Mamoclam is a non-hormonal drug used in diseases of the mammary glands, containing biologically active components released from seaweed kelp.
As a result of therapy with the drug, the manifestations of mastalgia decrease, the development of cysts is inhibited, the proliferation of epithelial tissue in the mammary glands is restored.
Also, the medication helps to reduce the negative signs of premenstrual tension.
Clinical and pharmacological group
The drug used in diseases of mammary glands.
Conditions of leave from pharmacies
Released without a doctor's prescription.
How much does Mamoclam cost? The average price in pharmacies is at the level of750 rubles..
Form of issue and composition
Mamoclam is released in the form of biconvex light green tablets of 100 mg with the content of the active substance - the substance "Clam which includes not less:
- , 4 g of lipids;
- , mg of iodine (in an organically bound form).
Also in the composition of the medicament are auxiliary components: copper derivatives of chlorophyll, MCC, milk and refined, PVP medical low molecular weight, potato starch, magnesium carbonate, methyl cellulose, tween 80, calcium stearate, titanium dioxide pigment marks A.
Pharmacological action of the drug is due to the properties of natural substances that make up its composition, polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, chlorophyll and iodine in organic form. The active substances of Mamoclam directly affect the pathogenetic shifts in mastopathy: they restore the natural hormonal balance and cell proliferation in the tissues of the mammary glands.
Pathogenetic therapy of mastopathy is also a primary preventive measure against such a serious disease as breast cancer. According to clinical, epidemiological and experimental studies, active components of Mamoclam help to reduce the risk of developing this dangerous disease.
Therapeutic effects of the drug: reducing the symptoms of mastalgia and premenstrual syndrome, regression of seals and cysts in the tissues of dairy glands, removal of palpation signs of mastopathy and breast tenderness, normalization of proliferation of the epithelium of dairy glands, the normalization of the balance of sexual and thyroid hormones, the normalization of the menstrual cycle, the weakening of clinical manifestations of algomenorrhea and dysmenorrhea.
Indications for use
The medication is prescribed for the treatment of a disease such as fibrocystic fibrocystic breast disease.
The drug can not be used in such situations:
- Thyrotoxicosis of various genesis;
- Kidney disease;
- Chronic form of pyoderma;
- Hemorrhagic diathesis;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Syndrome of malabsorption of glucose-galactose, galactosemia, lactase insufficiency;
- Hyperfunction of the thyroid gland;
- Toxic adenoma of the thyroid gland;
- Multinodular goiter;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosage and route of administration
In the instructions for use indicated that the drug Mamoclam used inside before meals, a single dose - 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times / day with equal intervals during the day (daily dose of 3-6 tab.), the duration of treatment from 1 to 3 months.
If necessary, it is recommended to repeat the course of treatment after a break from 2 weeks to 3 months.
In general, the drug is well tolerated, the side effects, if any, are very rare:
- Digestive system: flatulence, heartburn, diarrhea;
- Allergic reactions: rashes, redness and itching of the skin.
Prolonged use of Mamoclam in high doses can lead to an overdose of iodine - iodism, which is manifested, including, rhinitis, acne, saliva and lacrimation, Quinck's edema. In this case, the drug should be withdrawn and, if necessary, carried out symptomatic therapy.
When treating Mamoclam, even when taking high doses of signs of an overdose have not been identified.
Treatment of mastopathy is recommended to be performed under the supervision of a doctor of an oncologist or gynecologist.
When using the drug Mamoclam in therapeutic doses, the body receives iodine in doses slightly higher the recommended physiological dose of this trace element, in connection with which, Mamoclam should not be used with drugs, containing iodine.
We picked up some reviews of people who took the drug Mamoclam:
- Anna. There were problems with the cycle, and the chest was very painful during PMS, if at other times it was tolerable, then these days I was very tormented and suffered. Then one of the doctors appointed Mamoklam to me, and after that the breast does not hurt, there are no seals, to be honest, it even surprised me, because the other drugs only removed the symptoms and then for a while.
- Vera. Now I already know for sure how serious such a disease is as a mastopathy, my friend reacted to this negligently, and so I received an oncology as a result. When I suspected something was wrong (my chest hurt and brownish discharge appeared), I immediately ran to the mammalogist. The doctor greeted my timely treatment and appointed treatment with mamoclam. I will not say that the pain and tension in the chest went away quickly, but by the end of the treatment, and it stretched in time for 2 months, my breast did not bother me at all.
- Lilya. It was the case and my gynecologist once discovered the presence of nodules in my left breast. Has sent on survey to mammologu, that has confirmed presence of a mastopathy. They treated me with vitamins, a diet, it consisted of vegetables and Mamoclam. The treatment was painless and not complicated. After 3 months she did control ultrasound, everything was normal. Now every year I go through a mammologist's examination, even if nothing bothers me.
Analogues of Mamoklam on the mechanism of action are: Galavit, Ginekohel, Mastodinon, Klimadinon, Remens, Climakt-Hel, Trioginal, Solkovagin, Malmsmon, Cliofit, Klimalanin, Mammoleptin, Femaflor, Ovarium, Tsi-klim, Sagenite, Traktotsil.
Before using analogues, consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Store in a place protected from moisture and light, out of reach of children, at a temperature of 5-20 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.