Rinsing of the nose with genyantritis. Treatment of genyantritis
Sinusitis, or sinus inflammation, is a common disease that often changes into a chronic form. It is difficult to get rid of this disease, it is necessary to carry out a whole complex of measures to eliminate it. One of the procedures of therapy is the washing of the nose with sinusitis. Thanks to this method of purification, pus is easily excreted from the maxillary sinuses. Today we learn what means can wash the nose, and also consider how to properly carry out the procedure so that the infection does not hit the middle ear.
Why perform such an event?
Nasal flushing with sinusitis is an important process, without which the treatment of such a disease will be impractical. When this procedure is performed, the mucosal edema is reduced, the capillary system is brought into tonus, the body starts to fight the disease on its own. The main function of washing the nose is to regenerate the natural process of excretion of mucus and pus.
Than to clear?
Rinsing of the nose with sinusitis can be carried out with the help of such means:
- Alternation of a solution of potassium permanganate with iodine.
- Strong black or green tea.
- Decoctions of herbs (chamomile, St. John's wort, plantain).
- Cooking or sea salt.
- Treatment with furatsilina.
- Baking soda.
- Mineral water with calendula.
- Carrot or beetroot juice.
- Ordinary boiled water.
How does the procedure work?
The process of excretion of mucus and pus is monotonous, no matter what solution or liquid you use. So, the lavage of the sinuses of sinus in sinusitis is as follows:
- Before the procedure you need to get rid of the mucus as much as possible. You can even use vasoconstrictive drugs, for example, drops "Naphthyzin" or "Rinazolin." After 10-15 minutes you can start the procedures.
- For washing, you will need a tool that will help you pour in the medicine. For this purpose, a syringe without a needle or a syringe is suitable.
- The patient should bend over the bathroom or sink, head slightly inclined to the side, and pour with the desired fluid in the nostril, which is located higher than the second. The solution must be introduced slowly, smoothly.
- A person should slowly tilt his head in the other direction, and the liquid will come out. Then the patient should repeat this procedure with another nostril. This event should be held until the liquid is over. One procedure takes approximately 100-200 ml of the prepared solution.
Sinusitis: treatment. Nasal flushing with furatsilina
For the procedure for getting rid of pus in the nose, the doctor often prescribes certain medications. Most often, doctors attribute and consider the following remedy effective: it is washing the nose with furcilin in case of genyantritis. Such a medicine is dispensed without a prescription, you can find it in any pharmacy, and it is sold at an affordable price. With the help of this tool a person can independently remove pus from the maxillary sinuses, formed mucus and crusts.
To wash the nose with furatsilina, you need to act in this sequence:
- Boil water in the pan in a saucepan, l. Cool it to about 40 degrees.
- Get out of the package one tablet of furatsilina and divide it in half. Dissolve one half in the prepared water.
- Clean your nose of mucus.
- Type the medicinal solution into the syringe or syringe (without the needle), bend and turn the head so that the liquid can not enter the middle ear when inserted into the nose.
- To introduce this composition you need to turn one by one. If you do everything correctly, the solution poured through one hole will pour out through the other.
- After the procedure, a person should lie on the bed, put a pillow under his head and rest for half an hour.
Furacilin must be administered 4 times a day for a week. Remains of the drug should be poured, since before each procedure it is necessary to make a fresh composition.
Cheap washing method
Now we learn about the inexpensive method of purifying the nose from a disease called sinusitis. Washing the nose with sea salt has such advantages:
- Low cost solution.
- Easy cooking.
Most of the medical solutions used for irrigation of the nose are made on the basis of salt, so you can make the necessary liquid yourself. To do this, take half a teaspoon of table salt or sea salt, dissolve it in 250 ml of warm boiled water and use this tool. For one reception (washing the nose), an average of 100-200 ml of liquid is taken. If you have a solution after the procedure, it is better to pour it and next time prepare a fresh portion. Washing the nose with salt in sinusitis is the most popular way to treat this disease.
Application of propolis
This bee product is very effective in the early stages of sinusitis. In order to properly conduct the procedure, it is necessary to add 5 g of salt and 15 drops of propolis tincture to the boiling water in an amount of 250 ml (purchased at the pharmacy). All thoroughly mix and rinse the nose in the usual way, as indicated above. This drug should be used about a week three times a day. Due to propolis, breathing with the first procedures is much easier, and the symptoms of sinusitis are quickly eliminated.
Tandem: iodine and manganese
An effective inexpensive means for nasal lavage is the alternation of iodine and manganese. For the procedure you will need boiled water in the amount of 200 ml, in it you need to add 5 g of salt. After this, you need to dissolve in the glass potassium permanganate, leaving only a couple of crystals, so that the liquid turns pink. With this solution you need to wash your nose. Next time another composition is made: 5 g of salt dissolve in a glass of water, and then 15 drops of iodine are added. This solution rinses the nose a second time. And so it can be alternated 2 times a day, that is, twice a liquid is made with the addition of iodine, and as much - a drug with potassium permanganate. Washing of the nose with sinusitis in this way dilutes the mucus, as well as suppresses the reproduction of microbes, and this leads to a speedy recovery of the patient.
Methodology used in hospitals
Very often such a method is used in clinics - this is the washing of the nose with genyantritis "cuckoo". Why this name, we will explain later, and first consider a sequential process of treatment of maxillary sinuses using this method:
- The patient lies on the couch so that his head is at an angle of 45 degrees.
- The doctor irrigates the nose with vasoconstrictive medications in order to minimize the pain associated with the cuckoo procedure.
- The doctor carefully inserts into one nostril a special equipment called an aspirator, with Medicinal solutions are given (antiseptics, antibacterials preparations). Then the specialist turns on the device. As a result of the work of the device, a negative pressure is created in the nasal cavity of the patient, and the liquid leaves the maxillary passages.
- During the receipt of the medicine, a person should pronounce the word "ku-ku". When this sound is pronounced, the palatine curtain of a person rises, thus blocking occurs so that the medicine does not go into the pharynx.
- After the manipulation, the patient is offered to lie down a little with his head lowered so that the injected medications do not remain in the sinuses.
This procedure lasts about 15 minutes. The full course of treatment of sinusitis using the "cuckoo" method is 10 days.
- Genyantritis - a serious disease, with the wrong treatment of which the patient can develop meningitis. Therefore, before making any manipulations yourself, it is better to go to a qualified specialist, who will examine, determine at what stage the patient has sinusitis, and then write out the appropriate methods of washing the nose in this case ailment.
- The amount of solution poured into the nose per application should be 100-200 ml.
- In a day you can do up to 4 washes.
- To prevent liquid from getting into the mouth, during the manipulation it is necessary to pronounce the sound "i-and-u" or say "ku-ku" - in this case the soft palate rises, which creates a barrier between the nasopharynx and the throat, as a result - the solution does not get to where it does not go necessary.
- The temperature of the drug mixture should not be above 40 degrees, the optimum - 37-38 degrees.
- The course of treatment of sinusitis with the help of washing should be from 7 to 12 days.
- In order to prevent the occurrence of relapse for prevention, it is necessary to take homeopathic tablets in autumn and spring, for example, "Gaimorin "Sinupret "Tzinabsin".
Now you know that washing the nose with sinusitis is one of the most important procedures for getting rid of this disease. They found out that there are many ways with which you can remove the infection, pus, mucus from the body. However, before you try any of the above methods, you need to consult with doctor who will give his recommendations as to which medication to use washing.
Rinse the nose with salt water: how to properly wash the nose with saltIn autumn and winter, during periods of colds and outbreaks of respiratory-viral diseases, many people face such a nuisance as a runny nose and sinusitis.
Do not hurry to occupy polyclinics and pharmacies, buying expensive medications and devices! A simple and proven folk remedy comes to the rescue: washing the nose with salt water. Of course, the optimal for the treatment of sinusitis or acute rhinitis is finding in the marine climate, but not all have such an opportunity. About how to make a salt solution for washing the nose, we will tell in our article.
Than to wash out a nose at a genyantritis? Prepare a saline solution simply, and to wash the nose is very useful and even pleasant.
Rinsing kills germs, disinfects, quickly and thoroughly cleanses the nose, helps remove swelling of the mucosa and facilitates breathing. Such a method is safe when properly applied, suitable for children who are nursing and pregnant, prone to allergies and people who are sensitive to medicines.
Washing your nose with salt water or a nasal shower is a set of procedures designed to remove nasopharynx and oropharynx, and also of the maxillary sinuses of mucus and pus, which impede recovery and breathing. Also these procedures disinfect, purify and moisturize the nasal sinuses.
It is worth noting
Rinsing the nose with salt water helps to cope well with the cold in young children. And this is important, since children are now often ill, they easily catch a cold and runny nose. This method is also useful for prevention.
Yes, doctors advise to rinse the nose with salt water in case of genyantritis, not only for the sick, but for absolutely healthy people. This method is not only one of the most highly effective methods in the fight against such a disease, but it is also a preventive measure in the period of autumn and winter exacerbations.
Treatment of sinusitis with folk methods includes three main methods: already described - washing the nose with water and salt, inhalation, instillation. Read also "Inhalations with dioxin."
The most common ways to treat sinusitis at home:
1.Use of drops, ointments.
2.Inhalations.The most effective types of inhalation are:
- potatoes in uniform;
- inhalation with propolis;
- inhalation with balm.
How to rinse the nose with salt?
So how do you wash your nose with salt? It's very simple!
- Nostrils need to be washed in turn, not simultaneously. Clamp one finger, and through the second fill in the saline solution, as if "drink" the liquid through the nose. Do this carefully, slowly, to avoid painful discomfort and not to choke. The solution can be placed in a glass or mug, and you can also try to pour into the palm of your hand. It's much nicer and more convenient.
- Intravenous solution should be poured out through the mouth. If you have a very strong cold, this may not happen immediately, but after a while.
- The remainder of the solution must be poured out, exhaling sharply through the nose. Do not leave the solution in the nose!
For greater convenience, you can use a small syringe or a 10-20 ml syringe, for children less, without a needle. The syringe can be put on a flexible attachment or cut off a piece of the tube from the dropper, which is also sold in pharmacies. Also there are various devices, for example, a device for washing the nose. But do not forget to keep their purity clean so as not to infect the infection! If possible, use sterile instruments, for example disposable syringes.
How to prepare a saline solution for washing the noseThe better to wash your nose: with a purchased solution or cooked? Washing the nose with a drug bought in a pharmacy is safer, because it is guaranteed to be sterile, but a solution prepared at home is much cheaper. The salt solution for washing the nose is prepared quite easily at home.
Cook it in clean, well-washed dishes!
It is inadmissible to use poorly washed dishes or dishes washed in cold water without soap.
Bottled mineral water can be used for washing.
According to the proportions, the standard recommendation for the preparation of a saline solution is one teaspoon per glass of water. However, you can vary the salt content depending on the sensitivity of your mucosa.
The negative effect of washing will be if you take dirty, unboiled water: you can bring the infection and instead of help and treatment only aggravate the course of the disease. Tap water can be contaminated, it must be boiled to neutralize it and then cooled to body temperature. Too hot water can burn yourself, and too cold water will supercool the nose and nasal sinuses, cause irritation.
You can use sea salt. Sea salt for washing the nose can be more effective than normal salt. First you need to choose the right sea salt, as the choice of it in stores and pharmacies is large enough.
Prescription of saline solution for washing the nose:
The first step is to carefully study the composition and make sure that there are no extra ingredients (for example, flavorings). Next, you should make a saline solution for washing your nose: mix 250 ml of water with 2-3 teaspoons of sea salt. It is necessary to pour a small amount of saline into the palm and inhale it into the nostril, the remnants are recommended to blow out.
An alternative method is washing the nose with saline solution. Can I wash my nose with saline solution? The solution is intended and used for dissolving and diluting drugs, injections, droppers, infusion during dehydration, but also finds a wider range of applications as a means for washing nose. In addition to washing the nose, you can use saline for injections for children. Fizrastvor is cheap and is sold in any pharmacy in various packages, for example, in ampoules or in bottles. Read also "How to prepare saline in the home."
Methods of washing the nose with salt water for sinusitis
Rinsing the nose with salt water for sinusitis is in itself a fairly simple task. How correctly to wash a nose a saline solution in house conditions?
There are many different methods to wash your nose.
- Rinse the nose with a syringe. To wash the nose in this way, you need to take the solution into the syringe and insert it into the nostril. All the mucus with this washing will come out through the mouth on the tongue.
- Using a syringe. Adults can simply type the solution into a syringe and inject into one, and then into the other nostril. This method is the most budgetary and widespread.
- Flow washing method. This method of washing works only if both nostrils are blocked. In other circumstances, it is dangerous to wash this method - there is a possibility that the liquid will enter the Eustachian tubes and damage the ear canal. The patient should tilt his head on his side, taking into account that one nostril is located higher, then a liquid is poured into the upper nostril, which will flow through the lower one. To prevent salty water from entering the oral cavity, or, more precisely, into the pharynx, doctors advise pulling the sound "and in this position the larynx closes and does not allow the liquid to enter further into the oral cavity.
- Active displacement of liquids. This method is considered the most effective from the common cold. This procedure is carried out directly by a doctor using an aspirator aspirator. During this procedure, the patient should be in a lying position, i.e. lie on your back. At this time, the doctor injects two soft tubes into his nostrils. The first tube pumps liquid, and the second instantly pumps it out of the nostril. Also this method is called the "cuckoo" method, because the patient utters "ku-ku" sounds. This technique will allow you to avoid getting the solution into the pharynx, and then into the trachea and lungs.
- Esmarch's irrigator. In a mug is poured, a liter of brine. The container is located above the sink at a height of half a meter. This height is optimal and chosen to ensure that the entire solution spills out of the mug not immediately, but gradually, for about 5 minutes. The tube should be tightly fixed in the nostril. You need to breathe through your nose. With this method of washing the nose with salt water in sinusitis, the fluid that flows into one nostril flows through the other. Then the tube needs to be fixed in the other nostril. Doctors advise most of the fluid to flow through the most clogged nostril. After the procedure, do not try to blow your nose, you can damage the nasopharynx, and the remains of mucus will settle in the mouth.
- Compression Inhaler. The most convenient method of washing the nose. It is better to use ready saline solution. The solution is placed in the inhalation container, when used, spray a small amount of the drug in the air and inhale.
- Pipette. Put the solution first in a syringe, and then in a pipette and drip into the nose like the most usual drops for the nose. Recommended for beginners or for those who are afraid to use other methods.
For washing, the kettle is used, it must be clean and personal.
From the kettle, the liquid is poured into one nostril, and poured out of the other. The head should be tilted to the side.
The main contraindication to this method of treatment is predisposition to otitis and other ear diseases. With improper washing, water is inevitably poured into the middle ear, which may well cause otitis. To prevent this from happening, it is always necessary to tilt your head to the side while rinsing, while not tilting back and not laying on your shoulder.
It is important to know
It is not recommended to do the procedure before going out. In summer, after washing, it is better not to leave the room for about half an hour, and in the cold season - about an hour to two, so as not to overcool the nasal sinuses.
Washing of the nose with salt water during sinusitis can remove pus and pathogenic microflora from the maxillary sinuses.
How often can I wash my nose with salt water? During the onset of periods of acute sinusitis you need to wash your nose at least three times a day! Washing is well suited for the prevention of cold and sinusitis. If you are prone to a persistent runny nose, try washing your nose at least several times a week.
If, for some reason, you are afraid to wash your nose yourself at home, you should contact a specialist. They will help you to carry out the initial rinsing of the nasopharynx and advise how best to wash the nose: on your own or with a specialist..
How to wash a nose at a genyantritis? Sinusitis - treatment
Sinusitis is a very common ailment, the treatment of which must be treated very seriously. Untimely taking measures may lead to the transition of the disease into a chronic form, with great difficulty giving in to therapy. One of the most effective methods of treating this disease is considered to be the washing of the nose. Consider how to rinse the nose with genyantritis correctly, what medications are best used.
Irrigation on an outpatient basis
Rinsing of the nose to patients suffering from sinusitis, in the clinic is carried out using a method called the "cuckoo". To do this, a specialist enters the nasal cavity and immediately sucks it. And in order to ensure that during such manipulation, the liquid could not get into the airways located below the nasopharynx, the patient should always repeat the "ku-ku". In the composition of therapeutic solutions, antiseptic agents are noted that contribute to the suppression of the process of reproduction microorganisms and the removal of inflammation, and vasoconstrictor drugs, under the influence of which there is a decrease in edema mucous membrane.
With the diagnosis of "sinusitis" treatment must necessarily include the washing of the nose. Often, patients are interested in their doctors about whether it can be carried out at home. Of course, yes, since such procedures are simply necessary for a speedy recovery. But it is very important to do it competently. So, how to wash your nose with sinusitis alone?
The simplest method is considered to be the following. The patient should dial the wash solution used in the palm of the hand, slightly tilt the head and try to draw the healing fluid inside one nostril. Further, with the same palm, it is necessary to clamp the nostril, while tilting the head in the opposite direction. As a result, the solution, led into one nostril, should flow from the other. You can also use a medical syringe. On it it is necessary to put on a flexible tubule. During the procedure, liquid can get into the mouth.
Washing of the nose with "Furacilin"
The drug "Furacilin" has high antiseptic properties. The form of its release can be different: tablets, powders or ready-made solution. To wash the nose with furatsilinom, you need to use a liquid that has a mild-yellow tint. When preparing a solution at home, it is important to achieve complete dissolution of all grains.
How to rinse the nose with sinusitis using this solution? It is necessary to be guided by the following proportion: dissolve ½ tablets in warm boiled water (1 L). Flushing should be done by douching. So, the patient should stand over the bathroom and at the same time tilt his head slightly to one side. In this position, insert the end of the syringe into one nostril and observe how the liquid flows out of the other. If the solution gets into the mouth, it should be immediately spit out. After washing, it is necessary to stay in a vertical position for a while and not to sit down in any case. In order to rinse the nose with furatsilinom every time you need a fresh solution. The course of treatment with such procedures should be on average from 5 days to 1 week.
From sinusitis, saline solutions that perfectly dilute the mucus that accumulates in the nasopharynx and sinuses, and also outwardly, also help well. In addition, these drugs have anti-edematous activity. You can wash the nose using normal salt water. To do this, dissolve in warm boiled water (200 ml) table salt (½ h. l.). For greater efficiency, it is recommended to add to this solution baking soda in an amount of ½ h. l.
You can wash your nose with sodium chloride saline solution, which you can buy ready-made in any pharmacy or make it yourself. To do this, dilute in warm boiled water (1 L) table salt (9 g).
At the diagnosis of "genyantritis" than to wash the nose? The answer to this question is sure to tell the doctor. According to experts, greater effectiveness can be achieved if you prepare a solution based on sea salt, which can be purchased without difficulty in each pharmacy. Preparation of the basis for rinsing the nose should proceed as follows: in warm boiled water (1 L) dilute sea salt (1 h. l.), add the same baking soda (½ h. l.) and iodine tincture (5 drops). You can wash your nose with ready-made solutions of sea water, also sold in a pharmacy. Their main difference is convenient packaging. Moreover, thanks to a good irrigation of the mucosa, the therapeutic effect is greatly enhanced. Undoubtedly, the importance of additional substances that are part of the finished dosage forms is also of great importance.
Rinsing of the nose with Dioxydin
In the treatment of a disease such as sinusitis, medicines should be used that suppress the reproduction of microorganisms accumulated on the mucous membrane and remove them. One of the effective drugs is Dioxydin. This drug, among other things, is also good because it is not absorbed into the blood, and its use is not capable of causing side reactions.
"Dioxydin" is a complex drug, which includes dioksidin itself, as well as hydrocortisone and adrenaline. The first substance is an excellent antiseptic, the second has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous action, and the third provokes a spasm of small vessels of the nasopharyngeal mucosa. You can buy the medicine in the pharmacy network. Washing is performed by douching.
Irrigation means "Dolphin"
The drug "Dolphin" is a highly effective nasal shower, successfully used for washing the nasal cavity. To obtain the desired result, you should use the tool with the help of a special, supplied device, and follow the instructions exactly. The prepared solution must have a temperature of about 35 degrees. A low or high temperature can not only cause unpleasant sensations and negate the effectiveness of the procedure, but also cause complications. It should also be taken into account that the prepared solution is not to be stored, and the procedure is required to be carried out using only freshly prepared liquid.
Many patients, solving, than to wash a nose at a genyantritis, prefer solutions, prepared on the basis of medicinal herbal remedies. Most often, a decoction of chamomile is used for this purpose. To make it, you need to take a few flowers of this plant and brew them with boiling water (200 ml). The product must be cooled and filtered, after which it should be used as a washing solution. Flavonoids and essential oils, which are part of chamomile, have, among other things, analgesic and anti-allergic effect.
With the diagnosis of "antritis" treatment in the early stages of the disease, it is advisable to use a solution of propolis, washing the nose with which, undoubtedly, will help in a short time to overcome the ailment. So, it is necessary to brew in 250 ml of slightly warm water table salt in a volume of 1 h. l. and add propolis tincture (15 drops) to the resulting liquid. It is recommended to use the remedy for a week three times a day.
A powerful antiseptic is considered to be celandine. It is very important to comply with the dosage when preparing the solution, since in large quantities this remedy is poisonous. So, you need to take a glass of water (200 ml) and add a fresh juice of the plant (2 drops). It is best to use a pipette. The celandine perfectly dilutes the mucus and promotes the accumulation of pus from the maxillary sinuses, and also successfully fights polyps, if they caused the development of this disease.
In addition to these medicines, the bark of oak, string, calendula, eucalyptus, sage and other plants are used to prepare solutions for washing the nose.
People have long since wrung out vegetable and berry juice and used it in various medical procedures. The most common products that effectively help in the treatment of sinusitis are black currants, onions, carrots, beets, cranberries. To prepare a solution for washing the nose, freshly squeezed juice from these plants should be diluted with warm water in the proportion:. After the manipulation, after 10 minutes, it is necessary to blow your nose well, and after 3 hours to wash your nose again, but with the use of ordinary boiled water.
Iodine and manganese
The following composition for washing the nose has proved to be well: dissolve in warm water (1 cup) table salt (1 h. l.) and iodine (2 drops). The mechanism of the procedure is based on the antimicrobial effect of iodine and salt, which allows to inhibit the development of pathological flora in the nasal sinuses. An excellent alternative to iodine solution is a weak solution of manganese. And with the alternation of these components, recovery is simply guaranteed.
Knowing how to rinse the nose with sinusitis, and following the recommendations given, to cure the disease will not be difficult.
How to properly wash your nose and what?
When symptoms of nasal congestion appear, everyone is trying to drip medical drops, but it is better to ask what to wash your nose in order to get rid of the inflammation focus and to facilitate breathing. It is washing the nose that helps to wash all the microbes and remove inflammation of the mucosa. Dripping drops, which for a second help to breathe through your nose, you just drown out the disease, and do not treat it.
The effectiveness of the procedure for washing the nose
Rinsing the nose takes a little longer than applying drops, but it is an effective procedure for treating the common cold. This process is the most sparing for the nasal mucosa, and also does not carry the risk of increasing blood pressure, as in the case of vasoconstrictive drugs. However, washing has its own subtleties.It is necessary to wash out the nose correctly: before the procedure it is necessary to cleanse the nasal sinuses as much as possible, you can apply vasoconstrictive drops to make the nose start to breathe.You can rinse with a syringe or syringe, or draw in the nose and spit out through the mouth. It should be remembered that devices for rinsing involving high pressures can not be used for children, since they do not have a fully developed channeled breathing system. For children, it is better to use such a device as a kettle or rinse with a hand.It is recommended to sit near the sink. The head should be kept straight or tilted slightly forward. In no case can you throw it back so that the liquid and mucus do not get into the middle ear. Starting to pour a warm solution into each nostril in turn, you can check the correctness of the slope head, since some of the fluid will flow through the mouth, and some will spill out through the nose. It is best to use hot tea on herbs before the procedure of washing the nose, then the mucus will depart faster.
Acuity of the common cold and all unpleasant sensations, for example, headaches are especially felt when you have flu and sinusitis. Therefore, you should know what to wash your nose with such diseases.
Rinsing of the nose with the flu
With the flu, it is good to wash your nose with infusion of herbs, which have an antiviral and anti-inflammatory effect. It can be melissa, eucalyptus, chamomile. Flushing with this solution should be done twice a day, and between the procedures should drip other drugs that help in the fight against the common cold.
In the epidemic of influenza for prevention or at the time of illness, you can wash your nose with infusion of onion and honey. Products should be taken in equal proportions. Rinse your nose and throat should be up to 5 times a day, and in the intervals you need to use other drugs from the pharmacy or traditional medicine. For example, you can drip fresh aloe juice in your nose 3 to 4 drops into each nostril. Or mix fir and sea-buckthorn oil and drop by drop into each nasal passage. The mixture must be prepared in the ratio 5. Another effective tool is garlic drops (100 grams of chopped garlic, pour a glass of water and mix). Only in the nose they are not buried, but taken by drop on the tongue, smeared over the entire oral cavity and only then swallowed. A good way to treat a cold in flu is inhalation. Excellent pair of onions and garlic cloves help.The method of treating the common cold with flu is washing the nose with salt water. With this type of washing with mucous, microbes, dust and even allergens are removed. Treatment with saline solution reduces swelling and inflammation. It is worth remembering the small children, who have not yet been put on the pharmacy for treating the common cold. Especially actual washing with salt water, if the child has an allergy to herbs or essential oils. That's when the salt solution will come to the rescue.
Salt essence can be purchased at the pharmacy or prepared independently. For 1 cup of boiled water you need to put 1 teaspoon of salt. If someone is too sensitive mucous, the amount of salt should be reduced to 1/2 teaspoon. The solution should be warm. You can use both ordinary iodized salt and sea salt. In salt water you can drip a drop of iodine.
After the first rinse with saline, burning can be felt, and this is normal. The main thing is that the water is not too salty.
Nasal wash with genyantritis
It should be noted that the genyantritis occurs as a result of an untreated or prolonged cold, that is, inflamed sinuses of the maxillary sinus. In this case, it is washing the nose to get rid of mucus and pus. If regularly and conscientiously carry out this procedure, the microbes are gradually washed away with mucus.
In sinusitis, a good treatment is to wash the nose with saline.
Details of this procedure were described above.
It has long been proven that a wonderful effect is obtained by rinsing the nose with propolis. To prepare it, dilute 15 drops of propolis per 1 glass of warm water, plus a teaspoon of salt and two drops of iodine. It is supposed to carry out the washing procedure three times a day..
Also, in the treatment of sinusitis, furacilin solutions are prepared: grind 1 tablet into 2 cups hot water. It gives a strong antimicrobial effect, is quite economical and has practically no side effects. Very often physicians prescribe rinsing with dioxin. This drug does not dilute mucus, but only destroys germs and bacteria. There are side effects in the form of headache, indigestion, there is a rise in body temperature, convulsions. Medical practice allows the use of other medicines for the treatment of sinusitis - water decamethoxin solution, weak solution of potassium permanganate, mummy (1 gram: 1 liter of water), miramistin, protargol. Before use, these solutions must be heated to the body temperature.
You can also add infusions of herbs, which are an antiseptic. For example, you can use St. John's wort, chamomile (it has anti-allergic effect, soothes and alleviates pain), alternating, oak bark, calendula, sage, eucalyptus, celandine (poisonous in excess dosages).
Since ancient times, people have been preparing vegetable and berry juice for the treatment of sinusitis by washing and burying the nose. As such products are onions, beets, carrots, cranberries, black currants. The juice is diluted with water in the ratio:. You should wash your nose, and after 1/4 hours, clean and rinse with plain boiled water at room temperature. For sinusitis, you should choose a more suitable washing solution and alternate it with saline all day.
To treat sinusitis it is better to seek the advice of a specialist, since self-medication can aggravate the disease, and you will have to be treated more serious drugs, antibiotics..
Refers to your health need to be carefully and do not be lazy to conduct harmless procedures, that is, gargle and rinse your nose to ease the course of the disease or for prevention. Just washing the nose is an excellent preventive procedure. After the disease, you should wash your nose several times a week as a prophylaxis, and it's best to do it every day. It is especially recommended to carry out this procedure during epidemics and increase the number of washes to two per day.
Nasal Remover for sinusitis
One of the tasks of treating sinusitis is to remove the accumulated mucopurulent content from the sinuses and passages. Inflammation and dense contents block the natural opening, through which the nasal cavity with sinuses communicates. "Dolphin" in sinusitis helps to solve this problem and establish a drainage function.
Nasal wash with genyantritis
The nose and the maxillary sinuses belong to the upper respiratory tract. They must perform the main task: to freely let the air flow into the trachea, to heat it up to body temperature and protect the underlying parts of the respiratory system from foreign dust particles, gases, malicious organisms.
With genyantritis necessarily there is a runny nose, the mucous membrane of the nose is inflamed. Often this process begins in the maxillary sinuses. Inflammatory changes lead to a loss of protective properties. In this situation, microorganisms not only do not linger on the nasal mucosa, but freely penetrate into the trachea and bronchi and are able to cause tracheobronchitis.
If to add to the usual water a remedy with therapeutic effect, the efficiency of the washing procedure will increase significantly.
Washing of the nose with "Dolphin" replaces the natural process of purification, does not allow the spread of infection, allows to free the mucous from purulent masses, pathological microorganisms.
Composition and useful properties of Dolphin
For therapeutic washing procedures, it is recommended to use the means with the least allergenic properties, not alien to the body. "Dolphin" at a genyantritis quite corresponds to these requirements. The structure of Dolphin includes:
- sea salt containing sodium chloride and iodine, due to which the disinfecting effect of the solution is manifested (damage to infectious microorganisms), humidification occurs;
- magnesium salts contribute to the restoration of the protective function of the ciliated epithelium of the nose;
- trace elements-zinc and selenium-activate their own lysozyme, interferon, which can protect the upper respiratory tract from infection;
- extracts of dogrose and licorice add salt complex anti-inflammatory properties to combat sinusitis.
Indications for use:
- Due to its medicinal properties, Dolphin is recommended for use in both acute and chronic maxillary sinusitis caused by viral and bacterial infection.
- In addition to sinusitis, the remedy is used for preventive cleaning of the nasal cavity of workers associated with increased dustiness or fumes in the workplace.
- As a preparation for the procedure of puncture of the maxillary sinus.
- In the postoperative period after removal of adenoids, restoration of the nasal septum and other surgical manipulations.
- In connection with safety, "Dolphin" can be used for genyantritis and common rhinitis in pregnant women, while breastfeeding.
- Increased individual sensitivity to the drugs included in the preparation;
- It is not recommended to use Dolphin in genyantritis in children under four years of age; at an early age they still do not know how to remark well and swallow the solution inside;
- with weak vessels of the nose, nosebleeds are possible;
- benign (adenoids) and malignant tumors mechanically cover the outflow of purulent contents and washings will not be of use;
- curvature of the nasal septum;
- suspicion of the occurrence of inflammation of the middle ear;
- complete nasal congestion (before washing it is required to use vasoconstrictor).
Technique of use
Before starting the lavage, you must carefully read the instructions for use, strictly follow its instructions. The package includes a powdered preparation and a bottle with a nasal nozzle.
- To improve the patency of the nasal passages for 15-20 minutes before rinsing, it is necessary to drip vasoconstrictive drops or use a spray.
- Before the procedure, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Pour the warm boiled water into the bottle to the mark and dissolve in it one sachet of mineral-vegetable mixture.
- Shake until dissolved.
- Put on the nozzle and secure the lid securely.
- Lean over the sink to about an angle of 45 degrees.
- Injection of the preparation "Dolphin" is carried out on inhalation with delayed breathing.
- Keep the head straight, do not turn to the sides.
- The solution must enter one nostril and spill out of the other.
- At the end of the rinse you need to blow your nose and only then straighten the trunk.
Some time after washing with Dolphin, a leakage of the solution from the nasal sinuses is possible. Do not rush out into the street and stock up on napkins.
The washing procedure is also called a "nasal shower". During the illness it is recommended to spend daily.
The use of Dolphin in the complex treatment of sinusitis helps to speed up the recovery considerably, to achieve good results.