- General principles
- The rules of curative fasting
- Nutrition for cholecystitis, pancreatitis and gastritis
- Sample menu
- Related Videos
With gastritis and pancreatitis, the mucous membrane of the stomach and pancreas, respectively. Every year the number of diseases from the digestive tract is steadily growing and this depends largely on the diet. No wonder it says that we are what we eat. So it is, the cells of our body are constantly updated and our health directly depends on the consumed products.
That gastritis, that pancreatitis in itself are serious ailments, and if they are combined, their negative impact on the body is doubled. With gastritis, there is inflammation of the walls of the stomach. There can be very many reasons for this: stressful situations, bacterial infection, excessive secretion of hydrochloric acid, overeating, starvation, smoking, alcoholism.
Gastritis can be acute and chronic. During the exacerbation of patients, unpleasant symptoms begin to disturb: abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, eructation, flatulence. With pancreatitis, the mucosa of the pancreas is affected.
There is a malaise in the form of nausea, vomiting, heartburn, disturbances in the digestive process, abdominal pain. Negative impact on the functioning of the body affects overeating, alcohol abuse, fatty, fried, spicy food, taking hormonal drugs.
All organs of the gastrointestinal tract are closely interrelated, therefore, when one organ is inflamed, the "domino principle" works, it simply can not affect the work of nearby organs. Diet is an important component in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Pick up a diet will help you specialist, but only after the survey. So, what diet is prescribed for patients with digestive problems?
Diet in pancreatitis and gastritis includes a number of general recommendations:
- frequent intake of food in small portions;
- Avoid eating dry foods, as well as snacks on the go;
- It is not necessary to rush during a meal, it is important to chew food carefully;
- food is taken in a warm form;
- dishes are cooked for a couple, stewed, boiled or baked;
- in fried foods contain substances that harm both the stomach and pancreas, so their consumption should be excluded;
- meat should be cooked on two broths;
- to abandon the habit of washing down food with liquid;
- the products are finely ground;
- The last meal should be two or three hours before bedtime.
The diet should gently affect the irritated mucous membranes of the stomach and pancreas
Nutrition for gastritis and pancreatitis may be slightly different. In many ways, this depends on the severity of the pathological process and the individual characteristics of the organism, as well as its ability to recover. Experts take into account the sex, age, weight, physical activity of the patient. As for gastritis itself, the choice of products directly depends on the level of acidity.
What is resolved with hyperacid gastritis is strictly prohibited at a reduced level of hydrochloric acid. In order not to harm your body, it is important to understand what foods and how they affect the production of gastric juice. For example, cottage cheese, boiled meat, cereals, mashed potatoes, vegetable soups are weakly stimulating an increase in the level of acidity. But spices, soda, broths, coffee, pickles strongly influence the synthesis of hydrochloric acid.
The menu should be prepared by a qualified specialist. With an exacerbation of pancreatitis and gastritis, it is allowed to use such products:
- Meat of rabbit, veal, chicken, turkey;
- vegetable soups with the addition of cereals;
- dried bread from whole grains;
- kefir, cottage cheese, cheese;
- biscuit biscuits, honey;
- from fruits - an apple, a pear, a banana in the form, jelly, kissel or compote;
- vegetables - pumpkin, tomato, zucchini.
Now let's talk about prohibited products:
- beans, radish, spinach, sorrel, radish;
- fatty meat, fish, mushrooms;
- spices, spices, sauces;
- black bread;
- confectionery and bakery products;
- whole milk;
- ice cream.
From fruit it is allowed to cook jelly, kissels, compotes
Consider an approximate menu for one day:
- Breakfast. Steam omelette and cheese cake. Compote of pears.
- Snack. Vegetable salad with baked apple.
- Dinner. On the first - pumpkin soup-mashed potatoes. The second - boiled rabbit meat with a side dish of pasta. Incomplete tea.
- Snack. A glass of yogurt with a biscuit biscuit.
- Dinner. Vegetable stew and baked in the oven fish. Oatmeal.
- Two hours before a dream, a glass of cream.
The rules of curative fasting
Fasting is an effective technique for treating diseases of the digestive system, including the stomach and pancreas. Short-term, but complete refusal of food will allow to provide rest to the inflamed organ and quickly restore its functional activity.
In order to understand the mechanism of action of hunger on a sick organ, it is important to understand the pathogenesis of the disease, that is, the stages of its development. Normally, when eating food, the pancreas produces digestive enzymes that break down the foods eaten.
With an inflammatory reaction, the pancreatic ducts become blocked and, in fact, the body begins to digest its own tissues. Abstinence from food eliminates the need for the synthesis of digestive enzymes. The pancreas is in a resting state and therefore regenerative processes begin to activate in it. In the acute period of pancreatitis and gastritis of the demonstration, the curative hunger.
After giving up food, a strict diet is prescribed. Getting out of a hunger strike is important gradually, otherwise you can seriously harm yourself. In some cases, abstinence from food, in general, eliminated the need for medication. First of all, you should make sure there are no contraindications to the procedure.
Refusing food is not recommended for hypotension, low glucose, and during pregnancy. A dry fasting, which does not imply the use of liquid, will help to stop the acute period. Drinking natural water is allowed only in exceptional cases. As a drink, decoction of the dog rose, as well as alkaline water without gas. With dry fasting to maintain the body's strength, droppers are prescribed.
The duration of the procedure is determined by the doctor depending on the nature of the course of the disease. As a rule, abstinence from food lasts one or two days. Do not forget about the importance of bed rest. So, the body will have less energy costs and the inflamed organ will recover more quickly.
Is it possible to fast with pancreatitis?
Diet with atrophic gastritis of the stomach + menu
Nutrition for cholecystitis, pancreatitis and gastritis
Quite often against the background of pancreatitis develops cholecystitis - inflammation of the gallbladder. Disturbance of outflow of bile develops under the influence of various factors: large intervals between meals, overeating, chronic constipation, abuse of fatty and fried foods. Often cholecystitis occurs in people with a sedentary lifestyle, as well as during pregnancy.
With pancreatitis, combined with cholecystitis, these foods are allowed:
- oatmeal, buckwheat, rice, semolina porridge;
- kefir, ryazhenka, yogurt, yoghurt, cottage cheese;
- pumpkin, carrots, zucchini, potatoes;
- non-acidic fruit;
- bread, bread, yesterday's bread.
Compliance with the diet is already half the success in the treatment of diseases of the digestive tract
Under the ban are:
- fat, canned food, smoked meat, pickles;
- sausages, mushrooms, pork;
- cabbage, spinach, radish;
- sharp spices;
- figs, dates, persimmons;
- mustard, horseradish, mayonnaise, ketchup;
As an alternative to sugar, you can use honey, but this is provided there is no diabetes. Persimmon is excluded from the diet not only during an exacerbation, but even in the first few months of remission. During the period when the acute process stops, the diet is allowed to diversify. It is better to start the day with oatmeal porridge with the addition of dried fruits and a small amount of honey.
Croup can be cooked on water or on milk. Do not use the instant porridge, it does more harm than good. As a snack allowed to sit a small handful of nuts or dried fruits. At lunch, eat the first and second. Vegetable soups are served on lean broth.
Consider the menu option for one day:
- breakfast. Bleached buckwheat porridge with a protein omelet cooked for a couple. Tea with milk;
- lunch. Low-fat curd with dry biscuits;
- dinner. Vegetable soup-puree, chicken meatballs for steamed, mashed potatoes and compote of non-acid fruits;
- snack. Baked in the oven apples;
- dinner. Cottage cheese casserole and tea with lemon;
- two hours before bedtime oatmeal jelly.
Great benefit in the inflammatory processes of the digestive system will bring a pumpkin, which can not be cooked easily. It is better to use a pumpkin of sweet varieties. The product should be cleaned, bones removed and cut into small pieces. First pumpkin is sent for twenty minutes to the steam bath, after which it is thoroughly crushed in a blender.
There is no need to add sugar, because the pumpkin will give the dish sweetness. In the resulting puree to taste it is allowed to add milk, raisins, dried apricots. You can also bake a pumpkin in the oven. To do this, it is best to use musk variety. The product is divided into two parts, the seeds are removed and put into the oven skinned down.
Do not forget that portions should be minimal
You can also make a delicious casserole from the pumpkin. To start, the pieces of pumpkin are boiled and turned into mashed potatoes. There also add low-fat curd mass, dried apricots and whipped foam from two egg whites. The resulting mass is poured into a pan, poured into half with water and sent to bake for forty minutes.
So, the diet plays a huge role in the treatment of pancreatitis and gastritis. In the acute period, namely in the first two days, the patient is recommended to carry out medical starvation, after which a strict diet is prescribed. It is important not only the choice of food, but also the correct diet. If you want to reduce the likelihood of inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract in the future, proper nutrition should become a way of life for you.