Tip 1: How to get rid of sinusitis forever
Sinusitis often occurs as a result of the common cold, flu and other infectious diseases. Bacteria or viruses, getting into the maxillary sinuses, cause their inflammation. In acute genyantritis, the flare and heaviness near the bridge of the nose and upper jaw, pain in the cheek and forehead, swell the face. Sometimes patients are troubled by teeth. The temperature at an acute genyantritis usually raises slightly, the patient feels weakness and lethargy. Provoke an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses can have tonsillitis, bronchitis or the flu. Sometimes sinusitis manifests itself as a complication after infectious diseases - measles, scarlet fever, diphtheria.
You will need
- - foods with a high content of vitamin C and iron;
- vasoconstrictor drops;
- - warming up;
- - drugs that relieve swelling;
- - water-salt solution;
- - syringing;
- - Gladiolus bulbs;
- - sea buckthorn oil;
- - Aloe juice;
- - grass celandine;
- - honey;
- - pan.
- Like any disease, sinusitis is better prevented than treated. Knowing your tendency to cold, try to increase immunity. Enter into your diet foods rich in iron and vitamin C. For example, green apples, oranges, lemons, grapes, walnuts, potatoes, buckwheat and so on.
- Take iron-containing preparations and decoctions. A decoction of young leaves of walnut works great. A tablespoon of leaves pour, a glass of cold water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Drink the broth three times a day for a glass. Remember, increasing immunity and tempering the body is the surest way to get rid ofgenyantritisforever.
- If you still get a sinusitis, try to get rid of the disease at an early stage. For this, there is enough warming up, anti-inflammatory (sulfanilamides) and vasoconstrictors - "Galazolin" or "Naphtizin at the same time as prescribed by a doctor, you can take drugs that remove the swelling of the nasal mucosa ("Diazolin "Tavegil").
- If the disease is started, there are effective, time-tested folk medicine. Applying them, you can avoid such an unpleasant procedure as a puncture. Make a warm (36-40C) solution of water and salt, pour into the syringe, insert into the nostril, which is less clogged, and press sharply on the syringe. The solution under pressure will begin to wash out pus. So do 2-3 times for one procedure, twice a day. On average, in 3-4 days there comes an improvement.
- Effectively and permanently treat sinusitis with the help of a gladiolus bulb. Take a small onion, peel, rub on a small grater, and squeeze the juice out of the resulting mixture.
- Dilute it with water in the ratio in its pure form, juice can burn the nasopharynx. Five drops for one instillation is enough. After the procedure for a while there will be unpleasant sensations that need to be endured.
- In acute and chronic sinusitis, dig in the nose 6-8 times a day, sea buckthorn or dog rose oil. Boil the water in a saucepan, pour in a teaspoon of 30% alcoholic propolis tincture. Breathe the steam over this pot, covering yourself with a large towel.
- Mix in equal parts by volume aloe juice, celandine grass and honey. Bury 3-5 times a day for 5-10 drops in each nostril.
- When threatenedgenyantritisrefrain from receiving milk and dairy products. Many physicians and nutritionists believe that a runny nose, turning into sinusitis, can arise from the excessive use of milk, especially pasteurized, and food containing a lot of starch and sugar.
How to get rid of sinusitis?
Sinusitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the maxillary sinus. Acute inflammation of the maxillary sinus often occurs during the common cold, flu, measles, scarlet fever and other infectious diseases.
Symptoms: Unilateral nasal lining, mucous or purulent discharge, decrease or loss of smell. Feeling of raspiraniya in the cheek and forehead. Pain when pressing in the frontal sinus. Sometimes they worry about toothaches. There may be swelling in the area of the affected sinus. The temperature rises.
Traditional methods of treatment: Bed rest, at the temperature of taking aspirin, drops in the nose. In order for the drops to enter the middle nasal passage (where the sinuses open), the patient's head should be thrown back and turned toward the diseased sinus. In addition, heat is applied to the cheek and forehead.
Unconventional and folk methods of treatment:
1) Grind a small onion bulb with hot honey water (mix a glass of water with, a teaspoon of honey), insist, wrapped, 3-4 hours and strain. The resulting infusion wash the nose several times a day.
2) Peel the bulb, cut into several pieces, put on a bandage, then fold the bandage, attaching it to the nose so that a part of the onion is under both nostrils, and tie it to the back of the head. It is especially good to breathe onions while sleeping.
3) Twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, dig into each nostril 5 drops of tincture of the prickly throat (sold in pharmacies). Inulin, in large quantities contained in the plant, perfectly helps in the treatment of sinusitis.
4) Rinse the nasal cavity with warm water with the addition of a small amount of iodine tincture or manganese.
5) If you have pain in the nose, ears, head, bury the black radish juice in your nose or insert a tampon with radish juice into your nose.
6) Wash the sinuses of the nose with 5% infusion of calendula flowers.
7) Inhale fir vapors (sold in pharmacies).
8) Before going to bed take, a glass of decoction of herb Leonurus (1 teaspoon per 1 glass of water).
9) For sinusitis it is recommended to use the juice of celandine and chamomile taken in equal amounts. Bury or inject into the nasal cavity 2-3 times a day.
10) Brew in, l. boiling water 2 tablespoons herb tea (sold at the pharmacy). Bring to a boil and leave for 30 minutes. Take a glass 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
11) In case of polyposis inflammation of the sinuses, the juice of celandine and chamomile are taken in equal proportions. Bury in the nose.
12) Wash the sinuses of the nose with a 5% infusion of calendula flowers.
13) Before going to bed take on, a glass of decoction of grass motherwort (1 teaspoon per 1 glass of water).
14) Bring to a boil of 200 gr. powder of spruce resin, 1 crushed bulb, 15 gr. powder of vitriol and 50ml. olive oil, mix thoroughly. Ointment is used for compresses on the area of the inflamed sinus.
Dark Angel * installed *
in no case do not pierce. for the beginning it is possible to breathe above a spill with water in which to add 1 ch. l. tinctures of propolis.
If there is no closed genyantritis, then the best drug method is Sinupret. Only you need to complete a course.
Just do not pierce. I treated as follows: dripping pinosol, but not as in the instructions, but 5 times a day, warmed my nose with boiled eggs and inhaled the sage broth, you can chamomile. Just do not mess around and until I got to the otolorogologist with the X-ray, there's no trace left of the genyantritis.
You can apply a weak vodka solution to sinuses in the sinuses, just vodka, and even more so, you can burn everything with alcohol. But the best way to start is to see a doctor and make sure that there is no frontitis, in this case, warming is strictly prohibited.
if chronic sinusitis, then pierce (of course not yourself), this should be done by a medical professional - to pierce and sanitize, medications will give temporary relief, and when you catch cold all the symptoms again will resume
Sinupret is really good, but sinusitis does not cure, but in combination with colloidal silver - it is very possible.
From home (what you can do at home) I know that the system for washing the nose "Dolphin" very well helps. The tried or tested agent, well helps or assists and from a genyantritis, and from a sinusitis, and for preventive maintenance. Of course, do not stop there. Go to Laura, consult.
Schema Treatment of sinusitis (sinusitis)
1. Antibiotics amoxiclav 1000 mg. For 1 tabl. - 2 times a day for 7 days (or augmentin 875 mg. )
2. Sinupret 2tab-3 times a day. 1014 days (improves the outflow-the exit of mucus, pus with sinuses) herbal preparation.
3 Rinsing the nose
You can wash your nose with saline solution or warm mineral water without gas, (or warm boiled) 2-3 times a day, only rinse better with a device for wash the nose (Dolphin or Rhinolife), or drip 2-3 pipets, and well vysmarkivatsya, but in no case can not draw water into the nose and rinse syringes. (since water can get into sinuses and auditory tubes), or by spraying to wash the nose:
Aqua Maris Sea water,
SALIN. Nodium chloride,
Humer-150 adults and children are not diluted, sterile, isotonic sea water for washing the nose.
4. In the nose Polidex with phenylephrine on 1 injection-4 times a day 7-10 days.
6. Erespal 1 tab - 3 times a day for 10 days (this is an anti-inflammatory drug)
You can try to do a cuckoo. This procedure helps only if there is an outflow, an outlet of mucus, pus.
Laura's consultation (you may need to do a sinus puncture by the doctor looking at the picture).
If you do not make a puncture, and he really needs it, pus can be organized and there can be polyps, etc.
People's opinion It is worth piercing... and went went obsalyutno not true, so reason people who are far from lor diseases, and unfortunately some doctors.
Just the nose is a weak spot and the next time it is as soon as you have a cold first you need to drip drops in your nose.
Sometimes, if you do not make a puncture at the time, you can be treated for a long time and without any result, and the treatment costs 2-3 times more expensive for money.
Doing a puncture or not on the iris remains a trace, and on it you can determine what the person was sick and when.
The cause of sinusitis can be a severe cold or a bad upper jaw (odontogenic cause)
I'm against the puncture. If the genyantritis becomes worse, Cinnabsin helps me tremendously. sinuses when pressed cease to hurt, the puffiness subsides and the nose begins to breathe normally. I save myself only with these pills.
Help is needed. How to get rid of genyantritis forever
Dear Lara! First of all, timely treatment of teeth and chronic diseases, for example rhinitis (rhinitis), strengthen immunity. Good immunity is a reliable response to maxillary sinusitis. HEALTH TO YOU !!!
I know one way that Indian yogis apply. Pick up the salted water. Repeat the procedure every other day. It helps to purify the maxillary sinuses, etc. True, I myself have not tried it, but a friend says that he began to feel better. But the best of course, this is the official medicine ..
Wash it is not possible, I just did not try, and made a puncture, and treated the laser, and bought various drops, and went to the south, nothing helps! Only managed to reduce the instillation of the nose up to 1 time a day, the drops are called Fliksonase, as the nasal congestion begins, first drip your drops 2 drops each and immediately two Fliksonase pshikas! I first dripped 6 times a day, and now one !!!
$$$$ INNA $$$
Folk remedies for treatment of genyantritis
• Finely chop or crush garlic cloves in 2 garlic cloves and a third of the middle bulb. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil. Infuse 2 weeks. Bury in each nostril for 1-2 drops 4-5 times a day. Course - 2 weeks.
• 2 tbsp. tablespoons sunflower oil, 1 cu. cm. propolis. Propolis put in the freezer for a couple of hours, then finely crumble. Bring the oil to a boil, put there the crushed propolis, boil 1-2 minutes over low heat. Cool, filter. Bury in the nose 1 drop 3 times a day.
• Herb yarrow, leaves of plantain large, flowers of immortelle sandy-evenly. Preparation and use of folk remedies for the treatment of sinusitis: 2 tablespoons of the collection is poured, l boiled water, poured together with the herb into a thermos bottle, insist night. Filter in the morning. Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3-4 times a day and instill 1-2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day (tilting the head to the left when digging into the left nostril and right when digging into the right). The course is 3-4 weeks. After a week break, the course can be repeated.
• Walnut leaves, yarrow herb, leaves of plantain large - equally. Preparation and use of folk remedies for the treatment of sinusitis: 2 tablespoons of the collection is poured, l boiled water, poured together with the herb into a thermos bottle, insist night. Filter in the morning. Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3-4 times a day and instill 1-2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day (tilting the head to the left when digging into the left nostril and right when digging into the right). The course is 3-4 weeks. After a week break, the course can be repeated.
• Menthol is dry. Menthol dry in grains dissolve in a saucepan with boiling water. I wrap my head and breathe my nose over this pot. The procedure lasts as long as there is evaporation from the pan.
Potatoes in a uniform. Boil potatoes in a uniform, drain the water. Wrap over the pot and breathe the potato steam.
Propolis, tincture on alcohol. Boil water in a saucepan, pour in 1/2 teaspoons of propolis tincture. Wrap up and breathe on this pot.
The disk is ebonite. Ebonite disk with a diameter of 110 mm, thickness of 10 mm on one side is ground. With this disk, the polished side is stroked over the face (forehead, cheeks, chin) clockwise make 1 turn in the face for 1 sec. The session lasts 10-15 minutes. Do twice a day. It is used for sinusitis, frontal headache, toothache. With toothache stroking the sore spot and for a while (3-5 min. ) Hold over this place.
• Flowers of marigold, grass of geranium meadow, flowers of chamomile pharmacy - equally. Preparation and use of folk remedies for the treatment of sinusitis: 2 tablespoons of the collection is poured, l boiled water, poured together with the herb into a thermos bottle, insist night. Filter in the morning. Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3-4 times a day and instill 1-2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day (tilting the head to the left when digging into the left nostril and right when digging into the right). The course is 3-4 weeks. After a week break, the course can be repeated.
• Grass yarrow, calendula, coltsfoot, flowers of bird cherry, peppermint - equally. Preparation and use of folk remedies for the treatment of sinusitis: 2 tablespoons of the collection is poured, l boiled water, poured together with the herb into a thermos bottle, insist night. Filter in the morning. Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3-4 times a day and instill 1-2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day (tilting the head to the left when digging into the left nostril and right when digging into the right). The course is 3-4 weeks. After a week break, the course can be repeated.
on the materials of sites narmed.ru and iscelenie.ru
Do for a night on the bridge of the bridge of the iodine.
Method with salted water is 100%. Only it is necessary not once to make.
flowers marigold very well helps
Take a piece of thick linen cloth, cut in the form of a printed "T" to the size of the nose and eyebrow area. 1 tbsp. Spoon the honey and heat and apply to a cloth. Make a compress. Top of cellophane, kerchief and go to bed. 10 procedures and a genyantritis as did not happen. Very effective.
I thought I got rid of the genyantritis. I laid the steamed roots of hellebore in the nostrils for the night for a week. Sensations unpleasant like sneezing and it was burning, until pus flowed with blood. Feels more like a genyantritis was not. But recently this story was told to a woman who owns suckle therapy. According to the pain in the area of the projection of the maxillary sinus on the thumb, it became clear that the inflammation changed the position to the area of the nasopharynx. At usual treatment we struggle only with consequence or investigation without influencing the reason. I bought books on suckle therapy and now I am treating myself without medication. Projections of maxillary sinuses are in the center of the first phalanx of the thumb symmetrically from the central line from the palm. The points can easily be found by pressing a blunt pencil. There will be a sharp pain, different from the sensations in the neighboring areas. If they are constantly pressed, then there is a resorption of the sinusitis. For convenience, these points can be attached with a patch on a non-woven basis, attach 2 peas of black pepper and reap them. After a day, replace the peas with new ones. And so a week. If the points are no longer painful and the nose cleared, the task is completed.
Who got rid of chronic GAIMORIT forever - help please !!!
Folk remedies for treatment of sinusitis can be used in combination with the treatment recommended by your doctor.
1. Take a small glass bottle, fill it halfway with honey, add 16 drops of eucalyptus tincture. The remaining volume should be poured with fresh strong brew. Shake well to allow the liquid to become uniform. Bury 2 drops in each nasal passage 3 times a day for a month, then take a break for one month and repeat.
2. Mix 1 teaspoonful of juice of onion, honey, aloe juice or Kalanchoe, Vishnevsky ointment. Make two cotton flagellum, dab them in the ointment, enter into the nasal passages for 30 minutes. The procedure should be performed once a day. Course - 3 weeks.
3.Mulko cut or crush 2 peeled cloves of garlic and a third of the middle bulb. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil. Infuse 2 weeks. Bury in each nostril for 1-2 drops 4-5 times a day. Course - 2 weeks.
4.Fresh horseradish root grate on a small grater or scroll in a meat grinder. Chop the horseradish with a thin layer on a dense cotton cloth or gauze folded 4 times. The top should be covered with a cloth. Place the compress on the forehead, as close as possible to the bridge of the nose. The skin should be previously lubricated with vegetable oil or baby cream. Keep compress until burning sensation occurs. The procedure should be done 1-2 times a day (after the procedure it is not recommended to go out into the street).
5.2 tbsp. tablespoons sunflower oil, 1 cu. cm. propolis. Propolis put in the freezer for a couple of hours, then finely crumble. Bring the oil to a boil, put there the crushed propolis, boil 1-2 minutes over low heat. Cool, filter. Bury in the nose 1 drop 3 times a day.
6.Koriny stems, tr. St. John's wort, the nettle leaf is equally divided. 2 tbsp. Spoon collection pour, l boiling water, poured along with the grass in a thermos, insist the night. Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3-4 times a day and instill 1-2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day (tilting the head to the left when digging into the left nostril and right when digging into the right). The course is 3-4 weeks. After a week break, the course can be repeated.
7.Tr. yarrow, leaf plantain, color. immortelle, equally. 2 tbsp. Spoon collection pour, l boiling water, poured along with the grass in a thermos, insist the night. Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup 3-4 times a day and instill 1-2 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day. The course is 3-4 weeks. After a week, the course can be repeated.
8. The walnut leaf, tr. yarrow, a leaf of a plantain - fifty-fifty. 2 tbsp. Spoon collection pour, l boiling water, poured along with the grass in a thermos, insist the night. Take the same.
9. Tsv. calendula, tr. geranium, color. chamomile - equally. 2 tbsp. Spoon collection pour, l boiling water, poured along with the grass in a thermos, insist the night. Take the same.
10. Fruits of anise, tr. the mountaineer of the bird's (sporicha), tr. St. John's wort, burdock root, color. chamomile, a leaf of a bilberry - fifty-fifty. 2 tbsp. Spoon collection pour, l boiling water, poured along with the grass in a thermos, insist the night. Accept the same
11. birch leaf, cranberry leaf, tr. St. John's wort, coral bark, tr. mint - equally. 2 tbsp. Spoon collection pour, l boiling water, poured along with the grass in a thermos, insist the night. Take the same.
12.. Take a tuber of a forest cyclamen, rub it on a fine grater (previously washed with a brush). From this slurry squeeze the juice through 4 layers of gauze and dilute with boiled water 4 times more than juice. If the tuber is dry, you can not squeeze the juice, but simply fill it with water and keep it in the fridge for a day or two. Keep - at the bottom of the refrigerator. Every morning on an empty stomach lie on your back and drip with liquid 2 drops into each nostril. If unbearably burns, you can add water. Lying 10 minutes. After 10 minutes you need to drink 2-3 glasses of hot infusion of herbs with honey and lemon juice, guelder rose, pomegranate. For infusion it is possible to take: flowers of black elderberry, calendula, sage grass, St. John's wort, thyme, eucalyptus leaves, pine buds. Purulent discharge from the nose will go on day 2-3. Repeat the procedure you need 7 days. The course of treatment should be repeated after 2 months.
this all does not help because the cause of the sinusitis in the blood, you need to find out what it slag and take away. Usually helps colloidal silver, black walnut, ant tree and alfalfa. But you need to make a diagnosis on hemoscanner.
linen bag with bran was heated on iron and applied to the bridge of the nose, tolerated as soon as possible, 3-4 hours. while clicking on these places and taking different positions of the head. in the end, pus flowed out. from a genyantritis has got rid for ever. try it, but you have to stand it when it's hot. success! and health!
nor how! You can put a seed of LINA in a small bag of soft material. And this bag to heat an iron, apply to the nose higher, that is, bridge of nose and nose. sessions per day 4 times. for 5 applications.
Sit with a bag on the bridge of your nose - do you want it? take up health closely, there is a way to eliminate the causes of diseases, 100 rubles a month. Write, I will give a link
I have not heard of such cases
How to get rid of sinusitis quickly and inexpensively for good
Personal Cabinet Removed
rinse your nose with saline and everything will pass.
Will the guillotine suit?)))))
I continue the phrase: "it is impossible"
And how for a minute and without much effort to become a millionaire?
but is he being treated? All my life I'm afraid. Like heard that before a puncture still as that it is possible spravs, about if there was a puncture, that... all attempts can be left
I agree one of the methods is the guillotine, but in general, it's almost impossible for me to suffer
First cure it (ways to offer shchaz), and then every summer on the sea - the sun, water and nature - after such a hardening, two or three years you will not doubt it. It is checked up on itself!
it is incurable
You go to the sea (salty)
hire a boat)))), sail away from the shore, dive into clean water... and breathe in... (but so to rise) and spit through your mouth.
once a year such bathing relieves of sinusitis for a year... and so every time, visiting the sea!
Rinsings + antibiotics + physiotherapy = a long process, quickly get rid of the genyantritis will not work! Running sinusitis is fraught with serious complications. Treat it correctly! Do you always want to walk with a sick head and a stuffy nose!? Now there are, of course, new drugs that are effective against sinusitis (based on cyclamen), but treatment should be done under the supervision of a doctor!
Dioxydin is sold in an ampoule, drink an ampoule, open and moisten a cotton turundock, in each nasal passage for 15-20 minutes 2 times a day for 7 days
you are definitely very sensitive and try to contain your feelings, because you are afraid of them. You must learn how to spin your feelings, this will help you develop your ability to love and help them. At the same time, you should not feel more responsible for the happiness and emotions of other people.
It came to injections of antibiotics, no-breakthrough treatment, all the same aggravated. The advice from the disposer is quickly inexpensive and for good. First, I removed the tooth from the upper jaw - its root was just in the maxillary sinus. The exacerbations ceased.
But the most effective is washing with sea salt. I bought a big syringe. I spread a teaspoon into a large glass of water. And I pour one pear into one nostril, one more into the other. At first it seems that the brains are coming out, but this is not so not to be frightened - these are long-term deposits. I'm sorry for the intimate detail.
Daughters, by the way, as soon as a cold begins, I immediately wash salt from a small syringe 2-4 times a day for a couple of days, as time permits, and everything passes.
You can warm up a little (10 min in the evening). Sea salt is the best, it draws all the muck out of the nasal passages.
After washing minutes after 10 sprinkle with bioprox. In the period of treatment and after - take care, legs, hands, everything is warm, do not overcool! Walk in a hat, if the cold season. No swimming pools, smoking, etc.
As a good supplement to therapy - immunal or other immunostimulating.
You will not believe it, but I can tell from my own experience that starch-gel drops №4 helped me, they are sold in the pharmacy, in the prescription department. Stand - a penny. I cured my nose in 5-7 days. Until this point, Sanorin was dripping every two hours for three consecutive years. It ended up burning up the mucous membrane and he stopped helping, at nights did not sleep at ALL!!! Now almost a year, as I was helped by number 4. Try it !!!)))
How to get rid of genyantritis
Genyanthitis is the inflammation of the maxillary sinus, which occurs as a consequence of complications in acute colds, scarlet fever, influenza, measles and other infectious diseases. Also, a common cause of maxillary sinusitis is the inflammation of the roots of the four posterior upper teeth. The disease is characterized by a feeling of pressure and tension in the sinus of the nose, pain in the forehead, cheekbones, temples. The sense of smell is reduced, nasal breathing is difficult, there is photophobia and lacrimation.
You will need
- - Labrador tea marsh;
- - vegetable oil;
- - butter;
- - Tartar juice;
- - Unrefined vegetable oil;
- - wax;
- - chicken egg.
- For treatmentgenyantritisprepare the following composition. A tablespoon of Ledum rosemary pour 100 ml of sunflower oil and put on a water bath for half an hour, cool and filter. Bury the received oil in each nostril 2 drops 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-10 days.
- Very good for sinusitis helps laying butter in the nasal passages. Take a piece of melted butter the size of a pea, put it in the nostril and close the passage with a piece of cotton wool. The procedure should be carried out at night, and if oil is placed in the right nostril, it is necessary to sleep on the left side, and vice versa. The course of treatment - 5-7 procedures.
- With genyantritis, folk healers recommend Tartar juice. Squeeze the juice from the crushed leaves of the tartar and bury 5 drops in each nostril twice a day - in the morning and in the evening for 10 days. The tartar contains a large amount of inulin, which successfully fights infection.
- For treatmentgenyantritisprepare the next ointment. Take a glass of unrefined vegetable oil, put into it a piece of wax the size of a matchbox and put on a weak fire to melt it. Cook a chicken egg, take out the yolk and, after separating half, crush it to a fine crumb. Gradually put the yolk into the melted wax until the yolk is completely dissolved in the boiling wax. Strain the composition through a fine sieve and pour into a jar. Ointment can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 months. Take the ointment while it is still warm, and drip into each nostril for 1-2 drops. In an hour, repeat. It is enough 3-5 instillations of this ointment that the genyantritis has passed completely.
How to get rid of a genyantritis once and for all?
There is an effective way... tested on many people I know!
Take honeycombs (the amount of honey on them does not matter) and chew every 2-4 hours in small pieces. Chew should be long, to a state of homogeneous tasteless mass. Try to find fresh honeycomb. just taken out of the hive. Weeks are usually enough to forget about sinusitis for a long time.
Make punctures. I understand this is not very pleasant, but tolerable, I am a girl and endured. So be brave, do it, only in a good clinic, for example. Semashko, on the Park of Culture. You will forget about maxillary sinusitis forever!
It's a pity, of course, but this is only inhumane methods (((Humane in medicine yet ((
Do not pierce at all! I had a genyantritis in my childhood. The doctors said if you pierce. then every year you will have to pierce! I was taken to UFO and UHF for a whole month (warming up). And in general, take care of your forehead - do not go without a hat and pull it to the eyebrows!