, harmful microorganisms are removed, and their products so many antitussives have a strong anti-inflammatory effect. So, with viral infections that caused cough, antibiotics are not required, but in the case of a bacterial infection, antibiotic use is necessary.
To cure a wet cough, you can use the following medications that dilute sputum: Acetylcysteine, Bromhexine, Lazolvan, Abroxol, etc.
Methods of treating allergic cough
The kind of cough that does not apply to either wet or dry is called allergic. Often without treatment, an allergic reactioncan begin with an innocuous, light cold and end with such formidable pathology as bronchial asthma. The appearance of a cough for allergy is due to the inflammatory process caused by allergens on the mucosa bronchus shell (allergic bronchitis), trachea (allergic tracheitis) or nasopharynx (allergic tracheitis).
Treatment of all manifestations of allergy is done with the help of antihistamines. Immediately when coughing is often used means Bronchin. But no medicine will work if you do not follow simple rules:
- suspected allergens should be excluded from food and habitat;
- Before going to bed, you should carefully ventilate the room;
- during sleep in the room should be cool;
- dust should be wiped regularly, preferably daily;
- It should be excluded the presence of pets in the room, if they are the cause of allergic reactions.
In addition, it helps to relieve allergy and coughing rinsing of the throat and mouth with warm water during the day. It is necessary to rinse and rinse the nasal passages 1-2 times a day and be sure after returning home from the street.
The most popular methods of traditional medicine
At all times with a strong cough used universal and effective means of traditional medicine.One of them is the root of the althaea, which possesses a softening and enveloping airway mucosa. It reduces inflammation and dilutes sputum. Drugs based on althea can be used in the treatment of both wet and dry cough.
Many recipes that help to relieve cough can be successfully used at home:
- A remedy for lemon and honey. It is necessary to take 1 large lemon and boil it on a quiet fire for about 10 minutes. Then the lemon is cut and squeezed out the juice. To the juice add 2 tablespoons. honey and glycerin. With a mild cough take 1 tsp. syrup daily, with strong - a means to drink 1 tsp morning and afternoon before meals, in the evening after dinner and at bedtime.
- Black radish juice. 1 radish should be grated on a fine grater and squeezed out juice using gauze. Then the juice is mixed with an equal volume of liquid honey and take 2 tbsp. during the day before meals and at bedtime.
- Fresh carrot juice. From carrots you need to squeeze juice and mix it with an equal amount of milk. The medicine is drunk 5 to 6 times during the day.
- Onion preserves. It is necessary to clean and grind, kg of onions, mix the gruel with 400 g of sugar and 1 liter of water and cook for 3 hours. After that, the mixture should be cooled and add 50 g of honey. Jam take after each meal 4-6 times a day for 1 tablespoon.
- Decoction of onion in milk. 2 pcs. Onions should be crushed and boiled in 1 cup of milk. The remedy is then left for 4 hours and filtered. The drug is taken 3-4 hours for 1 tbsp.
Treatment with inhalation and compressesInhalation should be considered one of the most effective ways to treat both dry and wet cough. When exposed to moist hot air, sputum in the respiratory tract becomes diluted, which significantly increases the coughing efficiency.
The temperature of the steam during the inhalation should not exceed 30-40 ° C, a higher temperature can provoke mucosal edema and an increase in the cough reflex. The duration of the procedure should not exceed 10 minutes. In order to quickly get rid of cough, within 24 hours of inhalation can be carried out at least 6 times.
For inhalations, the following recipes are used:
- 5 parts of water are heated to 40 ° C, 1 part honey is added. Inhale and exhale the vapor follows both the nose and the mouth.
- 2 tablespoons dry sage herb infusion under the lid in 1 cup boiling water for 20 minutes, then use for inhalation. If the liquid is cold, it can be slightly heated.
- In, l boiling water add 2 tsp. leaves of eucalyptus, 2 tbsp. pine extract, 1 tsp. gruel from a clove of garlic, 1 tablet of validol. The liquid is slightly cooled and used for the procedure.
Since ancient times, people have used food to cure cough. So, a good result can be obtained by using vegetable oil in compresses. To make a compress is easy enough: you should heat a small amount of any oil, dip a dense cotton napkin in it and attach it to the chest and back, excluding the heart area. Put the parchment paper and towel on the napkin. Everything is fixed with a warm scarf. It is better to keep such a pack during the night..
Despite the fact that cough can be caused by a variety of reasons, it is quite easy to cure it today. The main thing - do not start the inflammatory process or the manifestation of allergies and use the right drugs.
How to cure a dry cough at home
Memoirs of a Geisha
Dry cough to translate into moist. Lazolvan helps. Or Ambroxal (Ambrobene, Ambroghexal).
I make pot of violets. And I drink half a cup after eating, three times a day
Devyasil with honey is very good
buy a pest in the pharmacy and brew it and drink it. it is still possible to heat salt in a frying pan, pour it into a bag and put on chest to warm it up. only salt strongly heat. and still it is possible balm "asterisk" to rub a breast for the night too with the purpose of warming up.
It's the right way, warming up the chest, stingers, ointments like Moma, and it helps a lot, the cough goes on for a few days, the folk recipe: flour, aloe juice, mustard powder, honey,
interior fat, if not, butter. All this mix, heat in a water bath, make a cake and put on your chest, and you can between the shoulder blades, VERY DEISTLY WAY.
1. Inhalation is a remedy that increases sputum discharge, thereby improving the condition when coughing. You can use a special inhaler or just breathe, covered with a blanket, over a pot or bowl with brewed chamomile, mint, mother-and-stepmother or thyme-thyme (known to many housewives as seasoning). Infusion is prepared as follows: 2 tablespoons of herbs pour 2 cups of boiling water, make inhalation, then insist one hour under the lid and filter. Take inside half a cup four times a day.
For a stronger effect of inhalation, you need to dissolve 10 tablets of Validol or a little Golden Sprout in hot water, but you can not drink it later.
Now about how to carry out inhalation. You can roll a funnel from a thick paper, cover it with a wide end or a teapot, and inhale steam through a narrow gap. Many people prefer to breathe steam over the pan, covering the head with a towel. This is also not forbidden, just be careful not to overturn accidentally a pan of hot water. And keep in mind that suffering from hypertension, with increased blood pressure, this method is contraindicated.
It is more convenient for a child to use inhalation from a kettle or coffee pot. Fill it with water for one third. On the spout, put a pacifier with a cut end or a rubber tube through which the baby will breathe. It is recommended to administer inhalation to children from 2 to 3 years of age and under the supervision of an adult.
The duration of any inhalation is 5 - 10 - 15 minutes, for children - up to 5 minutes. Do it 1 - 2. a day.
Inhalation begin in 5 minutes, and for the child 10 minutes after the water boiled. It is strictly forbidden to breathe over boiling water!
2. To cure for cough can help and folk remedies.
For example, drink the infusion of althea, thyme or coltsfoot, left over from inhalation.
Stir the grated black radish with honey and leave for a few hours - as a result you get a healing drink that perfectly copes with a dry cough. You can drink sweetened onion juice (2-3 spoons a day) or a mixture of freshly squeezed carrot juice with warm milk (:).
Exotic recipe from Brazil: wipe a couple of bananas through a sieve, stir with a glass of warm water or milk, add a spoonful of honey.
2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tbsp. l. cognac, 2 tbsp. l drink lemon juice for the night of the day 3 and cough as it never happened.
Promotes separation of phlegm warm milk with soda (a quarter teaspoon of soda per glass) or milk in half with mineral water (Essentuki No. 4) - two to three times a day. If very tasteless - replace with milk with honey. Cook in a liter of milk of medium size onion and add a spoonful of honey. Use this mixture for the night. Milk is made very tasty, the onions do not smell at all, and even children drink it easily. Dry cough after it becomes softer and faster passes.
3. To get rid of a cough during a cold, you can rub your chest with any (even pork) fat and wrap up warmer. Bearish, badger and other exotic lard has no advantages! A good iodine mesh or a bag of warmed oats or salt placed on the chest is also good. Another option - one pepper plaster on the chest and two under the shoulder blades, keep the day (with a strong burning, take off!).
Zdrastvujte, personally for me the most excellent remedy for dry cough is a bee pollen. My daughter who constantly coughed and was ill with inflammation easy - cured imennno her. In addition, it very well strengthens the immune system. My daughter gave a teaspoon of pollen with a teaspoon of honey and she dissolved (do not drink water!) For adults - 1 tablespoon. We drink - in the morning for an empty stomach for 30 days, take a break, then again (at will). But this tool is 100% guaranteed!
The pollen contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, H (biotin), C, D3, E. Folic and pantothenic acids, trace elements - potassium, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, iron, zinc, chromium, vanadium, manganese and selenium, amino acids, some of which are not synthesized in the human body, carbohydrates (sugars) - 30-60% - glucose, fructose, xylose, starch.
Flower pollen has a powerful strengthening, as well as restorative properties. Especially it helps with recovery after serious illnesses, operations, weakened and old people. Flower pollen also enhances the therapeutic effect of many medicinal substances.
Flower pollen is very useful for students and people of creative specialties, because, thanks to the rich amino acid composition and the whole complex of nutrients, affects the productivity of people of mental labor. Useful pollen components have a beneficial effect on the brain, significantly expanding its capabilities, increasing the severity and strength of its perception.
You can apply at the same time if you want and this: a well-washed radish cut off the top and make a groove for two spoons of honey. Radish put in a vertical position for 3-4 hours. Juice, which is formed, take 1 teaspoon before eating.
DETECTION OF INFLAMMATORY PROCESSES IN LUNGS AND FAMILIES.
To the inflammatory processes of the lungs and trachea include tracheitis, bronchitis and pneumonia. To get rid of inflammatory processes it is necessary, first of all, to stimulate immunity both antimicrobial and antiviral. The more pronounced inflammation processes, the more intense the massage (rubbing of hands, feet, tapping the head up to 5 times a day). At a high temperature, pay special attention to rubbing the legs, hands up to 5-8 times a day. Local effects in the projection of the lungs in front: intensive rubbing of the chest with the base of the palm 3-5 times a day, pounding the sternum in the projection of the trachea and lungs. Cough, if a cough originates in the lungs, then immediately knock and within 1-2 minutes. Massaging the point of bronchitis, which removes a coughing cough, a very painful cough. In the cases started, this point is not possible to touch, in view of the strongest pain. The point is at the edge of the sternum in the third intercostal space, above the nipple by 3-4 centimeters. Local impact in the projection of the lungs from the back: back massage in the projection of the lungs (rubbing, kneading, vibrations in the form of tapping with the ribs of the palms). Independently, a back massage, you can do about the door jamb. Vibrations are performed by a rolling pin with a rubber extruder ring on it. In an agonizing, hysterical, painful cough, intensely influence the point of bronchitis, tapping the sternum with the fist and projecting the lungs in front and behind, tapping the scapula with the scapula of the shoulder blades.
It is important, during the massage of the chest, to identify the painful areas in the projection of the lungs and to work on them day after day until this soreness disappears completely. As a result of performing such a massage, the improvement occurs already in 30-40 minutes, and the final recovery occurs within two to three days.
We get rid of the pain in the throat, once and for all.
Pain in the pharynx, larynx appear during inflammatory processes (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis). To get rid of these phenomena, it is required to stimulate immunity, that is, rub hands and feet, tap your head if there is pain in the head. Local effect: to tear the skin over the larynx, find painful points on the surface of the larynx and press them with the fingernail of the index finger. Also, the nail of the index finger to press and hold for one or two minutes, soreness and on the front surface of the cervical spine. Especially effective is the pressure on those places, when exposed to which arrows (painful irradiation) of pain, the point of which just reaches your glands or inflamed mucous. That is, it reaches exactly the pain that bothers you. Try to squeeze and hold this arrow of pain for 1-2 minutes, change the place of touch and again press and hold. That's how to treat all parts of the neck and especially painful places. With the right massage, you can get rid of the pain in the throat for two to three hours, in some cases even for 10-20 minutes. The sore throat either does not develop or ends within three hours. Success to all.
Breastfeeding and he will help with a dry cough.?
How to quickly cure a child's cough with safe meansCough can be treated after the cause of its appearance has been determined.Cough is a protective reaction of the body that occurs as a result of getting into the respiratory tract of bacterial, allergic or chemical irritants.Therefore, to quickly cure a cough in a child and adults, it is important to establish the cause of its occurrence.
Why does a cough arise?The occurrence of coughing attacks does not always indicate the development of the disease, sometimes such a process can be caused by an allergic reaction of the body. It is customary to identify such factors, in the presence of which children often observe this symptom:
- respiratory viral infections;
- proliferation of adenoids;
- inflammation of ENT organs;
- bronchial asthma;
- the reaction of the body to dry air.
Depending on what caused the cough in children, it is common to divide it into several types. It can be dry, "barking", wet, paroxysmal, suffocating.
How is the treatment?
Asking friends how the child quickly cure cough, it should be remembered that the treatment should be carried out only after the child is examined by a pediatrician.
Medical preparations can not be assigned to a child independently, as such actions can lead to serious and irreversible consequences.
In the process of cough treatment a child can be assigned funds belonging to several drug groups. Such cures will help cough:
- Mucolytics- drugs aimed at diluting sputum and removing it to the surface of the respiratory tract. Among them are medicines such as Ambrobene, Halixol, Lazolvan.
- Antitussive- funds that suppress the activity of the cough center. Among the drugs of this action belong Mukaltin, Pertussin, Licorice Root.
- Expectorants- drugs that accelerate the process of sputum expectoration. Gedelix is usually appointed.
Vegetable preparationsIf coughing occurs in children, it is better to give preference to herbal remedies. The main advantage of such drugs is their versatility, they help to cope with dry or wet cough. In addition, they are low-toxic, do not cause side effects, so they are usually prescribed to children.
Licorice root is an effective and safe natural remedy, it is widely used in the manufacture of medicines. It can be syrups, potions, tablets - licorice syrup, tablets with propolis, thoracic elixir. The maximum effect in the treatment of cough will be the use of tea from the root of licorice, which includes other antitussive and anti-inflammatory herbs.
The root of the althaea reduces the intensity of cough and promotes sputum discharge. Children are prescribed such drugs based on the root of the althaea:
- Breast gathering number 1;
- Bronchostop syrup;
When coughing caused by bronchitis, often used plantain, because the leaves and seeds of this plant are endowed with anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. The plantain extract became a part of such remedies as Plantain syrup, Stoptussin Fito, Evkabal, Tusavit, Pektoral.
As an antitussive agent for acute and chronic form of bronchitis, homeopathic preparations based on ivy extract are used. This plant is used in the process of producing medicines Pectolvan Ivy, Gedelix, Prospan.
Primrose is a plant that has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antimicrobial and antipyretic effects. The extract of this medicinal plant was included in the Syrup of the Primrose Herbion, Sinupret, Bronchipret.
Classical components of medicines against cough in folk and traditional medicine are such herbs as thyme and thyme. Thyme is endowed with a powerful antimicrobial property, is a part of Stoptussin Fito syrup, drops and syrup Bronchipret, Eucambal syrup.
Some Indian medicines made on the basis of ancient Indian recipes are also popular in pediatrics. These include the following homeopathic medicines:
- syrup Kofol;
- Cook syrup;
- Doctor Mom;
In spite of the fact that herbal medicines are considered relatively safe, they can be taken only by the pediatrician, following the indicated dosage and treatment regimen.
Folk treatmentBeing interested in how quickly to cure a child, you can find many effective recipes of folk medicine. With the development of respiratory-viral diseases accompanied by cough, such folk methods will help:
- Within 10 minutes, cook a small lemon, cool, cut in half, squeeze the juice. Mix with a few spoons of glycerin and honey, take it spoon 4 times a day.
- The process of recovery will speed up the reception of black radish. It should be rubbed, mixed with honey and eaten spoonful in the morning and evening. Also known is this way of using this medicinal root: take a medium-sized radish, cut out the flesh in it, put a few spoons of honey, leave for a while. When the radish leaves the juice, it should be taken several times a day.
- It is useful to drink freshly squeezed carrot juice, mixed in equal parts with milk.
- Cut two onions, boil in a glass of milk, drain, get a liquid to drink every two hours for 2 tablespoons.
- 3 tablespoons of birch buds mixed with 100 g of butter, melt, burn for an hour. Add 200 g of honey, stir and take on a spoon before eating.
- Warm milk is good for coughing. It is mixed with alkaline mineral water: adding a spoonful of honey. You can also stir a spoonful of jam from the figs in the milk.
- For various types of cough, figs, cooked in milk, have long been used. In a glass of milk you need to boil until soft 3 fetuses of figs, you need to drink the medicine before going to bed.
- Lemon torsion in a meat grinder, add a spoonful of honey, insist an hour, take on a spoon 3 times a day.
- Ginger - an effective tool in the treatment of such symptoms of colds, as a cold and cough. It can be used in the preparation of tea, adding other antitussive products - honey or lemon.
Parents need to know what the child quickly cured cough, thus preventing the development of complications of the common cold. However, one can independently carry out treatment only with mild forms of cough, when it is possible to do without medications.