Black radish is a common vegetable plant with black skin and white flesh. Of all the existing grades of radish black is considered the most useful, although its taste qualities are worse than others. Phytoncides give it a specific bitterness, and essential oils have antibacterial effect.
- Benefits for the body
- Food value and caloric
- Do harm and contraindications?
- Recipes folk remedies based radish
content of minerals and dietary fibers in large quantities makes radish indispensable product. Black radish:
- useful in the treatment of angina( how to treat in adults, see this article), the common cold, whooping cough, bronchitis;
- has a choleretic effect( drink daily 3 times a month fresh juice);
- with joint pain rubs a mixture consisting of radish juice, honey, vodka and salt;
- digestive problems( including the restoration of beneficial microflora) helps to solve a salad of black radish with apples, beets or carrots;
- to accelerate the growth of hair and strengthen them helps the juice with the addition of honey and castor oil;
- application of juice relieves blood vessels from formed cholesterol plaques, eliminates arrhythmia;
- powder from root vegetable seeds, mixed with water, accelerates the healing of wounds on the skin, reduces inflammation;
- radish juice with vodka clarifies freckles;
- contained in the root potassium potassium affects the water-salt metabolism, it is useful for the heart muscle;
- decoctions of root vegetables have an easy diuretic and laxative effect;
- pulp and juice promote the removal of poisons and salts of heavy metals from the body;
- with hypertension is effective juice made from radish, celery, beets and carrots with the addition of lemon juice;
- root consumption protects against fatty liver;
- radish juice with honey strengthens the immune system, normalizes water-salt metabolism.
Nutritional value and calorific value of
In 100 g of black radish only 36 kcal, besides it contains( g):
|Di and monosaccharides||6.4|
Do harm and contraindications?
It is not recommended to eat radish on an empty stomach, it can cause pain in the stomach. Do not use people suffering from individual intolerance. The use of black radish is indisputable, but there are contraindications, in which it should not be used:
- pathology of the digestive system in the period of exacerbation;
- toxic goiter;
- glomerulonephritis and some other kidney diseases( doctor's consultation is required);
- inflammatory processes in the liver;
- after myocardial infarction;
- enteritis, colitis;
- gently in pregnancy.
Contraindicated in the use of black radish in cholelithiasis, although it prevents the formation of gallstones in the gall bladder.
Excessive use may cause irritation of the gastric mucosa.
Nutmeg: useful properties for women and men, possible harm and contraindications.
How to use milk mushroom for weight loss? Read in this article.
How useful is dried cornel?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/ produkty-pitaniya / kizil-sushenyj.html
Recipes for the preparation of folk remedies based on radish
Radish has a bactericidal action, therefore it is recommended as a traditional medicine for cough and catarrhal diseases. Effective with constipation, difficult flow of bile.
|Problem solved by||How to use|
|Catarrhal diseases||Use juice with honey( make a groove on top, put honey in it, insist 4 hours in the heat, juice filter).Drink daily 1 tbsp.l.x 3 times( children 1 tsp).|
|Constipation, broken outflow of bile||Brewed radish juice( 1 tablespoon) in a glass of water, drink 3 times a day.|
|Cholecystitis||Drink during the day a solution made from 1.5 liters of water, 1 lemon juice and black radish juice( 10 ml).|
|Bronchitis||Mix the shredded horseradish and radish( 1: 1), rub the chest with a gruel. Inside give tea with raspberries.|
|Overweight||Rinse the black radish( 10 kg), remove the damaged parts, use juice extractor juice( used together with the skin).The resulting juice( about 3 liters) is stored in a tightly closed jar in the refrigerator, drink daily after a meal of 30 ml. It is recommended for this period to refuse from baking, butter, sweets. The course is long, helps to get rid of 15 extra pounds.|
|Joint pain||Mix the radish juice( 300 g) with honey( 200 g), vodka( 100 g) and salt( 1 tsp).Drink daily, starting with 50 grams, gradually increasing to 100 g. Take before the improvement. At occurrence of a dyscomfort to stop reception. Strengthen the effect can be by rubbing the solution into diseased areas.|
|With slow growth of hair||Mix the radish juice( 100 g), honey( 1 tbsp.), Castor oil( 50 g).Rub the resulting mixture into the scalp, rinse after 1 hour with cool water.|
|Skin tightening after losing weight||Infuse the skin of black radish and vodka( 1: 1) for 10 days. Use for grinding. The skin becomes beautiful and supple.|
For slimming black radish is effectively used in the sauna. Prepare a mixture of grated radish( 50 g), honey( 1 tbsp.), Salt( 1 tbsp.), Turpentine( 10 ml), ground black pepper( 10 g).
After thorough mixing, apply to the body, 10 minutes are in the steam room. After the exit should turn a linen sheet and stay in it for 10 minutes, then wash off the mixture. For 1 session can be repeated three times. This method allows you to get rid of 2 kg of excess weight.
Black radish is a useful product that has been used for a long time with a healing purpose. When using root vegetables, you must take into account existing contraindications.